10 Best Hotels To Stay In Blacklick Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Blacklick Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Blacklick Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blacklick Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blacklick Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Blacklick Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Blacklick Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Blacklick Ohio:
HolmeSuites Columbus Airport/DLA
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, HolmeSuites Columbus Airport/DLA offers accommodations in Columbus, just 9 miles from German Village-Brewery District. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Home2 Suites By Hilton Columbus Airport East Broad
Featuring free WiFi, Home2 Suites By Hilton Columbus Airport East Broad offers accommodations in Columbus, just 9 miles from German Village-Brewery District.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Columbus Airport East
Located just 6 miles from the Port Columbus International Airport, this hotel is 100% smoke-free and boasts free airport shuttle services from 7:00 to 23:00. Facilities include an indoor heated pool and a hot tub.A flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi are featured in every room at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Columbus Airport East. They are warmly decorated with light colours and wood furnishings. Select rooms have a spa bath.Guests can work out in the on-site 24-hour fitness centre. The 24-hour reception provides daily newspapers. Laundry facilities are also available for use.A complimentary hot continental breakfast with baked goods, fruit and waffles is served every morning in the lobby.Easton Town Center is 8.6 miles away. The Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum is 15 minutes’ drive from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Columbus Airport East.
- Super comfortable and the breakfast was awesome. Super clean pool too!
- Breakfast was nice assortment of food items, hot and well maintained. The bed was comfy.
- The hot breakfast is good. Waffles, fruits, yogurts…
- Staff very friendly and accomadating. Breakfast bar well stocked. Fresh and hot. Pool was very large. If in the area again, will stay again.
- The suite was spacious and the bed comfy. The room was very clean.
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270 is located in Columbus, just 9 miles from German Village-Brewery District.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Port Columbus International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The bed was dreamy, room layout fine. Suited our needs well.
- Loved the extra sitting space in the room & the fridge! So glad there was a hot tub so I could relax while kids played in pool.
- Beds were very comfortable, bathroom and suite was spacious, clean and inviting. Breakfast was very good – plenty to choose from and the employee was very friendly and kept everything filled and tidy.
- Room was clean, warm and welcoming with a partical room devider between the living space and sleeping space. The room had a microwave and dorm-sized fridge which was very convenient.
- The bed was very comfy. The room was very large. The only thing I missed was a hook on the back of the bathroom door to hang a bathrobe from or a change of clothes. Otherwise we were extremely happy with the room. We had breakfast each morning and it was always something different. My husband had pancakes one day and cereal another. I had little egg wedges one day and always had Bagels with cream cheese. We are early risers so that is usually just a simple snack for us and as we were visiting friends we would be picked up later in the morning and would go for a big breakfast or early brunch.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus East
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus East is located in Reynoldsburg, just 12 miles from Columbus.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grove City is 18 miles from Fairfield Inn Marriott Columbus, and Delaware is 28 miles away. Port Columbus International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable, Bathroom was clean, hot water for the shower which is always good.
- Complimentary Breakfast was hot and very delicious…Reserved room was very conveniently located to parking area.
- The staff was very helpful and delightful to be around
- Hot free cookies, fast and easy ck in and the staff here are all super wonderful.
- I believe you have the friendliest, happiest staff ever! Every person said hello, Good Morning, whatever fit the time of day. They were smiling. They answered every question and took care of every need. The facilities were immaculate and very comfortable! The location was ideal for us. We intend to stay there every time we visit Columbus!
SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna
Just minutes from downtown Columbus and Port Columbus Airport, this hotel offers free airport shuttle service. It has an indoor pool, fitness center and free Wi-Fi in public areas. A complimentary breakfast buffet is available daily.The large rooms at SpringHill Suites Columbus include a microwave, mini-fridge and a coffee maker. Each has a pull-out sofa bed in the living area and TV with over 70 channels.Guests can relax in the whirlpool or have a barbecue. Nearby activities include mini-golf, bowling and snow skiing.SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna is 12 miles from The Ohio State University and less than a 15-minute drive from Easton Town Center. Free on-site parking is provided.
- The room was exceptional and the breakfast was good, other than the things I mentioned in the next question.
- I stayed one night, had a group of rambunctious 13 years old boys, the staff was very nice and understanding. The room was clean and spacious.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and provided everything we needed.
- The hotel furniture, linen, and bathroom was clean. The rooms were spacious and featured contemporary decorations. Breakfast offered by the hotel was a HUGE plus.
- Breakfast was fine plenty of choices. Room and staff were great.
Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport
Minutes from Port Columbus International Airport and other area attractions, this all-suite property in Columbus, Ohio is pet-friendly and features a fully equipped kitchen in each guest suite.Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport offers free high-speed internet access and cable TV in each guest suite. After a day of sightseeing, prepare dinner with the on-site grilling facilities or take advantage of the 24-hour fitness center.The Ohio State University is within driving distance of the Columbus Airport Candlewood Suites. Enjoy the day at Easton Town Center, featuring a variety of restaurants and retail shops or visit the historic German Village, also easily accessible.
- I booked the room at the last minute, because the friend I was going to stay with discovered his roommate had brought in bedbugs. (Yikes!) I got a good price, the front desk staff was delightful, and the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. And the location was exactly what I needed!
- The room was spotless except for an area of the rug that was coming seat from the wall.
- My room was large, clean, comfortable, and very reasonably priced. Candlewood’s staff members were all friendly, helpful and accommodating. The motel’s convenient proximity to John Glenn International Airport in Columbus made traveling to my very early morning flight a breeze. I’ll definitely stay again.
- The front desk staff is so friendly, and I really liked the Columbus, OH themed lobby area. Very inviting and comfy. I really appreciated them bending the rules and letting me check in early because I wasn’t feeling well. Great beds as well! I only wish they had more channels on the TV, but they have a pretty good selection of DVDs you can rent for free.
- Nice and quiet. Simple but well appointed. Super close to everything (downtown, Easton) but you don’t pay the crazy high prices. It honestly made me wish we were staying longer than one night.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus Airport
This Gahanna hotel has spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The hotel features an indoor pool and a free shuttle to Port Columbus International Airport, just 4.5 miles from the property.All of the warmly decorated rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus Airport include a large work desk and a sitting area. A refrigerator and coffee maker are also provided in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the hotel’s fitness room or use the computer with free Wi-Fi in the on-site business center.The Columbus Airport Holiday Inn Express serves a daily breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.This hotel is just 1.4 miles from the Airport Golf Course and Kelton House Museum and Garden is 10 miles from the property. The Columbus Zoo is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
There were great options for a healthy breakfast!
The room was clean and comfy!
- Easily accessible property, near the freeway. Breakfast was fresh.
- I was most pleased with the layout of the room. Also enjoyed the peace and quiet of the hotel itself.
- We had a problem with the reservation, and the person that resolved it was very helpful. The location right off I-270 was very convenient.
There is a supermarket near to the hotel!
2 min on foot
On Sunday morning there was no shuttle bus to the airport available… yet they provided me 15 dollars for taxi.
- There were great options for a healthy breakfast!
TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna is located in Gahanna in the region of Ohio, just 8 miles from Columbus.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Grove City is 15 miles from TownePlace Suites Columbus, and Delaware is 23 miles away. Port Columbus International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Liked the set up with pull out bed and queen with tv in the middle of them.
- Loved the room, could use a fan in the bathroom for the steam.
- Pool was nice! Quiet floor/building, kitchen updated, suite layout nice. Staff was very helpful and gave a discount which helped immensely.Beds were comfy, staff responsive to requests. Good value. Also liked open cubbies/storage above desk in room. Oatmeal was good! Staff very friendly. Grocery, gas, restaurants close, easy on/off freeway.
- We were given a room upgrade when our assigned room didn’t meet our standards
The staff and manager were very helpful and accommodating.
We received a first-floor room, as requested.
It was very convenient to have a kitchenette and coffee maker in the room.
Days Inn & Suites Columbus East Airport
One of our best sellers in Columbus! Located 9 miles from German Village-Brewery District in Columbus, Days Inn & Suites Columbus East Airport features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Columbus International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- It was pretty close to the expressway, which was nice because I used it as a stopover on a road trip. The staff were friendly, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The WiFi was easy to get into and was fast. I never had issues with buffering or loading times even while watching Netflix.
- The bed was so comfortable, I think it may have been new. Stayed at this location multiple times and this was the most comfortable bed.
- The restaurant and cleansiness of rooms overall everything
- Nothing really – the clientele are a bit rough and this place has seen better days.
- Location was easy to get to, only about 15 minutes from the airport. Food near by if you wanted to walk but also in close driving distance to better food options. Staff were friendly and helpful – took care of an issue with my room without any trouble. Plenty of parking available. Wifi was easy to access and worked well. Mini-fridge and microwave worked. Bed was super soft and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Blacklick Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Blacklick Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Blacklick Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Blacklick Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!