10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bloomfield New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Bloomfield New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bloomfield New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bloomfield New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bloomfield New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bloomfield New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bloomfield New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bloomfield New Mexico:
Super 8 Bloomfield
Super 8 Bloomfield is located in Bloomfield, just 12 miles from Farmington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 33 miles away.
- Location on main intersection, near food and gas; seemed clean
- Surprisingly nice for the price. The property was well maintained and clean. Very comfortable .
- I requested for a non smoking room but was put in a smoking room. I was in Bloomfield for a Church Conference. I am a pastor, served 20 years in the military and never smoke in my life.
- Easy to find and a great location for going in any compass direction to see Chaco or Aztec or Shiprock. Modern and well appointed room. Breakfast available. Fast food available across road – Domino’s Pizza which was very fast and tasty.
- The staff were friendly and professional. Best thing.
La Quinta Inn Farmington
Located 1 miles from the Connie Mack World Series at Ricketts Field, this hotel features a heated outdoor swimming pool. All rooms have free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is provided.A flat-screen cable HDTV with premium channels is included in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn Farmington. Coffee-making facilities are provided. A hairdryer is available in the private bathroom.A picnic area with BBQ facilities is featured at Farmington La Quinta Inn. Free parking is available for cars and trucks.Pinon Hills Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Sunray Park & Casino Horse Racing Track and Northern Edge Casino are within 6 miles of La Quinta Inn Farmington.
Easy access to and from freeway.
Heater didn’t work in room so they
knocked a little off the bill.
- I loved the helpful staff & that my accommodations were meet.
- Room was modern with excellent temperature control and very clean. Had good table for working or eating should you choose to bring breakfast back to the room or use the microwave for other meals and snacks. Breakfast included protein in the form of hard-boiled eggs and the standard fare of bagels, muffins, cold cereal, yogurt and waffles.
- Bed was super comfortable and room was very warm wand welcoming!
- very friendly staff, good location, fair price, clean & all you need.
- Easy access to and from freeway.
Quality Inn Farmington
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Farmington offers accommodations in Farmington. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- my whole stay was AWESOME! the view was great, and breakfast was delicious 🙂
- It was ok. Over rated for the price. Young lady at d3sk was pleasant.
- The whole property it was near a store, (walking distance). We always stay at this hotel everytime we are passing thru.
- The breakfast was as expected. Still was great. The facility was clean and the staff was somewhat friendly.
- The location was very close to the road I was traveling on.
Step Back Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Step Back Inn offers accommodations in Aztec. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- great cinnamon rolls, friendly staff, cozy comfortable room, I was very pleased with my stay
- Staff we delt with were all very pleasant and helpful, rooms were very clean and comfortable. Nothing negative about our stay; will call you again next time we are in your area?
- The property was super clean from outside the building to the bathroom. The property was very quiet as well. The staff was friendly and gave a good recommendation for dinner. It’s an odd like but since I am 6’2″ I tend to have to duck down to rinse the top of my head in the shower but this shower head was like 7′ off the ground so that was pleasant.
- The owner has a fine collection of antique furniture in rooms and some interesting items on display on the walls. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The victorian style of the whole motel was great! Very cosy and nice rooms.
The cinnamon rolls was also a nice experience.
One of our best sellers in Farmington! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Farmington Inn offers accommodations in Farmington. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 38 miles away.
- Best price in the area with a clean room and very friendly staff!
- the room is decent but it is a good value for me. it has the bathtub, clean bed sheet, free ice and cosy atmosphere. The breakfast just has bread, milk,coffee and juices, but it is ok.
- The staff were nice. The location is great. The room was very clean. The price prefect for a short stay.
- Nice people did all they could to keep quiet eventhough it was a weekend
- Location was convenient. Easy to find. Restaurant next door.
Motel 6 Farmington
This Farmington motel features free morning coffee in the lobby and guest rooms with free extended cable. Farmington City Civic Center is 1.5 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a sitting area and work desk are featured in all simply furnished guest rooms at the Motel 6 Farmington.An outdoor pool, surrounded by a sun patio, is available for guest use. Air conditioning and a 24-hour front desk is provided for guest comfort. A laundromat is on site.Aztec Ruins National Monument is less than a 30-minute drive from the Farmington Motel 6, and Pinion Hills Golf Course is a 10-minute walk away. San Juan Regional Medical Center is 1 miles from the property.
- Staff were awesome. They made sure my stay was just like home.
- At first the clerk was confused because I called to say I was booking for another person (and had written it on the Booking.com page). They said only the person whose name was on the booking could be given a key, but when they saw I had written the traveler’s name on the webpage the clerk was ok with it and let them stay.
- WE WENT DOWN FOR A FUNERAL, OBVIOUSLY AN UNPLANNED TRIP SO WE NEEDED VALUE. VALUE WAS THERE…..BUT THAT WAS IT.
