10 Best Hotels To Stay In Biddinghuizen Flevoland – Top Hotel Reviews
Biddinghuizen Flevoland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Biddinghuizen Flevoland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Biddinghuizen Flevoland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Biddinghuizen Flevoland:
Princess Hotel Dorhout Mees
One of our top picks in Biddinghuizen.Surrounded by the quiet countryside, Princess Hotel Dorhout Mees offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a lush garden with a terrace and a golf course.Rooms at Princess Hotel Dorhout Mees come with a TV and a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. The Deluxe double rooms also have a tub.A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar or on the terrace.Princess Hotel Dorhout Mees offers outdoor activities, including skeet shooting. Guests can also relax in the sauna. Bike rentals are also available to discover the surrounding green area.
I return not often but regularly to this hotel. Typically I need a good night rest in a little but quiet room and a breakfast before commencing the new day.
The hotel meets very well my needs and expectations. It is close to where I have to be during the day and it is always the first one I check for availability. During the low season the prices are very competitive.
- They were wonderful helping us get the right room and accommodating our late arrival. The family room is huge, perfect even for us with 2 older teens. Breakfast was fantastic, and the location is just beautiful!
- Staff was friendly and helpful (including restaurant)
- Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. The food at the restaurant was delicious and high quality. Overall very satisfied with the stay
- Its a beautiful location love the look and feel of the place. Definitely going back again.
- I return not often but regularly to this hotel. Typically I need a good night rest in a little but quiet room and a breakfast before commencing the new day.
NH Veluwe Sparrenhorst
One of our top picks in Nunspeet.NH Sparrenhorst is located in Nunspeet, right in the beautiful Veluwe area. Enjoy the wellness center during your stay in this hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel rooms are stylishly decorated and have a terrace or French balcony. In the morning you can taste the lovely breakfast buffet and watch the Chefs do some live cooking.You can enjoy the fitness center and the heated indoor swimming pool. There is also a solarium which you may use against a fee. The hotel has its own theater for meetings.NH Sparrenhorst has 2 restaurants to make your stay as tasty and comfortable as possible. EveZZ Grill serves buffet lunches and à la carte dishes with live cooking. OINC! Restaurant serves French and Mediterranean dishes. Please note that only 1 of these restaurants is open per evening.You can make free use of the parking facilities of the hotel.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, providing tips on the getting around. The breakfast was pretty nice as well, plenty of options and good quality food.
- Pretty location, friendly staff breakfast is awesome!
- Great breakfast, great location, comfortable and quiet
- The staff was very sweet to add one extra bed for free for our little one. The room is clean and very comfortable. And you must try breakfast. It’s amazing
Staff surpassed our expectations
Breakfast surpassed our expectations
Location surpassed our expectations
This intimate family-run hotel is located in the historic town center in a building dating from 1765. Elburg includes free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a rustic pub-style bar with a darts board. The bar serves various craft beers, light snacks and daily specials.Each of the rooms at Hotel Elburg comes with flat-screen cable TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower. They also have scenic views over the old town.A fresh continental breakfast buffet is offered. The hotel has a lounge area with Chesterfield sofas.Walibi World is just over 10 minutes away by car. Elburg Hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Dolfinarium Harderwijk. The center of Zwolle is a 25-minute car journey from the hotel. Apeldoorn, which features sights including Paleis Het Loo and the Apenheul primate park is 40 minutes away by car. Bicycle rental is available on site.
- the staff was very attentive and open. the rooms we’re clean, nice and they even put up balloons for my birthday. so that was really appreciated.
- Located in great location in historic building in old town Elburg. The couple that run Hotel Elburg bring a really positive vibe to the place. Loved the breakfasts, and dinners were really quite the deal. Not the fanciest hotel but a great place to stay while exploring Elburg. Stairs are super steep per common Dutch practice.
Excellent location in the center of The Netherlands.
Beautiful old Dutch town.
Very welcoming and friendly staff
Wonderful hotel located in a very good spot at the center of the town. The hosts are very helpful and kind.
The breakfast is excellent. We really enjoyed our stay there.
- I really loved the restaurant where breakfast was served, so original and cozy! Also the staff was very nice, I would definitely come back.
