10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bisbal Del Penedès Catalonia:
Hotel Castell de Gimenelles
This converted 18th-century farmhouse is surrounded by the vineyards of Catalonia’s Penedès region. It offers an attractive conservatory, a garden with a small outdoor pool and rooms with fantastic views.The rooms at the Hotel Castell de Gimenelles are equipped with heating. They feature smart décor and a private bathroom.The Castell de Gimenelles’ restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, using fresh seasonal ingredients from its own organic garden. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.The Castell is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. Tarragona is around 35 minutes’ drive away and you can drive to central Barcelona in an hour.
- Friendly owners, attractive old building with good views.
- Loved the personal touch to this hotel. The owner took time to chat with us and cooked a special dinner just for two people (we were the only guests that night). Dogs and cats running around and beautiful surroundings. Very relaxed atmosphere and super nice breakfast.
Jordin and his wife were amazing!! Best hosts and always accommodating. They also offered up some excellent travel advice, which I loved!
After a long and issue filled travel day from the US, Jordin was amazing and so welcoming. We were very thankful to him.
We wish we had more time there!
- The dinner at hotel was excellent, the surrounding nature is amazing and the owners are very friendly and helpful.
- Charming Castell with beautiful views. Hosts were very friendly and made us feel so welcome. Food was the best we have had during our 7 weeks in Spain. Booked for one night and stayed two….. Says it all! Thank you for a wonderful stay. We will return. Gillian
Archs Hotel Rural
Located 9.3 mi from the beaches of Calafell, Archs Hotel Rural offers accommodations in Lletger, a small village surrounded by vineyards in the town of Sant Jaume dels Domenys. It offers free WiFi, a garden and outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the Penedés region.Archs Hotel Rural features air-conditioned double or twin rooms and 2-bedroom apartments. Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also include a fully equipped kitchenette.There is a communal lounge with a fireplace, a TV and a table tennis table. During the summer, guests can enjoy a snack bar service at the garden. The rest of the year, meals are served upon prior reservation. The hotel has a cozy interior patio, surrounded by plants, where you can enjoy an aperitif.Vilafranca del Penedès is 7.5 mi from Archs Hotel Rural, while Sitges is 25 mi away. Several hiking paths can be found in the area and Tarragona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Barcelona Airport is 37 mi from Archs Hotel Rural.
- There is a pizza restaurant with delicious pizza and delivery service. Oscar (the owner) suggested us and it was definitely a very good dinner.
- Very nice host, clean and spacious room, renewed bathroom
- Un hotel sencillo, con habitaciones amplias y acogedoras y muy limpio. El buffet del desayuno genial también. Los anfitriones son súper amables y se lo curran un montón, nos hemos sentido muy bien atendidos. Si volvemos por la zona seguro que repetiremos.
- Wij kregen een héél vriendelijk ontvangst en voelden ons duidelijk WELKOM , Fernando ging voor ons op zoek naar een restaurantje op wandelafstand vh hotel voor een warm avondmaal. Bij terugkomst werd ons oordeel over het restaurant gevraagd en hadden we nog een leuke babbel over onze gezamenlijke hobby namelijk fietsen. Omdat we op doorreis waren en ‘s morgens tijdig wilden vertrekken, maakte hij voor ons 30’ vroeger een overheerlijk ontbijt. Dit is een uitstekend doorreis hotel, met een prima bed om de volgende morgen fris wakker te worden. Wij komen hier zeker terug!!!
Ontbijt was aan de povere kant Kamer was ok , maar door een hevig
onweer/storm, zijn er elektriciteits storingen geweest en er lekte
water in de badkamer
Hotel Don Pelayo
Hotel Don Pelayo is located in the town of L’Arboç, Tarragona, in the region of Baix Penedés. It features a restaurant and comfortable rooms with air conditioning, heating and TV.Don Pelayo is conveniently located 1,950 feet from L’Arboç Train Station and 19 mi from Reus Airport. Barcelona Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.Homemade dishes and local cuisine are offered at the restaurant. Coffee and other drinks are served at the bar, which is located on the lower floor of the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available, and onsite parking is possible for an extra cost.
Nice old Hotel, very central. Parking is along the street.
Evening meal good
- This was just an overnight stop for me on my way north, so I didn’t have time to look around the area. The hotel staff were welcoming and, after a long day’s driving, it was good to go straight to the hotel restaurant for supper. My single room was clean and spacious and there was plenty of choice at the breakfast buffet.
Nothing. We were told there was a restaurant… but it was closed!
Breakfast… very poor.
- The hotel was clean and the breakfast plentiful ( continental). The room had all the requirements expected including en suite. The room was cleaned daily. L’Arboc has connections with the Spanish Civil War and the republican retreat. See the town information board.
- Comfortable, spotlessly clean, big room in 2 star hotel, handy for seeing this pleasant Catalan town, or for touring the area. Good breakfast included.
- Nice old Hotel, very central. Parking is along the street.
