10 Best Hotels To Stay In Blandain Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Blandain Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Blandain Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blandain Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blandain Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Blandain Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Blandain Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Blandain Hainaut Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel d’Alcantara offers accommodations in Tournai, just 14 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ieper is 28 miles from Hotel d’Alcantara, and Mons is 27 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 47 miles away.
- The rooms are comfortable, spacious & well appointed. Bed very comfortable. Quiet location yet only 5 minutes walk from all the activity and ambience of the Grand Place. Staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming. It’s the best hotel I have stayed in on many many years & we look forward to going there again.
- Good continental breakfast selection. Good size bathroom and separate en suite toilet. Comfy bed and pillows. Free off-road parking. Excellent/central location precisely found on my TomTom satnav. Straightforward journey within easy reach of Calais ferry terminal.
- I booked the hotel for a work trip. I didn’t have time to read reviews or information about the hotel, so I was presently surprised when I arrived. I enjoyed my stay in your hotel. All the staff were very helpful. The décor is cool. The room was very comfortable, and I enjoyed breakfast.
- Bit of an oasis in Tournai, which really doesn’t have much to offer the tourist at the moment.
- Lovely hotel, reasonably priced. Comfortable and clean. Very good breakfast. Would recommend to anyone.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cathedrale offers accommodations in Tournai, just 14 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ieper is 28 miles from Hotel Cathedrale, and Mons is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Cathedrale.
- The staff were very friendly, the hotel is in a perfect location. The breakfast was excellent. Very easy parking
Location close to restaurants and bars
Free parking directly opposite after 7pm at night until 8am the next day
WiFi worked well
Bedroom clean and reasonably spacious
- The outside of the hotel looked impressive. The breakfast was good.
- Good location in the city centre. Good breakfast. We could park in front of the hotel.
- Great location. Good parking at the weekend as it’s free after Sat lunch. Friendly & helpful staff. Large room.
Haras des Chartreux
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Haras des Chartreux is located in Estaimbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lille is 12 miles from Haras des Chartreux, and Ieper is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 41 miles from the property.
There was only one big problem and that wasnthe cock/rooster who waked me in the early morning at 05:40 h. All other circumstances of the stay were perfect. Regards. Dr. Christoph
- My wife and I stumbled with this hotel when trying to find somewhere to stay near Tournai at last minute, and it was a positive surprise, mainly because of the beautiful chateu next to it. Aside from that the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The place has a really nice vibe and it’s at a driving distance of Tournai and Lille.
- Beautifully situated in a park and right next to a large country house / chateau
- Nice for weddings in the neighborhood. Very friendly staff!!
- Very clean and well appointed premises. The accommodation is in a block above some stables in a very quiet, tranquil location. We stayed only one night because we were only passing though but in the 6 days we were away, the best night’s sleep of the whole trip I had here. The buffet breakfast was very good and quite unexpectedly (for the money we were paying) we were also served omelettes.
- There was only one big problem and that wasnthe cock/rooster who waked me in the early morning at 05:40 h. All other circumstances of the stay were perfect. Regards. Dr. Christoph
Floreal Le Panoramique
Floreal Le Panoramique is on hill, with all rooms and a restaurant overlooking the surrounding Tournai scenery. It offers comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.The rooms feature light colors and simple furnishings. They come with cable TV, a private bathroom and a work desk.Les Cinq Clochers restaurant offers French cuisine meals for dinner. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The center of Tournai is 15 minutes away by car. The center of Lille is 19 miles away.
- Bedroom was nicely decorated and furnished. Comfortable, usable for business purposes and generally, very happy. Toilet a bit on the small side (separate from bathroom). But general facilities clean and very good standard. View from balcony is superb and location is quite and very pleasant.
- Very friendly receptionist.Lovely view from the Balcony of our room.
- Great view, quiet location and a big room with a comfortable bed.
- Great location; above average food though not exceptional.
- Comfortable bed, lovely balcony, lovely view (although I was shocked by all the lights at night), close to Tournai which is a beautiful city.
Hotel & Aparthotel Alize Mouscron
Hotel & Aparthotel Alize Mouscron features a modern décor and a relaxed atmosphere and is conveniently situated in the city centre of Mouscron, just a few feet from the Grand Place with its many restaurants. It features free Wi-Fi. The hotel also includes a fitness room and sauna.All of the guest rooms feature air conditioning, a sitting corner with a large flat-screen TV with English channels, free internet access and a bathroom with a separate toilet and quality fixtures.A full breakfast buffet is served daily here, in a stylish setting.The hotel offers indoor parking and free coach parking. Mouscron is only 15 minutes drive from the Kortrijk Xpo halls. The location offers easy access to surrounding cities and is 62.1 miles from Brussels. The War Memorials of Ypres are 18.6 miles away.
- The bed was quite comfortable (surprisingly nice pillows). The room was clean and it had all the necessary basic stuff: an iron board, a fridge, a safe, etc. The served breakfast is alright: there’s quite a variety of fresh local products, which is pleasant.
Secure parking in an otherwise impossible town to park (at the time I arrived).
Breakfast was plentiful and varied.
- Friendly & thoughtful hotel staffs; though not always at the reception, they will respond well soon enough.
- Lovely quiet location just round the corner from the main town square. Excellent breakfast and friendly staff. We really enjoyed our stay 🙂
- I loved this hotel. Staff were friendly and the hotel was well-appointed and stylish. The restaurant and food were excellent.
Elckerlyck Inn Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Elckerlyck Inn Hotel offers accommodations in Rollegem, just 31 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 12 miles from Elckerlyck Inn Hotel, and Ghent is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 34 miles from Elckerlyck Inn Hotel.
