10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bickley Cheshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Bickley Cheshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bickley Cheshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bickley Cheshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bickley Cheshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bickley Cheshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bickley Cheshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bickley Cheshire:
Red Lion Coaching Inn
Red Lion Coaching Inn offers accommodations in Ellesmere. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels.Chester is 20 miles from Red Lion Coaching Inn, and Shrewsbury is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 30 miles from Red Lion Coaching Inn.
- Friendly and relaxing environment. Staff were very professional
- The owners were wonderful, helpful and genuinely chivalrous. Breakfast was delicious and well presented, generous size and very pleasantly delivered. A beautiful old building wonderfully enhanced by the welcoming atmosphere. A truly enjoyable stay.
- Not much, the bar staff were friendly and the food was average, but good value.
- Excellent value for money. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Varied and well cooked breakfast
- Very friendly place to stay and superb value for money.
The Pied Bull
One of our best sellers in Chester! The Pied Bull is located in the Chester City Centre neighborhood in Chester, 15 miles from Liverpool and 18 miles from Warrington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV.Wrexham is 11 miles from The Pied Bull, and Wigan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 10 miles from The Pied Bull.
- Location is great for a day /night in Chester, price was good for the stay
- Room was very tastefully decorated, clearly had been recently done.Very clean and tidied nicely by the daily staff. It was on the very top floor and the staff were very helpful in bring my case up and down. In fact all of the staff I met were really nice, friendly and helpful
- The bar , food ,staff ,location & bedroom all good. Really lovely old world pub with lovely sitting outside area. serves real ales & good wines.
- Very friendly staff who made me feel welcome. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Brilliant value for money in a beautiful building. Will definitely stay again if I’m back in Chester for work.
- The cooked breakfasts/friendly and helpful staff/central location/olde worlde atmosphere.
Crown Hotel is located in Nantwich, 31 miles from Manchester and 30 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Chester is 18 miles from Crown Hotel, and Shrewsbury is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 23 miles from Crown Hotel.
- Staff were excellent- welcoming, friendly and helpful. Location great and free parking a bonus. The restaurant had a great menu.
- All the staff are very pleasant and friendly. The food in the restaurant is first class as well as the breakfast. The bed was not the most comfortable I have ever slept in but for just one night was acceptable. There was no view from the window since the only window was a dormer in the ceiling but then I never requested a room with a view. I would still return next time I’m in Nantwich.
- The hotel is in the ideal area for town centre, & staff were friendly
- Very old, interesting historic timber framed hotel – Great position in middle of town – Ideal for nearby bars and restaurants then back to room for rest before going out again. Free parking at rear. Ideal for 1 or 2 nights. Staff very helpful. Not expensive.
Lovely old, quirky hotel right in the middle of Nantwich shopping centre.
Car parking was easy. All staff very friendly. We even had sandwiches made by the night manager after the kitchen had closed. You can’t ask for more service than that.
Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel Golf & Spa
One of our top picks in Whitchurch.Just 1 miles from Whitchurch, the Macdonald Hill Valley Hotel boasts 2 18-hole golf courses and a restaurant. The leisure centre has a pool, gym and a nail bar.The bedrooms at the Hill Valley Hotel have modern decor, a seating area and a bathroom with a bath and shower. Some rooms have views over the golf course.Borders Restaurant offers traditional British and international dishes including a full English breakfast. The Lounge and Sports Bars serve pub food.The Hill Valley spa offers massage, facials and other beauty treatments. A sauna and steam room are available.The Emerald Course is championship level and golf tuition is available from resident experts. The Pro Shop offers equipment and there is a 6-hole pitch and putt for beginners.Beeston Castle, Nantwich and Comber Mere are all within 20 minutes’ drive of the Macdonald Hill Valley. Chester, Crewe and Shrewsbury are less than 25 miles away.
- The all round service and attention to detail was exemplary. The place had changed considerably since my last golf stay in 2002. The setting is superb and allied with the excellent customer service made it a memorable stay.
- Good quality food and appreciated table service for hot food at breakfast. Good for dog, nice spacious room.
- Rooms are excellent patio doors, good views, comfort of bed , excellent good quality furniture and lovely sized rooms
- Breakfast was delicious with a wide choice of hot and cold food. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- Brilliant hotel, stayed twice here and I always get a great nights sleep. The room is really clean and large, includes a mini fridge. Staff are so helpful and friendly, the gym is well run and equipped with a wide range of machines and free weights.
