10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bloomington Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Bloomington Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bloomington Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bloomington Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bloomington Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bloomington Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bloomington Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bloomington Minnesota:
Super 8 Bloomington/Airport
Featuring a fitness center and daily continental breakfast, the Super 8 Bloomington/Airport is located off Interstate 494, a 7-minute drive north of the center of the city. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Cable TV is included in every air-conditioned room at the Super 8 Bloomington/Airport. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.A sauna and hot tub are provided on site at Super 8 Bloomington/Airport Super 8. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a laundry and vending machine.The hotel is 2 miles from Mall of America, 4 miles from Hyland Ski Snowboard Area and 2 miles from Minnesota Sea Life Acquarium. Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport is 3.5 miles away, and an airport shuttle service is provided.
- In house breakfast and services, both desk and shuttle.
- The Manager did try to resolve the issue but seemed a little stubborn about requiring a FAX from Booking.com.
- Was advertised as having a pool they do not have a pool also room was a business class was a poor man’s business class really only one heater worked and did not have a jacuzzi tub in our as advertised on trivago. Elevator was broken breakfast was terrible.
- I like the fact that I’ve been charged every day for a safe with NO KEY AND THE ROOM I’M IN NOW THE KEY IS OBVIOUSLY NOT CORRECT,WHEN DO I GET MY REFUND
- The bed was well maintained and the room was outstanding to where it was so comfortable and a great place to get a piece of mind.
Hyatt Regency Bloomington
One of our top picks in Bloomington.Located less than 2 miles away from Mall of America, the Hyatt Regency Bloomington offers free WiFi and a 24h-hour fitness centre.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a seating area. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer for the guests’ comfort.Minneapolis is 8.7 miles from the Hyatt Regency Bloomington, while Stillwater is 24.9 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- I LOVED the abstract artwork throughout the hotel. Outstanding. I enjoyed very much the complimentary breakfast. Also, the room was very contemporary (lovely). The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in in a hotel. Thank you.
- The pillows were very comfortable. Bed was a little hard.
- The fact that they had a room late at night for us was great. We were stuck at the Mnps airport as our flight was cancelled. They had a shuttle that got us to and from the airport without any issues. We were very thankful for that!
Modern feel..lobby bar and eating area.
Room was sleek, and perfect for our purpose.
- I didnt get to eat at the restraint but looked elegant yet yummy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington West
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington West is located in Bloomington.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Minneapolis is 9 miles from La Quinta Inn Bloomington, and Stillwater is 30 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The location. And the breakfast attendant. She was lovely.
- Cleanliness. Microwave and Refrig. Comfy bed. Food available to buy and the ‘room service’. Nothing lacking. Will definitely recommend to others.
- The staff was attentive, friendly, and very professional!!! We had a wonderful time!! Looking forward to our next visit!!
- I didn’t partake of the complimentary breakfast but I could see the dining area was clean with a large seating area and a lot of food choices to offer.
- The hotel is super close to the airport and they offer a free airport shuttle that goes every hour (including wee hours of the morning). The hotel is quite clean and well kept, everything seems up to date. The bathroom was pleasant, not overly large but quite comfortable for our needs. Breakfast was a typical continental breakfast with average choices but that is what I expected.
Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel
One of our top picks in Bloomington.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel offers accommodations in Bloomington, just 9 miles from Minneapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Stillwater is 25 miles from Best Western Bloomington, and Saint Paul is 10 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Food was great, staff were so polite and helpful, the room was clean, and the pool was gr at with the kids!
- Great for kids and families.perfect for a winter birthday party if your on the bottom floor.24 hr shuttle service
- we have stayed here in the past and it never disappoints.
- Allie at the front desk was very helpful, friendly, and made our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was very tasty and had a little something for everyone. The beds are extremely comfortable. The free shuttle to and from the mall was very helpful and prompt.
- The hotel is very near to the Mall of America and the airport. The room has good size and a big pool area. Other than that very basic hotel
Comfort Inn Airport Bloomington
One of our top picks in Bloomington.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Airport Bloomington offers accommodations in Bloomington, just 8 miles from Minneapolis.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Stillwater is 25 miles from Inn Airport Bloomington, and Saint Paul is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 2.5 miles from Comfort Inn Airport Bloomington.
- Price was ok, but wasn’t impressed with the hotel.
- We arrived back to MLSP airport in a snowstorm and the Comfort Inn was able to give us a room that was very close to the airport last minute at 1130 PM. Thank you! We were able to travel back to La Crosse in the am when roads were travelable.
