10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biervliet Zeeland – Top Hotel Reviews
Biervliet Zeeland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biervliet Zeeland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biervliet Zeeland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biervliet Zeeland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biervliet Zeeland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biervliet Zeeland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biervliet Zeeland:
Hotel de Gentsche Poort
One of our top picks in Biervliet.Gentsche Poort is located in a rural setting on the edge of Biervliet, 20 minutes’ drive from Terneuzen. It offers free Wi-Fi and garden with a barbecue and table tennis.Hotel de Gentsche Poort benefits from simply furnished rooms with cable TV, a work desk and a seating area. Each room also includes private bathroom with a shower.Bruges’ historic center, featuring the Beguinage and Belfort, is 50 minutes’ drive from de Gentsche Poort. The Belgian border is 4 mi from the hotel and Gent is 40 minutes away by car.Local produce and seasonal ingredients are used in the daily-changing menu served in the restaurant. The bar offers a cozy setting to enjoy a drink but also a place work with a free internet connection.
- The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We got there pretty late: the owner waited for us, he was extremely friendly at those hours, he took the time in explaining everything and solving any questions. The next morning he was already there very early and went out of his way to make our breakfast a great one (and succeeded). At check out, he inquired about our plans for the day, and when we told him we didn’t have any, he took the time to pull out a map and beautifully explaining EVERYTHING about the area, what to do, etc. We were delighted with the treatment we got in every regard.
- Quiet location in small town away from the main road. Had a lovely evening stroll round this delightful town. I was only passing through but was made to feel welcome and had a comfortable stay.
- Good olace to rest if u all days spend in big citys
- The hotel owners are very friendly, they helped us planning the visits during our stay. It is a children-friendly accommodation, we had a large family room (up to 4-5 guests) and there are toys and books available in the bar. Comfy beds, clean room and nice breakfast (with a special sweet bread for Easter on top of the usual).
- Klantvriendelijkheid. Eerlijke prijs en heerlijk eten.
Golden Tulip L’Escaut Terneuzen
Golden Tulip l’Escaut Terneuzen is beautifully located along the Westerschelde and in the center of Terneuzen. Historic cities like Ghent, Antwerp, Brughes, and Middelburg are within easy reach. There is a charging point for electric bikes.Golden Tulip L’Escaut Terneuzen offer rooms that are comfortably equipped with air conditioning, quality beds and Wi-Fi. Most rooms have a view on the sailing boats that pass by frequently.The renewed restaurant Restaurant La Vie serves fresh fish and surprising meat dishes. During summer, you can sit out on the terrace and enjoy the surrounding views with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
- The beds, breakfast, television and the friendly staff. The linens are clean, bathroom was cleaned properly, even after UV inspection we didn’t see nasty stains. There is a indoor smoking area and a elivator for when you’re too drunk to take the stairs 😉
- Room was clean and comfortable…….the buffet breakfast was very generous and sumptuous
- Location was great for easy access to running. I really appreciate the breakfast included. The bartender was really friendly.
Quiet place, beds are exelent,
very good breckfas
- Great Breakfast. Very good beds. Quiet and relax hotel.
Just one mile from the Westerschelde waterfront, this small hotel offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi just outside the center of Terneuzen. Hotel Triniteit also offers a restaurant and a bar.Triniteit’s rooms are all heated and equipped with a bathroom offering a shower and toilet. Also available to each room are a sitting area, well-lit work desk and a TV.Hotel Triniteit features a comfortable lounge room with ample seating space and flat-screen TV. For entertainment the hotel offers a game room, while younger guests can enjoy the hotel’s playground.Triniteit Hotel features a tastefully decorated dining room overlooking an outdoor terrace. It serves a buffet breakfast for a charge and dinner upon prior request, while the hotel’s bar offers a wide variety of drinks.The hotel is just a 5-minute drive from Scheldorado indoor aquapark, while the Belgian city of Ghent is 22 miles away. It offers free private parking on site.
- I really appreciate a thoroughly clean hotel like this, and liked that the heating was fast and functional even during the night. Parking was free.
- Clean, large rooms, beter standaard than l’escault
- Very helpful, stored my bicycle safely overnight!
- Owners were lovely and very accommodating. Definitely recommend.
Quality and clean less of the room.
The diner is simple but very well cooked
Dallinga is located in the village of Sluiskil, along the canal that runs from Ghent to Terneuzen. Some of the rooms are located in a nearby, renovated monastery.All rooms have a view of the monastery grounds. They have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Weather permitting, meals can be served on the spacious terrace from which you can easily keep an eye on the playground. Furthermore there is a billiards room, a covered smoking area and a lounge with fireplace.There is free parking for guests. Antwerp, Ghent, Terneuzen and Vlissingen are reachable within a 30 minute car ride. The Braakman nature reserve is 7.5 miles away.
- Peaceful place! Great people! Delicious food! I really enjoyed my time in Dallinga. Whatever I asked for I got this 🙂 Keep it up!
