10 Best Hotels To Stay In Big Oak Flat California – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Oak Flat California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Big Oak Flat California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Oak Flat California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Oak Flat California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Big Oak Flat California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Big Oak Flat California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Big Oak Flat California:
The Groveland Hotel
Located in California gold country and 24 miles away from Yosemite National Park, this historic Groveland B&B features rooms equipped with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is included in all of the comfortably furnished guest rooms at The Groveland Hotel. All of the air-conditioned rooms a seating area. Select suites offer relaxing spa baths, fireplaces and sofa beds.Pine Mountain Lake Airport is 5 miles away from The Groveland Hotel. Pine Mountain Lake is 10 minutes’ drive from this B&B.
- The hotel staff was very welcoming and helpful. We were given excellent recommendations on places to visit, bus schedules, etc…
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was quite good.
- Beautiful room. Didn’t see any ghosts, but had fun trying! They are going through a remodel and I think it will be beautiful when complete.
- Fresh fruit for breakfast, good location close to the parks, nice building
- It was in a great location of town and it had a very good breakfast in the morning
Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Center
Just 3 miles from Columbia Airport, Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Centre features a year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served daily.Fitted with carpeted floors, the cozy air-conditioned rooms include a microwave and cable TV. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the hot tub, go hiking, or use the business center’s fax and photocopying facilities. The hotel also provides dry cleaning services and a 24-hour front desk. Karaoke and BBQ facilities, as well as free parking, are available on-site.Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel and Conference Centre is 5 miles from Columbia City. It is 6 miles from Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Black Oak Casino. Fishing and boating activities at Historic Gold Rush Mother Lode areas are 10 miles away.
- Great location. Staff were able to direct us to area sights.
- Friendly, clean, comfy, and came with breakfast. Location was great also.
- Breakfast was nice as was onsite restaurant and bar
- It was a very nice stay it was quiet comfortable and my family really enjoyed thier stay .
- The best breakfast ever to come with hotel room. Computers and printer available 24 hours in main office. Excellent staff.
Inns of California – Sonora
Inns of California – Sonora is located in Sonora, just 12 miles from Murphys.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I loved the feel of the property even though I was on the 3rd floor I didn’t have to walk up stairs.
- The clerk was very friendly and pleasant. I was very impressed with her.
- Very well maintained property. Room very clean and well appointed. Terrific bedding, comfortable mattress. Excellent staff, friendly and professional. Love this hotel. Been coming for over 20 years. Location is perfect. Highly recommended.
- Big room, comfy beds, nice bathroom, great shower, complementary breakfast (see also the negatives), motel location
The room was presentable, the bathroom/shower clean & roomy. The bed was comfortable but the pillows terrible.
Other than the pillows the room was clean & comfortable for our overnight stay.
Historic National Hotel & Restaurant
Built in 1859, this historic Jamestown hotel has its own house ghost and features an on-site restaurant and bar. Rooms include antique furniture and Yosemite National Park is 24 miles away.Guests have access to the soaking room which has an antique 2-person claw-foot tub at Historic National Hotel & Restaurant.The National Hotel Restaurant serves appetizers, full menu gourmet dinner and lunch. A hot breakfast buffet, Sunday Brunch and boxed picnic lunches are also available.Antique furniture is found in all rooms at the hotel. Each room has individual climate control.Railtown 1897 State Historic Park is 1 miles from the hotel. Gold Prospecting Adventures is directly across from the hotel.
- Attention to detail! From the crown molding, wallpaper and antiques to the soaking tub’s amenities And COMPLETE immersion in the time period. The staff’s unrelentless drive to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Hotel restaurant exceeded out expectations. The food was amazing. The included breakfast was amazing, lots of choices!
Barman very helpful
Dinner was good rather than excellent – recommend the escargot
- The room was decorated in the period of the Gold Rush and was cozy. The bathrooms had been recently remodeled and were quite sharp. There was access to the front balcony facing the street and it was pleasant to sit out there at night. The restaurant was excellent! 4 star chef.
- Lori was amazing, as was the rest of the staff. The quaint little hotel was decorated true to the times with just enough modern amenities mixed in for convenience. Every detail was clearly thought out and you could feel the rich history as soon as you stepped foot in the door. We made friends with other guests and explored the town. Everything we needed was within a couple blocks of the hotel and the breakfast buffet was the perfect way to start the day.
Yosemite Westgate Lodge
Yosemite Westgate Lodge features a restaurant, an outdoor heated pool and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV. It is 11.8 miles from the west gate entrance of Yosemite National Park.Decorated with green accents and black furniture, the contemporary rooms also has a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee machine.The Buck Meadows Restaurant features American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Guests at Yosemite Westgate Lodge can relax in the outdoor hot tub. The hotel also offers hiking trails and a children’s playground.Located in the Stanislaus National Forest just off Highway 120, Yosemite Westgate Lodge is within 15 minutes’ drive of Groveland Yosemite Gateway Museum and Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course.
