10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biniali Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Biniali Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biniali Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biniali Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biniali Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biniali Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biniali Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biniali Menorca:
Agroturismo Binissafullet Vell
Agroturismo Binissafullet Vell is just 1.2 mi from Cala Binisafuller Beach. Surrounded by gardens, this charming country hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.Dating from the 18th century, Binissafullet Vell maintains original design. The 8 rooms feature terracotta tiled floors and simple, country-style décor. Each has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with amenities.Free Wi-Fi is available at reception. The hotel’s bar offers drinks and characteristic tapas, which can be served outside on the terrace.Binissafullet Vell also offers a tour desk and car hire service, while free private parking is available on site.Agroturismo Binissafullet Vell is located in southern Menorca, just a 10-minute drive from Menorca Airport. Mahon, the island’s main city, is 5 mi from the hotel.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fantastic. The accommodation was very tastefully presented and perfectly combined the authentic farmhouse style with all modern conveniences.
- This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The Italian family that owns the place makes the best Italian food on the island. It was like being able to eat in Rome, vacation on the beach (5 minutes away), and feel like you were apart of the family. I wish there were a way to give this place a higher recommendation. If you see this booking and there is a room available, absolutely book it before it is sold out. The entire vacation was amazing, hugely influenced by our stay here. The food is amazing, the staff is amazing, the location is great. I would suggest renting a car if you are planning on traveling the island/staying here. It was all around one of the best vacations I have ever taken.
- The whole family in true Italian style worked hard to make us welcome, well fed and comfortable. The food was lovely, cooked to order from very fresh ingredients. Massive choice for breakfast, including home made cakes, charcuterie, fresh fruit, eggs of choice – all very good indeed. Comfortable beds, sweet smelling sheets and towels, and a great shower.
- Country situation, Attentive family run. Nothing too much trouble. Made to feel very welcome. Good,fresh,home cooked food with plenty of choice. A delight.
- The food in the restaurant very good . The people who own the place very nice people .
Alcaufar Vell Hotel Rural & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Sant Lluis.Built in the 14th Century, this impressive family home now offers spacious accommodations surrounded by gardens and extensive farmland, in Menorca. Alcaufar Vell includes a large terrace and an outdoor pool.The chic rooms at Alcaufar Vell Hotel & Restaurant feature exposed wooden beams and tiled floors. They come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. The suites also have a private terrace.The house is just 1.2 mi from the sea and the village of S’Algar. Menorca Airport is approximately 3.7 mi away.Alcaufar Vell Hotel offers a hot tub and massage services. There is also a free WiFi zone and tour desk where guests can request information on the area.The “Ses Cotxeries d’Alcaufar Vell” restaurant has authentic vaulted ceilings and guests can enjoy meals on the outdoor terrace, beneath the trees. It serves traditional Menorcan cuisine.
- Everything about this wonderful Rural Hotel was of the highest standard.
- Extraordinary restaurant; service both professional and full of intelligent personality! The building is also lovely, embodying something undefinable but tangible about the past.
- Unique property and wonderful artwork in the main house. Definitely need a car to get to the hotel and around.
- Perfect setting! Loved the blend of the old with the new. Staff was excellent and accommodation beautiful.
- Amazing property with very friendly, helpful staff
Hotel & Water Park Sur Menorca
The Club Sur Menorca Hotel is located in Cala Biniancolla and offers free access to the hotel’s waterpark, Splash Sur Menorca, larger gardens and terraces.The complex offers double rooms with satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private balcony. You have the option of half board stay and the hotel catering service is ample.Club Hotel Sur Menorca has sports facilities, two swimming pools (one for children) and a children’s play area.Biniancolla Beach is 650 feet from the hotel, and Punta Prima Beach is 2,650 feet away. You can get to the beach with the free courtesy minibus.
- The water park is brilliant but we needed better weather to make the most of it. The staff were friendly and helpful, and Valentino’s enthusiasm for the entertainment was amazing. Food varied and tasty.
- The buffet restaurant offered a great variety of food and all really tasty! The swimming pool was nice and the free entrance to the Water Park was the reason why I chose this hotel over others. Really nice views from our balcony!
- the hotel was great the room was clean good bathroom, the food was excellent alote to choose from for breakfast and diner. there is a water park next to the hotel it’s a lot of fun And the staff is frendly.