- Good clean room. Handicapped room was good. Staff was friendly (except see didn’t likes) Good value for the money. I’d go back there again. An item not on the property: Just up the street 1/2 block is an Ice and water dispencing machine. If you need to fill an Ice chest, go there. Ice is half the price of what you pay in stores, and there is a feature of put your ice chest under the bulk dispenser and get 20 lbs dropped into it for $2. Or just get a 16lb bag for the $2.
- I didn’t like the way the customer service was, they didn’t accomadate what we wanted. I don’t see how they don’t read the notes and don’t put people who paid in cash and made reservations early to rooms they wanted.
Comfort Inn Farmington
Comfort Inn Farmington offers accommodations in Farmington.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly, a warm welcome. Cold water available in the foyer. Nice sized bathroom. Comfortable bed.
- This hotel was more quite than any other hotel I have ever stayed in. I travel a lot and have stayed in hundreds of hotels. The staff was very helpful and complimentary. I loved my stay.
- Green Chile, eggs, excellent selections for breakfast! Very convenient ice, coffee & teas available.
- Very generous sized room with everything we could have wanted. Ground floor and close to the Caro ark as requested. Office staff made that happen.
- The handicap access in the bathroom was terrific unlike another Holiday Inn Express that my husband and I booked in Albuquerque.
TownePlace Suites Farmington
Less than one mile from Animas Valley Mall and Highway 516, this hotel offers rooms with a well-equipped kitchen and sitting area. Hot buffet breakfast, a pool and free Wi-Fi are available.Rooms at TownePlace Suites Farmington feature modern décor, including a lounge area with sofa and 32-inch LCD TV with cable and HBO. Kitchens have a fridge, stovetop and dishwasher.Guests have free access to TownePlace Farmington’s whirlpool and fitness center. Free coffee is available in the lobby, which includes plenty of seating.Hot buffet breakfast is served each morning, and take-out breakfast can also be arranged. Farmington TownePlace Suites also has a small market stocked with snacks, drinks and newspapers.Pinon Hills Golf Course is 3 miles from TownePlace Suites. The Children’s Museum and Science Center are a 5 miles drive away.
- The hotel and it’s facilities were very. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Front desk, kitchen, and housekeeping were super, made our one week stay like we were at home. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choices to meet dietary needs.
- The staff was wonderful, as well as food, room cleanliness, and staff! Wonderful place
- Breakfast was awesome- the burrito was fantastic! Plenty of space for our family.
- Nice and quiet even on weekend nights. Our room was comfortable. Pool and spa were great. Breakfast had lots of choices.
- Bed was awesome pool and hot tub nice after long days bike ride
Rodeway Inn Farmington
One of our best sellers in Farmington! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Farmington offers accommodations in Farmington. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL FOR YOUR SURVEY MY “PARTNER” AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR NEARLY 48 YEARS AND I TAKE GREAT OFFENSE IN REFERRING HER AS “PARTNER” SHE IS MY WIFE THAT CHOICE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE !!!! good value for overnight stay
- The first room i was given the shower had been used i was then given a second foom in which the tv didnt work but i stayed in it anyway
- Nice and clean room with microwave and fridge. Quality-price really good. Really nice staff.
- Many options for the continental breakfast. Smoking and non smoking room options.
- Disastrous for a Rodeway Inn. Furniture chipped, damaged, dirty. AC did not cook. Carpet dirty and stained. No soap, no coffee. No tissues. Television broken. No blanket on the bed. Breakfast service – no waffle mix, no syrup, fake butter, no milk for cereal, no juice, no fruit, bad coffee. When asked for various items, staff upended nasty container to drain the dregs to make a waffle. Gross. Tables dirty, kids out of control with no adult supervision. People hanging out in parking lot. All around a nasty experience, not worth the cheap price. Certainly not what you would expect from a chain.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington/Bloomfield
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a barbecue, Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington/Bloomfield offers accommodations in Farmington.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 37 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Farmington.
- Staff were excellent, professional, very helpful. The place is new, clean , bed fantastic, towels were all new , the building was very quiet , so we had a good night sleep. Coffee was great they also have water with oranges and berries in the lobby . We are definitely going back . This place is fantastic and great deal. Thank you .
- Probably the “suitest” place I’ve ever stayed. A very well planned suite with everything you could possibly want or need – bedroom, sitting room, “office”, kitchen & bath. Very roomy, well-furnished and well-decorated.
- Staff were all very friendly and helpful, room was clean.
if the bed was a king sized bed it would be a perfect place, especially for the price. it equalled or surpassed some places we stayed that were a lot more $$.
breakfast a little weak, but still ok, but what do you want for 100 bucks
overall, very good place and value
- The bed was very comfortable & the fruit-infused water was delish, they just need to offer cups bigger than 2oz. I like how secure the building is, usually the outside smoking areas are pretty sketchy. I also loved how you’re able to make the room completely dark. They have true sun-blocking curtains.
Top Hotels In Bloomfield New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bloomfield New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bloomfield New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bloomfield New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!