10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beverlo Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Beverlo Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beverlo Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beverlo Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beverlo Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beverlo Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beverlo Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beverlo Limburg:
Hotel Au Prince Royal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Au Prince Royal offers accommodations in Leopoldsburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 26 miles from Hotel Au Prince Royal, and Valkenburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helped us even to get a transfer to Beringen.
- Would have liked tea and coffee available in the rooms
- The hotel is linked to a nice, cosy bar / restaurant in the center of Leopoldsburg. That means you can have a relaxing drink and even some tasty food before turning in. Staff was friendly, the place has a family-feel to it. There is not a lot of choice for accommodation in town, but even if there were, I would still recommend the Prince Royale as good value for money!
The place is simple, but for one night it was exactly what we needed. Nothing special, but good enough.
Advantage – bar and beer on the ground floor :]
- The staff were great, the restaurant served good food fairly priced, the room was comfortable with a great shower room and a good bed. The price was at the top end of our budget especially as due to work commitments we had to miss the included breakfast!
Mezzo Hotel & Business
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mezzo Hotel & Business offers accommodations in Beringen, just 25 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Valkenburg is 30 miles from Mezzo Hotel & Business, and Eindhoven is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from Mezzo Hotel & Business.
- Nice comfortable rooms, clean and a nice comfortable bed. Free parking outside, with the option to pay 10 euro to park inside in parking garage below building. Free sparkling/flat water in the room and a free coffee corner in the lobby. Hotel does offer breakfast for an additional 15 euro’s per person, breakfast is simple but fresh.
Comfortable room with international TV channels.
Love the breakfast selection
- easy access, free parking, clean, and environmentally friendly.
- Bed comfy . very clean hotel and near some good eating places in
- Super clean business hotel, great info for travelers provided by Hotel for restaurants and convenient locations
Hotel Lommel Broek
Located in green surroundings flat along the canal of Beverlo.The ideal departure point for splendid bike excursions and beautiful walks. Discover the pearls of the Lage Kempen.Comfortable and large rooms, ideal for a romantic stay, the entire family or even for business.Sociable bar and attractive restaurant with very good service and fresh ingredients.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and cosy room, a wide selection of good food in the restaurant, very nice location along the canal
- Very clean and efficient. A large and comfy room. Very pleasant staff and excellent food. Very good value for money. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Location. Room size. Good choice and quality of food for lunch and evening meals. Excellent value for money.
- Nice hotel. Staff is very helpful. Rooms are big and comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed, very friendly and helpful staff
Located in Houthalen, 19 miles from Maastricht, Hotel Belfleur features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 24 miles from Hotel Belfleur, and Eindhoven is 29 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 27 miles away.
- Room was clean and modern. Bar was well stocked with a good variety. The owner has chosen his staff very well.
- Second time i visited the hotel and still have the same opinion. A nice hotel especially if you travel for work. You can find a good restaurant in the ground floor. For sure i will choose it again in the future.
- Friendly staff, excellent food and a good selection of quality beers. Very handy to access Circuit Zolder, no more than a 10 minute drive.
- Comfy bed. Good restaurant with good food and great gin menu. Excellent service
- Good restaurant and breakfast. Very friendly and professional staff. Easy parking.
Hotel De Pits
Right next to the Circuit Zolder, this stylish hotel offer luxurious designer rooms. Enjoy free access to the spa area, free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi connection.The Hotel De Pits provides a relaxing base in this beautiful, forested area. The tastefully decorated and fashionable guest rooms offer a peaceful setting with a private bath and delightful beds. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet.The trendy brasserie offers a unique location on top of a hill along the popular race circuit – admire the magnificent view, while having a delicious snack or meal. Unwind in the bar and enjoy the retro-style setting.The spa area includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam cabin and spa bathtub – all available for free to overnight guests.
Very comfortable room.
- The hotel is litterally next to the track. Getting to the track by car is only a short three minutes drive. It is also very close to the highway exit. It was perfect for what I had to do. The restaurant serves good food, which is always a plus.
- Very friendly staff, great location. Excellent choice.
Location to Zolder Track couldn’t be better.
Good comfortable hotel, all the facilities you will need.
Food was wholesome, fresh and good quality.
- Right on the pitlane, excellent for track day. Excellent breakfast, good restaurant and nice closed parking
- Very comfortable room.
Hotel De Boskar 1773
This historic hotel is situated on Peer’s market square and dates from 1773. Hotel De Boskar features free WiFi and an elegant restaurant housed in the former town hall. Private parking is available, at a surcharge, in the underground parking garage.Hotel De Boskar 1773 offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen cable TV, boutique-style décor and free wired internet. They also include a minibar and work desk.vGuests can enjoy French cuisine with international touches and a wide range of tapas at the restaurant. The restaurant has an intimate heated terrace and also serves coffee or local Belgian beer.At a surcharge, guests can enjoy use of the sauna and the chill-out area that is available at De Boskar 1773. The hotel also offers a range of relaxing treatments including massages. Free fitness facilities are available for the guests a short walk from the hotel.The Snow Valley Indoor Ski and Snowboard Centre is a 3-minute drive from the hotel and the Erperheide Recreation Park is just over a 5-minute drive away. Maastricht is a 45 minute drive from the hotel.Maastricht-Airport, Brussels Airport and Liège Airport are all within a 1-hour drive.
