10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bispo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bispo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bispo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bispo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bispo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bispo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bispo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bispo Galicia:
Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso
Conveniently located on the Avenida de Lugo, 2 minutes’ drive from the center of Monterroso, Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso offers a 24-hour reception and modern soundproofed rooms with private bathrooms.Each room is heated and comes with a desk and wardrobe. The bathrooms have free toiletries and a bath or shower.The family-run Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso has a TV lounge and a snack bar. There is free WiFi throughout.Lugo is 30 minutes’ drive away and it is an hour to Santiago de Compostela and its airport.
- The attention of the Owners make you feel like you are at home 😍
- Exceptional accommodation for the price. Friendly people in a nice little town off the beaten track.
- Una cama muy confortable y buena temperatura. Habitación amplia y limpia
El trato familiar !y el poder aparcar sin problema!
Otros familiares ya se habían alojado.
As instalações do hotel são otimas. Quarto grande, limpo, confortavel.
A dona do hotel é muito, muito simpatica e esta a disposição para ajudar com o que for preciso. Recomendo e certamente voltarei!
Hotel Restaurante Val
Hotel Restaurante Val is located in Tierrachá. This 1-star hotel features free WiFi and a garden. The restaurant serves Spanish dishes.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk. The rooms have a closet.Lugo is 30 miles from Hotel Restaurante Val, while Portomarin is 17 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Personal muy atento. Adaptaron el horario de desayunos a nuestra necesidad. Nunca me habían hecho eso en un hotel. Habitaciones nuevas, cálidas y muy limpias. Hotel totalmente recomendado.
- Situado en lugar tranquilo, con gran parking gratuito y silencioso durante todo el día y noche. Personal muy amable.
- El trato del personal, la comida del restaurante rica y a buen precio, las habitaciones perfectas.
- Personal muy amable, comida muy buena, muy acogedor y muy limpio. Esta a las afueras del pueblo, muy tranquilo para descansar.
La amabilidad y atención prestadas en todo momento por el personal, incluso una noche hasta altas horas d la madrugada en una cena de amigos.
Y sobre todo la tranquilidad a la hora de descansar.
Un pleno acierto en la elección.
Pension Casa Curro
One of our top picks in Palas de Rei .Pension Casa Curro is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. The property provides free WiFi.At the inn, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain accommodations at Pension Casa Curro also have a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension Casa Curro, while Portomarin is 19 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles away.
- Clean, with insuite bathroom. Very close to Camino and church for pilgrim mass. Nice Cafe Britannia about a block away that opened at 6:00 for quick breakfast.
- Older pension with no frills, but everything I needed and neat and clean.
- Convenience, and the owner was very kind, trying to communicate to us when we all could not speak each other’s language. It also had an elevator, which many Pensions do not. This was great after walking the Camino all day and carrying backpacks.
- Great little guest house with an absolutely amazing restaurant — some of the best food I have eaten during two years in Spain. Fantastic seafood and meat and a great wine list
- It’s right on the Camino and most things you need are very close.
Hotel Mica is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. With a terrace, the 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests can also take advantage of the business center and newspapers.Lugo is 24 miles from Hotel Mica, while Portomarin is 19 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 37 miles away.
- This was a wonderful hotel to stay in. Super clean and modern. Highly recommend
- Best shower on the Camino and powerful AC, at least initially. There’s something about the generic environment and tiny bed that make me think an albergue might have been a better choice. Even better, since the town isn’t very nice, it might be better to make it to Melide if you have the time and energy. Nicer town and with more dinner options.
- Clean, right on the Camino, great staff, good breakfast, quiet.
- Right on the Camino as you enter town. Very clean room.
We were so delighted with this place because it was clean, location was great, breakfast was excellent and best of all the hotel is run by family members and they were excellent. They made sure we were pleased to be there.
We did not reserve for breakfasts but we were threatened as special guests with all they have.
Located in the center of Chantada, Hotel Mogay offers rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of the old town and is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and the Ribeira Sacra Wine Route.Each heated room at Hotel Mogay has a plasma-screen TV and a desk. There is also a communal laundry room.Upon request, a dinner service is available in the Mogay’s restaurant, which is open from Monday to Saturday. Breakfast and snacks are served in the café-bar.Located in the Ribeira Sacra region, the hotel is within an hour’s drive of Ourense and Lugo. Santiago de Compostela is less than 50 mi away and there is easy access to the N540 Motorway.
- The rooms were so clean and well-equipped, we actually didn’t expect that the hotel would be soo cool. In the morning a lady at the reception spoke English fluently and organized breakfast for us quickly, though we didn’t warn in advance about breakfast and were the earliest guests looking for breakfast at that day.
- The bathroom was big and the shower was nice. The receptionist was really nice and spoke English. The WiFi connection was good.
- Una cama muy cómoda y un plato de ducha muy moderno
- La ubicación y la atención del personal. El desayuno correcto, aunque el zumo era diminuto y había poca variedad de fruta.
- ubicacion, tranquilidad aun estando en el centro y relacion precio excepcional, si tienes en cuenta que es un hotel de 1* que le vas a pedir y de que te vas a quejar?