- Meals delicious, staff extremely nice. Everything about the hotel TOP!
- For families with kids it’s really good because they have slides, so, you can give good quality time for your kids.
Menorca Binibeca by Pierre & Vacances Premium
One of our top picks in Binibeca.Vanity Eden Binibeca offers 3 outdoor pools, with fantastic views over the sea and the fishing village of Binibeca. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony. Free WiFi is available.The property is located in a quiet area of Binibeca, just 5 mi from Minorca Airport. Binibeca Nou Beach is a 15-minute walk away. There are also various bars and restaurants nearby.Each room has a private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer.Varied buffet meals are served in the hotel’s restaurant. There is also a poolside snack bar, as well as large terraces and gardens. Guests can rent bicycles or cars at the 24-hour reception, and there is free on-site parking.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Son Tretze – Adults Only
This chic, rural hotel is located in the charming town of Sant Lluis and offers an outdoor pool with a sun terrace. The rooms include free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Hotel Rural Son Tretze – Adults Only features spacious rooms with tiled floors and exposed wooden beams. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.Located 1.9 mi from the center of Mahon, ate area around Hotel Rural Son Tretze is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. The nearest beaches are just 2.8 mi away.
- Continental Breakfast nice and plenty. Owners very friendly and helpful. Very Clean throughout and pleasant staff
Amedeo and Caterina are wonderful hosts. Very knowledgeable about the island and great fun too!
The hotel itself is amazingly looked after, with a large swimming pool and a beautiful garden. The room that we had was spacious with a lovely and big terrace facing the pool. Excellent and varied breakfast served outside. The hotel is located in San Lluis which is a charming menorcan town with plenty of good restaurants to choose from. Can’t wait to return.
- Lovely people and hotel. Perfect hotel for us to stay in before moving to a villa down the road. Highly recommend.
- Owners and staff were very welcoming and happy to leave us to our own devices. The rooms were spacious with Menorcan styling. Lovely pool and comfy sun loungers. Close to the village for midday lunch and shops
- Excellent location, very quiet and private but within a sort walk of local shops and restaurants. The hotel is immaculate and very well cared for with lovely gardens and pool. The staff are lovely and very professional. English is spoken and Spanish appreciated. Plenty of parking, short distance to drive to many interesting places, Mahon and the south coast beaches. This was our second visit and we will return next year. An absolute gem.
One of our top picks in Punta Prima.Occidental Menorca is located 1,000 feet from Punta Prima Beach in southeast Menorca. It offers 5 outdoor pools, a water park, spa and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at the Occidental Menorca feature tiled floors and modern décor. Each one is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a poolside bar and a bar in the sports area.The Occidental Menorca has tennis courts.Menorca Airport, located just outside Mahón, is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The food, the bedroom, the staff (Javi and Estefania) everything was lovely!
- The location is really good and the staff is really friendly.
- Excellent location, close to Mahon, with an hourly bus service and a bus stop right outside the hotel. A spacious hotel, very good facilities, numerous pools, lots of sun loungers, helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and quality of food, comfortable beds and a light sunny bedroom.
the beds were good the sound proofing very poor
the food was good but not labelled vegetarian or vegan
the food on the screen was often not available
- The staff friendliness, I was unwell and the manager took excellent care of me
Insotel Punta Prima Prestige Suites & Spa
One of our top picks in Punta Prima.Insotel Punta Prima Prestige Suites & Spa is just 1,000 feet from Punta Prima Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa, and spacious suites with views of the grounds.The Prima Punta’s suites feature bright, Menorcan-style decor and come with a separate sitting area and balcony. All accommodations have a kitchenette with a stove top, and private bathrooms with a hairdryer.The Punta Prima Hotel has 3 restaurants, offering a selection of Mediterranean cuisine and show cooking. The Xoroi Grill Restaurant and Magón Bar feature terraces with sea views.The Punta Prima has extensive sports facilities including 8 tennis courts, 2 racquetball courts and an archery range. Mountain bikes can be used for free, and scuba diving and windsurfing classes are also offered.The hotel is 11 miles from Son Parc Golf Course, where guests receive discounts on green fees. Menorca Airport is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The apartment was very spacious and had an amazing view of the garden and sea. All staff in particular Josefina on reception were extremely helpful and pleasant to chat to. Options at both breakfast and dinner were plentiful and we liked the chefs that were there to cook to order (eggs for breakfast and various meats and fish at dinner).
