10 Best Hotels To Stay In Big Creek Isla Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Creek Isla Colon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Big Creek Isla Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Creek Isla Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Creek Isla Colon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Big Creek Isla Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Big Creek Isla Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Big Creek Isla Colon:
Playa Tortuga Hotel and Beach Resort
On a private beach just outside Bocas del Toro, Playa Tortuga Hotel and Beach Resort features an outdoor pool, a gym and tropical gardens. Each stylish air-conditioned room has sea views.Accommodations at the Playa Tortuga Hotel has bright contemporary décor and a balcony or terrace. All rooms and suites have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV, a fridge and a bathroom with free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves international and local dishes, and drinks and snacks are available from the terrace bar. A variety of restaurants can be found in central Bocas del Toro, a 5-minute drive away.Playa Tortuga Hotel and Beach Resort has kayak rental and information about the local area. Red Frog Beach is 4 miles away, and Starfish Beach and Bastimentos Island are both within 7.5 miles of the property.The hotel can provide transport to Bocas del Toro town center and airport upon request. The airport is just a 10-minute drive away, and has domestic flights to Panama City.
- Out of town but only short cab ride……..nice place …….very few of other places have a pool and theirs was very nice…..
- I thought the food was pretty good when ordering from the menu. I also liked having dinner in the restaurant right on the water.
- Overall the hotel was one of the best options for the island. Fairly quiet. Free shuttle service every 4 hours and taxis were only $2per person. Good breakfast buffet.
- The free breakfast was awesome. Our room had a very nice bed.
- Nice pool. Personel neutral, not very attentive. Breakfast was ok but nothing special
Tropical Suites Hotel
One of our top picks in Bocas Town.Tropical Suites Hotel is located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista and 5 miles from Isla Colón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Beautiful room and linens. Great balcony overlooking the Main Street of Bocas. Friendly staff.
- The location was good and the staff were very helpful and nice. Lots of great restaurants in the neighborhood.
The Seaview Suite is well equipped with full kitchen, nice bathroom with jacuzzi, big TV and the terrasse is quite comfy as well.
Staff is great as well!
The staff was very welcoming and speaking good English.
The room were clean and A/C was working perfectly (as well as every other equipments).
The design & lightning of the whole Starfish suite is very modern, sober but chic !!
Thanks again for the Staff 😉
- Stuff was very helpful at all time, room was spacious and comfortable. Really good size. The only thing that bother to me was the view from the bathroom which was the next door house ‘s window . It had a very depressing curtain , maybe a black out Will be better ! Towels didnt have the best smell neither but all the way the good things were worth the money ! We totally recommend it to everyone ! It is really worth it comparing to other places , even if they look similar , tropical suites is the finest by far , you ll know when you get in bocas do not hesitate to book here
Selina Bocas del Toro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Selina Bocas del Toro offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available.
Good location, easy to find.
Breakfast is good value for money if you get there at the right time. Good vibes if you are into partying, not to relax tho.
Hot shower, spacious bathroom for the 10 people dorm I was in.
- If you like living where you can party and be among party people it’s probably an ok place for you…
- Great Location, cool atmosphere and interior/exterior.
- The theater wood structure by the sea, and the bar.
- The bed was comfy and the room was nice.we had laundry done and it was good value
- Good location, easy to find.
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Olas offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Buena Vista is 14 miles from Hotel Olas, and Isla Colón is 5 miles from the property.
- Nice property. Good location. Shame that the poloce use it as their personal video game hall.
- We loved the deck out back over the water! We sat out there at night and played games at one of the booths. Favorite part of the trip!!
- Beds were comfy! Loved the balcony — Room 9. And the view!
- Very close to Town. Everything within walking distance – including airport. The bar area was reall nice and comfortable with a great view. Staff was friendly. Family friendly.
- The location was close enough to town but far enough so you where not in the middle of the party all the time. We enjoyed that you could swim off the dock to cool down. The restaurant only severed breakfast (which we didn’t eat) but for dinner they had tables on the first floor where you could eat if you brought food back to the hotel
Hotel Palma Royale
One of our top picks in Bocas Town.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Palma Royale offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 13 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location is good, place is outside of noisy area but within 5 minute walking distance.
- Great breakfast! Perfect location in the center of Bocas Town – easy for exploring the islands around the archipelago.
- the suites are very nice. it is really a great hotel for the type of town. Unfortunately you have to pay more but it is definitely worth it. I was afraid of the noise and it is definitely very quiet.
- Fun view from 2nd floor. Bedroom separated from living room so it was easy to keep cool for good sleeping. Comfortable medium soft mattress
- Carmen and her team were so awesome. From the welcoming smile to the friendly call for our departing taxi, they were responsive, professional and made our stay enjoyable. Hotel room was spacious, clean and amenities were as described. Location was great, near ferry and close to restaurants, shops and market.
