10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bladel Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Bladel Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bladel Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bladel Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bladel Noord-Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bladel Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bladel Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bladel Noord-brabant:
Hotel Bladel is offering accommodations in Bladel. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all rooms at Hotel Bladel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Eindhoven is 17 miles from Hotel Bladel, while Tilburg is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 18 miles from the hotel.
- Very nice, modern and spotlessly clean hotel. Great value for money and an easy walk to nearby eateries.
- The receptionist, Molly, was extremely helpful and very friendly. The location was great.
- Rooms are very comfortable and have a good interior design. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
Very comfy beds
Very modern hotel
- Great location just off the motorway. Pretty village location with a good choice of restaurants. The secure parking was a bonus. The automated check-in worked well.
Poort van Brabant
Poort van Brabant is located just outside of the village Hapert, featuring an on-site restaurant with outdoor terrace for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers classic rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms feature bright colors, hardwood floors and large windows offering views of the rustic surroundings. They come with TV, a work desk and a private bathroom.The Brasserie Poort van Brabant has a menu with warm dishes for lunch, and 3 or 4 course meals for dinner. A buffet breakfast is served here every morning.The direct area is very suitable for long hiking and biking trips. The cities of Bladel and Duizel are 3 miles from the hotel. Free private parking for cars is available on site.
- Großer Parkplatz, sehr gutes Abendessen im Restaurant. Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis vollkommen in Ordnung
- Das Personal war sehr nett. Das Hotel war gut zu erreichen. Frühstück war gut. Alles war sauber.
Ontbijt was verzorgd en lekker.
De eigenaars en personeel van het hotel zijn super vriendelijk
- De patroon is heel vriendelijk , de kamers waren heringericht , heel mooi . Ruime parking , heel rustig .
Die unterkunft führte über eine Außentreppe. schmale stufen.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Kempen
Located 1,300 feet from Belgian border in a tranquil wooded setting, this hotel is well-known for its bicycle café. De Kempen includes a cozy bar with a billiard table and terrace.Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Kempen offers modern rooms with boutique-style décor and flat-screen TV. Each of the rooms also includes a seating area.In the restaurant guests can enjoy International à la carte cuisine and regional specialties prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients which are locally produced when possible. Light lunches, coffee and cake are also available.There is free public parking on site and a bicycle rental service is available. Fletcher De Kempen is just over 30 minutes’ drive from Eindhoven. Antwerp is less than 45 minutes’ away by car.
- Breakfast including. Simple, but everything was there. From cheese to eggs and oats. Coffee from the machine but tasty. Comfortable restaurant. Clean and neat.
- Perfect for our requirements , good location and nice atmosphere
- Friendly staff, willing to help, nice clean rooms, very good breakfast.
- They run a great chain of hotels. Clean, tidy, efficient and just what was needed.
- The brakfast was nice, room was OK.. and beds were comfortable. the restaurant at the hotel was also good.. food was very nice..
Hotel Restaurant De Bengel
In the heart of charming Eersel, this homey hotel provides simple and elegant guest rooms. Enjoy the pleasant restaurant and the outside terrace on the lively, historic market square.The Hotel Restaurant De Bengel welcomes you on one of the nicest squares in the Netherlands for a truly relaxing vacation. Wake up each morning with a wholesome, free breakfast buffet.The classic and tastefully decorated interior of the restaurant creates a warm atmosphere for your lunch or dinner – taste delicious grill menus. Throughout the day you can also unwind with a cup of coffee and a slice of cake. Weather permitting, sit out on the terrace and enjoy this great setting.Benefit from this wonderful location to explore the beautiful Kempen region by bike or by foot.
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the restaurant serves lovely food.
- gastvrijheid, vriendelijkheid van personeel en de centrale ligging
- uitstekend en eenvoudig. Alles wat je vroeg was aanwezig
- Tolle Betten, ein super Frühstück und sehr zuvorkommendes Personal. Danke!
