10 Best Hotels To Stay In Big Bear City California – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Bear City California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Big Bear City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Bear City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Bear City California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Big Bear City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Big Bear City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Big Bear City California:
Motel 6 Big Bear
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Located within 3 miles of Bear Mountain Golf & Ski Area, this motel in Big Bear Lake, California provides guests with convenient services as well as comfortable guest rooms.Motel 6 Big Bear is across the street from the Big Bear Lake Convention Center, home of Octoberfest. Big Bear Lake is just under 1 miles away, and the Snow Summit Ski Area is within 3 miles of the motel.Guests at the Big Bear Motel 6 will appreciate free morning coffee and coin laundry facilities. After a busy day of exploring, the seasonal outdoor pool is a great place to relax.
- The room was warm & we had plenty of hot water.
- Convenient easy to park outside the room nice casual clean room nice staff
I love how close it was to Snow Summit and close to Big Bear Village of coarse. A 10m or less drive and you’re anywhere you’d want to be!
Coffee was great in the office and staff were super nice! The room was clean! I had great hot water and ac/heat worked!
- Motel 6 surprise me by just being a comfortable place to stay in between skiing days. The room was very clean the bed comfortable the TV was nice I have no problems whatsoever. The shower was nice everything was nice it is just Motel 6 but that is what I paid for
- The atmosphere it self worth every penni sure I’ll be back!
Best Western- Big Bear Chateau
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Featuring European-style décor, this Big Bear, California hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, has an on-site cocktail lounge and serves a daily breakfast buffet. Big Bear Village is a 5-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, a satellite TV with extended movie channels and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at the Best Western Big Bear Chateau. Each room includes a fireplace.Serving a special food menu on Fridays and Saturdays, Tiffany’s cocktail lounge is on-site at the Big Bear Chateau Best Western.Featuring skiing opportunities, Snow Summit and Bear Mountain are within 1 miles of the hotel. Within 4 miles of the hotel, there is a number of hiking trails. Moonridge Animal Park is a 5-minute drive away.For convenience, the Best Western includes a business center, a fitness center and a game room complete with billiards, air hockey and ping-pong. Meeting and event facilities are also available.
- Breakfast was great, the staff was friendly and went the extra mile
- Good room square footage. Clean and comfortable. Excellent location if your going to ski or snowboard.
- The hotel was so visually inviting and so accessible to all our needs. The breakfast that was included exceeded our expectations as it was a full breakfast with eggs, choice of meat, waffles, cereal, and beverage of choice. The staff was so friendly! It is so close to everything in Big Bear and having a hot tub to go in after a day of skiing or just playing in the snow is such a treat! It is the fanciest Best Western we have ever experienced!
Room was cozy, I liked the traditional furnishings, bathroom modern very clean. Friendly staff.
loved the Christmas decorations.
The location is very good, convenient and easily accessible to other areas!
Very Friendly staff!
Vintage Lakeside Inn
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Featuring free WiFi, Vintage Lakeside Inn offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Vintage Lakeside Inn, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Staff was really friendly and the location was convenient.
Location was very easy to get to all lifts and town.
Very short drive.
- It was near the lake. My room was on the ground level(all rooms were). It had a microwave and refigerator.
Great value for your money
– stayed in room with two queen beds
– cute, clean, comfortable and very roomy for our kids to run around
– had two USB ports next to night stand
– gas fire place very nice touch (adjusted the thermostat right away to keep the room warm since it was very cold outside)
– walking distance to many restaurants a plus and a great coffee shop adjacent
– about 5 minute drive to Snow Summit
– walked out to the lake with the kids and saw a park/ play ground next door
– staff was friendly and helpful
Overall, a great stay for our daughters first snow trip. We’ll come back again!
- Fireplace and a kitchen. It was romantic and fun! I wish they didn’t have a sign above the fireplace…kinda ruined the picture but other than that we loved it.
Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Big Bear, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake.
- we check in at 6pm. At that moment there was live music and complimentary beer and wine for one huor.
- The Lodge was a beautiful resort and my entire party lived the rooms, staff, dining and play rooms.
- The hotel is hi quality, room super comfortable, the fireplace, even do is gas, makes it cabin feel…when we arraived the complement us with a glass of wine, very nice!
- The guy making the omelette a was the sweetest!! And love the whole experience here!
- location is good. hotel bathroom and bed room are good, nice fireplaces.
Travelodge Big Bear Lake CA
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Travelodge Big Bear Lake CA offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lake Arrowhead is 15 miles from Travelodge Big Bear Lake CA, and Fontana is 30 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 38 miles away.
- The heater was working but it poor condition it had exposed parts that would injure someone if they touched them
- The place was clean and staff was friendly.. no problems
The beds were fairly comfortable.
Strong hot water shower.
- Bed was fine,heater worked, have nice buisness desk with light,was clean, comp breakfast
- Comfy beds and an OK basic motel. Basic breakfast included and a pool table in the lobby. 2 miles from Big Bear. Good motel for a basic price stay. Friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lindberg Suites is located in Big Bear Lake. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Lindberg Suites, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Great location, everything was super clean, the heat worked quickly, the bed comfortable and it had all the amenities including a fan, fridge, coffee maker, hot tub, plenty of towels etc. A little pricey but that’s prob because I was forced to book it same day after my other accommodations fell through.
