10 Best Hotels To Stay In Blaine Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Blaine Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Blaine Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blaine Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blaine Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Blaine Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Blaine Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Blaine Minnesota:
Best Western Plus Blaine at the National Sports Center
Less than 3 minutes’ drive from the National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota, this hotel features suites with free WiFi and an indoor pool. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.A flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator are included in each room at Centerstone Suites. Every spacious suite also includes a sofa bed.Guests can relax in the hot tub at Blaine Suites Centerstone. A fitness centre and a games room with a billiards table are available on site.Minneapolis city centre is 14.9 miles from this hotel. Mall of America is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to where we were working. Recommend by a friend. Nice and clean. Good breakfast. Friendly lady also in kitchen
- The people were friendly, the breakfast was good and the bed was confrontable.
- The breakfast was great, fresh food and a clean area.
- The room was nice but we only had one roll of tissue. We ran out and called for more. The lady said she’ll send some up shortly as if we didn’t need it right away. An hour later we had to call back for tissue. We asked for more towels with the tissue too and of course they didn’t bring the towels with the tissue. Nor did housekeeping clean our room the next day.
- Night staff (sunday) was really nice. Most of the others were kind of rude (except the front desk guy that reprogrammed our lock).
Super 8 Blaine
This Blaine, Minnesota hotel is 16 miles from downtown Minneapolis. The hotel features an indoor pool and refrigerator in every room.The Super 8 Blaine offers guests a daily breakfast. The hotel features meeting rooms and an indoor jacuzzi.Rooms at the Blaine Super 8 are equipped with a coffee maker and microwave. Guests can watch cable TV or use free Wi-Fi in their rooms.The Super 8 Blaine is 2 miles from the Schwans Super Rink, an ice arena. The hotel is within a 35-minute drive to the Mall of America.
- Ashley was a doll! Very sweet and amazingly helpful.
- Because of a miscomunication, I didn’t have accommodations for my dog. They were more than undestanding about this as I was already on my way.
I really liked the Blaine Super 8
Sara one of the Staff members was so pleasant to Chat with.
I’d return. Granddaughters liked the pool. But wished there would of been goggles on site. And Noodles to play with.
The room had a single queen bed. When I showed the desk clerk that we had booked a room with 2 queen beds, he quickly changed our room. Of course, should’ve been correct 1st time but at least he was good at fixing it.
Everything was clean & comfortable.
- The staff at check in. The room was large. Location was quiet. Not too far from shopping area with restaurants. Waffles!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Coon Rapids, MN
Located off Highway 10, this Coon Rapids, Minnesota hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an on-site restaurant and is just a 10-minute drive from Edinburgh Golf Course.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in all rooms at the Country Inn and Suites Coon Rapids. Each room offers simple décor and includes a large work desk and a counter area with a sink.Free access to the fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests. Convenient laundry facilities are located on site.The Coon Rapids Country Inn offers a hot breakfast each morning. Guests can also dine on site at Paddy Wagon’s Restaurant.This hotel is just 1.2 miles from Springbrook Nature Center, offering a variety of recreational activities for all ages. The Golden Wings Flying Museum is 5.4 miles away.
- The gentleman who did breakfast was very polite and friendly.
- Very clean and our room was great. This was our 2nd stay amd we will return.
- The rooms were clean and breakfast room were clean. The breakfast was good. The pool was great as well.
- The staff was great! So helpful! The breakfast was great as well.
- It was clean and just all around comfy. It was right by a gas station so I didn’t have to hunt for one. There was plenty of parking. It was nice and quite there as well. Plus the breakfast was good.
AmericInn of Ham Lake
This hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an 8-minute drive from Ham Lake and the National Sports Center, the United States’ largest sports center.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every basic room at the AmericInn of Ham Lake. All rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the jacuzzi and sauna is provided to all guests of the Ham Lake AmericInn. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A daily breakfast buffet including Belgian waffles is served at the AmericInn.Majestic Oaks Golf Club is 1.3 miles from the hotel. Downtown Minneapolis is a 20-minute drive away.
- The Jacuzzi in the room was really nice! Staff was super friendly. Very much enjoyed my stay! Partner and I loved it! Breakfast was really delicious!
- The hotel was within a good distance of my work destination. Good that it was by the highway. Better that it was quiet, even though it was by the highway. Parking lot was easy to navigate. Clean towels.
I love the staff and the hotel it’s so welcoming and cozy feeing each and every time we stay there …
- The friendliness, service, going out of their way helpfulness of the staff made this the best motel experience I have ever had. The motel was clean, quiet, and comfortable…and breakfast was great!