This family-run hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Segur de Calafell Beach, on the Costa Dorada. Hotel Victoria offers a seasonal outdoor pool, sun terrace, gym, and games room.Hotel Victoria offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.The rooms include a private balcony, while the family rooms have a kitchenette with ceramic hobs, microwave and kettle. Towels and bed linen are included.Guests can use a sauna and hot tub at an extra charge. There is also a café on site, which is open 24 hours in the summer.Hotel Victoria is near to Segur de Calafell’s marina. There is easy access by car and train to Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Friendly hotel. Great restaurant opposite the hotel.
- Excellent value hotel considering I booked last minute. Always nice to have air conditioning. Nice staff and a good selection at breakfast. Good size room.
The food was delicious.
The staff was very friendly.
- It was a complete waste of time and money and your company charged me for two rooms and won’t refund any of my money , thanks for ripping me off.
- That reception was open that late. I travelled with my wife n kids so I guess it was perfect for the price and for one night only.
Hotel Sant Jordi
One of our top picks in Segur de Calafell.Set in a quiet area, Hotel Sant Jordi is 650 feet from Segur de Calafell Train Station and 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers an outdoor swimming pool.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small furnished terrace.Hotel Sant Jordi has a bar and a sun terrace where you can relax while having a drink. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area, and the property can also provide packed lunches for the beach for an extra cost.Hotel Sant Jordi is 40 minutes’ drive from Reus International Airport. The historic city of Tarragona is 28 mi away while Barcelona is approximately 43 mi away.
- very close to train, and the room since it had a terrace, but I guess we only got it by chance, this is why we stayed one more night and we ask the staff to please let us keep the room. They agreed and it was nice gesture, but I´m sure in high season will not be possible since this room is reserved along side another for 2 more people.
- It is close to the train station (within walking distance) the original reason I booked it. We ended up renting a car, so the train station location wasn’t important. The staff was friendly and helpful. Nice pool. Funky bar/restaurant at pool side. Calafell is a port town, and not really “up scale,” mostly working class, but for the money it was fine.
- Hotel staff was wonderful- this kind of people you always want to meet, making your day pleasant since the very morning. Breakfast was very very tasty , pool is clean , big enough for kids to play. Good location – close to center, promenade, but pleasantly calm for sleeping. Enjoy, we enjoyed 🙂
- Good communication. Friendly and helpful reception people.
- Staff was excellent, always with a kind smile and very helpful. Breakfast was very good too. The swimming pool a nice place to chill.
One of our best sellers in Calafell! Antiga is an elegant building from the late 18th-century in the center of Calafell, on the Costa Daurada. It has an outdoor swimming pool and offers free internet in rooms.The rooms at Antiga have a balcony, many with views over the swimming pool and gardens. Each room has a private attached bathroom and also includes a TV. Pets stay for free, on request.There is a spacious lounge-lobby, where guests can use the internet on the free computer. The restaurant serves creative Mediterranean meals.Playa de Calafell Beach is within one mile of the hotel. Tarragona is 18.5 miles away and Barcelona is within 40 miles. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- We joined friends at Hotel Antiga for a weekend of visiting, eating, and drinking. We were not disappointed. The food was fantastic, as was the staff.
- Everything, absolutely everything . Everything was just great . The hotel , the room, the service, the staff. The hotel was very clean , and the food was absolutely delicious and so fresh . They made us feel like home and i recommend this hotel to every one and personally i can’t wait to go back there for another vacation . And i would like to thank all the staff there for the lovely memories that we made there with their lovely and well behaviour.
We wanted to eat in the dining room at 9:00..but did not want a three course meal…I just wanted soup and my husband wanted a salad…they were okay with this…we were so glad..also had coffee and enjoyed the piano player until 10:30. It was wonderful..it was a small, elegant dining room..the two ladies that checked us in and served were so gracious..Leda and Carmen..
The location is ideal with a large free parking lot half block away….this is in the old town, old spain and wonderful..
- We came to Calafell for the High Rockabilly festival, and at first were a little disappointed that the hotel was such a long way (about 29 minutes walk) from the seafront – we hadn’t realised when booking. However, in fact it was a bonus as it was a little oasis of calm and relaxation away from the bustle of the main tourist area! Such a lovely hotel with real character and a pretty garden/pool area. The dining area outside was charming for a drink before we headed into the music festival evening venue (only about ten minutes’ walk, for anyone planning to go to High Rockabilly next year), and I wish we had been able to schedule in dinner there, as it sounded great, was good value and the menu changed every day apparently, which I think is always a good sign of freshness! There is an interesting castle and museum almost opposite the hotel – well worth a visit. Also a couple of street cafes literally on the corner.
- A delightful property in the heart of the village. Seconds away from a fun castle to visit.
Hotel Sercotel Basic
Located just a short drive from the town of Vilafranca del Penedes, near the main regional motorways, this practical and comfortable hotel is ideal for a business trip or a relaxing holiday in the Penedes.Hotel Sercotel Basic is a hotel that perfectly combines functionality and services. Each of the rooms is equipped with Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV, so you can check your emails and relax with a film in the evening.From here you can visit this famous wine producing region, and also old quarter of the town center.
