10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bienvenida Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Bienvenida Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bienvenida Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bienvenida Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bienvenida Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bienvenida Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bienvenida Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bienvenida Extremadura:
Hotel Isur Llerena
At the entrance of Llerena, this recently built (2005) 3-star hotel is modern and offers all the necessary modern amenities, facilities and services for a pleasant, comfortable stay.The hotel is in the attractive town of Llerena, in the Badajoz region, a town rich in architectural heritage. The town was declared a national art history heritage site in 1996.The hotel offers meeting and events rooms suitable for all occasions, a restaurant and a friendly, professional service.
The guy who sorted my evening meal was really friendly and helpful.
Room interior design was good and room clean.
I did report the wash hand basin had a crack right thru middle inc plug hole, did not use it.
- El personal atento y amable, la cama cómoda y la habitación tranquila
- LA UBICACION YA QUE ESTABA 20 m DE NUESTRO OBJETIVO.
Nos hemos alojado en este hotel en varias ocasiones y he de reconocer que el trato ha ido mejorando en comparación a la primera vez.
A destacar la atención y amabilidad de la chica que lleva la cafetería.
Por lo demás, sigue siendo un hotel práctico, funcional y con amplias habitaciones.
- el trato amable y la sonrisa siempre presente del personal que nos atendió
- The guy who sorted my evening meal was really friendly and helpful.
Hospedería Mirador de Llerena
Dating from 1902, this restored palace is located next to Llerena’s Plaza Mayor Square and a 30-minute drive from Zafra. It features an art-deco-style interior courtyard with a glass roof, and regular exhibitions of paintings and photography.This emblematic building in Llerena offers elegant rooms decorated in a traditional style with wooden furniture. They include a flat-screen TV, internet connection and air conditioning.The Doña Mariana restaurant at Mirador de Llerena serves innovative but traditional cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink or coffee in the courtyard. A-la-carte during the weekdays and buffet during the weekends and holidays, breakfast is served at the property.Hospedería Mirador includes an outdoor swimming pool, spa and a lounge area with a fireplace. The property also maintains its original marble staircase.There are many restaurants and bars within a short walk of the Mirador de Llerena.Mérida, Sevilla and Córdoba are within 2 hours’ drive of the property.
- The mirador -scenic view point was a treat. I’m glad we climbed up to see the view over the city. The restaurant which is part of the hotel is excellent.
- The staff were absolutely lovely; very welcoming & extremely helpful. The receptionist found me a different pillow with good grace, the waitress at breakfast time was charming & the man at checkout full of enthusiasm for the beautiful town of Llerena. Beds comfortable, room quiet. The views from the Mirador at the top of the building were stunning.
- Noise surroundings. Shooting drunk people till 5am. Parking is good.
- A wonderfully central location, very friendly helpful staff and even our dog was provided with a beanie bed and toys in our very spacious bedroom .. I’d highly recommend it as we had a relaxing night’s stay and a delicious meal in the restaurant.
- The evening meal was cooked well and served with a smile.
Hotel Plaza Grande
One of our top picks in Zafra.Hotel Plaza Grande is set in a charming town house, where the writer Dulce Chacón was born. Located on Zafra’s Plaza Grande Square, it offers attractive rooms and a restaurant.The pleasant rooms at Hotel Plaza Grande have elegant décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some offer views of Plaza Grande Square.Traditional Spanish cuisine is served in the restaurant, while you can enjoy a drink, snack or a tapas dish in the café-bar. There is also a terrace open during the summer.The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Almendralejo. Mérida and Badajoz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- Lovely old hotel right on the Plaza Grande. Room was nicely decorated, if on the small side, but with air-conditioning, tv, comfortable beds and adequate en suite bathroom. Secure private parking was a real bonus (about 250m from hotel).
- The hotel is a comfortable three star located on the charming plaza grande in the heart of the historic center of Zafra. The rate includes a very good breakfast with hams, cheese, fresh fruit, fresh OJ, coffee, teas and various breads. Rooms are comfortable, bathrooms fine if a little smallish. Comfy beds, all very clean. Excellent wifi. There is a gourmet restaurant a cafeteria with raciones and nice tables on the pretty square for tapas. What’s not to like!
- At the edge of the main square. Very good breakfast. Nice room and bathroom. A bit of a walk from the train station, but not awful. Good restaurant. Spa next door.
- Fantastic location, good sized room and comfortable sleep. Helpful staff. The breakfast was plentiful and the bar / restaurant was good too.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Attractive hotel and room. Restaurant food superb!