- Very clean and staff was polite. Breakfast was continental but solid. A good choice to stay in the area
Quality Inn Northtown
Located in Coon Rapids, 11 miles from Minneapolis, Quality Inn Northtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels.Stillwater is 23 miles from Quality Inn Northtown, and Saint Paul is 15 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was fairly comfortable and the place was quiet.
- Glad I got to switch rooms on the last night. The swapped room was much better.
- The sheets,pillows and towels were nice. The bed was also comfortable.
- The front desk workers were all very nice and we all got along with the other tenants. Met some nice people while staying and made some friends as well. Ended up staying way longer then 1 day… Stayed close to a month actually. All in all great place to stay and great people working there!
- Breakfast was nice but the eggs were like rubber. They did not have sugar free syrup so not customer friendly for the diabetics. Needs more diabetic friendly foods for the breakfast.Also the eggs and sausage were not hot.
Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North
This hotel is 1.3 miles from downtown Mounds View, Minnesota and 2.4 miles from Brightwood Hills Golf Course. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site gym.A daily buffet breakfast with hot waffles is offered at the Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North. Free coffee and tea is served 24/7 in the lobby.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Mounds View Days Inn. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a seating area and hairdryer.Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available at the Days Inn.Denler Art Gallery and Tropics Indoor Water Park are both 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Bed was nice, carpet was nice, heater worked good, pillows and bed very comfortable. Staff were vey friendly and helpful, all shifts.
- The motel was right next to my three-day conference. This made it convenient.
- Convinent location, can pay pay with cash, Beds are very comfortable and lots of extra space in the room
- I really liked the location of this Inn and how the staff were very nice.
- Room was clean. Staff was friendly. It was very quiet.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Minneapolis/Coon Rapids
Located in Coon Rapids, 11 miles from Minneapolis, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Minneapolis/Coon Rapids features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Stillwater is 23 miles from Fairfield Inn Coon Rapids, and Saint Paul is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 17 miles from Fairfield Inn by Marriott Minneapolis/Coon Rapids.
- They replaced towels every day. Staff very friendly.
- Staff upon check in was very friendly and welcoming and pleasant at breakfast when food was running out/needed to be replenished. Location was nice…easy to find, good parking for where our room was, room was very clean.
- Staff was very friendly and out going. Very helpful.
- Very friendly staff at counter. He had a great attitude for having to work on Christmas. Breakfast good. Nice to have microwave and fridge in room. Clean pool and hot tub.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coon Rapids – Blaine Area
This hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center. An 8-minute drive from Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park, it offers a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi in every room.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the yellow, warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coon Rapids – Blaine Area. There is also a desk and comfortable seating area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast that includes omelets, sausage and cinnamon rolls. Coon Rapids Holiday Inn Express offers free daily newspapers along with a business center.Springbrook Nature Center is a 10-minute walk from this hotel. St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America are within a 33-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
The hotel features a pool and a game room in the adjacent restaurant. The hotel is 25 miles from downtown Minneapolis, with shopping, dining and entertainment.A microwave and small refrigerator are standard in all rooms at the Americinn Hotel. The rooms also have a sitting area and cable TV.Guests can work out for free in a local fitness center or work in the business center. The hotel also offers dry cleaning services.Americinn is a 30-minute drive from the Mall of America, a large shopping center. The Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 24 miles from the hotel.
- I liked that it was connected to the mermaid. Close to my company holiday party.
- The front desk associates were very friendly and super accommodating. Five Stars!
- Room was spacious and attractive. Bed was comfortable.
- We were greeted by a super friendly staff member. He even asked after we checked in if we were happy with our room.
- They were not prepared for breakfast. Nothing made for people that came through.
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley is located in Fridley, just 6 miles from Minneapolis.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 21 miles from LivINN Minneapolis North, and Saint Paul is 11 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Extremely quiet,comfortable, clean,and very friendly staff
- No drama. Fast responses to requests. Clean and quiet.
- Bed was soft and room was spacious and we got a corner room pretty good privacy.
- My son and his fiancé told how clean and fresh breakfast was the room attendant so friendly
- The staff was very friendly – very nice. Very nice place for the value and offered everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable also. The eating area was very relaxing and the breakfast offered was good. My husband loved the pancakes and the gal working there both the mornings we were there was very nice and friendly also.
Top Hotels In Blaine Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Blaine Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Blaine Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Blaine Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!