10 Best Hotels To Stay In Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region:
Hotel Casa Canada
Hotel Casa Canada is just over a quarter mile from the Sun Rise Hotel and 3.5 miles from the pyramid Alma del Mundo. It features complimentary breakfast, free airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi throughout.The suites have air conditioning, ceiling fan, sofa and cable TV with DVD player. All include a minibar, coffee maker and sea views, and the bathrooms feature a shower and hairdryer.Hotel Casa Canada’s restaurant serves local food and international dishes. Guests can also find other options just in front of the property.This hotel is one mile from the Corn Island Airport and just over half a mile from the Cultural Centre. It has also an on-site handcrafts shop.
Overall this place was nice enough.
the staff in the restaurant were lovely, some of the nicest serving staff we came across in Nicaragua.
The breakfast was nice but the rest of the food was quite mediocre especially for what they charge.
The room was clean, the AC worked and the view was beautiful.
- The staff were very friendly and the room was comfortable. The view was beautiful and it was a treat to have a pool. You could swim in the ocean near the property and an excellent beach was a ten minute walk away.
- Great pool, lovely restaurant and attentive staff. Beautiful grounds and a spectacular view to enjoy from one of the many hammocks..!
- Awesome friendly staff, very comfortable rooms, and a great location. It’s easy to walk or take a taxi to anywhere on the island. When we go back this will be the only place we will stay.
- The professionlism and service provided by the staff was excellent. The location was outstanding.
- Overall this place was nice enough.
Paraiso Beach Hotel
Paraiso Beach Hotel is 200 feet from Playa Coco Beach. It has its own beach with beach chairs and features complimentary breakfast.The rooms offer simple décor, air conditioning, TV, tiled floors and a terrace with garden views. All rooms have free WiFi. The bathrooms all have hot water showers, shampoo and body wash.The restaurant at Paraiso Beach Hotel serves international- and Caribbean dishes.Daily Yoga and cardio classes are offered on site, as well as massage services and bike rental. Scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing can all be arranged.
Very comfortable beds
Genuinely friendly and helpful staff
- The location is just perfect. Close to the beach, staff is friendly. The hotel has a nice atmosphere. You can relax everywhere arround the area.
- Very nice grounds with trees and shrubs, nice room, good restaurant.
- The restaurant staff were great. The room was large with a comfortable bed and effective air conditioning. It is a very friendly and casual atmosphere. It is easy walking distance to both town and Arenas beach and there is also a nice beach just across the road from the property. Anywhere else on the island is an inexpensive taxi ride.
- The location of this hotel made out of bungalows is excellent. The garden is well kept and so are the rooms. The owner is extremely kind and helpful, and he has trained his staff that way too.
- Very comfortable beds
La Princesa de La Isla
One of our best sellers in Big Corn Island! Located in Big Corn Island, 2.5 miles from Corn Island, La Princesa de La Isla features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- I loved the location and waking up to the sound and view of the sea! The hosts were amazing sharing lots of information about the area and things to do! The on site restaurant is small but totally worth a visit, I had the best food experience of my entire 6 week stay in Nicaragua at the Restaurant in La Princesa de la isla!
- Probably the best location on Big Corn (and possibly Little Corn) Island, and definitely the best food!
Best accommodation on the island
Very friendly staff and great authentic Italian-Nicaraguan food
The senior owner served us fresh coffee in the early morning the day we left corn island and paid for the driver to the airport. Grazie!
This is an amazing place to stay and I would most definitely recommend in to anyone who is looking for a beautiful and relaxing spot on Big Corn. The hosts are nice and friendly, breakfast was great, rooms were comfortable and stylish and so was the terraine. The hotel is in 10 minutes walking from the best beach on the island.
I hope I get a chance to stay at La Princesa again at some point…
- Owners were great and location very cool. I found it a good place to decompress and relax. You would love the solice if you wanted a location to read/write a book, yoga, or do meditation.
Located in Big Corn Island, 2 miles from Corn Island, Fisher’s Cave features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, a few steps from Fisher’s Cave.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Big Corn Island, 0.7 miles from Corn Island, Sunrise Hotel features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable room, nice deck chairs, several good restaurants nearby. Good value for the island
- Very nice family run business. They are helpful and pleasant. Although rooms are very plain with older decor they are very clean. Shower hot. Near good places to have breakfast and other meals. Pizzeria is excellent after 5 pm. Quiet after 11pm. WiFi only near office.