- Close to work and has a nice bar and restaurant attached
- De maaltijd in het restaurant was meer dan uitstekend, Dikke pluim Veel keuze en als het niet aanwezig was, dan werd een oplossing gevonden die de naam vooraf meer dan waardig is.
- Zeer vriendelijk personeel , lekker verzorgd diner verschillende gerechten gekozen aangezien we met zes waren , allemaal top.Onze bedoeling was om in de philippine mossels te gaan eten maar hebben dan maar gekozen om in ons hotel te eten omdat we dan geen BOB nodig hadden. De mosselen waren top .
- Eenvoudige kamers maar een erg gezellig en goed restaurant.
Hampshire Hotel – City Terneuzen
One of our top picks in Terneuzen.Hampshire Hotel – City Terneuzen offers free parking only a 30 minute drive from Vlissingen, Goes and Middelburg. There is a terrace for sunny weather.The hotel rooms have a balcony, tea and coffee facilities and Wi-Fi. The lobby has an office center with a computer and printer.The restaurant-brasserie serves a large variety of meat and fish dishes. You can also order a daily changing 3-course menu. The bar has Belgian beers and a pool table.Guests at Hampshire Hotel – City Terneuzen can make free use of the swimming pool and sauna at the Hampshire Hotel Churchill Terneuzen, one mile away. The nearby bus stop Rooseveltlaan offers direct services to the Terneuzen bus station.
- Was just one night stay. Comfortable place and very friendly people. The dinner we had in the restaurant was delicious
- Breakfast was inexpensive and delicious. Great bike parking in separate garage. Balcony room. Watched kids cycling to school — waving as they went by.
- Clean. Good Location. Nice breakfast. Quick checkin checkout.
- Friendly staff good facilities stayed with the hotel many times before with my company when we worked in Terneuzen
Good value clean accommodation. Very helpful friendly staff on reception desk and in the restaurant. Quiet location and close to town and the Creek with nice walks.
Nice self service buffet breakfast with cold meats, cheeses, fruit and fresh baked rolls. Also scrambled eggs, boiled eggs and bacon.
Good coffee and tea selection from a machine.
The restaurant serves very good food and the bar staff are fun and friendly.
Cheyenne and her colleagues made our group very welcome.
We will stay again.
Hampshire Hotel – Churchill Terneuzen
This hotel is located along the banks of the Westerschelde and features a free heated indoor pool and sauna. Hampshire Hotel – Churchill Terneuzen offers rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and a seating area.Each of the rooms at Hampshire Hotel – Churchill Terneuzen also benefits from a work desk and a kettle for making tea and coffee.Guests can enjoy a range of International dishes and regional specialties including fish dishes at the restaurant. The dining room and terrace both have panoramic views over the Westerschelde.Free public parking is available on site. The center of Terneuzen is a 20-minute walk away. Churchill Terneuzen is 10 minutes’ away from Snowbase indoor ski slope by car. Gent and Antwerp are both within 45 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- A fairly good hotel. Friendly stuff, clean facilities. Also has a swimming pool. The breakfast included salmon, which is great.
- I spent a few nights in this hotel. Last time I really liked the new menu in the restaurant. Great food for a good price. Breakfast and rooms are good too.
- Nice modern hotel with very friendly staff, nice room and bathroom.I recommend For sure !
- I liked the location, the views from dining room were fabulous.The majority of the staff were friendly. The breakfast selection was excellent( scrambled eggs were not great though)
- The waiter Reinout, who served us on Friday evening did an excellent job. We all enjoyed our ‘Sliptongetjes’ and the service he gave was superb!!
Hotel de Milliano
One of our top picks in Breskens.Hotel de Milliano is located on top of a sand dune, right at the beach. The hotel was originally designed in 1964 by a student from the renowned Rietveld Academy, and includes architectural features from the 1970s. The property offers an exclusive view on the river, the sea and the coastline. Enjoy the peaceful setting and benefit from free parking facilities.Stay in 1 of the spacious standard rooms or pamper yourself with a nice suite, all decorated in a vintage furniture. Choose a bathroom with a rain shower or a bathroom with a whirlpool. All rooms and suites have a balcony as well as box-spring beds with anti-allergic mattresses.You can order your breakfast in your room or eat it in the dining room. The fresh breakfast buffet offers various fruits, cereals, breads and eggs.The restaurant serves market menu with fine fish and meat dishes. The restaurant has its own vegetable and herb garden and serves seasonal dishes as well as wonderful wines.Near Hotel de Milliano there are many possibilities for golfing, sailing, swimming, cycling or horse. You can also make beautiful walks or make a cycling trip.
- Hotel was very clean. staff was very good. Breakfast was also very good. The price was a bit high but you pay for location. You can walk directly from the ferry and can easily walk to the beach and stores and many good restaurants… so no need for rental car. Only negative was that the furniture was very dated. Beds and pillows and linens were all excellent quality. I will definitely stay there again!
