10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beverley Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Beverley Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beverley Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beverley Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beverley Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beverley Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beverley Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beverley Beach Florida:
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Located in Hollywood, 15 miles from Miami, Hollywood Apartments features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 14 miles from Hollywood Apartments, and Fort Lauderdale is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree Resort Hollywood Beach
One of our top picks in Hollywood.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from beautiful beaches and only minutes from Fort Lauderdale, this Hollywood, Florida hotel offers on-site dining options and spacious guestrooms featuring microwaves, mini-refrigerators and private balconies.Enjoy working out in the modern fitness centre, relaxing in the spacious outdoor pool or enjoying a cocktail from the Tiki Bar, all available on-site at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach.The DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach also provides an on-site convenience store along with a gift shop. Sample fresh, local area seafood at the on-site Port South Restaurant & Bar, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Gulfstream Park Casino and Horse Race Track and the Broward Convention Center are located only minutes from the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. Exciting South Beach and Miami city centre are also within driving distance.
- Extremely clean and tidy. The hotel has been recently renovated
The staff was friendly and courteous.
The bed was soft and beautiful to sleep on.
Room Service was prompt
- For the price I should have gotten free breakfast and maybe a massage
- The pool is easily the best part. Having it heated saved the night because of the much colder than normal weather. Cookies were absolutely phenomenal. Ice machine with water dispenser was also great because I only drink water. Service was the most friendly I’ve ever encountered.
- I loved the comfort of the room and the size of the balcony.The complimentary cookies are amazing!
Knights Inn Hallandale
Located in Hollywood, 15 miles from Miami, Knights Inn Hallandale features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 14 miles from Knights Inn Hallandale, and Fort Lauderdale is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Hallandale Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sunshine, relaxation and food.
- I like the location. I also like the friendly staff.
- Staff especially at the front desk was very helpful in answering questions and being helpful in finding parking !
- I was disappointed, I got the king size bed, room was very smelly, the floors were dirty, towels are very old. It looks better on the pictures.
- Location for me was very convenient, helpful staff at the reception. Cafes, shops and pharmacy very close. Good for short stay.
- Great location to stay for one or two nights. Staff has always been pleasant. Shopping center across the street to grab a bite to eat and grocery stores to stock the fridge. Do not expect 5 star, but will suit you just fine for a convenient nights stay.
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated only minutes away from Fort Lauderdale and the beautiful beaches of Hollywood, Florida, this Art Deco-style hotel offers comfortable accommodations, complete with a variety of state-of-the-art facilities.The Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port is ideally located only a short distance from many of the area’s top attractions. The popular city centre Hollywood Art Deco district, shopping centres, gourmet restaurants and a variety of sports venues are moments away.Guests at the Hollywood Beach Resort can take advantage of a variety of modern facilities available at the hotel. An on-site fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool, complete with a children’s pool, provides fun for the entire family. Each room also contains a full kitchen.
- Great location, pent house room was nice and really clean. Good buy for money
- our room had a nice view and was clean and comfortable the location was perfect and the pool was nice
- Everything around was great. Beach was across the streat, small beach stores not even a minute from the hotel, good places to eat. The area was great.
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, no carpets, best of all location.
- The pictures in Booking.com does not correspond to reality. everything is horrible. The elevator no working. The pool is terrible.
Historic Hollywood Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This historic South Florida resort features an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and beachside bar. Guests at the property are a 7-minute walk from Hollywood Boardwalk and 12 miles from Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port.All studios feature cable TV, ocean or city view, and kitchenette. Suites at Historic Hollywood Beach Resort include a full kitchen. Select suites also have a separate sitting area with a sofa bed.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center and then lounge in the hot tub at this Florida Historic Hollywood Beach Resort. A laundromat and free Wi-Fi are offered for added convenience.Ocean Pub 101 features classic American cuisine in a casual beachfront dining, including fresh seafood. A full-service oceanfront bar is available as well.Guests are a 15-minute drive from Aventura Mall and 15 miles from The Grand Palms Golf and Country Club. The Fort Lauderdale International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Staying here we felt as if we were in a remake of the “Shining “. The place was dilapidated and only 1 out of 3 elevators worked. It seemed as if any minute the hotel was going to close forever! Much better bargains along Hollywood beach.