Right across the street from the ocean.
It was clean and had a lovely porch.
- The room was big and spacious, it was cleaned daily. The view of the ocean is beautiful and the owner is very helpful and friendly
- Convenient location, the ocean is just across the street (no beach though). The onsite Italian restaurant does superb pizzas. Just a few taxi minutes from the airport. Big beds. Hot shower.
Hotel Morgan is located in Big Corn Island, just 1.9 miles from Corn Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Corn Island Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- We appreciated Kerry’s helpfulness, the fact that she upgraded our room and provided a good Nica breakfast.
- A/C worked great, room was large, had everything we needed.
- Easy booking. Small little beach right across the street. We didn’t eat there. Apparently some of the other rooms are better than the one we stayed in.
- Kerry and her staff were very friendly. Although the room was tired and in need of painting the room was spacious and clean and was made up each day with fresh towels. The a/c worked well. The TV didn’t. Wifi was good. There is a general store selling everything right next door. Breakfast (Nica) was tasty, filling and reasonable at 90 cords each. Easy to find taxis right outside to take you anywhere on the island for only 20 cords pp.
- The owner was kind..the location good..the room was ok..
Sea View is located in Little Corn Island, right in the beach front and less than 1,000 feet from a variety of restaurants.The rooms come with a seating area, a desk and fan. All have a private bathroom with shower, and rooms have a veranda.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and fishing. The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 9.3 miles from the property.
- They do not much for thrir guests. Too expensive for what we got!
- Unexpected pick up from the peer. Nice, friendly and helpful people. Central located, really nice house and great garden area.
- Amazing location, close to all the restaurants but still very quiet and easy to get a nice sleep!
- The owners were friendly and the property outside of the rooms were lovely but the accommodation itself was extremely poor
- Good location, room was clean and (if working), you have free wifi. Beds are okay.
Hotel Los Delfines
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Los Delfines offers accommodations in Little Corn Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Excellent food with a big delicious breakfast included!
- The location and the free breakfasts which were really good.
- Nearby several restaurants, pickup from the boat to the hotel
- location was good on the west side of the island are the bars that attract the most people. if you stay at the east side a walk throug the dark crossing the island does not feel the safest especially for women allone. staying at this hotel gets you 10% discount of the diving at the Delfpin Dive which is nice.
Hotel and staff were very good and very pleasant
Dive shop was a little shaky
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Sunshine Hotel offers accommodations in Little Corn Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely place to stay, good breakfast, beautiful room
- Location, close to the pier, great shared area – pool and ping-pong tables.
- A great place to stay on Little Corn! First of all, the couple who run the hotel are super friendly. Free breakfast was good and they have games/table tennis/ pool and hammocks. The location is great- only a short walk from the boat and near to the main stretch of restaurants. Would definitely recommend staying here!
- The staff was very nice and helpful and the room had A/C
- Very convenient location, great managers, nice free breakfast.
Island Roots Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Island Roots Hostel offers accommodations in Corn Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Corn Island Airport, 1.2 miles from Island Roots Hostel.
- The staff were amazing! They were very helpful and gave a great check in…giving you a local tips of the area leaving nothing out. The room we stayed in (double) was massive and airy. Would stay here again in a heart beat.
- Beautiful house, huge room, nice garden, located by an amazing beach
- Island Roots hostal is in a great location the on the quieter side of Big Corn island. I enjoy my stay here the 2 woman running it are very courteous. I had a private room that was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Island Roots is a lovely hostel. We don’t usually stay in hostels as we are middle aged travelers and only desire comfort and cleanliness and these needs were met. Volunteers from all over the world, who trade their time for accommodation, dutifully cleaned in the mornings resulting in sparkling floors and a very comfortable impeccably clean living room. The hostel is a 3 bedroom house with dorms in the back and felt very homey and family like. We love Lauri and Antonio, the owners.
The room was huge, very clean. The girls who run the place are very present and helpful.
They even borough me money to pay the taxi (because the driver didn t have any change). The carribean food from the Relax restaurant was very nice.
Top Hotels In Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Big Corn Island South Caribbean Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!