Hotel Kasteel de Essenburgh
Kasteel De Essenburgh is situated at a beautiful estate in Hierden, near Harderwijk. This attractive castle welcomes you in style in its historic and natural setting. Park your car for free.The hotel rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable. Have a quiet sleep and wake up feeling like a prince or princess.Lunch or dinner at Kasteel Essenburgh always includes the freshest ingredients. Everything is homemade. Taste delicious chocolate muffins, ice cream and wholesome meals.Sit out on the terrace when the sun is shining. Enjoy the lovely views of the romantic castle garden. If you want to keep in touch with family or friends, use the free Wi-Fi connection in the business center.From Essenburgh, you can walk to sauna and beauty resort The Zwaluwhoeve in 15 minutes. Pamper yourself with a day full of baths and beauty treatments. Harderwijk and Elburg are nearby and definitely worth a visit.
- The surrounding area is gorgeous. Beautiful gardens
- The estate is beautiful and picturesque.. Outside seating is mesmerising. Rooms are with,as expected, castle flair and clean and Comfortable. Staff is friendly. Included Breakfast is grand and very good.
- Nice surounding, very good breakfast and friendly staff
Very friendly staff.
Excellent dinner and breakfast.
Nice location, quiet!
Good value for money!
Lovely authentic manor with a nice breakfast. Castle rooms (check if available) do not dissapoint! Just keep in mind that toilets are on the hallway, and shared)
Veluwe forest is just around the corner for a bike ride or a stroll.
Apollo Hotel Veluwe de Beyaerd
Apollo Hotel Veluwe De Beyaerd is located in Hulshorst, 4.3 mi from Harderwijk. Guests can enjoy a fitness area, a sauna and swimming pool at the property. 24-hour breakfast service, free WiFi and parking on site is available.The spacious guest rooms at Apollo Hotel Veluwe De Beyaerd are accessible via covered pathways through the hotels garden. Rooms feature a coffee machine and a private bathroom. An extensive breakfast is available and guests can enjoy the authentic bar or bright conservatory for a drink.Outdoor activities like laser gaming, paintball and quad driving are available on site. Guests can also rent bicycles to explore the surrounding area. Seasonal dishes for lunch or dinner are available at the on site restaurant.Hotel Veluwe De Beyaerd is only a 3-minute drive from the Zwaluwhoeve and a shuttle service to and from Nunspeet train station is available. The hotel also allows children to check-in at the children’s check-in desk with a special passport. Children get a special gift when checking in themselves.
- Spacious clean rooms, quiet, large bathroom and very clean. Lovely toiletries provided as well.
- Staff was warm and professional. Place was very clean. Ample parking. Very good value for money.
- Quite environment. Nice rooms. Pool available. Good service and Nice menu in the restaurant
- Arrived very late so did no see much of it but verry friendly reception
- Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room. Nice area around the hotel. Good value for money as we got a discount deal.
Best Western Hotel Baars
Best Western Hotel Baars is quietly located in the historic center of Harderwijk, 1.2 mi from the A28 motorway. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The guest rooms offer coffee and tea facilities. A hot and cold breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant.The café-brasserie with its connected conservatory offers a bright setting for drinks, lunch and an à la carte dinner.From Best Western Hotel Baars, you can reach the Dolfinarium in a 3-minute drive. The Walibi World theme park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Sauna & Beauty Resort De Zwaluwhoeve is 3.7 mi away.
Breakfast Good with lots of choice, Excellent Coffee. Great Location within a few minutes walk from all the restaurants, ate in the hotel one night also good.
Couldnt make breakfast the first morning so they made me a takeaway breakfast, Brilliant!!!
- I really liked this hotel, everything was great. Recommend it to everyone.
- The front desk was very helpful. There was an elevator . Breakfast was not included but was on site.
- Very Quiet, great location. Comfortable hotel. Great value
- Good room, comfortable bed, staff is very helpful.
- Breakfast Good with lots of choice, Excellent Coffee. Great Location within a few minutes walk from all the restaurants, ate in the hotel one night also good.
Hotel Marktzicht is located in the old historical center of Harderwijk at a lovely market square with many nice cafés and restaurants. Enjoy the view from your room and the short walk to the beach.The rooms of the hotel are located in 2 neighboring, separate buildings, on the first and second floor. Each room is comfortably furnished and has a private bathroom.The receptionist is happy to help you if you have any questions!Harderwijk has lots of interesting attractions, including the well known dolfinarium which is great for kids. You can also visit museums or take a walk by the Veluwemeer.
- The hotel is located on the market square of Harderwijk which gives it a good central location. Several parking garages are at close proximity – we used the Houtwal garage. Our room was located at the back of the main building with a large bed and good bathroom. Breakfast (9,95) was served next door at Markt 7.
- Friendly staff, quality of the bed and the location
- Staff was amazing. The manager that lives there was THE BEST! Great view over the Square. We stayed 4 nights and our room was freshened up every day. It was very warm this summer and each room had a standing fan to bring in fresh air and cool things down. I will for sure stay here again and have and will recommend this hotel to others.
