10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biescas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Biescas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biescas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biescas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biescas Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biescas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biescas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biescas Asturias:
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in La Arquera de Salas in the Asturias Region, 30 mi from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a children’s playground and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Algaire, while Avilés is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
The host was the most charming and welcoming host ever. We felt like it was home, everything was so comfortable and relaxed. The breakfast was for champions. And every cake was homemade simply yummy!!!
The hotel was very beautiful with a lovely garden and breathtaking view on the valley, all the peoples were very friendly.
This was a very, very, very enjoyable stay we will never forget.
the smoothies were next level.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
Sin duda la atención de Flor y la comodidad de sentirte como en casa en un lugar precioso.
El hotel fantástico. Precioso. Exquisito.
El jardín,poder llevar a mi perrita (adoran a los animales),un desayuno casero magnífico mientras ves amanecer…
Me gusta todo!!!.
Sin duda alguna volveremos.
- Los desayunos estupendos y la amabilidad de Flor que es una anfitriona genial
Complejo la Regalina
Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Location was excellent, as it is actually a camping ground in the town. The young people running the reception were lovely and helpful.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. They had a laundry so one could do ones washing. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next, which was very convenient. The good at the restaurant was great and delicious.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- Muy limpio,organizado,amabilidad de la recepcionista.un 10
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Spectacular hotel located in a medieval castle, in Salas an extremely peaceful town in central Asturias.Located between Oviedo and Luarca, an hour and a half from beaches and not far from Somiedo Nature Park; this hotel offers guests rural peace and quiet in a magical and romantic medieval setting of a castle, accompanied by excellent Asturian gastronomy.
- Great location in center of the small town. Easy to find. Great staff. Old building with lots of character, built into the old town wall.
- Fantastic location, great restaurant right across the street, historical building, nice rooms.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- A beautiful historic building but with all “mod cons”, centrally located in the heart of town. the staff were excellent & obliging. An excellent selection for breakfast served in the restaurant overlooking a beautiful courtyard.
- We enjoyed the character of the building and the breakfast was superb.
Hotel Casa Fernando III
Rooms in the Casa Fernando III have a hydromassage shower, flat-screen TV and mini-bar. This characteristic Asturian house also offers free private parking, a tennis court and free Wi-Fi in the bar.Fernando III’s bar and restaurant are 1,000 feet away. Breakfast, set menus and à la carte meals are all served here. There is also a private garden.The Casa Fernando III is located in Ballota, a short drive from the sea. The fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are around 12 mi away. There is easy access by car to the A-8 Motorway, and Asturias Airport is within a short drive.
- Small room, but had all the amenities: fridge, sparkling fancy new shower with jets, heated towel rack. Beds were comfortable, though pillows were hard.
- We liked the heated towel dryer a lot. We used it to dry our socks (after washing), arriving at the hotel trekking in rainy weather through the forest.
- One of the best and most authentic menu del dias so far in my Camino walk that started in Hendaye France.
- We got a huge room and felt so comfortable while our stay. The breakfast the next morning was also very good!
- The rooms are spotlessly clean and lavishly decorated. The garden with sun loungers are a bonus. The sister hotel and restaurant down the road offer good quality, good value, no frills Asturian cuisine in generous helpings. Highly recommended!
Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando
Offering a restaurant and a tennis court, Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando is located in Ballota, 30 minutes´ drive from Aviles. There is free parking and free WiFi is available in some rooms.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each room has a TV and wardrobe.The hotel has a TV lounge and a bar. The restaurant can provide packed lunches.Bicyle rental is offered and tourist information is available. You can go horse riding and fishing in the surrounding countryside.
- Extremely friendly staff! He offered to take my boots and put them somewhere to dry overnight – much appreciated after a few long Camino days in the rain. Restaurant with a pilgrim menu right downstairs
Staff were fantastic….right on coastal route of camino.
Foid was lovely and good value with great service.
Very comfortable beds and a good view
- The Batheoom was nice and the view over to the sea very pritty!
- The evening meal was great but 2030 is too late for walkers to eat
- Great place , just off the motorway . Really a small local place , seems the whole village passes through the bar , drinks are cheap as are the excellent Tapas. The evening meal was exceptional , 10euro 3 courses , the Paella starter was a meal in itself and enough for 2 and was best Paella i have had , the main was again enough for 2 , desert I had to pass even though the home made pastries looked great . Room was clean , with good bathroom .
Astur Regal is located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, just 1,950 feet from the beach. It offers a traditional Asturian restaurant, and most rooms have sea views.The rooms at Astur Regal feature a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves Asturian food, and there is also a café where you can enjoy a snack or a drink. During the summer you can also sit out on the terrace or in the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes within 0.6 mi of Astur Regal. The charming fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are within a 25-minute drive. Oviedo is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- It was a wonderful stay. The man, sorry I didn’t get his name was very welcoming During dinner he made me laugh when I asked for ketchup He was right i didn’t need it and they weren’t like McDonald’s. Excellent dinner and breakfast. In the morning it was raining and he gave me a ride to the bus stop. That’s going over and beyond customer service !! Excellent stay .
- Good coffee. Nice property by high cliffs on the sea.
- Great value for the money. The ocean scenery is spectacular.
- Big room – well layed out and comfortable! Amazing view of beaches 100 metres down the road!
