10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biggekerke Zeeland – Top Hotel Reviews
Biggekerke Zeeland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biggekerke Zeeland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biggekerke Zeeland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biggekerke Zeeland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biggekerke Zeeland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biggekerke Zeeland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biggekerke Zeeland:
One of our top picks in Zoutelande.Located directly at the dunes, the Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Zoutelande. The beach and Nort Sea are 350 feet away, while the center of Zoutelande is 1,650 feet away. It benefits from an on-site restaurant, terrace and wellness facilities. Free WiFi and parking are provided.All rooms feature a private terrace, balcony or French balcony. The private bathroom features a shower, toilet and washstand. Each room is also equipped with Auping or Eastborn bedding, air conditioning and a 42-inch LED TV.Restaurant Brasserie De Walvis serves á la carte lunch and dinner, or a daily menu is offered. Extras include wellness facilities with qualified masseuses. Free coffee and tea can be found on each floor.The nearest airport is Antwerpen, which is 62 mi away. Middelburg is 6.2 mi away.
- Wonderful staff, very friendly. The restaurant exceeded our expectations.
- We liked the large, quiet room with air conditioning, mini fridge and balcony. The set dinner meal in the restaurant was excellent value.
- Very nice and clean room, super location, great food, very pet friendly (no problem to take your dog to the restaurant or to the breakfast)
It was close to the Sea where the only thing was that we need to go over a big mountain to reach the sea. There the surroundings where very quiet so this is not a problem. It was very nice that we had a cabin on the beach that we could rent. The food was excellent (in quantity and in quality) as well in the morning as for dinner.
I prefer Salmon in the morning in stead of Bacon.For a four star hotel I would like some Cava.
Location of the hotel
Quality of bedding (deluxe room)
Only 150 feet from the beach, Strandhotel Westduin offers rooms with a private balcony or terrace. There is free Wi-Fi, parking possibilities, an infrared sauna and a garden with sun terrace.Each room is warmly decorated and comes with a Nespresso machine. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning.Strandhotel Westduin benefits from an indoor swimming pool.Restaurant Bij Jules serves international à la carte cuisine and seasonal dishes made from organic products. The bar offers drinks, including cocktails, light meals and snacks throughout the afternoon and evening.Strandhotel Westduin is located next to the dunes and beaches. The center of Vlissingen is 2.8 mi away. Middelburg, featuring sights including Middelburg Abbey, is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Location! Location! Location!
Plus the staff, cleanliness and general ambiance and local culture that gave the hotel a special vibe. I’ll be back!
- The location just a couple of hundred meters from a large beach.
- Excellent location and view, quality of food is OK, overall bit overpriced but in general a good experience!
- The staff was really nice. I arrived around midnight and the check in was very easy. Breakfast was excellent and there was a variety of options.
- there was big choice and good food to eat, various selection of drinks, fruits
- Location! Location! Location!
Duinhotel Haga is located on the edge of Zoutelande, at walking distance from the city center. It is an excellent base to stay for vacations on the coast.The hotel rooms are basic but cozy. All rooms have private bathroom facilities. On request, you can ask for a balcony, a terrace or sea view.The hotel has a private parking area that is free of charge for guests. A playground with trampoline is available for children. When weather is nice you can sit out in the garden.Guests can visit one of the small cafés and restaurants in the area. The hotel is close to the Zuiderstrand and the beautiful boulevard. Go for a refreshing swim or take a long walk.
- kitchen facilities in the room, proximity to the beach, trampoline & ping pong table
It was great. Just a few days but we really rested. The staff was super kind. The rooms clean and nice. For this price one cannot expect any better.
We were there with our pet, we could not miss the fact that even in winter there was a bowl of water for the dog outside. Unfortunately I cannot say anything about the kitchen since my food allergy makes me to perpate every single thing myself. But the food looked delicious.
Closeness to the beach
Family (including dog) – friendly facility
Right at the beach, right in the center of Zoutelande, right at a Jumbo supermarket.
The apartment is very well equipped, clean, warm, cosy with a lot of light.
The staff (especially “Henie”) makes you feel at home.
Hotel should receive more stars!
What more do you need for a great weekend away!
Love this place. Very nice people run this hotel.
Hope to return soon.
Hotel Huys ter Schelde
The small Hotel Huys ter Schelde provides accommodations accompanied with access to the nearby cities of Vlissingen and Middelburg.Hotel Huys ter Schelde is located just outside the small town of Koudekerke, in a countryside location surrounded by trees. The rooms are located in the coach house, next to the villa. Breakfast is served in the villa.If you feel like visiting other places, larger towns are just a car drive away from the hotel. Meanwhile Dishoek Beach and the North Sea are about a 1.9 mi drive away. All of the rooms at the hotel are located in a coach-house that is next to the villa.