- Sehr nettes und hilfsbereites Personal. Das Frühstück war reichhaltig und mit einer sehr großen Auswahl. Auf der anderen Seite des Marktplatzes gibt es einen Durchgang zu einem öffentlichen Parkplatz, auf dem wir immer einen Stellplatz gefunden haben.
Beerze Brouwerij Hotel
This hotel is located in the natural of Brabantse Kempen. Beerze Brouwerij Hotel offers bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi. Eindhoven center is a 24-minute drive. There are several golf courts in the nearby area,The luxuriously decorated and spacious accommodations feature a seating area, flat-screen TV and. Each bathroom is fitted with a shower and bath.You can enjoy breakfast in the Breeze Brewmasters house, and lunch or dinner in the restaurant. It serves an à la carte menu in the evenings. In the bar you can choose from a wide variety of drinks.Within 1,650 feet from the hotel there are multiple routes which are ideal for hiking and cycling. NH Koningshof Conference Center Veldhoven is 6.2 mi away, while Eindhoven PSV Stadion is 8.1 mi away. Eindhoven Airport is 6.2 mi away. The A2, A58 and A67 highways are within 15 minutes by car.
- Amazing room, fantastic beer excellent food , the host was very helpful
- CENTRAL LOCATION. THE REGION IS BEAUTIFUL, THE SUITES ARE SUPERBLY DECORATED AND FITTED OUT AND HAVE A. LOVELY PRIVATE COURTYARD GARDEN, PERFECT FOR DRINKS IN THE SUNSHINE. RESTAURANT MENU AVERAGE BUT STAFF ARE LOVELY. BREAKFAST WAS VERY LIMITED FOR THE PRICE BUT HAS LOCAL PRODUCE, HAD TO ASK FOR EGGS, OTHER BITS CAME OUT AS WE WERE LEAVING. VERY NICE BEER!
- Very nice authentic building combined with modern design.
- Warm welcome and departure. Nice location with restaurant and brewery next to the hotel rooms. Really Nice rooms! Enjoyed the breakfast with local speciallities. Worth a visit and we will for sure visit again 😀
- This place was fabulous. Very nicely presented and luxurious. Lovely big comfortable beds, great shower and enormous bath. The owner was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good value with lots of choice. If you get a chance go across the road to the pub attached to the hotel and brewery and sample some of their great beer.
Charme Hotel – Auberge De Hilver
This stylish hotel offers a refined restaurant – with a fireplace and wonderful outside terrace – and tasteful guest rooms, each with a luxurious bathroom.In a peaceful residential area in picturesque North Brabant, the Hotel Auberge De Hilver provides you with modern accommodations and traditional hospitality. The restaurant serves delightful cuisine in its warm ambiance.Make use of the free internet access throughout the hotel and free on-site parking. Unwind in the bar with your favorite drink.All guest rooms are fully furnished with many facilities, such as grand bathroom with separate bath and shower. The deluxe rooms offer extra convenience with an electrical fireplace, furnished terrace and Hästens beds.
- We loved this hotel, it was clean and very cute with spacious rooms and extra large bathrooms. Free breakfast was good and the location was perfect for what we needed. Parking was only a slight issue the first night and the rest of the week it was never a problem. Would definitely stay here again if I ever go back. It was my first time to Europe so I was a little “in the dark” while looking for a place to book but I could not have been happier with this decision!
- Excellent staff, good food and perfect location for the purpose of my visit.
- Very nice accommodation, everything clean and comfortable.
- Het hotel bevindt zich op een vakantiepark, je mag van de faciliteiten gebruik maken. Tevens goed restaurant dus je hoeft het park niet te verlaten. Zeer mooie omgeving en ideaal voor een uitstapje naar de beekse bergen
- Er viel niks op aan te merken. kamers waren proper en ruim, goed bed, personeel was heel vriendelijk,…. Het ontbijt was echt ook meer dan in orde. Een grote en ruime keuzen met ook regionale producten.