- It was cozy and clean. Owner was very quick to respond to any questions we had and was their when we arrived. Parking is very convenient. Everything in the cabin was labeled on how to operate the electronics. wifi, tv, DVD player, apple tv, ect. Bed was very comfortable. Jacuzzi was very nice after snow boarding all day. We will definitely be back. Green tea cabin we always be in our memories seeing as I proposed to my girlfriend their this weekend
- I loved the suite we stayed in. So comfy, beautiful and big. I love how it had a spa tub and the Apple TV. I would definitely go back again.
- I love the fact the room had heated floors!!! The jacuzzi was awesome and clean!!
- It’s nice location , very clean . Facilities are good too . I highly recommend to everyone
Castle Wood Theme Cottages- COUPLES ONLY
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Castle Wood Theme Cottages- COUPLES ONLY is located in Big Bear Lake, just 16 miles from Lake Arrowhead.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.Moreno Valley is 28 miles from CastleWood Theme Cottages- COUPLES , and San Bernardino is 24 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Loved how clean it was for how intricate the decor is, the coffee was amazing, and the room was so cool
- Perfect getaway. Great location, close to everything, but also remote and quiet. It was clean and romantic and a perfect fantasy retreat.
- Couples only. Bed was small but fairly comfortable. Wood fireplace was nice.
- the person from the office was so nice and awnser all my question.,and mi friend love the place he like it a lot,thank again.
- Perfect affordable and sexy accommodations for couples!
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Big Bear Lake, this hotel features an on-site tavern and pub with a variety of food and entertainment options. Rooms at this pet-friendly hotel include a TV.Coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at the Robinhood Resort. Some rooms include a DVD player, a kitchenette, or a spa tub.Nottingham’s Tavern, serving California cuisine, is on site, and guests can also enjoy live entertainment, happy hour, and dancing at Friar Tuck’s Pub.Big Bear Marina and Big Bear Lake are a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The Rom Nordic Ski Area is a 20-minute drive away.
- The photos on booking.com don’t do this property justice! The room was exceptional. There was a huge jacuzzi tub in the room with a fire place. The ceiling were high with a sky light. It also had a microwave and mini fridge. The check in process was easy and the staff was very nice! The next time I come to big bear, I will definitely be booking here.
- Very confortable! Great for a family trip. The location is awesome.
- Mostly everything! I love the location as it is at the end of Pine Knot across the street from the Lake and really close to all the shops and restaurants in the village. The setting is also very pretty. Parking is very accessible and they offer free WiFi. The checking in process was very easy and the staff was very very nice. Their reataurant has very delicious food as well!
- Room had a fridge and microwave. I wish that they would mention that all rooms come with them! They are so useful. Also super close to everything!
- Great resort with perfect location, next time we will go to the same place no doubt.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hillcrest Lodge is located in Big Bear Lake in the region of California, just 15 miles from Lake Arrowhead. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Fontana is 31 miles from Hillcrest Lodge, and Moreno Valley is 27 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Towels, bedsheets, pillow very comfortable. Very friendly, owner and manager.
- We came up for a two night stay and this place exceeded our expectations! The owners were very friendly and were accommodating! When visiting Big Bear…we will definitely stay here again!
- Quaint, cozy. A cool retro style with enough modern touches to be very comfortable.
- We really like Ken and Val Bascom, the owners. They put a lot of passion on their property and you can notice that in every single detail of the hotel. When we arrive at the hotel we saw our names on a blackboard right in front of the reception. The kids love it! Another great thing is the DVD selection available at the front desk with great movies to watch in front of the fireplace.. we will definitely come back.
- The room was beautiful, the view was amazing and the bed was super comfortable. The staff was so nice and I loved how everything was so close to our cabin.
Overlooking scenic Big Bear Lake, Marina Resort boasts an outdoor pool, a complimentary shuttle to and from Snow Summit, and a hot tub. Guests can also utilise the on-site ski fitting and rentals. The Village, home to several restaurants and shops, is 5 minutes’ walk away.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom, and some rooms at Marina Resort have a terrace. The rooms include air conditioning and a wardrobe.The property offers a 24-hour front desk. The property is also host to a large amount of meeting and event space, with views of Big Bear Lake and the surrounding mountains.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, mountain biking, boating, and fishing in the summer. In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and snowshoeing in the area as well.Snow Summit is 3.1 miles from the property, while Big Bear Marina is only 1,650 feet away. The closest airport is Ontario International Airport, 59 miles away.
- The bed was the worst I have slept on. It was a king and was so lumpy I couldn’t sleep hardly at all.
- The fireplace in the room was nice next to the extra comfortable bed!
- Bed was comfortable, room had a great view, very close to the mountain for snowboarding, very romantic with the fireplace
- The view, it was close to good restaurants, and the fireplace.
- The Jacuzzi was amazing, staff was friendly, I was able to check a little bit early. Room was clean, I enjoyed the upgrades the last few years.
Top Hotels In Big Bear City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Big Bear City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Big Bear City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Big Bear City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!