Cock O’ Barton
Cock O’ Barton is located in Coddington, 24 miles from Liverpool and 8 miles from Chester. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Shrewsbury is 26 miles from Cock O’ Barton, and Stoke on Trent is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 17 miles from Cock O’ Barton.
- Received a free upgrade to the bridal suite on our arrival. That sort of thing never happens to us!!!!!
- Everything was perfect! Beautiful room and lovely restaurant, great staff and great food
- Excellent rooms, modern, comfortable and quiet. Absolutely perfect.
- While it wasn’t what I thought we did actually enjoy our stay and would definitely go back.
- The friendly relaxed atmosphere the staff were brilliant
Allium by Mark Ellis
Allium by Mark Ellis is located in Tattenhall, 22 miles from Liverpool and 7 miles from Chester. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Shrewsbury is 28 miles from Allium by Mark Ellis, and Stoke on Trent is 26 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 16 miles away.
Comfy and welcoming. Shame that there is no direct access to the rooms from the restaurant
Fire would have been a bonus on a cold winter evening
- Lovely bed and shower. Room was clean and very nicely decorated…. coffee and tea were good and little fridge.
- Really comfy bed and room was nicely decorated and quiet.
The food and drinks supplied for breakfast were great, the pastries held their freshness overnight
The shower was lovely and powerful
The room was warm to come back to in the night and stayed warm, without getting hot, throughout the night.
The cot was perfect for our 11 month old!
Having a lock that gets changed at the end of every stay made us feel really secure
- The room was great ,very comfortable and large en suite
- Comfy and welcoming. Shame that there is no direct access to the rooms from the restaurant
The Hanmer Arms
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Hanmer Arms offers accommodations in Hanmer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chester is 17 miles from The Hanmer Arms, and Shrewsbury is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 27 miles from The Hanmer Arms.
- Fabulous food and excellent service from friendly people in a beautiful place.
- Great rooms – good location and food was also very good
- Great food and drink. Great staff. lovely location.
- Food was delicious – the baked fig starter was beautiful!
- The restaurant was first-class, dinner and breakfast were extremely good
Cheshire Cat is set in Nantwich and has a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Manchester Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and tidy.most staff were very helpful
- Staff are excellent and very helpful. Ordered room service and they couldnt be more helpful.
- Good full English breakfast included in the price so was good value for money.
- All the staff from the barman that checked us in to the lady that served us breakfast and chef we passed in court yard were extremely friendly and made you feel at ease. Thanks guys!
The staff were extremely friendly and the atmosphere in the bar was very warm and welcoming. We loved the traditional features in the bar/restaurant. Such a quaint little place.
The room was clean, with a comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi, The Farndon offers accommodations in Farndon, just 23 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Chester is 7 miles from The Farndon, and Shrewsbury is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The owners were very welcoming and couldn’t do more to help you. The room was lovely and clean and the bed was super comfy. The cooked breakfast was fantastic, so much choice and really tasty. Everyone was so friendly, looking forward to coming back next time we’re in Chester.
- Farndon seems a nice picturesque village right on the Welsh border, with beautiful Cheshire and Welsh countryside around it.
- The room was lovely, and the staff where really friendly and helpful.
- Brilliant stay, warm friendly staff, excellent food, beautiful location we would highly recommend to anyone. Looking forward to returning to the Farndon in febuary.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. The staff were friendly and offered to help.
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
Featuring a garden and terrace, Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa is located in Nantwich. Manchester is 29 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a satellite flat-screen TV. A refrigerator and kettle are also provided. Every unit features a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. Towels are featured.Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa also includes a spa center. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has packed lunches.Liverpool is 29 miles from Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The location / grounds are lovely.
The Spa facilities are good, although the door needs looking at in the relaxation room as it slams shut when you enter / leave which isn’t relaxing at all.
- Room excellent. Very quiet beautiful setting. Lived up to expectations.
- Staff was great and the hotel is beautiful, relaxing, with a nice ambiance. Loved it!
- Breakfast very good. Every member of staff really pleasant and helpful.
- Amazing hotel, clean, very comfty bed, swimming pool nice and clean as well, also after check out you can stay longer using pool etc
- The location / grounds are lovely.
Top Hotels In Bickley Cheshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bickley Cheshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bickley Cheshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bickley Cheshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!