10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biezenmortel Noord-brabant:
Hotel de Leijhof Oisterwijk
One of our top picks in Oisterwijk.Century old Oisterwijk – known as the Pearl of Brabant – is home to this charming Boutique Hotel, conveniently located at walking distance from De Lind; the Burgundian heart of town. Guests benefit from free WiFi throughout. Free parking is available on site.The monumental building, surrounded by a beautiful garden lined with old trees, has 68 hotel rooms and 5 meeting rooms, suitable for all party requirements and/or business meetings.The on-site restaurant offers an a la carte menu and a 3-course dinner that varies monthly. The dishes are prepared using locally produced products and organic herbs from the on-site greenhouse. Vegetarian and gluten-free option are available upon request. The varied breakfast contains bread from Dutch master pastry chef Robèrt van Beckhoven.The hotel is a short stroll away from the bus stop, the train station and various local leisure facilities.
- Very nice hotel with great staff. Breakfast was best ever.
- It’s a very nice hotel in a beautiful Dutch village and perfect surrounding for walking, biking and relaxing.
- Just delightful. Plenty of parking , interesting art on walls, room we were upgraded to gorgeous!
- Breakfast and service were great! Overall decor nice too.
The hotel had a grandeur that surpassed its photos.
Was remote and quite which is a pleasant change from city hotels.
Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries
Surrounded by National Park The Loonse and Drunense Dunes, Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries offers modern country-styled rooms. On-site bicycle rental is available. Free Wi-Fi is available.All carpeted rooms at Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries feature an earth tone décor and floral wallpaper. They contain a seating area, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and free toiletries are provided.The restaurant serves a traditional Dutch lunch every day. Hotel guests can also have dinner, which has to be requested in advance.The city center of Den Bosch is a 20 minutes’ drive. Amusement park the Efteling is 8.7 mi from Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries.
- Excellent location near the forist, fresh air, very clean rooms, ideal place if you like to walk or to ride a biccycle.Pleasant place for them that likes horses.Very helpful staff.
- Beautiful place in countryside. Very quiet and comfortable. Well equipped kitchen.
- Spacious room with wonderful facilities and an excellent view. The restaurant had delicious food and the hosts were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Clean, kids friendly, nice food at the brasserie, view from the room, friendly staff, well decorated and maintained and last but not least excellent beer made at the hotel.
Having a window from which I could see the inside of the stables and the paddock. Never seen that before, I really liked it. The staff was super friendly, the location is great in the middle of a natural reserve. Excellent for hiking or cycling. Or horse riding! The restaurant that they also have had a very nice atmosphere, and the food was very nice (I had dinner there). Breakfast was great with freshly baked bread and croissants from the local bakery. The bathroom was lovely with a good hot shower. The room was not very big, but it was nicely decorated with original features, like the stable view and a sky window (which could be covered).
My stay was perfect!
De Kruishoeve ‘s-Hertogenbosch-Vught
One of our top picks in Vught.With its welcoming atmosphere, beautiful surroundings, this modern hotel is a wonderful place for horse enthusiasts and nature lovers. You will reach the hotel following an unpaved road.In addition to the numerous biking and walking routes near the hotel innumerable horse riding paths promise hours of enjoyment. Den Bosch is a 15-minute drive away.This lovely hotel was built in 2005 and offers a range of modern facilities and comforts. On Sunday guests can enjoy a nice drink or a quick snack on the terrace of De Kruishoeve.Relax in the comfort of your double room and enjoy the tranquility of these peaceful surroundings.Free Wi-Fi is available at De Kruishoeve. Free parking is available as well.
- Tasty breakfast, very good wifi,huge parking and separated nice place within Wild Forest hotel
- The bed is very comfortable and also as a uk customer has bbc1/2
Excellent and really friendly staff
Location was superb
- Genuinely staff, uncomplicated check in and check out. Great garden!
Location was lovely, Hotel was very nice and Staff friendly and helpful.
Any problems were dealt with promptly and with a smile.
Dinner and Breakfast was enjoyed outside on the patio.
This was a last minute booking and we were delighted with our stay.
I would highly recommend and would stay again if in the area.
