10 Best Hotels To Stay In Binibona Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Binibona Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Binibona Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Binibona Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Binibona Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Binibona Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Binibona Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Binibona Majorca:
Hotel Albellons Parc Natural
Surrounded by the beautiful landscape of northern Majorca, this charming, rural estate offers the ideal setting to spend a relaxing break in the Mediterranean sunshine.The Albellons Parc Natural is set in the middle of a protected nature reserve, ensuring a peaceful and idyllic backdrop to your stay. Enjoy these wonderful natural surroundings from the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool, which offers sweeping views of the Sierra de Tramuntana mountains.Inside the Abellons you will find a blend of enchanting, rustic decor and modern comforts. Rooms come with traditional terracotta tiles, sloping wood-beam ceilings and elaborate wooden beds. To this are added facilities such as a sauna and a gourmet restaurant – ideal for a romantic, candlelit dinner.
- The dinner and breakfast at the hotel were phenomenal. It was a great, romantic place for our anniversary trip.
+ Michelin level dinner every evening
+ Very, very friendly and helpful staff
+ Pool, sauna
+ Clean, nice view
- Loved the pool, the hiking nearby, the dinners and breakfasts were very good, overall a 10 in every respect.
- Spent an incredibly relaxing 15 nights here. Loved the scenery, the swimming pool, the lovely staff and the breakfast. Would go back tomorrow…
- Amazing staff. Gorgeous location. A real escape. And quick to rectify an inaccuracy in the booking.com reservation. Fantastic – we’ll be back. Thank you.
Hotel Binibona Parc Natural
Located in the foothills of Sierra de Tramuntana mountains, you can relax in the sauna or stay active in the gym.Dominated by an impressive landscape, the Binibona Parc Natural enjoys fabulous views which you can also enjoy from the Pollença Golf Course. Guests have free access to the sauna and gym. Guests have access to a bicycle storage room.There are beaches in Muro, Alcudia or Pollença, just 20 minutes away. However without doubt one of the activities offering most possibilities is walking along the mountain range’s footpaths or visiting picturesque villages like Binibona, with its 20 inhabitants, or Selva, just 2.5 mi away.
Large room and lovely large terrace with a Roman-style daybed. Beautiful pool area in a large garden with fruit trees. Very nice breakfast. Jugs of fresh orange juice a very nice touch.
The four course menu in the evening is good value for money. They have a good wine list with very nice wines from the Island. Dinner is served on a beautiful terrace looking out over the mountain landscape.
- Everything, as long one is prepared to travel. But you know that when you book, it is in the middle of nowhere. Nice for that.
- We really enjoyed our stay. We had a spacious ground floor room with a view of the pool and a separate living area to the bedroom, a cot was provided for our baby, the room had a lovely bathroom with separate shower and large whirlpool bath. Good sized pool and attractive gardens. We had dinner one evening which was delicious and there were many options at breakfast (extra).
- A lot of options for breakfast. There is really everything what you need. Amazing pool with beautiful view. A lot of trees and beautiful flowers around the buildings.
- Location is quiet and rural, staff are all very friendly. Comfortable room. Room had nice balcony.
- Large room and lovely large terrace with a Roman-style daybed. Beautiful pool area in a large garden with fruit trees. Very nice breakfast. Jugs of fresh orange juice a very nice touch.
Finca – Agroturismo Sa Parellada
Finca – Agroturismo Sa Parellada in Binibona features a garden and a terrace. This property also provides guests with a shared outdoor pool and mountain views. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom with a bath, rooms at Finca – Agroturismo Sa Parellada also provide guests with a garden view. At the accommodations rooms come with air conditioning and a satellite TV.Finca – Agroturismo Sa Parellada offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Alcúdia Port is 14 mi from the hotel, while Alcudia is 13 mi away. Alcandada golf course is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Lovely countryside, relaxing stay. Comfortable room and very good shower. Sheep roaming around. Pool and well kept surroundings. Good choices for breakfast.
- Lovely country location on a farm – sheep, vines, olives, etc. We had room 3 with a balcony, not large but quite OK and nice to sit out on the balcony in the shade. Good shower room. Very good breakfast and lovely eating it on the terrace in the morning sunshine. Pool clean and a good size, and very quiet when we were there.
Beautiful place, peaceful atmosphere but you need to like the sound of bells at the neck of sheep.
I enjoyed being surrounded from cats, dogs, sheep.
Swimming pool very plesent. Breakfast super good, a lot of excellent fresh squeezed orange juice.
Comfortable mattress, air-con working well and silent.
Big shower space and super powerfull flow of water and hot as you wish.