- Staff were all friendly. Nice location. Easy to access to Airport.
The friendly staff the quietness and the views. It is only a short walk to the shops and the beach, but not much to see or do without a car. Sunbathing is what we went for and the traditional Spanish foods and drink. There is nightlife on site but not the best show.
ABBA tribute band was the best we saw. Prestige is a great place to go to relax and unwind without young children.
- The suite was spacious and had everything you need and more. The bed was very large and comfy with ensuite bath and shower. A separate shower room and toilet in the living area. The kitchenette was small but had microwave and hob. The view from the room was amazing and we had a garden area too.
- Fantastic selection of food for breakfast and dinner. An awesome place to celebrate an anniversary weekend. We’ll be back
Hotel Rural Biniarroca – Adult Only
One of our top picks in Sant Lluis.Featuring a shared outdoor pool with sun loungers, charming gardens and à la carte restaurant, Hotel Rural Biniarroca – Adult Only is located in Sant Lluis in Menorca. Free WiFi access is available.Each air-conditioned room at this 17th-century country hotel here will provide you with a satellite TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant offers international cuisine with French influences. You will also find a shared lounge and library.Hotel Rural Biniarroca – Adult Only can help organize many activities such as cycling, horse riding and hiking. Adventure activities and excursions can also be arranged.Guests will find restaurants, shops and bars a 5-minute walk away.Menorca Airport is a 12-minute drive away, and Punta Prima Beach is 10 minutes from the property.
- Breakfast was yummy and the dinner we had was quite good.
- excellent service – especially Vanessa :-). pleasant location and surroundings, good food and drinks, comfortable room. would probably go easier on the cherub decor in the room, but that is just a personal preference….
Fantastic location, romantic and fascinating atmosphere.
Great restaurant, likely the best we tried in the island.
- The hotel was beautiful. Very quiet rustic style room opening directly into garden with flowering plants shielding it from one of the two swimming pools. Staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent restaurant serving gourmet food in the evening. Cant think of a thing to complain about .
- Tea and coffee facilities in the room would be nice and the TV should be bigger it was tiny
Apartamentos Isla del Aire
Located in Punta Prima, a 5-minute walk from the beach, Apartamentos Isla del Aire features an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun terrace and a children’s playground.All air-conditioned apartments have a balcony and come with a bathroom with a hairdryer and a dining area. They have either a kitchen or a kitchenette.Apartamentos Isla del Aire offers a restaurant and a snack bar.Menorca Airport is 8.7 mi away from the property.Free parking on site is available.
- Good place to stay when walking the Cami de Cavalls
- Spacious for the two of us, only stayed overnight before travelling on. Pleasant bars/restaurants nearby (though too Brit oriented for our taste).
- Cerca de la playa, piscina y jardines, local desayuno climatizado.
- Overall relatively clean (despite a bit outdated), towels were exchanged daily. Close to the beach and Punta Prima. It’s great they have their own playground. Apartment was a nice size.
- Nice family friendly layout of apartments around large pool and location; great proximity to shops restaurants and beach
Hostal Punta Prima
Featuring air conditioning, Hostal Punta Prima is located in Punta Prima, 1.2 mi from Illa de l’Aire Lighthouse. Free WiFi is offered.The accommodations features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.Guests can also make use of the facilities at Isla de Aire Apartments.The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- the personal is really helpful and nice, the flat was really clean and fully equipped
- Good comfortable accommodation… very close to the beach. Apartment well maintained.
- The view was amazing from balcony. Lovely apartment . Felt very clean and safe.
Situation exceptionnelle ! Fabuleux de sortir de sa chambre et d’apercevoir la mer derrière la baie vitrée, ou de manger sur la terrasse le soir avec le clair de lune sur la mer.
Même fin octobre l’eau est super bonne.
- Das Hostal liegt sehr zentral, gut für Wanderer. Schlüssel war wie verabredet, deponiert. Alles gut.
Top Hotels In Biniali Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biniali Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biniali Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biniali Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!