10 Best Hotels To Stay In Blankenberge West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Blankenberge West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Blankenberge West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blankenberge West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blankenberge West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Blankenberge West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Blankenberge West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Blankenberge West-flanders:
One of our top picks in Blankenberge.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, C-Hotels Helios offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Bruges is 9 miles from C-Hotels Helios, and Oostende is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from C-Hotels Helios.
Great “pain au chocolates” and other pastries for breakfast.
Good coffee and coffee machine accessible all day
The bathroom was very nice.
The bed was very good.
- Brilliant location with fantastic views. Clean good sized rooms.
- Breakfast was amazing, we were full all day. Our superior family room was great as the children had a separate room
- Location on the beach. Very quiet thanks to double pane Windows. The room and the public areas were very clean. People in charge of the breakfast area were very efficient .
- Great “pain au chocolates” and other pastries for breakfast.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Blankenberge in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 8 miles from Bruges, Aazaert Hotel features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Aazaert Hotel, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles away.
- Staff was amazing, can’t deny that. Helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, with small exceptions: no veggies whatsoever. Location is quite good, we liked it.
- Very well located, right next to the beach and the centre of blankenberge. Nice, clean room and a great pool.
- Comfortable bed. Big room for two persons. Breakfast was superb!
- Nice and clean room, excellent breakfast, nice wellness and pool.
- Breakfast excellent – waffle iron and bed very comfy after 140km cycling from Rotterdam.
Liberty – Vakantiecentrum
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Liberty – Vakantiecentrum offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bruges is 8 miles from Liberty – Vakantiecentrum, and Oostende is 11 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Over all a comfortable stay and a good breakfast, nice location.
receptionist during our arrival is very pleasant, kind and accommodating.
Staff during breakfast very kind and helpful.
Very friendly staff at the reception.
Good breakfast and good location, very close to the sea and to the shopping area.
- Bonne situation géographique – Excellent petit déjeuner – Chambre confortable et propre – Check-in l’avant midi
Het onthaal prima .
De Kramer in orde .
Het ontbijt perfect
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in Blankenberge, housed in an old monastery, has modern guest rooms and apartments in the center of town, just under a quarter of a mile from the sandy beach and the North Sea. It features a spa area and a tranquil terrace.The family-run Alfa Inn includes accommodations with cable TV and a work desk. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.Each morning, a continental-style breakfast is served with soft piano music in the bright breakfast room. Guests can choose from 3 types of eggs cooked to order and a buffet including croissants and fresh fruit salad.The spa center of Alfa Inn includes a sauna, a hammam, a hot tub and a tanning bed. For an additional fee, you can enjoy these facilities.Blankenberge Train Station and Blankenberge Casino are both only a 5-minute walk away. Wenduine is 5 minutes away by car and the towns of Knokke and Bruges are only a 20-minute car ride away.
- I like the quality of the buffet – particular the fact that the eggs are freshly prepared for every client. The staff is asking you how you would like to have your egg in other words: the eggs are not lying around for hours on the buffet. Another thing I appreciated was the piano player on 14th February playing live piano music at breakfast plus the litte gesture on 14th February (Valentins’ Day) when getting back to the room. As I said a small gesture but it makes one feel like an individual and not like a number
- Excellent owners and staff very helpful and friendly would highly recommend,we’ll definitely be back in the future
Beds were very comfortable.
Breakfast was very good, a nice variety. You can get coffee, tea or bot chocolate brought to your table. They make eggs to your order, otherwise you get food at the buffet table yourself.
- The hotel is really nice, comfortable, well located (at the center and near the beach). The staff is really keen to help you. The breakfast atmopshere is something to be lived. The room was quiet despite the hotel was full.
- Very central located hotel, main entrance on pedestrian shopping street but access is possible by side entrance for bagage (easy when you come by car.. Owner of their private parking space (available on reservation) Very friendly and helpfull staff! Rich, various and fresh breakfast in a spacious breakfast area with life piano music!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This townhouse featuring an intimate garden has a charming façade and includes grand décor with chandeliers. Hotel Manitoba is only 650 feet from the sandy beach and promenade in Blankenberge.Each of the light rooms at Hotel Manitoba includes free digital TV and a private bathroom. Large windows and wood furniture give a country-style feel to the rooms.Casino Blankenberge is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Bruges and the seaside town of Knokke are both only a 20-minute drive away. Wenduine is 2.5 miles from Manitoba Hotel.
- It was comfortable and the staff was friendly. The location is good and very near from the beach and there is a cathedral nearby where a lot of good activities was happening as we were there on new year weekend.
- Very welcoming and helpful owner, superb all you can eat breakfast with a vast choice, perfect location for shops, eateries, seafront and commuting to Bruges and Ostend.