- The view on the Scheldt river with the ferry shuttling between Breskens and Vlissingen is super. The huge windows and modern clean lines of the room are fantastic. The junior suite has two separate rooms and feels spacious, with two beds in each, good for small families. There is a very nice big breakfast with many options including homemade jams. The design of the lobby is also very cool, with an indoor fish pond.
THE TRIP TO VLISSINGEN BY BOAT, NEARBY THE HOTEL;
THE KINDNESS OF THE LADY OF THE HOUSE AND THE OTHER STAF MEMBERS
THE PARKING FACILITIES (FOR FREE)
THE SEPARATED ENTREES AT THE BACKSIDE OF THE HOTEL, SO NOBODY IS DISTURBED
THE SPLENDID VIEW ON TE WESTERSCHELDE
- We had Junior suite – was really nice, big and very retro, I liked it. Dog friendly. A nice beach restaurant close by.
- The location on top of the dunes is unique. I stayed in suite 6 on the top floor which offers great views of the sea and Vlissingen on the other side of the Westerschelde. I loved the design furniture in the suite and breakfast room. Suite 6 has authentic De Sede (CH) seats, a Casala chair, a dining table of Offecct and chairs from Hay. The price of the room is justified by its valuable furniture, its size (55 sq m), its space for 4-5 persons (this suite has two separate rooms) and its kitchenette. There was plenty of space to park my car in front of the hotel. The personnel and management were very helpful and friendly. I loved to walk to the village of Breskens and highly recommend the walk along the Westerschelde in direction of Terneuzen. To take the ferry across to Vlissingen with a bike is also a nice excursion. Breskens has several excellent restaurants including Spetters and Kluiver.
Hotel Rooms is located in the center of the village, a 5-minute walk from the beach.The hotel has comfortable rooms provided with all the common facilities.Further are at your disposal: terrace, garden and private-parking. Our hotel-restaurant is open all year around.
The coffee was excellent. The handling in general
uncomplicated and much flexibility.
Breskens is a nice little town near the sea, the hotel lies in 5-minutes-walk from the “restaurants-street” – quite convenient. Nice location for bycicle trips.
The breakfast was good (nothing unusual), but the coffee was really good. As was the fresh local bread.
- Spacious room. Breakfast a little late 8.30 am Could do with it earlier for some people
Very delicious Breakfast (Not for Vegan people),
near to the center and beach —> all good 😊
- Clean and tidy made us very welcome with a hamper.
- The coffee was excellent. The handling in general
Villahotel Vlissingen is located near the beach, close to the center of Vlissingen and the boulevard. The Jugenstil style of the hotel and the romantic ambiance gives this accommodations a unique touch. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at Villahotel Vlissingen are light and modernly decorated. Each room has a private bathroom, some rooms have a bubble bath or balcony.Guests can enjoy drinks and refreshments at the on-site bar. Breakfast is served in the conservatory. Thanks to the central location, many dinner possibilities are available in the immediate surroundings.Popular attractions nearby Villahotel Vlissingen hotel include Het Arsenaal wharves on the River Scheldt. Vlissingen Train Station is located less than 1.2 mi away. Parking is available onsite and free of charge.
- Perfect location in the middle of the city with a parking spot within walking distance. Very nice breakfast and lovely staff.
- The staff was extraordinary nice and totally uncomplicated.
breakfast was served on time and the hostesses Sylvia & Martina packed lunch for me too. Had a great time. enjoyed my work and my stay.
Villa hotel is a great place to stay.
- The staff are very friendly and really want to make guests happy. There is always a lot of extra like free snacks, water, tea or coffee any time of the day. Breakfast includes fresh juice, good variety of bread and home made cake. I will come back. Clean and comfortable room. Also quiet
- Small but well appointed hotel. Rooms and bathroom well renovated. Well organised too. Very well located too. Staff is also very efficient and welcoming
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Middelburg
One of our top picks in Middelburg.Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Middelburg, in the heart of Zeeland, was originally the central fortress in the defense line built to protect the island of Walcheren more than a thousand years ago.This recently renovated hotel in classic style and the oldest hotel in Zeeland, is located in the city center – once a major port of the Dutch East India Company during the Netherlands’ Golden Age.With stretches of sandy beach nearby and a number of historical attractions and quaint towns at its doorstep, this hotel is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing weekend or midweek break.
- Excellent drinks and service at the bar. Wonderful breakfast buffet.
- Clean, comfortable and close to the train station. Love, love , loved the eclectic assist bike!!
- Staff were nice to us, breakfast was good and room was ok. Situated by the river and close to the city centre. Also it is just opposite the train station so very convenient
- Great location. Very clean and fresh rooms. Nice breakfast
- Excellent location for visitors to this historic town, particularly convenient for the train station. (We traveled by train from Rotterdam.) A few minutes walk from the historic centre, but still in a peaceful area of the town. Nicely refurbished room with large bathroom. Breakfast was good, and we enjoyed dinner in the restaurant – at a reasonable price too, as restaurants can be pricey here. Staff were all charming and made us very welcome.
Top Hotels In Biervliet Zeeland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biervliet Zeeland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biervliet Zeeland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biervliet Zeeland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!