- Fantastic breakfast, beautiful decorations and most importantly a very friendly, accommodating staff. Heleen even did a load of laundry for me in a pinch. I enjoyed it so much I extended 2 extra days. Ten stars.
- Best breakfast on our 2-week road trip through Europe, although a bit late in the morning. Clean and spacious rooms. Small and personal with personality.
- Excellent stay! Informative, friendly and jovial host. Anything missing ask the host. Complaints are dealt with immediately. Breakfast spread although limited was superb, high quality and service was prompt. All food available was fresh and of very good quality. WiFi the best experienced on our trip.
- The room was adequately comfortable and the host was really helpful and charming
- Good breakfast, little but well organised room with all equipment you need, comfortable twin beds, quiet, private parking.
Het Verschil is located directly on the beach, in the cozy city center of Zoutelande. Make a refreshing beach walk and keep in touch with free Wi-Fi access. Guests benefit from a 10% discount in the restaurant.The hotel offers comfortable rooms with a seating area and a private bathroom.You can have dinner in the à la carte restaurant and order tasty meat and fish dishes. The children’s corner with toys and a TV will keep the children entertained for hours.Relax on the shaded terrace with a drink and enjoy the sea air.
Excellent location and view from room 2. Just thought that €9 for a G&T was to much.
Very well served breakfast with many options.
- The location was fantastic. It had been very hot, but the room was cool and very agreeable even though there was no A/C. To get a good breakfast was also very nice. And the staff was very friendly.
- Great spot with easy access to town restaurants and activities, including spectacular views after a short climb up the sea dike. Big comfortable room on main floor with easy access to our pedal bikes on secure back terrace. Friendly staff and management. Good breakfast. This is on the LF1 coastal bike route and easily reached after crossing over on the ferry from Vlissingen.
- A charming place near the beach, very Dutch atmosphere, close to great places such as Veere, Zierikzee and the very impressive Delta werken. Not too crowded in the low season, a good place to offset the pressures of life.
The hotel is just perfect. Location is awesome, right in the center of Zoutelande, 20 mins of cycling to Domburg and Vlissingen, if you need it.
Very decent breakfasts.
Stuff is very friendly.
Perfect place if you plan your stay in Zeeland
- Excellent location and view from room 2. Just thought that €9 for a G&T was to much.
Hotel bij Boone
In the authentic city Meliskerke, 0.9 mi from the beach, you will find the cozy familyhotel Boone. The rooms are simple but comfortable decorated. In the morning you van enjoy a lovely breakfast. The family Boone is looking forward to welcome you as a guest.
- Very clean room, very friendly staff (landlady), very clean over all,
- Lovely spacious room with a clean bathroom. The owners were friendly and helpful. Would recommend and we’d definitely go back.
- Superb location to stay to visit surrounding towns. The hotel was so clean and the owner and staff nice and helpful.
- It’s very modern and clean more than your expectation.
- Clean and big rooms. Wifi and tv didn’t work. Location is good if you travel by car and there is free parking in front of the hotel. The church clock rings every hour, even in the night so ear plugs can be handy..
About 10 minutes’ walk from Oostkapelle’s beach, Hotel Randduin offers a peaceful location on the edge of a picturesque forest. It has a beautiful garden and guests benefit from free Wi-Fi in their room, apartment or studio.Hotel Randduin provides fully equipped guest rooms with a flat-screen TV, fridge, and luxurious bathroom. Each studio has a kitchenette and most feature a private balcony or terrace.Wake up with a wholesome breakfast and start you day with a walk along the beach nearby. You can unwind in the warm atmosphere of the lounge.Domburg is 1.9 mi from the hotel. Randduin also has free on-site parking.
- Family Versendaal is very friendly and you notice that the hotel is carefully managed. The breakfast is extensive by Dutch standards. As a German I liked the fresh bread very much.
- Great location in the forest, very friendly owners and staff, very comfortable bed, wonderful garden, very good breakfast with good coffee, quiet.
- Great location. Informative and helpful staff. Cozy rooms and breakfast.
- A wonderful hotel in a wonderful spot.I have stayed here many times, the various rooms are all very special.
- Wunderschön ruhig gelegen (wir haben sehr gut geschlafen!). Durch einen Wald gelangt man in 10 Minuten zum Strand. Das Haus ist sehr hübsch, vor allem der Frühstücksraum. Das Zimmer war sauber und geräumig. Sehr nettes Personal!
Just 150 feet away from the beach, the 3-star Hotel Wilhelmina is set in a classic townhouse in the charming village of Domburg. It offers spacious, modern decorated accommodations with free Wi-Fi.All the rooms come with cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There are also suites with a kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and electric cooker.In the morning guests can have an extensive breakfast in the cozy breakfast room. The hotel has a charming patio and a sun terrace. You can sit here and enjoy the quaint surroundings on sunny days.There is also the reading lounge with a collection of books and magazines available to take to the beach.The pleasant center of Domburg with shops, excellent restaurants and terraces, is only 500 feet away. The Domburgsche Golf Club is 0.7 mi away. Free but limited private parking is available on-site.