- The room was very clean and the location was good. It was a short drive to Yosemite. The manager at check in was polite.
- Comfortable bed, good location to get to Yosemite NP and Wifi was free (contrary to what the site says.) I would stay again.
- The room was very large one as well as the bathroom. The room is clean and comfy. The parking is in front of the room. Free WiFi. The hotel is surrounded by the wood, which is amazing and romantic. It’s one hour distance from Yosemite valley.
- About an hours drive from Yosemite Valley. Comfortable bed with crisp sheets – makes for a good sleep after a long day hiking at Yosemite.
- The location close to the park and have a nice view in the morning
Yosemite Riverside Inn
Located in Buck Meadows in the region of California, 24 miles from Mariposa, Yosemite Riverside Inn features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sonora is 23 miles from Yosemite Riverside Inn, and Yosemite Village is 23 miles away.
- i liked the location. a natural setting lodging setup.nice creek not river runs by.large rooms.quite and peaceful.
- This place is clean and cosy. has friendly staff and its really close to the the Valley too. I drive to Yosemite 2,3 times a year and I’m so glad I found this place. Highly recommended !!!
Quiet relaxed setting with brook close by.
good place to stay on the way to Yosemite.
Easy car parking and access to cabin.
- Amazing stay, friendly and helpful staff, and wonderful location!
- 15-20 minutes car distance to yosemite entrance. Quiet and peaceful. River nearby. Friendly dog and cat.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Charlotte offers accommodations in Groveland, just 28 miles from Mariposa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Sonora is 13 miles from Hotel Charlotte, and Murphys is 24 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly, good breakfast, clean rooms, great place if you want to go to Yosemite!
- The bed was so comfortable and I loved the joining room for my family. I loved the old feel and the cute joint bathroom.
- Everyone at the property was nice and friendly. The room was really comfortable and clean. The breakfast is also really good, with great options.
- Location is a short walk from several restaurants and a pretty popular bar.
The location is perfect
The old western American style of the building and surrounding area
The fact it is located next to the oldest saloon in California. What a great place to stay in!
The nice breakfast (not very suitable for vegetarians though)
Country Inn Sonora
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Country Inn Sonora offers accommodations in Sonora.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murphys is 12 miles from Country Inn Sonora, and Strawberry is 27 miles away.
- This is the 3rd time We’ve stayed here. The convience between Jamestown and Sonora is only minutes away from everything.
- Clean place. Very friendly staff. Room comfortable.
- Convenient to Fairgrounds, clean, affordable. Staff was friendly.
- The room was massive and very nicely layed out. The beds were comfortable and the wifi was excellent. It’s within walking distance of Sonora town but driving there is pretty simple.
- Large spacious room with comfortable bed and great TV channels. Close the main part of Sonora and on the outskirts of Yosemite
Rodeway Inn Sonora
Rodeway Inn Sonora is conveniently located within walking distance to historic downtown, which offers unique shops, local theater, boutiques and wineries.Offering free WiFi, all pet-friendly guest rooms include a TV with cable channels, a work desk, a refrigerator, a microwave, a hairdryer, an alarm clock and ironing facilities.Rodway Inn Sonora is 4.3 miles from Mountain Springs Golf Club, 3.7 miles from Railtown 1897 State Park, and only 1,000 feet from Tuolumne County Museum.
Very nice..!! would stay there again, well I knew it wasn’t a 5 star when I booked, the only problem.was parking,could not park in the hotel.lot and side streets were full ,no parking signs on street .. many..
Our key didn’t work at 3 am so I had to walk to the Sonora Inn but they did help..
- It was alright, I mean it’s like getting a free World Series ticket for the front row only to find out it was for the Los Angeles Dodgers ! Ugh !!
- Location was great. Easy access to restaurants and shops.
- fridge, large TV. I enjoy this old part of Sonora. Location was good for me. Absolutely no complaints, but facility was fair-to-average. Nothing special at all.
- The only good thing about this room was that it had a roof and walls.
- Very nice..!! would stay there again, well I knew it wasn’t a 5 star when I booked, the only problem.was parking,could not park in the hotel.lot and side streets were full ,no parking signs on street .. many..
Historic Sonora Inn
Located in Sonora, 11 miles from Murphys, Historic Sonora Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The Sonora Inn is a neat old inn with lots of historic interest. If you are a fan of stepping back in time this is the place for you.
- Great location in the middle of town. Historic hotel. Moderate price.
- Old Nostalgic Hotel in the center of town. Staff are extremely nice and accommodating.
- our room was next to a room having a very load party.
- Great little old Hotel in downtown Sonora. Great location and lots of charm. Great places to eat and shop all nearby. Friendly staff and great value for your money. Will definitely come back.
Top Hotels In Big Oak Flat California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Big Oak Flat California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Big Oak Flat California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Big Oak Flat California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!