10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bird Crossroad Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Bird Crossroad Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bird Crossroad Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bird Crossroad Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bird Crossroad Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bird Crossroad Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bird Crossroad Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bird Crossroad Tennessee:
Comfort Inn Newport
The Comfort Inn hotel in Newport, Tennessee is in the hills of Newport, just off Interstate 40. The hotel is conveniently close to Highways 411 and 321, providing easy access to some of the area’s most popular attractions, including Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Dollywood, Douglas Lake, Cherokee National Forest and the neighboring cities of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is located only 10 miles from the hotel and offers many trails, waterfalls and picnic areas for visitors to enjoy. Experience “America’s Favorite Drive” and traveling along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Tourists will also enjoy browsing a wide variety of local specialty shops. There are several restaurants and cocktail lounges in the surrounding area.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy a free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.The hotel provides guests with a free weekday newspaper. The hotel also has an fitness room and seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers staying at this hotel will appreciate conveniences like free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access and access to copy and fax services. Competitive corporate rates are provided.All guest rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms come with whirlpool bathtubs. Non-smoking rooms are available.This pet-friendly hotel welcomes pets for a small nightly fee. Coin-operated laundry facilities are on the property for guest convenience.
- Great location clean and comfortable . Breakfast was good need a microwave in dining area. Beds were very comfortable large bathroom . Great place to stay quite and comfortable staff was very friendly.
- Really good breakfast.. exceptionally clean rooms and lobby. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Very comfy beds and pillows.
- Water pressure good. Bed somewhat firm. Coffee good at front desk. Plenty of towels.
- I especially like the fact that the heating unit fan in the room didn’t cycle on and off as heat was needed but stayed consistent all night , which for me provided a better sleep environment.
- The room was nice and The beds were really nice and very clean
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newport South
This hotel is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains and is within a 5-minute drive of Newport. The hotel features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newport South rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Guests can watch the flat-screen TV or work at the desk.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express. After breakfast guests can work out in the gym or relax in the jacuzzi.The Holiday Inn Express Newport is within a 45-minute drive of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Douglas Lake is 17 miles from the hotel.
- The Hotel was very clean. Everything went very smoothly.
- The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating
- The location. There are restaurants and gas. Lots of choices.
- Bed was comfy. Room was nice. Front desk extra nice.
- Location right off the I-40 was very Convenient. Nice Choice for breakfast foods
Best Western Newport Inn
Located in Newport, 24 miles from Gatlinburg, Best Western Newport Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 22 miles from Best Western Newport Inn, and Sevierville is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 45 miles from Best Western Newport Inn.
- The staff was so kind and helpful. Food was normal breakfast hotel food, but the lady in the kitchen was friendly and helpful to your needs.
- Front desk staff was very friendly. Room was very nice. Enjoyed the stay.
- The overall atmosphere of the place and all the people were friendly. The hot breakfast was a bonus and a blessing.
- We enjoyed the sunrise over the mountain tops and the enthusiastic courtesy from the check in staff.
- I have no complaints about this hotel at all we stay there everytime we go to newnport and I love that it has a bar on premises we always have a great time there..
Hampton Inn Newport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Newport offers accommodations in Newport, just 24 miles from Gatlinburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 22 miles from Hampton Inn Newport, and Sevierville is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 – Dandridge
Located in Dandridge, 23 miles from Gatlinburg, Super 8 – Dandridge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 18 miles from Super 8 – Dandridge, and Knoxville is 27 miles from the property. McGhee Tyson Airport is 35 miles away.
- The room was beautiful and made you feel like home
- The staff are always nice and rooms are always clean
- The room was huge and very nice, I loved it had 2 windows. Check in was very easy and the manager was really helpful.
- I liked that theroom was clean and staff was friendly.
- Close to Bristol, that’s the reason we chose this location, pillows fluffy, bed fitted sheets clean, fridge and microwave
Hampton Inn Dandridge
This Dandridge hotel is 33 miles from Great Smoky Mountain National Park. The completely non-smoking hotel offers a flat-screen TV, microwave and refrigerator in every guest room.Hampton Inn Dandridge serves a hot breakfast every morning. Guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool or the modern gym. A business center with fax, print and copy services is also available.Downtown Dandridge and Douglas Lake are a 5-minute drive from the Hampton Inn. Dollywood theme park is 27 miles away.
- Bed was comfy. Good water pressure in shower. Clean room and bathroom. Eating area was welcoming and large enough for a lot of people. Food selection was great and coffee was yummy!
- The breakfast was great (loved the bowl of fresh fruit) and staff was friendly.