VISTALEGRE HOTEL **
Located in Portomarin, VISTALEGRE HOTEL ** has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Rooms come with a patio.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at VISTALEGRE HOTEL **.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including fishing and hiking.Lugo is 18 miles from VISTALEGRE HOTEL **, while Sarria is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Beautiful new hotel, great location, great staff. Good recommendations around town. Great!
- Close to the Camino de Santiago. Air conditioner didn’t start right away but they fixed it immediately and it was great after that. Very nice breakfast.
- Staff was very helpful and I appreciated the laundry service. Hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago and was the perfect end to a long day of walking.
- Beautiful hotel. Loved the shower after a long dusty day on the Camino. It was a perfect spot to spend the night and sleep in a very comfortable bed. Breakfast the next morning was also very good.
- Beautiful hotel right on the Camino. Very nice and helpful staff.
Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin
Featuring free WiFi and buffet breakfast, Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin offers accommodations in Portomarin, in the Saint James’ Way Pilgrimage Route, 14 mi from Lugo. The hotel has a bar and a terrace, and views of the river. Free public parking is available nearby.Rooms include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The bathroom comes with bath or shower and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Sarria is 11 mi from Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin, while Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- Beautiful view and lovely balcony with room. Loved it.
- The staff was friendly. The room was clean with a great view to the river.
- Perfect location on the Camino, close to downtown and overlooking the river. Modern hotel that is clean and well organized.
- Clean, new, nice. Staff friendly. Large new shower.
- Nice staff great location laundry services, good breakfast in the morning, small onsite bar, on the Camino, nice balcony in some rooms, hairdryer and shower. Lobby area with tables and outside deck and tables.
Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre
This spa-hotel is located in the heart of Galicia, in the Ulloa region. Surrounded by forests and with a restaurant, it offers a unique, relaxing experience.The Oca Rio Pambre consists of a main building and 2 round stone buildings with thatched roofs. Free WiFi is featured in the rooms.The spa takes its water from a thermal spring. Here you will find a hydromassage bath, swimming pool, steam bath, sauna and many different treatments.The Oca Rio Pambre has been built according to the principles of sustainability. For this reason it uses materials such as wood, stone and slate. It also has a bar-café.Hotel Oca Rio Pambre is just 1.7 mi away from one of the Santiago pilgrimage routes, and 5 mi away from Palas de Rei. There is free onsite parking.
- Staff at reception and restaurant were very friendly and always willing to help. The environment in which the hotel sits is very remote in the middle of a forest, perfect to relax and disconnect from day to day busy lives
- The staff was very friendly. They have great facilities and very nice view.
- The hotel is surrounded by nature. The spa is lovely and the massage options are great for peregrinos
- the breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and the facilities after a long, long day on the trail were incredible. the beds were soft and cushy, and we could look out our window and literally see a castle. it’s out of the way of palas de rei by quite a bit –it took us about 15 minutes to get there by taxi, but the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the overall atmosphere of the hotel were greatly appreciated.
- Estuvimos hace unos años varios días y ha perdido todo: encanto, servici9, restauración, limpieza. Hoy es un hotel vulgar y decrépito. No se le recomendaría a nadie. Mejor olvidarlo.
Hotel Pazo de Berbetoros
Pazo de Berbetoros offers accommodations in Portomarin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Pazo de Berbetoros features free WiFi throughout the property.Lugo is 14 mi from Pazo de Berbetoros, while Sarria is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- Nicely located near the “restaurant row” but far enough away so that it’s quiet. I was alone in a single room and I found a bad quite small for someone that was my height (6’2). The staff were very courteous and it was very clean property
- Everything! The stay was precious! The location, hospitality, comfort, breakfast – all perfect!
- A lovely room with a small garden. The staff was so willing to help
- Great location right in town; very clean and welcoming.
- Lovely boutique hotel. Although is says no smoking one of our rooms had cigarette smoke in the linens. The staff were attentive but not overly friendly. Beautiful hotel with a good breakfast but not the best place we stayed while walking the Camino.
Pousada de Portomarín
Pousada de Portomarín features a fitness center, garden and terrace in Portomarin. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are offered.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at this 3-star hotel.Lugo is 18 miles from Pousada de Portomarín, while Sarria is 15 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hotel with great rooms and a terrific breakfast. Staff were also very helpful.
- Outdoor pool clean and beautiful. View of mountains from room. Staff very helpful: had to check out early, rang on phone, staff appeared. Parking GREAT. Walking distance to historic area. Would stay again.
- Gorgeous view , our own balcony, mini fridge, elevator after walking Camino, close to town
- Lovely terrace with a view of the valley and the river.
- Paula was so friendly and welcomed us to hotel with such a wonderful demeanor. I have to also mention I left my watch and called the next morning and she found it, wrapped it, put it in an envelope and sent it to Arzúa to hotel I was staying. So incredibly thankful and grateful there are still real honest and good people in this world!
Top Hotels In Bispo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bispo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bispo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bispo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!