10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bilthoven Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bilthoven Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bilthoven Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bilthoven Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bilthoven Utrecht Province:
Hotel Ernst Sillem Hoeve
Hidden in the royal woods of Lage Vuursche, just outside Utrecht and 22 mi away from Amsterdam, lies a stunning hotel in a tranquil environment.Everything about this hotel breaths relaxation and hospitality. The friendly hotel staff, beautiful natural surroundings and extended hotel facilities all add to a pleasant stay. The hotel restaurant serves a variety of tasty dishes, all proudly prepared with an eye for detail. On Sunday evenings guests can enjoy a selection of light meals instead.This former coach house, dating from 1880, combines an authentic atmosphere with modern facilities and comfort. Pleasantly removed from the hustle and bustle yet conveniently close to main cities, this truly is a distinguished location for your business meetings, events or weekend stay. Activities offered at Hotel Ernst Sillem Hoeve include table tennis and jeu de boules.
- Everything. Location. Rooms. Services. Very good welcoming.
- I loved this hotel! The perfect location, great breakfast and comfortable bed!
– beautifully located
– excellent breakfast
– nice pool
– comfortable, clean rooms
- Beautiful setting, lovely breakfast and helpful staff. Thanks to Chloe we had a fun expedition to the Saturday market at a nearby town.
- Resort hotel a short drive from Amsterdam airport. I left befor the breakfast started and they were nice enough to pack a breakfast for me.
Van der Valk Hotel de Bilt-Utrecht
Van der Valk de Bilt-Utrecht is a 4-star hotel nearby the beautiful forests Houdringse bossen. Guests can take advantage of free parking and an indoor swimming pool.The hotel rooms are well-furnished and have a private bathroom with a bathtub.An extensive breakfast buffet is available in the morning. The Van der Valk de Bilt-Utrecht’s restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily. In the conservatory, guests can enjoy a cup of coffee.The center of Utrecht can be reached within 15 minutes by car or public transportation. Jaarbeurs Conference Centre is 20 minutes away by car. The highway is 2 miles from the property.
- Very calm and spaciuos. Location is nice close to country side and university. Parking is great
- Lovely location out of town, easy parking, wonderful restaurant. As expected spotless and modern with comfortable beds and superb bathroom.
- No surprise at that hotel which I have been patronizing for several years
- Great facility with very clean and comfortable room. Great restaurant and breakfast.
- All facilities at the hotel were perfect ,, I do strongly recommend the hotel!
Hotel Promenade & restaurant Cosa
Hotel Promenade & restaurant Cosa is located in the center of Baarn, around the corner from the main shopping street. Free Wi-Fi is available.The rooms have a private bathroom. Guests can park their car free of charge. Breakfast including organic products are served in the morning.Guests can enjoy dinner in restaurant Cosa cucina & bar, which offers Italian cuisine.The train station of Baarn is located 1,650 feet away from Hotel Promenade & restaurant Cosa and offers a direct connection to Amsterdam central Station and Schiphol Airport.
- Fantastic staff, very congenial and helpful. Great breakfast.
- The location is perfect. So many shops, restaurants, grocery stores within walking distance. The train station is just down the street. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was perfect for my family of 5, very clean. The area is absolutely beautiful.
- The whole staff was very kind and helpfully. The food in the restaurant was delicious and the terrasse is great!
- If you want to get away from crowdy tourist centers of the Netherlands and see how Dutch people live, come to Baarn. This little town has a soul, and the nature in surroundings is just fascinating, even if you are not into walking. The hotel seems to be the only choice for staying in the area. The rooms are spacious and clean. Italian restaurant, located downstairs, has the best carpaccio in the world! Breakfast is also very good (they serve it in the same restaurant). The staff is welcoming and cooperative. North Amsterdam is within 15 minutes driving, 30 minutes driving to Leiden.
- Perfect place for us as easy walk to train, pubs and relatives! The stairs were rather narrow and steep but not unusual for this country- we were from NZ !!
Woudschoten Hotel & Conferentiecentrum
Woudschoten is a hotel in a secluded forest setting only 2.5 miles from the center of Zeist. It features recreational activities nearby including hiking tours, cycling and golf.All of the modern rooms have a work desk and views of the surrounding forest. Some of the rooms have a balcony.The Pyramide van Austerlitz is 2.5 miles from the hotel. The center of Utrecht, which features sights including the Domkerk and the Nederlands Spoorweg Museum, is 20 minutes away by car.The restaurant offers light lunches and a seasonal evening menu which changes on a monthly basis. Guests can also relax with a drink in the lounge which features a terrace with panoramic forest views.There is a 24-hour front desk and free on-site private parking is available.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff, beautiful location and great accommodation (I stayed in the Atrium building). Surely recommend!