The Breakfast was fabulous and the Service in the Dining Room was friendly and superb.
The Housekeeping did a super job and our Receptionist was so helpful.
- The breakfast was perfect and the overall impression good except that room 103 was too small. It missed the couple of comfortable chairs or a sofa. But of course it does not fit in this tiny room. I wonder why you gave the room to people who stayed for 6 nights.
- Close to the beach, very friendly personel, very good breakfast, slightly problems with the parking lot and a room where you can just stay outside of the appartment and relax or work would be great
Excellent breaktfast buffet, although a little expensive but worth the comfort. Air conditioned room with a huge TV, tables inside and outside and couch. Big bathroom with shower, bathtub and a huge mirror.
The room had the door to a big courtyard with lounge possibilites.
The employees were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
great place to stay, the staff could be friendlier.
- The Breakfast was fabulous and the Service in the Dining Room was friendly and superb.
One of our top picks in Zoutelande.Boasting an intimate ambiance and a range of facilities, this family-run property is just 350 feet from Zeeuwse Riviéra and presents the ideal spot for relaxation or an activity break. Zomerlust is located on the edge of the dunes, amid nature. The beach can be found at a distance of 350 feet. Free WiFi is offered, as well as private parking and bicycle storage.Duinhotel Zomerlust offers a privileged location, just 1,650 feet from the center of Zoutelande. This historic property is enhanced by a range of modern comforts. Embrace all that this enchanting property has to offer and enjoy a break with a difference. All rooms can be reached via the elevator.To start off your day, each morning an extensive breakfast buffet with fresh and organic products can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. In the lounge, guests can enjoy coffee or tea for free. Drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.The center with several cafes, restaurants and shops is located at a distance of 1,650 feet. The highest dunes in the Netherlands can be found at a distance of 1,650 feet from Duinhotel Zomerlust. Above the dunes, enjoy a walk to either Vlissingen or Domburg. For business meetings, a conference room is available.
The host was very friendly.
They had an elevator, which is good for carrying the luggage. Free spacious parking too.
The room was big enough, clean, with a lot of natural light and a nice balcony.
Breakfast nice and diverse. Coffee quite good 🙂 They had also prosecco so very nice for a couple trip.
The location is right behind the beach: just take some stairs and you get to the dunes and beach. Beautiful views!
- Nice location close to beach and highest dunes of the NL.
- Lia is the host and she is very friendly. Even though it was the first time, we were treated like we were regular customers.
- De ligging van het hotel achter de duinen. Een uitgebreid ontbijt, alles wat je maar bedenkt is er.
- Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst. Lekker uitgebreid ontbijt.
- The host was very friendly.
Boutique Hotel The Roosevelt
One of our top picks in Middelburg.Located in the center of Middelburg, Boutique Hotel The Roosevelt offers various types of accommodations ranging from rooms to duplex suites and free WiFi access is available. This hotel is in the possession of a Green Key Eco mark. Guests will find a bar, garden and spa facilities at this property.Most rooms boast high ceilings and some rooms feature climate control. Featuring a rain shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and amenities. The rooms will provide you with a seating area and a coffee machine. Extras include a desk and a laptop safe.At hotel bar The Orient, guests can enjoy cocktails around a fireplace. Boutique Hotel The Roosevelt also serves breakfast.Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.The hotel is 650 feet from Zeeuws Museum and if you feel like visiting other cities in the province of Zeeland, you can visit Vlissingen (5 mi away), Zoutelande (7.5 mi away) and Domburg (8.7 mi away). The train station can be found within 1,950 feet.
- Great small size boutique hotel at an excellent location. Good size room which was very comfortable. Good bed and bedding. Very attentive and friendly staff, very nice and tasty breakfast with daily changing food items. For sure will come back again in the future !
- Very nice setting, in the city center of Middelburg. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. Easy and quick check-in and check-out.
- Location of the accommodation is perfect, really in the city center and close to nice restaurants and bars. Also, it was nice that pay attention to any dietary requirements. Good wifi, nice breakfast, all a business traveler can ask for.
- All in all it was a great stay. The outstanding staff made us feel very welcome. Breakfast served at the table was extraordinary and in my personal opinion way better than any buffet.
- Easy parking in the proximity of the hotel, and walking distance to the centre with a wide variety of restaurants & cafe’s.
Top Hotels In Biggekerke Zeeland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biggekerke Zeeland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biggekerke Zeeland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biggekerke Zeeland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!