- Great location great atmosphere very friendly great service keep it up highly recommend
- Very nice place with friendly staff , huge variety of breakfast choice – only we had to pay extra for parking but overall a good experience .
Large excellent selection for breakfast. Room warm & comfortable. English programmes on television.
Location ideal. Close to railway station making Bruges & Ghent cheaply & easily accessible.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Hotel Riant-Séjour offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Bruges is 8 miles from Hotel Riant-Séjour, and Oostende is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Riant-Séjour.
- Very nice, rather small, family-operated Hotel. Approx.30 Rooms. Direct beach Access. Very friendly. Very clean. Good breakfast. Nice, quiet athmosphere. Would recommend!
Amazing big rooms with panoramic sea view, very clean and modern bathroom, friendly staff.
We couldn’t wish for a more central location
- Breakfast was really good, service was exellent, chambers was really comfortable and clean.. We sure coming back here.. also the wellness was great..
- The view is zo pretty and relaxing.The room was fantastisch and staff vert nice. We will always go back here
- everything was really great, but don’t tell anybody. I use to stay there quite often on a “last minute decision”
One of our top picks in Blankenberge – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, ABC Hotel is located in Blankenberge, just 8 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 11 miles from ABC Hotel, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles from the property.
We liked everything, from the comfort of the bed and pillows to the great breakfast.
Although the property has no private parking there are always places very near by and free of charge.
Our dog Sui felt also welcome.
- Great small hotel with high quality construction and super friendly staff!
The whole concept, details, attention, … is the merit of the owner who traveled quite a bit and must have kept all the do’s and don’ts in mind to surprise her own guests now! And yes, don’t miss breakfast! Awesome experience.
Excellent location to visit Bruges, Ghent, Brussels by train from the nearby station, or the coast with the “kusttram”.
- A small hotel that feels like coming home ! Lovely bed, roos on bed, water and coffee .
Very friendly and helpful staff
- We liked everything, from the comfort of the bed and pillows to the great breakfast.
One of our top picks in Blankenberge.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Aparthotel Blankenberge offers accommodations in Blankenberge, just 9 miles from Bruges.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Aparthotel Blankenberge, and Knokke-Heist is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from Aparthotel Blankenberge.
- Brilliant location, and if you have a balcony with sea view, then that’s worth the price of the room alone.
- Simple but comfy place. Nice view. Clean. Good staff.
Nice view from the balcony.
Big room for family with an extra bed
the beach view.
being on the sea front, close to shops and restaurants
- It was a good location. Close to restaurants and shopping. 10-15 min walk to the train station.
Hotel Pantheon Palace
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Pantheon Palace offers accommodations in Blankenberge, just 8 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Oostende is 11 miles from Hotel Pantheon Palace, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles away.
- The hotel we finally stayed in was nice… yet it was not the hotel we booked as that was closed.
- Just perfect. Centrally located to the center and beach. Perfect design hotel. Delicious breakie with Lanson champagne. A volente. All what belgian delicious food has to offer. Marvelous Japanse garden with Kois. Veryyyy relaxing.
- breakfast super and the hotel exceeded expectations.In a good location for the promenade,shops and cafes and bars.
- I actually moved into the saint sauveur hotel nearby the panteon (same owners), because the reception in the panteon wasn’t manned after 7 o’clock, which doesn’t make it very lively. The Saint Sauveur hotel then: very nice staff, charming hotel, good breakfast, cool swimming pool and sauna, location right in the heart of the city (for what this is worth, with all due respect :); nice, pleasant feel in all, wouldn’t mind coming back here
Very nice hotel 2 mins from the beach. Extra clean spacious room, comfortable bed and wonderful breakfast. No noise detected from the other rooms. Their small garden is a nice touch in an otherwise concrete-filled city. My kid loved the swimming pool.
The beach in Blankenberge is totally worth it too, with lots of playgrounds for kids and free deck chairs for everybody.
Hotel Du Commerce
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Blankenberge in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 8 miles from Bruges, Hotel Du Commerce features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Hotel Du Commerce, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Central location in Blankenberge. Rooms to hood standard. Breakfast had plenty of choice. Bathroom beautiful and big with huge bath. The tripple room was bigger than most we have stopped in. Beds comfortable.
- The room was very clean and in particular the bathroom, which to me is very important when staying in an hotel. Shower was easy to work which is always a bonus!
Large room, beds low and a bit soft for our taste. Plenty of power sockets.
Good breakfast, lots of choice, includes bacon and scrambled egg.
Location is good, close to seafront and nice restaurants.
Free wifi, but have to log back in frequently.
- Easy for centre and other facilities bars resteraunts etc
Very good breakfast
Nice clean room
Easy check in and very friendly service
Parking facility around the corner for 6€per day
Top Hotels In Blankenberge West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Blankenberge West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Blankenberge West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Blankenberge West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!