- The location is great, short walk to a chapel on the coast and spectacular views. Convenient to sights. Clean, although the bed was a little firm. I learned during the course of the trip the mattresses in Spain tend to be like that.
Albergue La Campa
Located in Salas, in a building dating from 19th century, Albergue La Campa is an accommodations aimed at pilgrims. It provides a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property has a restaurant.Each room has a shared bathroom.à la carte and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the inn.Speaking French, Dutch, German and English, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Oviedo is 21 mi from Albergue La Campa, while Avilés is 20 mi away. Asturias Airport is 16 mi from the property.
Nikolas was awesome, super welcoming
And speaks English. Although the cook was off for a very rare day the hostel normally serves healthy fresh vegetarian food which is on its own rare and very welcome. Super cute facilities, great location, and nikolas was always available to answer questions or grab more beers, he even let us use his computer for over an hour. Great experience.
- Private room with bunk beds only, shared bathrooms only accessible through the dormitory. It’s an albergue and would only cost a few euros more to get a hotel or pension.
- The quality of the food was amazing! The camraderi over dinner was a true highlight of our Camino Primitivo journey. We stayed in the king room, which had a gorgeous view of the mountains.
- Amazingly tastefull healthy vegetarian dinner and breakfast.One of the best food on my Camino so far.
Warm welcome from owner Nicholas, who was thoughtful and cheerful. We had a private room with windows facing the countryside, shared bath was no problem. Dinner was extraordinary!
Town of Salas was super charming!!
- Nikolas was awesome, super welcoming
Hotel Rural Casa Roja
Located in Cadavedo, Hotel Rural Casa Roja is a restored house from 1889, featuring an Indiano architecture characteristic of that period. It features lovely gardens and views of the mountains.Casa Roja features a cozy library and a beautiful dining room with wide windows, fireplace and views of the sea and the countryside.A fully homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, jams and cakes is served in the restaurant. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.All rooms have heating and come with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Activities like mountain hiking or horse riding can be practiced in the area. Oviedo and Gijón are 40 minutes’ drive away, while the seaside town of Cudillero is 15 mi away.
This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
My room was a delight, with gorgeous coving on the ceiling, a very comfy bed, and a well-appointed and good-sized bathroom. The conservatory, where food is served (including a cooked breakfast!), is beautifully done. All SO relaxing after a hard day on the road.
- Room and bath were great. Staff was very welcoming. I had an excellent dinner and breakfast!
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. Although we were the only guests the food provided for us was plentiful and tasty. The parking was not exactly outside the hotel but close by.
- Wonderful hospitality for a special little break along the Camino with a group of 10 people. We were treated with great respect at a very fair price. Can’t speak highly enough of our hosts.
- Lovely traditional hotel. Beautiful rooms. Nice gardens. Very friendly welcome.
- This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
Hotel Restaurante Canero
Hotel Restaurante Canero is set in countryside next to Esva River and within a 5-minute drive of Playa de la Cueva Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the river and beach.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and river views. All come with a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private terrace.The hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for drinks. There is 24-hour reception and free parking. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Location was really nice and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff are super friendly. There is a beach walk just out back.
The place was very clean and quiet.
The owners were so nice and allowed us to use their clothes line for our wet clothes to dry.
- In my opinion…excellent room with balcony…good dinner…and nice view from the room.
- We only spent one night at this hotel as we were on our way to Cathedral Beach and it has easy access to the highway for a quick off/on. Really nice place – great staff and very clean property. We were delighted by the FOOD we had for dinner. Although you an order the daily menu (12.00 euros per person I think and there were two daily menu choices – We ordered a T Bone for two (it came with salad and fried diced potatoes) wine and the tab was 30.00 Euros (the cost is per kilo and not written on the menu – we were honestly expecting to pay WAY more!!). Delicious!!!! We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel with a terrace. Worth the five euros more. Extremely quiet. At sunset take the easy walk down to the beach behind the hotel.
Excellent shower pressure although a little snug. Bed was comfortable and good view from our balcony.
Owners were very friendly. Restaurant food was basic but well cooked.
Excellently situated for the nearby beach and an overnight stay.
Good value for money.
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon is set in the Asturian coastal town of Novellana, 40 minutes’ drive from Gijón and Oviedo. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and mountain or sea views.Each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and free toiletries.A free breakfast is offered and the hotel’s café-bar serves a special cider-grill on weekends. It offers set menus and à la carte options and has a live seafood tank.Free parking is available and the hotel has a tour desk. Located between Luarca and Cudillero, the hotel offers easy access to the A-8 Motorway. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing and scuba diving.
- The hotel was located right next to the Camino del Norte route, which was convenient. A nearby restaurant provided and excellent dinner.
- The only good thing was that it was cheap and had a restaurant were you can have luch and dinner
- Good dinner in restaurant! Clean and comfortable rooms.
- Smallish room, internet was in and out, staff were harried because there were lots of people in the restaurant, but very sweet and helpful. The shutter in the room was broken and made lots of noise in the storm.
- We turned up at 17.00. No food, that’s Spain, because lunch finishes at 16.00 and starts again at 21.00. The staff rustled up 2 huge cheese and tomato bocodilos and plates of olives, went down great with the beer and sunshine. Lovely welcome and the breakfast was great. A 10 minute walk across the fields to the the stunning North coast, the views are amazing. Would book longer next time and turn up early.
Top Hotels In Biescas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biescas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biescas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biescas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!