NH Waalwijk is in a great location, right between Tilburg and Den Bosch. The Efteling theme park can be reached within 10 minutes by car. Includes free parking and the modern, luxurious rooms.Each trendy room features satellite TV and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. Choose a pillow from the NH pillow menu for extra comfort. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi.At NH Waalwijk, the day starts with a tasty breakfast buffet in Restaurant Gusto. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Brasserie Thyme.There’s a garden and a terrace where you can enjoy sunny weather. Sit out with a book or catch up on the news by reading a newspaper.From NH Waalwijk, you can reach the Efteling in a 5-minute drive. The national park Loonse en Drunense Duinen is close by and excellent for beautiful walks.
- Good room service, nice attitude, breakfast were good with fresh fruits, yogurt, variety choices of drinks, etc. Had a happy time when having our breakfast. attention to the customers when it comes to bad weather, saved us from raining. Location were not bad.
- Everything was perfect and as expected. There is nothing we didn’t like.
We didn’t stay long since we were just there for a weekend trip to the Efteling so it was nice that it was only an 8 minute bike ride away.
There was a nice bar and restaurant downstairs and the breakfast options ranged from fruits and cheeses, cereals and pastries to bacon, eggs and sausages.
The room was nice with a decent size bathtub and comfortable bed.
The staff was friendly and it was very easy to rent bikes for our journey to the Efteling.
- Very friendly and helpful staffs, great location,family and children friendly. We will definitely come back again. There are free parking spaces all around the hotel buildings.
- Everything are so nice..just pls. Look after cleanliness and what are those destroy in rooms. Must the mentainance look after to it..thank you
Natuurpoort van Loon
Natuurpoort Herberg Manege van Loon is located in De Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park. This hotel features a restaurant, a bar and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning.This hotel offers dormitory rooms and chalet-style rooms with shared bathrooms.The twin rooms come with a TV, bed linen and a private bathroom with shower.At Natuurpoort Herberg Manege van Loon you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a horse stable and a children’s playground. Bicycle rental is available on site and Efteling Theme Park is just 3.1 mi away.The property offers free parking. Eindhoven Airport is 24 mi away, and Tilburg Train Station is 6.8 mi from the hotel.
- Basic accomodazione but with optimum value for money, very informal. Great horse pad.
- We stayed in a hotel room, not a cabin. It was clean and had really comfortable beds. Breakfast was good, with a choice of muesli, bread, bread rolls, meats, cheese, various spreads, ginger cake, fresh fruit, fruit juice and nice coffee.
- The are it is super quiet and the sorrounds are great. The atmosphere there it is really relaxing.
Nous avons apprécie l’accueil, la gentillesse du personnel, et surtout le logement. Grand agréable, propre, tout confort, avec tout ce qu’il faut en installation pour passer un super séjour.
Vraiment top je recommande !
Dichtbij de Efteling. Een mooie uitval basis.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Waalwijk
This family hotel is located a 7-minute drive from attraction park The Efteling. The hotel offers free parking and a garden with terrace for sunny weather.The rooms have a private bathroom and offer Wi-Fi access. A continental breakfast buffet is available each morning.The restaurant of the hotel servers dinner and lunch. You can relax afterwards on the couch in the salon.There is also a bar and a bicycle rental service. It takes a 4-minute walk to bus stop Margrietstraat which offers a direct connection to The Efteling Park in 10 minutes. The Beekse Bergen Zoo is a 30-minute drive away.
- The rooms were big, everything was clean and the staff was friendly. Good value for not such a big price.
Room is nice and clean.
Breakfast was excellent.
OVERALL SUPER NICE SERVICE
- Normal hotel settings close to waalwijk city centre small town with enough things good hotel price
- I liked the location, price, good wifi and cleanliness. Staff were polite and despite being on a main road the rooms were quiet.
- Location was perfect for travelling to de efteling the bus was a short walk. Also a short walk to the square for food and drinks In the evening. Hotel was very clean and basic great value for money and the beds wer so comfortable that we all slept in.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Boschoord
One of our top picks in Oisterwijk.This romantic villa is set in a beautiful area, amid the nature reserve with many lakes and forests. Enjoy tasteful guest rooms, a comfortable lounge and a refined restaurant.The Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Boschoord provides you with a convenient base in charming Oisterwijk. Wake up with a wholesome free breakfast buffet before going for a hiking or cycling trip to explore the environment.The warm atmosphere of the lounge is great for relaxing with a drink. In the restaurant you have a wide selection of culinary delights from the à la carte menu. Weather permitting, the terrace offers a wonderful place to sit out and unwind in the sun.After a pleasant day, you can unwind in the relaxing sauna. With traditional hospitality, a homely interior and wonderful green surroundings, you will be able to have a carefree stay.
the room looked nice, with simple but modern up to date furniture, the bed was comfortable and the location was very nice in the woods just outside the village.
we enjoyed the restaurant a lot, we had a very good dinner.
plenty of parking space on site
- The Hotel is a pretty normal one. Ideal for people who travel around it is a brilliant choice – easy check in and check out.