- Place was very clean and convenient. We just traveled 12 hours from New Jersey and needed to stop for the night. It was just what we needed!
- The breakfast was delicious and very fresh including the coffee. The bed was very comfy along with the nice heavy comfy comforter.
- Breakfast was great, a lot of choices, unlimited coffee , tea etc. Pretty comftoable room . Staff was very accomodating
Quality Inn Dandridge
Featuring free WiFi, Quality Inn Dandridge offers accommodations in Dandridge.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gatlinburg is 23 miles from Quality Inn Dandridge, and Pigeon Forge is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- We didn’t have the croisants. The bed was comfortable, and were given a ground floor room as I was unable to climb stairs, and I appreciated that they accommodated me.
- This is our second stay and it was so very nice. We travel back and forth to Michigan and this is a good stopping point. The room was very clean and the breakfast was super
- Great Location. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The shower worked very well.
- I liked the fact that there was a laundry room with detergent available for sale and the view. The room was very clean and tasteful.
- Ate at Ruby Tuesday and was very good food, ambience and wait staff.
Holiday Inn Express Dandridge
This Dandridge, Tennessee hotel, located in the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains, is just off Interstate 40. It features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool and jacuzzi.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Dandridge are decorated in warm earth tones and boast cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are also furnished with a work desk.Breakfast is served every morning at the Dandridge Holiday Inn Express. There is a business center, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Douglas Lake is 20 minutes from the Holiday Inn Express. Dandridge Golf and Country Club is less than 5 miles away.
The gal who ran the morning breakfast. She was fun, engaging and food was warm and plenty of it.
I think that place has the fastest elevator in terms of how quickly the door opens and especially closes.
- The beds were very comfy and everything was clean.
- The staff from checking to check out and breakfast crew were better than you’d ever expect
- Staff was great! Room was comfortable and breakfast was great just show up early, when it’s over it is OVER.
- Have visited friends in Dandridge for past three years and have stayed at your fine establishment in all three years. I will continue to do so. Love the new update of the breakfast area. The food is always amazing. The staff is always kind, courteous and smiling. Thank you.
- The gal who ran the morning breakfast. She was fun, engaging and food was warm and plenty of it.
Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge – Sevierville
Located in Pigeon Forge, 5 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines, Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge – Sevierville features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge.
- Convenient to everything Pigeon Forge has to offer but far enough off the strip to reduce some of the noise. Very clean rooms.
- Everything was good, when in Pigeon Forge, this is where we always stay.
- Great location out of the middle of the crowds and crazy, heavy traffic in Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. Nicely updated rooms that are immaculate. Delicious, free breakfast. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
- The location was great, right down the street from all of the attractions but not on the busy strip. Very peaceful & quiet.
- The property was clean & easy to find & get to. You could smell the bleach from cleaning the room. Beds were clean, comfortable & mattresses in mattress protectors. It’s just off the main drag before the main part of Pigeon Forge with plenty of restaurants around, some shopping, & Wal-Mart across the way if you forgot something at home. The staff was great & very helpful! Something happened to out door lock & we couldn’t get in. They gave us another room to hang out in until they could get it fixed. It was frustrating, but definitely nobody’s fault & they were quick to take action & accommodate. I’d definitely stay here again!
Clarion Inn Willow River
One of our top picks in Sevierville.Located in Sevierville, 15 miles from Gatlinburg, Clarion Inn Willow River features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 10 miles from Clarion Inn Willow River, and Knoxville is 19 miles from the property. McGhee Tyson Airport is 24 miles away.
- Very nice facility, especially for the price we paid!!
- Stayed years ago and loved it. They are doing some much needed”upgrading.” Lots of supplies and equipment trailers everywhere. Parking was tight. Overall it was fine. The AC unit made so much noise we finally just turned it off all together so that we could sleep. The shower head is in MUCH need of an upgrade. Bugs came out of it when I tried to change the pressure on it !!!! At least they were dead! EEK! Otherwise it was fine for what we needed. I loved sitting on the balcony facing the river. I like that the pool is open 24 hours. Decent breakfast. More then just bagels and toast. They had gravy/biscuits/waffles/eggs/sausage which was a nice selection.
- Very happy except for breakfast..typical generic stuff. Inedible fruits..expected better
- I’ve stayed here before, that’s why I went back. It’s one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever stayed at; but more than that, the rooms are so comfortable and spacious. I love the rooms.
- Breakfast was hot and the eggs, biscuits, and sausage was great. Oj tasty also
Top Hotels In Bird Crossroad Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bird Crossroad Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bird Crossroad Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bird Crossroad Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!