- Location was great, right on the beach in HOLLYWOOD.
- Nothing I like that’s why didn’t stay that night
- We had a small sea view from our room. The location of the hotel is really good.
The valet parking was the best one ever
I was there in the beach
Love the kitchen
Everything else very very disappointed from the front desk staff to the concierge very Rude
One of our top picks in Hollywood.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Sheldon is located in Hollywood, 18 miles from Miami and 16 miles from Miami Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 7 miles from Hotel Sheldon, and Boca Raton is 24 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
location, location, location
Parking, beach chairs, umbrella and towels all included in daily rate
- Large corner room and bathroom appeared recently updated and was moderately stylish. Hotel is small (2 floors), so easy elevator access. Free parking at nearby lot.
- Comfortable bed with lots of pillows, clean bathroom and nice views everything we thought it would be
- The Sheldon is great. No issues. The front desk staff is pleasant and attentive, I needed batteries in my TV remote control and had maintenance in my room within minutes. There a great team and keep the place clean and functional. No complaints here. I’d definitely stay again.
- Loved the location.. the staff was friendly and very helpful,always with a smile.
- location, location, location
Costa Hollywood Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Hollywood in the region of Florida, 17 miles from Miami, Costa Hollywood Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 15 miles from Costa Hollywood Beach Resort, and Fort Lauderdale is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suite
One of our top picks in Hollywood.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This boutique hotel is in Hollywood Beach, Florida, a 5 minute walk from the beach and the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk. It features an outdoor pool and free in-room Wi-Fi.Each bright guest room at Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suite has a flat-screen cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided. Select rooms have a kitchenette.Concierge services and on-site parking are available.The Anne Kolb Nature Center is less than a 10 minute drive from the Boutique Beachside Hollywood Suite. The center of Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale are less than a 20 minute from the property.
- Main double bed was very comfy. Sofa beds were ok. Location was fabulous. Beach and restaurants on the doorstep. Clean towels and beach chairs to use.
- Superb location. Hollywood beach is spectacular. The water taxi into Fort Lauderdale is easily accessible and great fun.
- Great location only a minute walk to the beach one way and a minute to the backwater the other.Friendly staff.
- I loved our suite. It was spacious and bright and beautiful. There were ceiling fans and ac units in each room. It was clean and private. I would recommend it to anyone. It is literally steps from the beach and across the street from the bay.
- The facility is very close to the ocean. . The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Circ Hotel offers accommodations in Hollywood. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Miami is 17 miles from Circ Hotel, and Miami Beach is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Hollywood, 17 miles from Miami, Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami Beach is 15 miles from Hollywood Beach Suites, and Fort Lauderdale is 8 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The AC was making loud noise all night each time compressor came on. Mattress was sunken in. Didnt sleep much needless to say.
- This little resort was in the hub of Hollywood Beach and just a short walk to the Broadwalk. The staff was great and everything was clean and well cared for.
- Nice location near the boardwalk. Our room was adorable. Modern and very clean. Not sure we’d stay again though, due to their limited parking and the difficulty with that.
- The staff were super friendly and accommodating. The room size was great for the two of us. We did feel like there was definitely room for a queen bed instead of a full, but it wasn’t a big deal to us. We appreciated that the shower included shampoo and conditioner. We really liked that they had bikes, chairs, floaties, boogie boards and umbrellas available on a first come, first serve basis to use for free. It was also very close to everything and we walked everywhere, didn’t need a car.
- The place is great! The coffee at the front desk is just awesome, the staff are good, the beer is nearby, and seats outside the rooms are just what is needed
Top Hotels In Beverley Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beverley Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beverley Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beverley Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!