10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bic Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Bic Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bic Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bic Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bic Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bic Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bic Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bic Quebec:
Auberge des Îles
Located in Bic, 10 miles from Rimouski, Auberge des Îles features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental.
- Quaint with lots of lovely antiques. Located near Parc du Bic.
- The antique style, the friendliness of the owner who left fruits and muffins in our room since we were leaving early before breakfast was served and arranged a reservation for us at a nearby restaurant.
- Breakfast was amazing! They no longer serve dinner. Room was clean. The shower is typical european size (SMALL). Wide plank pine floors were lovely. Owner is abrupt.
- Fantastic buffet breakfast…best I have ever seen.
- Charming old auberge. Mona Lisa room had great cross ventilation. Nice places to sit outside. Owner is very hospitable, put our travel freezer packs in his freezer overnight. Excellent restaurant for dinner is right next door. Really enjoyed this place, will be happy to return.
Le Vieux Bicois
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Vieux Bicois offers accommodations in Bic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Clean floors with no carpets. The main house is old antique decorated,beautiful. The second building is clean modern. Well maintained.
- Great breakfast buffet, served in another location nearby (5 minutes walk).
- A most sumptuous and varied breakfast, even included some cooked items, like sausages and bacon and eggs
- Pleasant and clean with basic comforts reasonably priced. Included is delicious and copious breakfast buffet at inn under same management within walking distance.
- Food was excellent, very clean and tidy. Very quiet and peaceful. Owners were very friendly and hospitable.
L’Auberge du Mange Grenouille
Located in Le Bic with a panoramic view of the Bic Islands, this Rimouski inn is only 2 minutes’ drive from Le Bic National Park. Complimentary breakfast is included. Fine dining and regional cuisine is available on site.Boasting theatrical décor, rooms at L’Auberge du Mange Grenouille showcase bold colours. Free Wi-Fi and an en suite bathroom are standard in all rooms. A garden or sea view may be included.On-site dining features local produce at Mange Grenouille Auberge, Special diet menus are available. With its dim lighting and romantic décor, La buvette du Mange Grenouille offers a wine bar.From 29 June to 1 September, it is mandatory for guests to purchase 1 meal throughout their stay. An à la carte menu is available, as well as a table d’hôte menu in the evening. Prices vary and are payable at the hotel. Guests must make a reservation prior to arrival.Guests may shop at Mange Grenouille Auberge’s on-site boutique. A visit to Théâtre Du Bic is just 6 minutes’ walk away. Club de Golf de Bic offers additional recreation only 1 miles away.
- The breakfast was great. Fine dining for the evening was excellent with great choices of french cuisine. Beautiful views around the gardens and many conversation pieces around the hotel.
Theatrical & whimsical
Excellent food & service
- The room was amazing. The bed comfy. The grounds beautiful. Breakfast was delicious.
- What a beautiful place. Everything about the place we perfect. Very well decorated. We had a 5 star dinner and breakfast. The breakfast is included in the room price. Very good value for your money.
- Breakfast and dinner were excellent along with a variety of choices.
Comfort Inn Rimouski
Comfort Inn Rimouski offers accommodations in Rimouski.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Self serve breakfast included that can accommodate anyone.
- Easy to find, good location, comfortable bed, very clean.
- Was able to speak english , very polite and helpful
- Comfy bed. Quiet. Great brakfast included with room.
- We had a great room very quiet and very friendly staff.We will stay there again in the future and i will tell family and friends to book there as it is worth it. Thank you to a friendly staff.Close to everything as well. Thank You
Hôtel Saint-Germain Rimouski
One of our top picks in Rimouski – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Saint-Germain Rimouski offers accommodations in Rimouski. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff very warm & friendly. Hotel very clean and modern . Room was very very nice & new & modern
- Great service, friendly staff, comfortable beds and spacious room. Great location in Rimouski, easy walk to many restaurant options.
- Friendly staff, nice to have free parking. Location is good, but the signage is not terribly obvious – I had looked on Google street view, so I knew what to look for. Room was large with decor that was modern and tasteful, and the bathroom was very nice, with a rainshower head. Nice that there is a full kitchen, but we didn’t use it.
- The room is equipped with everything you could imagine that you might need. The discount coupon for meals at Crepe Chignon was an added and appreciated bonus.
I liked the bed, kitchen, cleanliness,
The person at the desk was very polite and was always ready to help
Don’t know what else to tell, I liked everything
Auberge de l’Evêché
Located less than a 10 minute walk from the shore of the St. Lawrence River, this colorful Rimouski inn features free Wi-Fi in every room. Meals are served daily from an on-site restaurant.Beautiful hardwood floors and large windows are found in each fully furnished room at Auberge de l’Eveche. Cable TV and a sofa bed are also included.Guests of l’Eveche can relax on the front terrace and watch people along the tree-lined street. A continental breakfast is served each morning and treats can also be enjoyed from the on-site chocolate maker.Musee Regional de Rimouski is less than half a mile from the inn. Bic National Park is a 30 minute drive away.