Hotel Bodega el Moral
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site bar, Hotel Bodega el Moral is located in Zafra. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Private parking is available.All rooms have simple décor and offer views of the patio or garden area. They include a TV, mini-bar and a safe, and the private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Activities such as hiking and horse riding can be done in the surroundings. Los Santos de Maimona is 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Bodega el Moral, and Villafranca de los Barros is 14 mi away. Sierra Grande de Hornachos Hill is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very nice stay. Friendly staff, good, basic food, excellent wine, and I loved the breakfast. Not quantity, but quality. Very good coffee, excellent croissants and nice Spanish toast with olive oil and tomato. I will definitely come back.
- Wonderful hotel, full of character in a stunning location. Owners father was lovely and couldn’t do enough for us. An added bonus was his daughter, Mabel, who was delightful and spoke perfect English and kindly acted as our personal translator, she even took us on a tour of the winery and wine tasting! 10/10 – we would thoroughly recommend the bodega and would love to return in the summer. Restaurant excellent and very good value.
- Only stopped one night on a road trip further south. Will stay again if we come past this way again.
- Fantastic wine lovers’ experience. Lovely hotel set in the middle of nowhere, but with delicious wine and lovely restaurant ambience.
- Great place down a dirt track in the middle of vineyards . It is a working bodega and the wine was pretty good . No English but conversed by way of a Spanish – English app . If you want the true Spanish experience – stay here .
The family-run Hotel Cervantes is next to La Paz Park, 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Zafra. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Rooms either face the street or an interior patio. They all have a desk and wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries.The tour desk can offer advice on what to see and do in the historic Medieval town of Zafra. Mérida is around 25 mi away.
- Great price and very close to old town. For the price this is a decent hotel.
- Location, elevator, big choice of rooms, including very quiet ones, price, fast wi fi, thermostat, helpful staff.
- Good location, close to the heart of the charming town and close enough to continue exploring the area on the way to Sevilla.
- Close to Zafra Feria Railway Station; good WiFi and air-con
- A basic hotel that offers good value for money and a clean comfortable room without any frills. 10 minute walk into Zafra town centre. Easy street parking outside.
Los Balcones de Zafra
Located in the historic town of Zafra, this hotel offers attractive accommodations and free Wi-Fi. Originally a Roman villa, it is a 40-minute drive from Mérida.Enjoy the central location of Los Balcones de Zafra in the central square of the town of Zafra, Badajoz. Take a stroll through the historic streets around the castle or rent a bicycle from the hotel to explore the surrounding countryside.Rest in the hotel’s beautifully restored rooms, with their mix of grand interiors and modern comforts including air conditioning and TV.There are 2 exclusive suites with private lounges, separated by a beautiful seating area with a fireplace, and a patio with arches and marble columns. It has also retained the villa’s original impluvium.Later, soak up the sun on the terrace or enjoy a massage. There is also a special badminton court, where you can play an alternative, squash-style version of the game.The hotel also has a shop selling a range of local Iberian hams; and traditional dishes can be enjoyed at the hotel’s restaurant Artesa. Both à la carte menus and set menus are available.Badajoz city and airport are 43 mi from the hotel. Seville is a 90-minute drive away.There are special rates for stays of 2 nights or more.
- Great location. Great views from the roof. The owner knows everything about the town’s history! And he keeps a lot of historical object in the hotel. It is like a small museum. Great stay.
The owner was very welcoming and explained the history of the hotel, which had been his family home. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the town and the province of Extremadura.
Breakfast was includes which was a bonus. The hotel is situated in the centre of everything. But once inside there was no noise from the bars and restaurants in the square
- The spirit of old medieval town. Antique furniture in the room and in the hall amplifies the impression.
Great welcome and local information. Parking outside 3 euros for overnight till midday.
Good breakfast. Good location.
- Fabulous location, super view from the roof terrace.
Casa Rural El Aguila
Offering rooms with balcony set by a large swimming pool, Casa Rural El Aguila is located in the historic center of Montemolín, Extremadura. It has free WiFi throughout.Casa Rural El Águila has traditional living rooms with log fireplaces, as well as several patios, fountains and spacious gardens. There is a library, BBQ facilities and a restaurant.All rooms have elegant décor and come with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom. Superior rooms and suites have a flat-screen TV and bathrobes.Services like babysitting, room service and airport transportation can be provided at an extra cost.Montemolín is famous for its Moorish ruins and the area around the hotel is ideal for rural tourism. Staff can organize activities like hiking or 4×4 routes.Seville is 1 hour by car.
