10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biscayne Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Biscayne Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biscayne Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biscayne Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biscayne Park Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biscayne Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biscayne Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biscayne Park Florida:
Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
With an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free Wi-Fi, Best Western Windsor Inn is in North Miami, Florida. Oleta River State Park is 3 miles from the hotel.Cable TV is featured in each hotel room. A microwave and a small refrigerator are also included. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.A fitness center and business center are featured at the Windsor Inn Best Western. A vending machine, laundry facilities, and free on-site parking are available.The Ancient Spanish Monastery, the Bal Harbour Shops, and the Mall At 163rd Street are each a 10-minute drive from the North Miami hotel.
- Blueberries in pancakes are plump and juicy. Had them two breakfasts in a row!
Very comfortable room
On site parking
Very friendly and helpful staff
- Reception was fantastic and staff was very friendly. Location was great because it was next to a grocery store and restaurants.
great location. near shoping & eating small center, easy access to all parts of miami.
great staff, very helpfull.
big rooms, very confortable beds.
- Very good hotel, with private parking and a very good location in a good neighborhood with a great variety of restaurants nearby.
TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor.
- Everything was good the pool rooms toilet lobby excellent
- Everything thing about the hotel was luxurious. I loved the roof top pool area and the view of the city at night was magical.
- The staff was great and the facilities are brand new so it was the perfect stay for my in-laws. Beautiful hotel and location on the water was AMAZING!
Tout la chambre superbe l’accueil formidable et la piscine sur le toit avec jacouzi et son couché de soleil exceptionnel !!!
on reviendra c’est sûr !!!
- El confortable edilicio la ubicación y la atención de Recepción
The Vagabond Hotel
This 1950s-inspired boutique Miami hotel is on US State Road 1 and features exterior hallways overlooking the outdoor mosaic pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and is 5 miles from Miami city center.A flat-screen TV and unique wall art are featured in each modern Vagabond Hotel room. Extras include bright colors, hardwood floors, and a radio, and suites have a sofa.A fitness center is on site, and seasonal live entertainment can be enjoyed by the pool. Free parking is available to all guests throughout their stay as well.Vagabond Restaurant features fine dining experience with Asian fusion cuisine and flares of Miami’s Latin American culture. Craft cocktails are also featured.Miami International Airport is 7 miles away. The hotel is also within 8 miles of South Beach and an 8-minute drive from the Wynwood Arts District.
- Everyone was very friendly. It made the experience all the more pleasant being that I was traveling alone. The pool area was awesome and the temperature was just right in the pool. The sheets were high quality soft cotton, pillows perfect, and mattress very comfortable TV was loud in the gym next to the room I was staying in but the staff turned it down as soon ais I called them and they turned it off after 11 PM. I love the retro style and did not want to leave my room in the morning! I highly recommend this hotel. It was a little pricier than I usually go for, but it’s high season and pretty much everything in Miami is expensive at this time of year. If I am able, I would for sure stay in this hotel again!
- Is a beautiful hotel,very cozy, the pool is really nice and. lean and has a nice bar. The rooms are and smell very clean. Will stay again.
- Very nice place with a good restaurant and a nice vibe
- The Room is comfortable and clean. The Staff is very friendly and helpful. A really recommend this hotel.
- Good location as starting point to visit Miami beach and other topics in Miami.
Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina offers accommodations in Miami Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The restaurant downstairs, “Shuckers”, is right on the water with an excellent view and serves terrific hamburgers and fish tacos. Service a little slow but the view is worth it. City buses are close by and will take you right into South beach, or the hotel will call a cab for you.
- I loved that you could see the bay from the pool. Also had two great lunches and one delicious breakfast at the restaurant!
- The staff are super friendly and happy to help. The views are gorgeous. The breakfast is great.
- I absolutely love the view of the bay and marina. The convenience of the restaurant within the the hotel property. Also enjoyed having a balcony to enjoy the view.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Staff went above and beyond to be helpful, front desk and breakfast staff were excellent.