- The bed was comfortable with crisp white linen and the room was clean. Nice view over the town square.
- The staff was very helpful and accomodating. The room was comfortable and clean. Nicely updated. The bed was very comfortable.
Hotel Allure Lounge & Dinner
Located along the Harderwijk Boulevard, Hotel Allure Lounge & Dinner offers modern design accommodations with free Wi-Fi overlooking the Wolderwijd. It features a trendy lounge bar with a waterside terrace.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in rain shower. They are decorated with bright colored wallpaper and design furnishings.Allure Lounge & Dinner serves a wide diversity of fish and meat dishes. The lounge bar offers drink card with cocktails, shaken ice teas and champagne. It has a finger food menu for snacks.The city center, including shops and a cinema, is less than 5 minutes away on foot. The Dolfinarium water park is 1,150 feet from the hotel. Wellnessresort de Zwaluwhoeve is less than a 15-minute car journey from Allure. The Harderwijk railway station is 1 mi away.
- Bed very comfy, staff very friendly. En suite facilities very good. Breakfast fresh but quite basic, boiled eggs, croissants, sliced bread, ham, cheese, 2 types cereal and yogurts. Bowl of fruit. Could do with some chopped up fruit. But would stay again. Location is great
- The location for visiting the tulip fields. The staff were very helpful
- Very comfortable room with excellent bathroom en suite with deep bath and separate shower. The restaurant was excellent, we ate there most evenings. Best location in all Harderwijk.
- nicely located near the beach and you can make a jogging close by, kind staff, excellent dinner, good value for the price
- Friendly staff and good food. The rooms are plain but comfortable.
Van der Valk hotel Harderwijk
Van der Valk offers elegant rooms with a whirlpool bathtub in a peaceful setting on the edge of the Veluwe. This designer hotel includes free Wi-Fi and a terrace with views of the countryside. It is 1.5 miles from the center of Harderwijk.Flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities are available in the air conditioned rooms at Van der Valk Hotel Harderwijk. Each of the rooms is sound proofed and has a bathroom with a walk-in shower.The Dolfinarium is a 7-minute drive away and you can reach Amersfoort in 20 minutes. Van der Valk Hotel Harderwijk is situated next to highway A28. A bike rental and packed lunch service is offered on site.The restaurant serves modern and classic dishes in a stylish yet casual setting. Guests can enjoy traditional Dutch lunch dishes or drinks and cocktails in the bar.
- Enjoy the property, they did a great job in making us feel comfortable.
- A wonderful expearence 28 days in Europe, you were a oasis
- Wonderful staff, bathroom was beautiful, modern and spacious. We were on the quiet, wooded side and enjoyed sitting on the balcony. Breakfast was very good with all selections and we especially enjoyed renting the bikes & wearing off the delicious breakfast. All food in the restaurant was very good with large portions.
- The rooms are large in the bathroom very large with a large tub and shower period
- Thank you for your hospitality. Nice hotel, excellent service, and friendly staff.
Landgoedhotel Villa Vennendal
One of our top picks in Nunspeet.In the lush Veluwe area, outside the village of Nunspeet, Landgoedhotel Villa Vennendal features an indoor pool, restaurant, and rooms with a flat-screen TV.In an extensive estate and with Victorian details in its interior, Landgoedhotel Villa Vennendal has spacious rooms with a private bathroom. Some rooms and apartments are in a separate cabin and feature a sitting area.Guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the court or unwind in the sauna. Landgoedhotel also provides free parking, bike rental and a business center.The restaurant serves international and regional meals. A refreshing drink from the bar can be enjoyed in front of the fireplace in the lounge.Nunspeet train station is a 2-minute walk away.
- The old style warm welcome was terrific; the food, the service; the personal touches, I loved every bit of it. It is an old villa, and I prefer that above modern, rather cold, buildings. A must do experience!
- Very nice hotel, friendly staff, very reasonably priced
- Fireplace in the room, nice bed, great decor true the whole hotel, a lot of forest en green just outside the hotel, great garden.
- We stayed in one of the lodges and it was perfect. Lovely waking up in nature. VERY quiet. The lodge is very cosy. Staff was friendly and food was good. Recommended.
- Dinner, breakfast, tidy rooms, outdoor terrace and staff are the 5 highlights.
Top Hotels In Biddinghuizen Flevoland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Biddinghuizen Flevoland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Biddinghuizen Flevoland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!