- We like the location, lovely walk through woods, very comfy pillows, delish breakfast, all it should be for one short night stay, thank you.
- comfortable room (executive double room), attractive 1930’s building and nice woodlands area
- I loved the green surroundings and the breakfast was good as well.
- Great location in the beautiful woods of the Utrechtse Heuvelrug. Private domain with ample sports and walking opportunities. Great cycling and MTB opportunities in the surrounding area. Friendly staff, nice breakfast and overall excellent value for money.
Conferentiehotel Kontakt der Kontinenten
Kontakt der Kontinenten is a former mission house and monastery, located in the Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park. This conference hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Amersfoort, 20 minutes from Utrecht and features free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at Conferentiehotel Kontakt der Kontinenten benefits from a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. Most of the rooms have a view of the forest, monastery garden or the courtyard.The bar of ProefLokaal De Wereld serves à-la-carte dishes, as well as snacks and drinks. The restaurant of ProefLokaal De Wereld has a view on the terrace and serves international dishes.The spacious grounds at Der Kontinenten offer a peaceful setting for walking and jogging. The hotel lobby features a computer with free internet access and the lounge serves complimentary warm drinks.Kontakt has free private parking and a bicycle rental service on site. There are e-chargers for electrical cars on site.The National Military Museum, Thermen Soesterberg and Park Vliegbasis Soesterberg are within a mile of the hotel.
- The best thing about this property is the staff. Perhaps it is normal for these smaller conference hotels to have such great people, but being used to city hotels, this was almost shockingly good service. Really, above and beyond, kind and generous and helpful.
- Everything. Quite and comfortable. The grounds with quiet trails and seating out back was just fantastic. Don’t go there if you want lavish room accommodations.
- Made a remark in my booking about needing a vegan gluten-free breakfast. Was contacted by a friendly hotel lady to discuss the options so that they could get the right food for me. Then when I had my breakfast it was pretty amazing, they really went out of their way to get me a proper breakfast with lots of healthy greens and roasted veggies even though it seems like I was the first one to ask for it. Pleasantly surprised about their flexibility and care.
- The breakfast was well prepared and sufficient. The dining room was comfortable. It was slightly strange being perhaps the only person there not part of a large group.
The personnel was attentive. And there was a nice library available for use with coffee and fruits.
Quite reasonable connections trough buses to Utrecht.
Nice place for biking.
Star Lodge Hotels
Star Lodge Hotels is located in Utrecht at the city park “Voorveldse Polder”. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel and it offers connection with the city center of Utrecht in 5 minutes.This room comes with a TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower and free toiletries are provided. Free Wi-Fi access is available.At Star Lodge Hotels you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include luggage storage, a self-service bar, a children’s playground and a vending machine. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner at 1 of the restaurants on site or in the area.The hotel is 1.9 mi from Utrecht Centraal Station, 1.7 mi from Vredenburg and 2 mi from Jaarbeurs Utrecht. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away.
- Parking, style of decor, staff great and breakfast. Adjacent park lovely.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Place is fantastic: nature and no noise.
- The rooms were great, the hotel is quite clean and there is a lovely park nearby. The breakfast was good, for the 2 days we stayed it was diverse enough.
Great breakfast. For food and service.
Lovely park area to walk. Easy access to public transportation.
- Self service was great, you put credit on your card and at any time you can use for what they have in the lobby. (The draft beer was super 🙂 ). The staff very kind, we asked for gluten free breakfast, they prepared everything.
Van der Valk Hotel Hilversum/ De Witte Bergen
Hotel de Witte Bergen is a 4-star hotel, centrally located in The Netherlands. Guests have free parking and free Wi-Fi.All hotel rooms at Witte Bergen have a warm atmosphere and a private bathroom. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay-per-view movies.There is a restaurant with a modern, international kitchen and a bar.Except for the central location and good accessibility, Hotel de Witte Bergen is also in a beautiful location. From the hotel, there are numerous possibilities for nature, culture and water sports lovers.The hotel is next to the highways A1 and A27 highways. Amsterdam is about 22 miles away and Utrecht is 16 miles away. Around the hotel there are lots of possibilities for nice walks or bike tours. Laren is nice place to visit for a shopping trip.