- Good parking, etc. It is basic, but at that price one can’t complain.
- It was very convenient for a wedding we had just 5 mins by car
- It’s a very clean hotel. There is good parking place at the hotel. With not very big rooms. Daily cleaning the rooms. Very friendly people!
- The room was really nice and comfy, perfect to rest one night during a long trip. The breakfast was good and cheap.
- Location is great for traveling to the see. Hotel does not have the restaurant however nearby is good Chinese restaurant with buffet for a good price.
NubaHotel Comarruga is located on Coma-Ruga Beach, just outside the resort center. This hotel features a spa, 2 seasonal swimming pools and rooms with balconies.NubaHotel Comarruga offers simple, bright décor. Its rooms are spacious and air conditioned. All rooms have free WiFi, a mini-bar and satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine, while Di Mare specializes in pizzas. The main restaurant offers a variety of buffet cuisine and there is also a poolside bar.NubaHotel Comarruga’s spa has a sauna, steam baths and a hot tub, as well as an ice fountain, sensation showers and hydrotherapy. There is also a range of treatments on offer, including massages, wraps and aromatherapy.NubaHotel Comarruga is within 1,650 feet of restaurants, bars and clubs, and is around 3.1 mi from the center of El Vendrell and the nearest golf club. Tarragona is approximately 19 mi away.
- Our room was a nice size and the breakfast was varied
- Near to the beach, big rooms, the sunny and warm weather despite February
- Location, space, friendliness & very good restaurant
- Reception staff awesome, specially Carola. Good facilities. Perfect location
- Good food,complementary drinks with meals excellent.
Hotel Apartamentos Solimar
Located right on the beach and with an outdoor pool and restaurant, Hotel Apartamentos Solimar offers accommodations with free WiFi.Spend your days soaking up the sunshine on the poolside loungers before enjoying a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. Make the most of the fantastic facilities available at the Hotel & Apartments Solimar. After a day of relaxing, you can relax even further in the sauna and Jacuzzi.Take the few steps down to the Costa Dorada beach of Calafell with golden sands and mild Mediterranean waters.For your stay at the Solimar, choose between an apartment for up to 4 people with a kitchenette or a hotel room. Both types of accommodations enjoy a private balcony where you can make the most of the fresh, sea air and mild temperatures.Explore the area with your friends or family. Take a walk along the maritime parade and soak up the Mediterranean views. Visit the Medieval castle and spend a day at the Port Aventura theme park, 19 mi away.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. I had to do an early check out and they proposed to prepare a takeaway breakfast for me without asking for it.
Staff very friendly andhelpful.
Rooms are quite basic, but clean.
Location is very good.
The breakfast was amazing. Bacon and sausages, and they even had churros on Sunday. The pastries were positively mouth-watering.
The room had a balcony, which was nice and air conditioning worked alright, too. There is also parking just outside the hotel, but we didn’t use it.
The location is quite perfect, very close to the train station and two minutes away from the beach. There is a restaurant across the road and the touristic part of the town is also five minutes away. It’s a bit further from mercadona than a lot of other hotels, but still close enough (15 minutes perhaps?)
- We had an amazing time here and everything exceeded our expectations 100% all round.
Early check in
Russian speaking staff (it wasnt important for us because we can speak Spanish and English)
Excessive dinner (including yogurts, fruits)
Cleaning of the room
Sea 1-minute walk
Sea view from the balcony
Good air conditioner
Not far from train station
Easy way to get Tarragona from here
Hotel Natura Park
Natura Park is set just off the beach in Comarruga and enjoys stunning sea views. It offers outdoor pools for adults and children, and the spacious rooms feature private balconies.Natura Park is 12 mi from Tarragona and Reus Airport is a short drive away. Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are 25 mi away.The rooms at Natura Park come with air conditioning and a private bathroom. They also include a TV and 2 double beds.The hotel includes a games room and offers a daily entertainment program for adults and children. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Sea view was awesome
Comparatively big rooms
Nice pool (there’s an underground passage to it and it’s closed from the road by the good fence)
Nice beaches in the walking distance
Easy to get by public transports from Barcelona and travel to the nearby cities
Great food at the restaurant/buffet
Good for families with children
- I like balcony and food (I had breakfast and supper). You have wonderful friendly and accommodating stuff.
- Great staff! Clean rooms (mini fridge, air conditioning, comfortable beds). The kids loved the mini-disco on Saturday evening. Very funny animator! Nice food, lots of choice. Close to the beach. Free parking in the street. In general great value for money.
- The wiev of the balkony, the beds were big and comfortable. Very nice staff, good food, the beach was near the hotel, the sea clear, nice pool and the area around it. I reccomend.
The food was excellent and the staff very friendly
The pools were very clean and tidy and there was entertainment every night within the hotel
The bar staff were great and the beer was very cheap especially for a hotel.
- Sea view was awesome
Top Hotels In Bisbal Del Penedès Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bisbal del Penedès Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!