- Very friendly. Good food and spacious accommodation.
We liked the friendliness of all the family at the Inn and also the meals were excellent. In fact, they proprietor went out of his way to pick us up from Ieper as we were stuck there. Outstanding service.
The rooms were a surprise because we were expecting something like a hotel room but instead we had a living/dining area with a bed settee,a bedroom and a separate toilet. It also had a well stocked fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Easy to park, very good traditional continental breakfast,small restaurant with several options and good selection of beers. Managed by a small friendly team of family members.
The staff(owner and family) were sooo friendly and welcoming.
Food was excellent.
The whole place is quirky and brilliant!
Perfect for a 3 hour run to Amsterdam.
- We were made to feel very welcome. Dinner was specially made for us and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was more like a little apartment so would be ideal for a longer stay. The property was in a very quiet area.
Hotel Troopeird offers accommodations in Kortrijk. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bruges is 30 miles from Hotel Troopeird, and Lille is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Troopeird.
- Easy access, parking, friendly reception. Large room with easy chairs and desk. Bed was great.
- Small and quiet comfortable hotel. Good parking and very easy to find.
- Breakfast was brought to the table. Fresh coooked eggs, bacon on offer as well as a buffet. The restaurant was homely, food good of local produce and traditional menu.
Our experience can be summed up by the excellent welcome we received and attention to detail shown by our hosts Guy and Leive.
The interesting artefacts and selections of lace on display contributed to the ambiance and history of the hotel.
Our hosts were more than willing to enlighten us about the its fascinating background.
Hotel Troopeird is situated in an excellent location convenient for travel in all directions and just a few minutes from the city centre.
Although rated as a 3-star hotel our hosts were to us a fourth star!
- staff very helpful. Room 15 has a lovely outside terrace with table and chairs.
Located in Kortrijk, 29 miles from Bruges, Hostellerie Klokhof features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lille is 13 miles from Hostellerie Klokhof, and Ghent is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 33 miles from Hostellerie Klokhof.
- The staff as they did all that was possible to help two OAPs one off which was partly disabled. When the booking was made we requested a lift and a room with a walk in shower, this was not available but the Hotel was not aware of this request until well after our arrival. The staff then helped us in every way they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Both myself and my wife thank them sincerely for that
The room was adequate for a short stay, all rooms on the first floor. This is more a “restaurant with rooms” rather than a Hotel, but very fit for purpose. The Air-con was excellent.
The owners and staff were superb.
The Restaurant can handle large numbers and was excellent on a quiet evening. Lunch the following day was well populated, showing good local approval. Big and safe parking.
- Big private parking. Very friendly owner. Next to the Xpo.
- Clean, modern, family owned gem. Older building, but totally renovated. Excellent food and service. Could not have been more satisfied.
- Gorgeous little countryside hotel – close, but not inside Kortrijk and very close to a noisy motorway passing by. Breakfast OK.
Hotel Ter Linde
Nestled in beautiful countryside and only 5 minutes from the center of the city, the hotel offers tranquil surroundings combined with easy access to the main attractions.With views overlooking the fields and grounds, and friendly staff, the hotel aims to make your stay as relaxing and peaceful as possible. With only 7 rooms you can expect a personalized service from the owners; 2 local guides, who are happy to recommend local attractions.The hotel is located within walking distance of the Kortrijk Xpo halls, and only 5 minutes from the center of Kortrijk. The cities of Moeskroen, Rijzel, Ghent, Ieper, and Bruges can all be reached within half an hour by car.
Was nice stay..pleasant different than the common hotel.. the woman at reception really polite and let you feel like home.
- Excellent value for money. My second time at this hotel. Staff very friendly.
De grote ruime suite, de zeer behulpzame gastvrouw die zelfs onze overhemden heeft gestreken.
De afstand tot het Xpo gebouw. Kortom een aanrader.
We komen vast nog terug.
- Een mooi huis met een zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw. Zorgzaam!!
J’ai eu droit à un changement d’hôtel a mon arrivée géré de A à Z. Aussi les notes que j’attribuent sont pour l’hôtel Troopeird Doornikserijksweg, 74 8510 Bellegem – Kortrijk que je recommande pour un voyage d’affaire.
Personnel super accueillant, serviable et flexible.
T Bed & De Tafel
Located in Avelgem in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 20 miles from Lille, T Bed & De Tafel features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Ghent is 23 miles from T Bed & De Tafel, and Ieper is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 39 miles from T Bed & De Tafel.
- the room was spacious with a large comfortable bed,the bathroom was large and very clean.the location was superb for cycling.the owner and his wife were very helpful,relaxed and friendly.the breakfast was very nice,with plenty of choice and delicious coffee.the highlight for us was the evening meals, they were superb,using local produce.i would say i have never been served food better tasting than this.the whole stay was an absolutely brilliant experience and we will definately return to this hotel again. very good value for money
The hotel is located outside the city centre of Avelgem which makes it a very peaceful and quiet place to stay.
The rooms are very clean, sufficiently spacious and offer all necessary comfort.
We really enjoyed breakfast, which included several kinds of breads and home-made jams.
– Room – Clean, bright, airy; lots of really nice little touches. Good balcony
– Bathroom – Well designed and thought through
– Food – brilliant, again with so many delightful extra touches. Breakfast featured home made produce.
- It is more than we expected. Everything from room to service were excellent. I got more than I paid for.
- The room was comfy and bright, had access to the outdoor easily. Calm area.Nice shower. The mirrors were big and useful. Great bed. Fast hot water. Close to the water, nice area to walk arround, to come and rest and relax. Will come back.
Top Hotels In Blandain Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Blandain Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Blandain Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Blandain Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!