- The very warm welcome & the relaxed atmosphere & approach of the staff
- We had an amazing stay here, away from the crowds. The rooms have recently been refurbished and to a high standard. We stayed in room 4 and I loved it. The bathroom was great and shower was amazing and the bed was so comfortable. Stephanie was so helpful and welcoming and recommended some great places to eat nearby. I would highly recommend this place if you wanted to stay in the countryside, it is beautiful.
Fincahotel Can Beneit
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fincahotel Can Beneit offers accommodations in Binibona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bath robes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Palma de Mallorca is 21 mi from Fincahotel Can Beneit, while El Arenal is 22 mi from the property. Son Sant Joan Airport is 19 mi away.
- Beautiful location in the Tramuntana mountains …serenity and charm of its finest and still close to sandy beaches or small coves
very quit place, nature is authentic and beautiful;
hotel is typical and really good integrated in the environment.
Wunderschöne Finca mit traumhafter Umgebung.
Sehr feines Frühstück auf einer tollen Terrasse mit Blick auf die Berge und die Ebene.
Sehr ruhige Lage in der Natur fernab vom Touristentrubel, aber günstig gelegen, um die Insel in alle Himmelsrichtungen mit dem Auto zu erkunden.
Herzlichen Dank an den Gastgeber und Mitarbeiter für diesen schönen Aufenthalt!
- la ubicación, la amabilidad y buena disposición del propietario (que se hace entender en castellano), y en especial del encargado del desayuno que al ser del país nos permitió solventar todas las dudas y nos daba buena información de la isla.
- Aspect d une vielle maison bien restaurée. Piscine agréable. Petit déjeuné correct. Beauté du site
This beautiful Majorcan farmhouse is set at the foot of the Tramuntana Mountains, surrounded by the stunning, unspoiled landscape found in the north of the island.The Monnàber Vell lies on the side of a peaceful valley – the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the fresh air. The building originally dates from the 13th century, and has been carefully restored to include many charming, original features.Take a walk in the wonderful surrounding countryside before returning to the hotel for a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine at one of the many sandy beaches found along the island’s nearby coastline.
- Comfortable bed and good sized room. Pool is stunning and steam/sauna nice.
- The hotel sits in a beautiful, tranquil valley. It’s peaceful and the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming and unobtrusive- just what you want from a lovely boutique hotel. My only complaint is the TV service which is poor – as is the wifi signal. Breakfasts equals lots of choice – cooked meats are really fresh – there’s an extensive range of local produce – super fresh baked bread – sharp, tasty cheeses. It’s all there and served with great pride.
Paradise! Hotel is set in amazing surroundings! Nature at its best!
Infinity pool was fabulous
Food was excellent
Staff very friendly
Lovely rustic charm everywhere
If you want peace and quiet, the sound of nature and some really nice days, this is the place to go!
Walking or go with a bike in the areas is lovely, and the hotel is pretty small so it’s not to many people around.
We loved it.
A big plus is the food! It’s really good, the chiviche is to die for.
We’ll definitely be back!
- The food served for breakfast and dinner is great quality, all very fresh and cooked beautifully. Location is even more wonderful than expected, so peaceful and the hotel grounds are well kept.
Hotel Son Ametler
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Son Ametler is restored 18th century house located in the foothills of Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and some rooms.Each room is air-conditioned and has a double bed or 2 single beds. It includes a desk, electric kettle and the private bathroom features a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace.This boutique property also offers a garden with lemon, figs and almonds, with barbecue facilities.Alcudia and Pollença beaches are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Wonderful stay, beautifulplace peaceful and relaxing, all people are vert nice. Thank you
Food – Fantastic
Staff – Freindly, happy, helpful
Location / Views – stunning
- Absolute paradise. Tranquil surroundings and perfect for anybody just wanting to chill and relax far from the tourist crowds. Great value for money, welcoming friendly staff and food to die for. Perfect. We’ll definitely be back.
- James supported by his wonderful staff was the perfect host. Where you have beautiful food and wines, gorgeous views from the hotel, lovely gardens and pool area – its a winning combination. But please do not tell anyone…
- Very friendly, we had a great time. Super comfy beds and great bathrooms. Lovely view from the dining room, terrace and pool.
One of our top picks in Moscari.The small hotel is located at the bottom of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, in the center of a tiny, beautiful village called Moscari. There the hurried present life style does not exist and the “mallorquin” behavior and the traditions of this island still remain.Ca´n Calco is a traditional “mallorquin” house which has been remodeled.
- The hotel itself is just so beautiful! Everything smells of wood, the bed is so nice and comfy, the cleanliness was superb and our view from the balcony was just amazing! We did not mind that we had to go for breakfast to another hotel which was just around the corner, since we at least saw the other side of the village with vineyards. The breakfast was also very nice. We did not use the pools because we spent only one night in Ca’n Calco and we did not have enough time, however, both looked very nice.
