10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biesme Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Biesme Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biesme Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biesme Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biesme Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biesme Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biesme Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biesme Namur Province:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Dharma City offers accommodations in Florennes, just 17 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Charleroi is 12 miles from Dharma City, and Dinant is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from Dharma City.
- LITERIE D’EXCELLENTE QUALITE! PERSONNEL TRES SYMPATHIQUE ET THE OFFERT A L’ARRIVEE 🙂
- It’s a nice place, the bread on breakfast is incredible
- It was an amazing stay. The staff is really nice and friendly, the room super comfortabe and breakfast was very tasty.
- No desk, suggest a small room. But it does not feel like that at all, it is indeed pretty open and inviting. The bed is heavenly comfortable. The room is extra clean and modern. The shower is large, and spotless. Breakfast was really good, Wifi is fast, parking is easy. The restaurant/Tea room looks delightful.
The beds are excellent and it‘s very quiet (Tibetian Culturecenter outside Florennes).
The Tearoom/Restaurant is very nice with a warm atmosphere
Breakfast with fresh orange juice is good, if you don‘t expect some ham, salami or else, but you can get aside of cheese, jam an honey some eggs and cereales. The coffee and tea are very good
Located in Fosses-La-Ville, 9 miles from Namur, Le Castel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Charleroi is 11 miles from Le Castel, and Dinant is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 11 miles from Le Castel.
- My sister had booked a room for 2 nights and had to change to one night. There was no charge
- Charming staff, very helpful. I would be happy to book again for my clients.
- The restaurant was a calibre above the room. If you have dinner at the hotel, be prepared for a lengthy meal that will cost as much as the room. The outdoor pool was nice and heated and a bit unusual (in a good way) for such a small hotel. Not sure what hours the pool was open – not posted.
- Tout, personnel stylé et compétent, agréable et très très attentif au client. Au restaurant idem
Le calme et la tranquillité.
Nous avons pris le repas sur place qui était excellent
River Lodge Hotel Insolite
Located in Maredsous in the region of Namur Province, 13 miles from Namur, River Lodge Hotel Insolite features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Charleroi is 16 miles from River Lodge Hotel Insolite , and Dinant is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Very clean and cosy. Each room has her own different them. We stated at Titanic. All materials used to create the room are from high quality.
The breakfast is served in the room at the time we required and is delicious.
The owners are very kind and always ready to help you.
We will return for sure.
The hotel is very well located next to the Ravel (bike)
The weather was very good so we had breakfast in the garden, a very good and complete breakfast. We will go back to see the other rooms (every room has a different theme)
The bed was big and comfy
Staff regard my special request for cottage cheese for breakfast
The location is in walking distance to the monestaries of the region
The building is a beautifully old
- nice thematic decoration with uv-lights (we stayed in the Kalahari desert); we appreciated the cleanliness of the hotel and the silence of the area
- We particularly liked the very friendly and helpful welcoming, the interesting, innovative and nicely executed hotel concept, that allowed for a very refreshing break.
- Very clean and cosy. Each room has her own different them. We stated at Titanic. All materials used to create the room are from high quality.
Hotel A Fleur de Couette
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel A Fleur de Couette offers accommodations in Auvelais, just 30 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Leuven is 30 miles from Hotel A Fleur de Couette, and Namur is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 7 miles from Hotel A Fleur de Couette.
Petit nid douillet calme et reposant
Cosy et charmant
Super restaurant thaï en bas avec une cuisine aussi séduisante et raffinée que sa propriétaire
- L’accueil et le très bon restaurant de l’hôtel
tout était très bien sauf le chauffage beaucoup trop bruyant !!!! et la chambre très mal isolée des autres au niveau du bruit !!!!!
Problème aussi de literie avec 2 lits simples accolés l’un à l’autre . Creux au milieu des 2 lits .
Dommage car j’aurais donné un 10/10
- Chambre agréable avec climatisation. Salle de bain fonctionnelle avec tout ce qu’ il faut comme produit. Personnel agréable et avenant. Déjeuné copieux.