- Room was clean, staff was nice, breakfast was pretty good, good location to a lot of things
- The breakfast was very good and the hotel was clean.
- Front desk people were great and driver who took us to airport was really nice
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN
Situated across the street from Minnesota’s world-famous Mall of America, the hotel provides free Wi-Fi, free parking, and warm touches for vacationers and business travelers alike. Free breakfast is served daily.Friendly service and country charm can be felt throughout the Country Inn Bloomington Hotel thanks to its comfortable décor and homey conveniences. A free daily newspaper is included with every room.There are many facilities and amenities at the Bloomington Hotel designed to make guests’ stays comfortable and convenient. Highlights include 2 indoor pools and 2 hot bathtubs, a 24-hour exercise facility, and free transportation to the Mall of America and Airports.Long Meadow Lake and Gun Club Lake are both less than one mile from this property.
- The staff at the front desk were very good at their job. Very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was excellent the room was very clean and the bed was very comfy!
- Staff was great- rooms comfy and clean- and lots of outlets!
- The location, shuttle to airport, room, continental breakfast, pool and hot tub were all great but I especially appreciated the staff.
- Very happy with how nice the staff was to our huge group. We probably had close to 100 people staying in the hotel from our group. They were ready and calm when we arrived and nice throughout our stay.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington/Mall of America
One of our best sellers in Bloomington! Located in Bloomington, 8 miles from Minneapolis, Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington/Mall of America features a hot tub and fitness center.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Stillwater is 25 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis, and Saint Paul is 9 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The breakfast had a great variety and the one woman working in the breakfast area worked so hard to keep everything filled and replenished. She could have used a helper but did an excellent job. Also the pillows are awesome.
- Breakfast was awesome, staff were very friendly and the hotel was clean.
- The breakfast was very good. Lots of fresh fruit and variety. The location was perfect and easy to find. Right next to the mall of America.
- Location, shuttle service and breakfast were all great amenities.
- The service was great from check in to the fantastic shuttle service! (Greg)
Days Inn Bloomington West
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Bloomington West offers accommodations in Bloomington, just 9 miles from Minneapolis. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Stillwater is 29 miles from Days Inn Bloomington West, and Saint Paul is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Nice breakfast selection, staff is very friendly and accommodating
- This was an excellent hotel for the money. I will definitely be staying her again. I was very happy with the staff and the accommodations.
- The Vesainity was nice n the staff was very helpful concerning
- Friendly staff. Convenient shuttle. Free breakfast was good.
The woman at the counter was pleasant and a welcome sight after a rough end to my day. She even upgraded me to a bigger bed and offered me candy to cheer me up. It was much appreciated!
Older hotel, so not anything fancy but in good shape, clean, and safe. Good price for the stay.
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport South
One of our best sellers in Bloomington! Featuring free WiFi, Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport South offers accommodations in Bloomington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Minneapolis is 8 miles from Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport Sou, and Stillwater is 24 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious. The free shuttle from the airport.
- Convenient location, good breakfast, spacious, clean room, frequent airport shuttle.
- The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was better than most free hotel breakfasts.
- The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable.
- A very comfortable one-night stay, more than enough room for one person and the bed was amazing. Wifi was perfect. The staff was very helpful and the airport shuttle was great. A very quiet area, perfect for a good night sleep. Definitely recommend.
Embassy Suites Minneapolis – Airport
Minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, this Bloomington hotel features spacious guest suites, serves a daily breakfast and offers free airport and local area shuttles. It hosts a nightly Manager’s Reception where guests can enjoy a variety of beverages.The Mall of America is only 5 minutes’ drive away from Embassy Suites Minneapolis-Airport. The Minnesota Zoo, historic Fort Snelling and the State Capitol building are also easily accessible. A public transport station is also located nearby, providing instant and easy access to many areas of the city.Minneapolis-Airport Embassy Suites offers tastefully designed rooms and suites complete with a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk. A hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.The Minneapolis-Airport Embassy Suites also offers guests a modern fitness centre, a business centre and a guest launderette on-site.
- They were in the midst of a remodel no pool meth smell
- Restaurant was fairly good, location was good and breakfast was on par with this sort of hotel.
- The large , living area and bedroom is great ! I also think the manager’s special and made to order breakfast puts you over the top !!! Was a GREAT treat! !! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful !
- The location, close to the mall of America and also the lite rail to downtown Minneapolis
- The staff at the front desk was very helpful with directions and the shiluttle service was very good. Stephanie at Wooleys Restaurant provided great service.
Top Hotels In Bloomington Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bloomington Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bloomington Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bloomington Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!