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
Located in Miami Beach, 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Grand Beach Hotel Surfside features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I took my husband here for a bday getaway he loved it! It was absolutely beautiful, quiet, quick access to the beach. Food was too pricey but we enjoyed the local dining spots and enjoyed. I will be back
- I liked that this hotel had an adult swimming pool as well as a pool for the kids. I traveled with adults this time around and it was nice not to have to share the pool with kids…that will be on my family trip😬
- The bed and view were great! The resort was beautiful.
- The food in the dining room (on the patio) was excellent. Best waffles I ever had! With hot blueberry compote and whipping cream. The beach was so lovely, too, with lounges and umbrellas included.
- The location is perfect: great beach, and services very near from the hotel
Grand Beach Bay Harbor
Grand Beach Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sea View Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This European-style hotel is on a beautiful Atlantic Coast beach in Bal Harbour Village, experience contemporary luxury in an ideal setting for a soothing and memorable vacation.Sea View features a fitness center, beauty salon, and pool lounge chairs for a fee. A business center with high-speed internet and photocopying facilities is available as well.The Terrace Room features American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Pool Bar serves a variety of beverages including beer and specialty cocktails. The Emerald Lounge has evenings of light fare, wine, and seasonal entertainment.Spend the day on the private beach just steps away for swimming, relaxing or parasailing. Enjoy the walking/jogging path with a physical fitness course conveniently on-site. The Sea View has everything necessary for every guest’s enjoyment and relaxation.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- The heated pool, the location right on the beach, the view from the room.
- Smaller in size,good location,shops, and restaurants..
- This is an older hotel but still very elegant. Right on the beach and the rooms have excelant views of the ocean.
Refrigerator and microwave (upon request). Balcony is good.
Easy access to pool and beach.
Staff responded to requests for better (firmer) mattress & other needs nicely.
Location great for us.
Beach & related staff great.
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.Located 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The hotel was amazing. There was enough room for everyone. It was close to the beach and close to the store and restaurants.
- The bed and the room were amazing along with all the bathroms
- Comfortable room very spacious and well appointed. Allowed early check in
- Loved the adjoining rooms and lots patio and multiple bathrooms
- Great room for a family of 5 with 4 bathrooms !! New clean and wonderful!!
Rodeway Inn Miami
Situated in North Miami Beach, only a short distance from Hialeah Opa-Locka Flea Market and other area attractions, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in a convenient location.The Holidays Golden Glades Boutique Hotel places guests a 5-minute drive from Dolphins Stadium. Golden Beach and Bayfront Park along with numerous shopping centres and restaurants are also easily accessible.Guests staying at the Golden Glades Hotel can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool as well as the hotel’s on-site fitness centre. Wireless internet access along with 24-hour front desk service is also available.
- Parking was crowded, however, there was enough space to service all the customers.
- don’t go unless you like a pool with no chairs breakfast of only carbs and the place falling apart’ and a bad neighborhood
- SOME off the staff members were really sweet and helpful, some obviously were mad about being at work and were pissed about life. I liked the location,u have literally EVERYTHING u need within a walking distance. The cleaning ladies were super sweet, they did a good job with keeping my room clean and changing the sheets everyday. The hotel is a 2 star hotel so don’t go there thinking it’s a 5. U get what u see, I knew what I got myself into but I needed to stay there because of the location. So if u complain after reading the reviews and what not then it’s ur fault lol. Money wise I recon I paid more than the hotel was worth, it should definitely be cheaper considering how the facilities do not work properly and it looks kinda old too, it needs a face lift for sure.
- Breakfast was better then expected. Fresh waffles 🙂
- The place was a total dump, no ice machine was working, people were fighting in the hallways, no parking, people were wondering in the parking lot, I was really scared to stay there. I really feared for my life.
New Yorker Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Yorker Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Miami.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Comfort of Bed was good; AC was good but you can not control it
- I liked the location of this hotel and the manager was very nice. Also, the breakfast was good enough for me and included. Parking was convenient- I never had trouble getting a spot.
- No eggs or nothing hot bagels and cold cereal watered down orange juice
- The bed slept comfortably, the pool and lounge area was nice, the staff was helpful.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was a bit too cold for my liking due to the air conditioning being hard to regulate. The wifi was very inconsistent dropping off regularly.
Top Hotels In Biscayne Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biscayne Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biscayne Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biscayne Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!