- We liked the friendliness of the owner, the room, the clean proprety, excellent breakfast choice, beautiful restaurant, quiet room asked and received, coffee in the room
- I loved their beds, slept so soundly and the nook for bunk beds for the kids is freat and they feel they have their own space!! Also, breakfast was very tasty, breads were wonderful! Ar dinner ar rhe restaurant, the crown rack of lamb, the appetizers and the dame blanche were excellent!
- Directly in the city center. Room looks great, It would have nice recreation facilities as well (sauna). Bed is comfortable. The interior of the room are generally nice (electric chimney, spacey, sofas)
- The breakfast was phenomenal each morning! Facilities were modern and well kept. Friendly and helpful staff for all questions and the hotel had a pretty central location in Peer. Definitely would recommend!
+ Large and well equipped rooms
+ Nice breakfast Location with all you need
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Plaza offers accommodations in Lommel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 31 miles from Hotel Plaza, and Eindhoven is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Plaza.
The owner is a good guy.
The breakfast was ok (for a cheap hotel).
- Did not actually book breakfast but had one last morning , £20 for two breakfast a bit steep
- this is the 2nd time i have stayed at the hotel. i find it ok, aldi across road mcdonald’s about 5 mins walk also same place for the public transport. another 5-10 mins you are inn the town centre, where it is full of bars and restaurants. summer time there is free entertainment in the park and market place. i enjoyed myself. the price is good or you can pay 100+ euro per night
- The hotel manager was very helpful, we could even choose between two rooms. We chose the coolest one (very warm weather) – which was at ground level.
- Lovely welcome from the manager, made me feel good. Breakfast was wonderful and well worth it.
- The owner is a good guy.
Holiday Inn Hasselt
One of our top picks in Hasselt.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Hasselt offers accommodations in Hasselt, just 16 miles from Maastricht. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valkenburg is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Hasselt, and Liège is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The room was very big and quiet, breakfast was really good and the hotel has also sauna and gym.
Location was perfect
- This one could be in an old film of the 70th , the bath room is more than old fashioned and the carpet in the room is just ugly and looks so dirty, that you need to keep your shoes !!!
- Good location. The starbucks in the lobby was very handy for our early mornings.
- Staff was super helpful! And got some extra colour pages, pencils and cards for the kids. I really appreciate the help !
- Breakfast was fantastic. The bread was homemade and they catered for every possible need. They served scrambled eggs in the buffet, but one could get soft boiled eggs by asking the staff. There was also lot of fresh fruit and fruit juices. The staff, were extremely friendly and helpful way and above the call of duty. They took a good deal of trouble to tell me exactly where I wanted to go. They also gave me a card with the hotel, so that if I would get lost, I could call and they were willing to come get me. They were very patient, and the customers’ wishes were always a priority. Hasselt is a beautiful city, with very warm friendly people. I shall definitely stay here again.
- The room was very big and quiet, breakfast was really good and the hotel has also sauna and gym.
Hotel-Brasserie De Hoogmolen
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel-Brasserie De Hoogmolen offers accommodations in Meeuwen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Maastricht is 21 miles from Hotel-Brasserie De Hoogmolen, and Valkenburg is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- ‘s avonds prima gegeten, fijne, schone kamers (en rustig!) en prima ontbijt. Wil graag nog een keer terug.
- Makkelijk bereikbaar, goed aangegeven. Rustige locatie aan de rand van de natuur. Vriendelijke ontvangst. Nette kamer zonder franjes. Alle benodigde voorzieningen aanwezig. Zeer uitgebreid en verzorgd ontbijt.
Gemoedelijk en netjes.
Diners waren voor hoge kwaliteit
- Die Lage und das dazugehörige Restaurant ist toll.
- Het ontbijt was in orde alles was aanwezig ook gezellig restaurant met een goede keuken
Hotel De Lindehoeve
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Hotel De Lindehoeve is located in Tessenderlo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 30 miles from Hotel De Lindehoeve, and Leuven is 19 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Very comfy rooms with excellent facilities in room. Breakfeast is well suited and especially the made to order eggs are brilliant.
- Mother and daughter own the hotel. its was one of the nicest places to stay I’ve seen in a long time…. EXCELLENT!!
- For anyone who is in the area, De Lindehoeve will be the best place to stay: Quiet, very comfortable and spaceaous rooms (well equipped) with spotless bathrooms (certified cosmetics), very friendly owner, great breakfast. It was a true pleasure to stay there and I will defenitely do so again when I am in this area.
- Fantastic accommodation. Decorated to a very high standard. Ate at Bistro next door which also was to a very good standard. Great fillet steak with Bernaase sauce .
Hydillic Location, in the middle of the woods. Welcome by family member. Rooms with garden access.Opposite the garden you see horses grazing, yet no farm smell. Room with all facilities and a very cared combination of modern (check out the bathroom, lovely) and selected vintage pieces. Latex mattress will guarantee a very comfy sleep. Top wifi.
Breakfast, any choice is fulfilled.
Dinner: a few yards nearby you have a brasserie, where you can have a nice dinner.
Anytime soon back.
Top Hotels In Beverlo Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beverlo Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beverlo Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beverlo Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!