- Kindness of Maria the woman that attended me. And cleanliness. Quietness. Very calm and off the road
- Lovely hotel! Our room was spacious and luxurious. It was cool and welcoming. We were given a delicious breakfast and loved our stay in Montemolin. We felt very spoiled by our room. It was delightful!!
- This is my third visit to this place (previous visits 2014 and 2015). I think there is new people running the place, but its still brilliant. See you next year and thanks for the hospitality 🙂
- This place and its Owner are amazing. All facilities top notch. The décor is so pretty and attractive, in very good taste. Very quiet and spotless room. Breakfast very good. The pool and pool area is one thing I could take with me as a souvenir of a fabulous stay. We were also offered bathrobes for after our swim. The owner helps in every way possible and is extremely charming. Eateries close by reachable on foot.
A beautiful historic building has been restored and modernised extremely well an
D doubtless at great cost and that made it a delight to visit. It is elegant, spacious and a lovely reflection of te Moorish history of the town.
Parador de Zafra
Transformed from a 15th-century castle, this enchanting hotel has a noble past and beautiful features including a central courtyard and grand restaurant. Swim in the seasonal pool set in pretty gardens.Transport yourself back in history when you stay at the Parador Zafra which dates from 1437 and was once the home of the Dukes of Feria. The property has a majestic lounge with an open fireplace, as well as the former chapel with its Gothic-Mudéjar turret.The spectacular façade of the Parador Zafra displays 9 towers linked by robust, stone walls topped with turrets. Interiors are beautifully maintained with wrought-iron detailing, high ceilings and furnishings fit for a palace.Enjoy an exquisite meal in the elegant restaurant before relaxing with a night cap in the charming bar.The Parador de Zafra is located in the center of the village so take a stroll through the delightful historic center and visit the shops, authentic bars and characteristic restaurants.The property is 47 mi away from Badajoz while Merida is 40 mi away. Seville Airport is 93 mi away from the property.
- Yeah, they showing the location and the staff were great I would love to come back soon
- Location is perfect. The tour of the parador that was offered Sunday at 11 am, was very informative and interesting.
- Amazing destination in its own right- a wonderful night’s stay.
- Huge bed and room was large too, bathroom was bigger than my bedroom at home! I had a nice room overlooking the square the hotel back onto.
- Wonderful hotel in a castle. Great courtyard, delightful interior architecture with lots of cool little nooks. Breakfast was excellent, and the drink at the bar when we got in was excellent also. Lots of space for little kids to run around. In a very pleasant area of Zafra to walk around.
Hotel Huerta Honda
Located in the historic city of Zafra, Hotel Huerta Honda features individually decorated rooms with free WiFi and a free mini-bar.Some rooms at Huerta Honda feature stylish modern design, while others have antique wooden furniture and four-poster beds. All rooms have air conditioning, TV and a private bathroom.The Hotel Huerta Honda is next to the Palacio de los Duques de Feria. The city is just over an hour’s drive from Badajoz, and 37 mi from Mérida and the Portuguese border.
- Great location next to the Parador. Nice bar reasonably priced. Underground parking with lift to room.
- It is a very good looking hotel, the room was excellent, even had a little fountain in the courtyard outside the room. Pool small but was good to cool off. Good bar and food very nice. Staff very helpful and friendly. Easy to park if you have a car.
The staff were very friendly. In particular the re eptionist was extremely helpful and spoke good English. There is parking opposite the entrance under the castle wall and she gave us help to negotiate the charging.
Convent stop off for the motorway going south.
- Rooms are very clean & comfortable. Helpful staff, and lovely that your receptionist has a good knowledge of English, and was very helpful and charming.
- Very large comfy bed. Fridge in room. Very nice helpful staff. Great location. Underground garage with lift to rooms.
Located in the center of Zafra, next to Plaza de España Square and within walking distance of Plazas Porticadas Square, Hotel Victoria features air-conditioned room and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature rustic-style furniture and come with TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Hiking, cycling and bird watching can be practiced nearby. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about the area.Located south of Badajoz, Hotel Victoria is 39 mi from Mérida and over 1 hour’s drive from Sevilla.
- Very clean and cozy, great location, the staff helpful and friendly.
- Very comfortable bed, clean, central to everything.
- Central location and price for pilgrims on the via de la Plata
- Excellent value for money spoilt by cold shower in the morning.
- Location was good, would not want to stay more than one night
Top Hotels In Bienvenida Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bienvenida Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bienvenida Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bienvenida Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!