- Excellent proximity to highways. Good restaurant, including breakfast. Would recommend!
Location on the A1 highway, except if there is construction at night there may be a detour.
Good food. Comfy bed and pillows. Housekeeping everyday.
There’s a nice nature walk nearby with a beautiful sand dune..
- Television screen quality and available channels where good. Free water. Breakfast very complete.Bed and pillows nice.
- Excellent hotel. Fast check in .Room was big ,comfortable and clean .Food in restaurant was lovely. Very good value for money. All staff very friendly and helpful
- Bathroom lovely, bed comfortable, heard no road noise dispite it’s location
Located in the center of Zeist between the motorways A12 and A28, CoronaZeist-Utrecht NL offers a terrace and rooms with free WiFi access. There is a restaurant on site as well as a bar.Each room of CoronaZeist-Utrecht NL comes with cable TV. Its private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower and a hairdryer is provided. Some rooms also include a balcony.Around the area there are more restaurants to be found.The city Utrecht can be reached within 20 minutes by car and Jaarbeurs Utrecht is a 24-minute drive.
- The price/performance cannot be beaten, and Iike having such facilities around. I don’t always need the King Suite. Just a bed and a shower and a internet connection
staff are cute and friendly.
Neighborhood is cool and full of variety stores ranging from supermarkets, food courts and bars to fashion boutiques.
- Accessible to shops and pubs and all accessible for public transport
- Nice big room. The eagerness of the chambermaid to help us.
- Very friendly staff. Ready for helping info for the guests.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Het Witte Huis
One of our top picks in Amersfoort.Just a 5 minute drive to Soest’s city center, this 4-star Fletcher hotel offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or relax with a drink at the bar.Rooms at Het Witte Huis come with a sitting area and a cable TV. Each room has a modern bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Bike rental can be arranged at the 24-hour front desk. Guests can cycle through the Soestduinen Nature Reserve or cycle about 3 miles to Golfclub De Hoge Kleij.The center of Amersfoort is less than a 10 minute drive away. Free private parking is available at Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Het Witte Huis
- The room, the food, the staff, the extras you get with the room like the safe and blow dryer.
- Good breakfast, Nice staff, good bed. Diner is excellent.
- The location is good, the front desk were very helpful with giving directions. And the rooms were clean.
Very nice location, just outside the city of Amersfoort, in a very green area. Amazing hiking and cycling opportunities.
The restaurant was very nice, with an excellent breakfast (good coffee!) and other meal options at a reasonable price.
- Very friendly staff, breakfast was great, dinner was very good, too. Bed was comfortable. Location is great for a nice walk through the forest, and close to Amersfoort and Soest for a city trip.
DoubleTree by Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen
DoubleTree by Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen is located in the woodlands. Feel like a king in the luxurious rooms with a balcony overlooking the woodlands and a 9-hole golf course. In the Health Club, guests are able to use the fitness area, swimming pool, Turkish steam bath and sauna for free. Free public parking and complimentary WiFi is available.The guest rooms feature a private bathroom with a separate shower and bath. Each room has a balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, air conditioning and coffee and tea making facilities. In the morning, an extensive and varied breakfast buffet awaits guests.After breakfast, get active and go for a swim in the indoor swimming pool or play some golf. If you want to relax, visit the sauna or have a massage. You can also undergo various beauty treatments or work out in the fitness room.The Restaurant Royal Parc serves dishes inspired by traditional European cuisine but with a fresh modern twist in a warm ambiance. Admire the modern artworks in the dining room. Wind down after a long day in the refurbished trendy bar Juno. Juno serves a range of drinks as well as lunch, dinner and snacks from the special bar menu.Amersfoort is around 6.2 mi from the property and Utrecht is 11 mi away. Both cities are perfect for shopping and offer many tourist highlights. Schiphol Airport is only 45 minutes away. The surrounding area is popular for exploring forests and famous sand-dunes. Maps and bike rental are available on-site.
- This hotel is located in the middle of a beautiful forest and is great for walking and cycling. The pool and spa facilities are top notch, the restaurant is amazing and the staff are just lovely.
The SPA was great, the location is very quite,
They were very nice with us . Definitely recommended
- There was 2 restaurants and lovely staff but a bit out of the way
- It is surrounded by nature. It is respectively quiet and it is a good facility.
- This seem to be a first-rate hotel. It is surrounded by a forest, so fresh air and clean water included. The check-in/out process was easy and fast. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Bilthoven Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bilthoven Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bilthoven Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!