J’ai aimé la gentillesse et la serviabilité des personnes,
La propreté des lieux et le calme.
La qualité des repas thaï du restaurant. (Du Frais !)
Le décors simple et chaleureux.
- Petit nid douillet calme et reposant
Spend a few relaxing days in hotel Cobut, a small family hotel in the heart of the picturesque Molignée Valley, near Namen and Dinant. Enjoy free parking and free Wi-Fi.The hotel offers a pleasant and casual stay in a homey atmosphere. The host and hostess will take their time to make you feel as comfortable as possible.Guests can take beautiful walks or bicycling tours through the varying landscape of the province of Namen. Explore the surrounding area by biking over the new RaVel-lane from Maredret to Dinant and visit the famous Maredsous Abbey.Guests can have a delicious meal in the restaurant. Spend the night on the terrace or in the tavern with a good glass of wine or a cold beer.The environment is ideal for going on short and long hiking and motorcycling trips. The motor-circuit of METTET is 7.5 miles from Cobut. The charming and rural landscape offers surprising views.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful rural landscape (the valley of the Molignée). They also serve dinner (local Belgian and Dutch plates), if you like, and they have famous local Belgian beers from the tap. Very reasonably prices. Breakfast was included and excellent.
- The location was amazing and the hosts were just great. The pumpkin soup and the onion soup require special mention.!! Definitely recommended. The place is in the quiet and picturesque village of Falaen. There is rail biking right opposite to the hotel which was great fun!!
- Everything was very easy. The communication was possible in either english, german or french. The stuff was very helpfull and nice to us. We actually felt like we had been there before. The location is amazing. Either by car, by bicycle or by foot, is worth exploring around. You could really relax and switch off there.
- Friendly, helpful staff! Great food & beer. Local was very picturesque!!!
- Staff were very friendly. Very nice panoramic views in the neighbourhood.
Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center
One of our best sellers in Charleroi! Located in Charleroi, 31 miles from Brussels, Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Namur is 19 miles from Leonardo Hotel Charleroi, and Mons is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- It’s a good place to stay for when you have a flight to catch in the morning
- Room was nice and comfortable. Not far from train station. Friendly, helpful personal.
- Good location, near center and train station, comfy bed, nice bath with tube, good size room, receptionist was very friendly and helpful with recomendations and directions
- Had stopover in Charleroi and booked a night here. Hotel is very nice, staff was welcoming and very helpful. Bed was comfy and room looked stylish. We arrived late so all restaurants were closed but receptionist told us there was a pub few steps away, and we headed there – it looked like whole city was having a beer up there 🙂 Hotel is located close to a square with big shopping mall.
- Overall a good short stay, the bed was comfortable. Bathroom had the required stuff, shower was good too.
Novotel Charleroi Centre
Novotel Charleroi Centre is located in the city centre of Charleroi and connected to the Rive Gauche shopping mall. The train station Charleroi-South is across the river Sambre and just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. All hotel rooms feature free WiFi.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Novotel Charleroi Centre also offer a city view. At the accommodation each room has a seating area.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. There is an on-site restaurant, which specialises in European and local cuisine.A business centre and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Novotel Charleroi Centre. Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Spiroudome is 1.1 miles from the hotel, while Université Libre De Bruxelles / Campus De Parentville – Charleroi is 2.2 miles from the property. Charleroi Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- It was close to the train station, clean, new. There was a kettle in the room with tea and coffe.
Brand new hotel… also staff… not trained … breakfast difficult ….. though preparing tables and cleaning tables was ok… but no checking or replenishing food… be first at breakfast 😉… still long way to go to 😉
We booked double room but sofa was already transformed in double extra taking place in front….
But we had a good price lower then usual.
- Very good location, close by to the mall and shopping area. Big room, warm and comfortable. Great staff.