Located on the edge of Kempen and a 5-minute drive away from the E3 beach, Hotel Steensel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. There is also a garden with terrace.Each room has a carpeted floor and features a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. It also features a desk and TV with cable channels.Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, which also offers lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Eindhoven Airport is a 15-minute drive. Valkenswaard is 6.2 mi away. Golf course Genderstijn is a 5 minutes away by car. There are many hiking and cycling routes in the direct area of the property.
The very welcomming and warm attitute.
Very good and tasty stake.
- Good value restaurant and bar on site saved looking around when your tired after a long travel
- The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
- It’s a wonderful place with beautiful people.
- I was satisfied with free parking and the great breakfest, praise also for cleanless and the cosy room. Briefly I can recommend this hotel
- The very welcomming and warm attitute.
Huize Rustoord offers 9 suites. The property is also an art gallery in Esbeek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has its own theme and is decorated with art objects and paintings of famous artists. All objects in the room are also for sale. The artist featured in the accommodations are Theo Mackaay, George van Herwaarde, and Corstiaan de Vries, to name a few. A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The accommodations features a restaurant that serves culinary dishes. It is open for lunch and dinner. Guests are also welcome to enjoy the art gallery which is located in the hotel. An 18-holes golf course is located near to Huize Rustoord.Eindhoven is 14 mi from Huize Rustoord, while Den Bosch is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 11 mi from the property. Safaripark Beekse Bergen is located 8.1 mi from the accommodations. De Efteling is 18 mi from the property and the Nationaal Park Loonse en Drunense Duinen are located 19 mi from the accommodations.
Surreal in a good way.
- It was a unique experience, every corner of the estate is just worth to explore. Would recommend. We had a dinner at the property which was great. Breakfast was huge, for all tastes, much better than buffets in the regular hotels. Staff is kind and attentive. Will definitely come back!
The entire place was an art gallery. Each room is different and you can walk in to any room not occupied. There is a beautiful lake nearby and plenty of walking areas which make you feel secluded from the world. The chef they have is super amazing the croissant was to die for. The food she prepared for us was mind blowing on all days regardless of what we asked her to make. The owner seemed like a very nice and caring man. Some of the art pieces were quite exquisite and few in the world.
the staff was extremely helpful in guiding us around the places nearby. They had also arranged some beautiful bedsheets for us as we were on our honeymoon. Should have stayed for a couple of more days in that place.
- Wonderful, family run art gallery with the option to stay overnight. The balcony with a view was fantastic, as well as the lunch/ breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
- de vele unieke kunstwerken maken het hotel absoluut uniek, je merkt de passie door alles heen.
- Amazing Atmosphere.
Hotel Restaurant de Sleutel
This hotel is located in the center of Riethoven and features a restaurant that serves international and Dutch cuisine. Hotel Restaurant de Sleutel includes a terrace, a library and free Wi-Fi throughout.The Euro Circuit is just over a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Sleutel is 10 minutes’ drive from Valkenswaard. The center of Eindhoven, which features the Van Abbemuseum, is 20 minutes away by car. Guests can park for free on site.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel de Sleutel come with a desk, extra-long beds and flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. The bathrooms feature a bath or shower and free toiletries.
- Bathroom extreme clean, Nice staff. Only location very quiet and remote.
Super clean rooms
Small but efficient rooms.
- Friendly welcome, pleasant bar, reasonable beds, good bathroom, good restaurant. Quiet little town.
- A very nice boutique hotel with a homely atmosphere.
- The location was great for reaching Eindhoven and ASML. The reception and hosting at the hotel was perfect and the breakfast was very enjoyable. The associated restaurant was also extremly good for dinner having a wide beer selection and good food (including vegetarian options).
Boutique Hotel De Beerze
Located in Middelbeers, Boutique Hotel De Beerze has a restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a concierge service, and luggage storage for guests.All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. All rooms include a coffee machine and a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms also offer a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. At the hotel all rooms have a seating area.Boutique Hotel De Beerze offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.You can play pool and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling.Eindhoven is 14 miles from Boutique Hotel De Beerze, while Den Bosch is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 10 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Bladel Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bladel Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bladel Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bladel Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!