- Mme. Pierrette was a gem, the breakfast was tasty, the bed was very comfortable. Restaurants were walking distance, as was the local Saturday Produce market.
- Quaint little place that offers everything you need for a short to medium length stay.
- Attractive older house repurposed into multi-bedroom accommodation. Very clean and well maintained. Restaurant next door. Easy walking distance to waterfront and other restaurants.
- The hotel was dead center in this charming little town. All we did was on foot. It’s a charming old house that is rather small though and so are the rooms. The neighbour is a very good restaurant.
- The rooms were delightful, and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast provided was delicious- croissants, choices of bread, cereal, tea, coffee, juice, fruit. Couldn’t ask for better!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rimouski offers accommodations in Rimouski. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
Right across from lovely waterfront promenade
- Beds were very comfortable and the pillows were excellent..room was fresh and no odours..loved it..location was terrific..loved this hotel.
- Accomadations were great, very clean rooms, beds extra comfy, nice pool , great for the kids, food is good, also good restaurants around the hotel,and reception was accomadating.
- Beds were cozy, bathroom was clean&modern and room was very quiet.
- Beautiful view of the water. Very large room. Small refrigerator in room. Close to many restaurants.
- Comfy bed
Hôtels Gouverneur Rimouski
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hôtels Gouverneur Rimouski is located in Rimouski. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- RESTAURANT AND BAR DIRECTLY IN THE HOTEL, DID NOT HAVE TO LEAVE THE PREMISES
- The service and reception very good, travel assistance direction excellent.the room was regular, bathroom floor need to be upgrade. the restaurant main floor food very expensive but good.
- Excellent hotel with professional, friendly staff. Nicely located adjacent to downtown.
- Facility was clean and I never had to ask for anything.Enjoyable.
- Clean and comfortable, silent neighbors and quick service
Conveniently located in the center of Rimouski, this modern hotel offers on-site dining, an indoor hot tub and a gym. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Musée Régional de Rimouski is a 7 minute walk away.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Le Navigateur. Comfortably furnished, each warmly decorated room comes with a fridge. All private bathrooms include toiletries.Guests of Le Navigateur Rimouski can enjoy a meal from the available hot and cold buffets. A variety of items are available including toast, eggs and crepes. Room service is offered.A 24-hour front desk is offered. Fax and photocopying services are available for added convenience. A cash machine and laundromat are on site.Golf De Saules is 4 miles from this hotel. UQAR – Université du Québec à Rimouski is a 15 minute walk away.
- Everything was great from the room to the meals, staff. Will definitely go back. It was for a medical reason that we went and we were served very well.
Very quiet room.
Good heating/cooling system.
- Spacious Suites, spacious bathroom, well equiped kitchenette
- Clean newly renovated close to heart of Rimouski,some rooms have view of St Lawrence.
- Beds were great. Could not stay in room without fan or AC running even at night. Made it hard to sleep, noisy. Could not open windows. Rooms very clean. Hotel more for business, not family oriented.
Auberge de la Vieille Maison
In downtown Rimouski, this historic hotel offers on-site dining. All charming rooms come with free Wi-Fi. Musée Régional de Rimouski art museum is a few steps away.Hardwood floors and warm décor are featured in each room at Auberge de la Vieille Maison. All comfortably-furnished rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is included.Showcasing rustic décor with period memorabilia, Maison du Spaghetti serves traditional Italian fare. Guests can choose from pizza, lasagna and a variety of soups and salads. A variety of cocktails are offered.UQAR – Université du Québec à Rimouski is half a mile from this hotel. Opéra-Théâtre de Rimouski Inc is a 6 minute drive away.
Small and cosy room, perfect for two people to stay.
We arrived very late, but received an email that the keys will be deposited in the briefcase close to the check in. We also left early, so the check out was not opened, but we just left the key in the room and had no issues
- Most central Hotel possible in town, with very nice and helpful personnel.
- normally we prefer to have our own bathroom, but with 3 extremely clean bathrooms to share with 4 guest rooms, for our one-night stay not having our personal bathroom wasn’t a problem at all
- Very clean and well laid out. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff.
The location of the Auberge is perfect – in the middle of downtown Rimouski with many shops and restaurants around it, also, the St. Lawrence river is super close and perfect for making long walks.
The rooms are nice and the beds comfortable. The shared bathrooms were always very clean.
- Small and cosy room, perfect for two people to stay.
Top Hotels In Bic Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bic Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bic Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bic Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!