- I loved it was in a real Spanish town where the locals hardly spoke English
- The village of Moscari is lovely and quiet and give you a taste of traditional Mallorca. We loved the surroundings and the nearness to other villages well worth visiting and of course the nearness to popular beach resorts. However it is important to note that the pictures reflected are of two different locations, Can Calco and Can Riera, this is not detailed in the description. The buildings are within walking distance from each other. Can Calco offers the smaller pool, whilst Can Riera, the larger pool. So if you are set on staying at Can Riera you must detail this in your booking request to the reception. Dinner gets served in Can Calco, whilst breakfast is served in Can Riera.
- The hotel was adorable and clean, very fresh also. I loved the facilities and rustic-like decoration. Breakfast was nice and plenty.
- The villa was perfect for 6 of us we were only here for a weekend for a wedding near by, it had it’s own pool but we only used the one at the main part of the hotel, staff were fab, we were able to check in early and they even gave us a lift to another villa on the Sunday as no taxis were available, would definitely recommend this place it’s a shame we couldn’t stay longer
Monnaber Nou & Spa
One of our top picks in Campanet.This traditional, historic hotel lies in the north of beautiful Majorca, between the Tramuntana mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Guests have free access to the spa.Originally dating from the 13th century, when the Moors ruled Majorca, the Monnàber Nou features an impressive history. A stately home since the 16th century, the building has been carefully preserved over the years, maintaining much of the original stonework. The grounds even include a well, olive press and windmill dating from 1680. This history, when coupled with its privileged location in the Majorcan countryside, make this ideal for your peaceful Balearic getaway.Monnaber Nou & Spa offers bike storage, access to bike tools, and free bike tours.The beaches of Pollença and Alcúdia are only 15 minutes away by car. You will also find an outdoor swimming pool where you can enjoy a dip onsite.
Food at dinner, local and in-house excellent.
Good local selection of wines
Great spa facilities
- Beautiful location, helpful staff, nice pools/spa facilities. The restaurant was good.
- Excellent restaurant, lovely breakfast, quite country location
- Welcoming and accommodating staff, beautiful and romantic location set in an olive grove and easy access for great cycling tours in Tramuntana mountains or along the coast, food, including breakfast buffet and changing dinner menu, large room with four-poster bed and spa.
Great pool and spa facilities.
- Food at dinner, local and in-house excellent.
Cas Comte Suites & Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Lloseta.Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa – Adults Only is a converted 18th-century manor house in Lloseta, in the Raiguer region of north Mallorca. It features a rooftop pool, a spa and rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The elegant rooms at Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa – Adults Only feature stone walls and attractive, traditional furniture. They have a separate seating area and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The S’Albufera Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa – Adults Only. You can also drive to Palma Airport in around 30 minutes.
- Absolutely everything. Just check the pictures yourself
- Excellent location, helpful staff, very comfortable room
- Beautiful and amazing little hotel with caring staff. The breakfast was great and lots of delicious options for being so small. The dinner included in the price was at a restaurant nearby with a beautiful outside serving area and a three meal course every day. Takes about 40 min to get to the city but lloseta is so beautiful on its own and perfect if you want to enjoy the sun and relax.
- Really lovely rooms at a great setting. Really nice food and it is kind of cool to be a little bit outside of all the tourist hustle by going into a small village in the middle of nowhere. It’s still quite touristy, but it seems that everything is centred around this hotel.
- Staff and hotel were perfect, I’m very fussy about small things but everything was perfect, I will definitely come back again.
Can Cota Boutique
Located in Selva, CanCota Boutique Hotel features an outdoor infinity pool overlooking the mountains. The hotel offers a spacious garden and views over Alcudia Bay.Each stylish and bright room at this hotel comes with free WiFi, air conditioning and garden views. The bathrooms have a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Other facilities offered at the property include bike garage, and a shared lounge and a games room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 26 mi away.
- Can Cota is a perfect butique hotel. Cosy with a modern touch, connecting home feel with the comfort of leisure. The hotel grounds are beautifully maintained and extremely inviting. Place with sweet garden and relaxing alcoves. Fantastic breakfast area and really nice pool. We will be back!
- I like absolutely everything from my stay – from friendly service, relaxing atmosphere to tasty breakfast. I only wish I stayed there a bit longer. Room and bathroom were very spacious. At first, I missed a minibar in the room, but the honesty bar in the cellar is even better and with greater value for money than any mini bar in hotels 🙂
- Everything was great! Isabel and the whole staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel ist just beautiful and the view is outstanding! I will definitly visit again!
- The location of the hotel, although far from Palma city, is epic and very quiet. It is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday. Breakfast was perfect and the breakfast area is also very nice as well as the great personel in the hotel.
Amazing location, quiet and relaxing
Staff attentive, and hotel is immaculate
Top Hotels In Binibona Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Binibona Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Binibona Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Binibona Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!