Hotel Bocas Town
One of our top picks in Bocas Town.Located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, 14 miles from Buena Vista, Hotel Bocas Town features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- It’s just a simple clean comfortable room with an incredible view from the dining area
- Breakfast was a nice bonus. The location is great, easy access to all Bocas Town
- Very beautiful hotel at the seafront. Get a room looking at the seafront! It‘s absolutely worth it!
The whole experience
Staff was polite and trying to make sure that I was comfortable which was
- view from 3rd floor was amazing.location was close to everything
Hotel Bocas del Toro
Bordering the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea, the Hotel Bocas del Toro offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a restaurant opening onto the sea, and is a 20 minute walk from the airport.Elegantly decorated in nautical style, each room at the Bocas del Toro includes a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, and a coffee machine. Some of them have a balcony or patio.On a deck over the water, the restaurant has a menu based on seafood, and tropical and local dishes. A breakfast buffet is served every morning, and a snack bar with TV area is also available.The staff can arrange a tour along the archipelago and the coral reef, where diving, snorkeling and kayaking are also possible. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a variety of massages in their own room.The Carenero Island is a 10 minute boat ride away. An airport shuttle can also be arranged upon request.
- The staff did try to move us when we had a problem with the room.
- Good location to boat transfer to Almirante. Good breakfast.
- Staff was amazing. Room was small but very cute. They left us a complimentary bottle of wine in our room since it was our birthday. Our reservation was incorrect and only booked us for one night instead of two. The hotel staff found us a room at another hotel for our second night since they were booked full. Super cool staff. Can’t say enough good things about them.
- Location is great. The staff is warm and friendly- happy to answer any questions or concerns. The photos in the restaurant are very interesting.
- Very easy to find. Great breakfast on the first day. Yasira, at the reception desk was amazing. Very helpful at any time of day! The hotel felt quite safe too. Good food at the restaurant.
Island Plantation (Adults Only)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Island Plantation (Adults Only) offers accommodations in Bluff Beach. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Bocas Town is 4.3 miles from Island Plantation (Adults Only), and Buena Vista is 17 miles away.
- Wow! What an amazing place! The room was huge and comfortable, great wood fire pizzas, relaxing pool area, and my new favorite beach bar (Bom Bom) right out front! I would stay here again!
- Everything was amazing! Best food on the island. The rooms were incredible with great views! The yoga/meditation room up in the jungle was perfect. Great staff. Love this place!!!!!!
- The staff, food, gardens, pool, rooms, yoga studio, beach and neighboring restaurants were all fantastic. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind. It is 1/2 from Bocas town down a bumpy road in the jungle at Bluff Beach. Fernado is the best as he spoke very good English and really makes sure that everything is running smoothly. We had a problem at check inn and Fernando handled the situation expertly explaining and accommodating us to fix the problem.
- Great Cabanas, very nice restaurant and swimming pool. Friendly people, very relaxed atmosphere
- Beautiful area. Spacious,beautiful,comfortable and clean room in a luxury garden . Very good breakfast, staff helpful . Small private beach front of the hotel.. what else? 😉
Hotel El Limbo
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel El Limbo offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- I love the restaurant area. The breakfast was well-selected. (served menu) The staff was nice.
- Staff let me check in early and was super friendly, aircon and fridge in room worked great. Shower was hot. Everything was clean. View from the restaurant is perfect overlook of Bocas harbor. Overall a great stay!
- What did I liked? Hmm.. I love the view from the window. I was really waiting for the couple of days there and these were amazing thanks to friends that I was with, not thanks to the accommodation. The hotel staff is not to be blamed – these are the owner/management that are responsible for inconveniences.
- It has an amazing deck wit a superb view. Staff was pretty friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful, and they had good coffee.
- First I was stressed because I arrived at 6 in the morning and had requested an early check-in and the receptionist came 40 minutes late. But, she compensated and allowed us to use a temporary room to get a shower and take a quick nap so that we could go to our own room. All the team is friendly and nice. The wi-fi was not working at the date we arrived but the next day was fixed. The hotel is very conveniently located and although it is not fancy it is clean and safe. I do recommend this hotel that also has a very good restaurant. The breakfast though was not exactly outstanding because of few guests. But anyway, it has a great view.
Hotel Casa Max
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Max offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- excellent value and away from the hustle & bustle of town but still close enough to walk everywhere. A bonus feature is the balcony of the rooms.
- Excellent Indonesian food. A welcome change from the usual fried meat and chip menu
- Best place we stayed in Central America! Super nice and helpful staff, great vibe, room was big with a huge balcony overlooking the street. Bathrrom was really clean and the a/c worked great. Close to an awesome dive shop, Pirate Divers.
- The location was good–away from the party noise of the main strip–but close enough to explore everywhere in Bocas Town.
- In my case, I liked the big room, the big balcony, the Hammock in the balcony, the relative peace of the area (until the 3R mall in front started their sign display with music), the cleanliness of the room and the easy going vibe at the entry area
Top Hotels In Big Creek Isla Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Big Creek Isla Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Big Creek Isla Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Big Creek Isla Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!