- The hotel was nice , rooms suitable size and close to the heart of Charleroi and train station
- Was perfect gelegen niet ver van station en mooi in centrum geen uitgebreide kaart maar eten was super zeer mooi gepresenteerd met krokante en lekker
Hotel De La Basse Sambre
Hotel de la Basse Sambre is within 7.5 miles of Brussels South Charleroi Airport and has rooms with wood furnishings and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and on-site private parking is available free of charge.Each room has a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Rooms for guests with limited mobility are also available.A breakfast buffet consisting of fresh pastries baked on the premises is served daily. Many restaurants, cinemas and shops are within walking distance of Hotel de la Basse Sambre.The nearest metro stop is a quarter mile away. The Stade du Pays de Charleroi is one mile away. The hotel has an airport shuttle service available upon request.
- The hotel was fairly quiet. The bed was comfortable. The pain au chocolat for breakfast was delicious.
- Breakfast was good, bathroom was OK. For our needs it was acceptable. If you looking for a basic place to stay a night, take a shower, have a breakfast and instantly leave, it’s OK.
- The continental breakfast was very nice. It is very close by an ALDI supermarket which is handy. It is a short walk from the Gazometer metro stop. A short walk from the Gazometer metro stop. A short walk from the 11 or 28 buses which go to Ransart near the airport. Not too far out along the Grande Rue to walk from Waterloo.
- Hotel has perfect location just close to the airport. It is also a good place for the price.
- It didn’t pretend to be more than a place to stay. People were friendly and nothing was broken or missing.
ibis Charleroi Centre Gare
One of our top picks in Charleroi.Ibis Charleroi Centre Gare is located in the Charleroi City Center neighborhood in Charleroi, 31 miles from Brussels and 19 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Mons is 22 miles from ibis Charleroi Centre Gare, and Dinant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Perfect location. Clean hotel. Easy to liaise with staff. Breakfast was good.
Mix up with online booking though – would not book online again.
- The Hotel it’s about ten minutes drive from the airport. If you reach the Hotel by taxy, it will cost you 25 €. Good location only if you arrive with a late flight in the night and you have to take the train the day after (train station is right in front of the Hotel).
- Compact but modern and comfortable room, bathroom, and lobby space; up-to-date and clean facilities. Friendly reception. I didn’t have breakfast but was delighted with a special offer of a couple of great Belgian beers at an unusually low price. Room had a view of the attractive Charleroi Sud railway station, literally just across the river. Also quite fast to access from Charleroi / Brussels South Airport, (though my taxi driver charged a lot!)… Overall, a good value.
- Standard stay, easy to reach from the station. Staff was accommodating and room warm enough.
- The room was really clean and everything was in order. The room was warm and cosy. The location in front of the train station was also great.
- Perfect location. Clean hotel. Easy to liaise with staff. Breakfast was good.
ibis Charleroi Airport Brussels South
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, ibis Charleroi Airport Brussels South offers accommodations in Fleurus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 27 miles from ibis Charleroi Airport, and Leuven is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 3.1 miles from ibis Charleroi Airport Brussels South.
- Good value. It exists the possibility to arrange a lift back to the airport after the stay. This costs 10 EUR, which is quite a reasonable cost.
- It was fresh and clean. Service was excellent and the location was perfect for travel on the E42
Staff were really helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was really good.
The guy from the reception said the breakfast is magnificent,you’ll love it 😂…..it was nothing……rubbish, 15 euro/pp is to much for what you get.
The place is quite nice but the value for you you get is to high.
It’s 7.8 km away from the airport so don’t trust what booking.com says….2km to the airport.
If you’ll get a room with the view in front of the hotel it’s gonna be very noisy from the trucks and cars being to close to the street.
Very clean and comfy beds.
- The room was comfortable but there was no fridge in the room.It was very warm inside.Close to the airport.Stuff was very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was enough for me.Atmosphere was nice and cozy.If I visit Fleurus again,.I would stay at this hotel.Thank you !!
Top Hotels In Biesme Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biesme Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biesme Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biesme Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!