We recently booked our Bobsleigh Team, 19 athletes, into this hotel for an overnight stay en-route from Germany back to the UK. The trip was terrible and we spent over 11 hours on the road.
Arriving at Fletcher, our hungry and tired team were warmly welcomed by lovely staff and despite our late arrival, 30 minutes before the restaurant closed, they kindly chose to stay late and provide us with delicious food.
The rooms were comfortable, quiet, modern and clean.
Breakfast was exceptional. The choice of food, the quality, the coffee!!
Thank you for an amazing experience after a long week sliding in the ice.
Before departure i placed another group booking for our next trip and we look forward to staying at Fletcher again.
- breakfast was goed ,healthy. the staff is veru kind!!
- A wonderful gem. The most comfortable sleep I’ve had all trip.
- the room looked nice, with simple but modern up to date furniture, the bed was comfortable and the location was very nice in the woods just outside the village.
Hotel Guldenberg ‘s-Hertogenbosch Helvoirt
Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie is surrounded by forests, on 52 acres of private land en next to National Park “De Loonse en Drunense Duinen”. The surroundings are perfect for hiking and cycling trips.The comfortable rooms at Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie have a bathroom and are furnished with a TV and a desk. Many of the rooms benefit from forest views.Leisure facilities surround the hotel including sport fields, table tennis and a gym with a sauna. Bicycle hire and a packed lunch service are also offered.Guests at Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie can enjoy a 3-course set menu or selection of à la carte dishes in the restaurant. Light meals, cakes and bar snacks are served on the spacious terrace.The small village of Helvoirt is a 5-minute drive away and ‘s-Hertogenbosch is less than 20 minutes from Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie. The Efteling theme park is just over a 15 minute car journey away.
- The restaurant in the hotel was excellent. The room was clean. Check in was quick and communication was good.
- The very friendly people who are working at the hotel! Also the clean rooms and the choice in breakfast was very great!
- Extremely friendly helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.
- Location and staff are lovely, the free sauna was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast had good choice of fresh and tasty options.
- De rustige omgang met de klant , had zelf problemen met de verwarming en het werd direct in werking gezet voor zover als men kon, erg leuk en vriendelijk ,
De Waterput is located in Oisterwijk at a 20-minute drive from Tilburg. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a TV, a terrace and a seating area. It features a refrigerator and an electric kettle. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and towels are provided. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms.At De Waterput you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.The inn is 1.8 mi from Oisterwijk Station.
- The breakfast was great, owner – lady was very nice and helpful. The restaurant just ” next door” called HET BOSCAFE was absolutely delicious! We can recommend this accommodation and we would like to come back again to see the suroundings as we didn´t manage it this time.
- Nice part of the world, peaceful and quiet, yet plenty of options to eat/drink within walking distance. Very helpful and friendly owner (?). Comfortable beds
- It is a wonderful tranquil faciility. There is a great sense of calm which is just what you need after a hectic week at work. The owners are very welcoming. A packed breakfast was prepared for me as I had an early start. 10 out of 10
- Owner was great, always available and even ironed my shirt for me as I was going to a wedding. Would love to stay again
- very nice and quiet locality, very kind host and hospitility. Recommended
Located in Drunen, Plein 13 has a restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. At Plein 13 the rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eindhoven is 31 miles from Plein 13, while Den Bosch is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the hotel.
- Excellent location, friendly and professional stuff, , highly recommended. Thank you Plein 13 and looking forward to another stay
- Breakfast was really good and the staff were very mindful of meeting the time we wanted to have breakfast. Where we only wanted somewhere to sleep and have breakfast it met our requirements. It was nice and quiet and like many other hotels in the region provided a nice atmosphere.
- The staff welcomed me and I felt relaxed from there on. They helped when I needed help and the room and the restaurant made for a comfortable stay.
- Ontbijt en eten ‘s avonds was top. Heerlijk bier op de tap. Aardig personeel.
- Heerlijk ontbijt!! Accomodaties waren misschien wat ouder, maar lekkere bedden, ruime badkamer en vriendelijk personeel.
Top Hotels In Biezenmortel Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biezenmortel Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!