10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beveren West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Beveren West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beveren West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beveren West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beveren West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beveren West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beveren West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beveren West-flanders:
One of our top picks in Alveringem.This country house is in peaceful countryside, only 6 miles from Veurne. Hinterland offers rooms with free breakfast and features free Wi-Fi in the public areas, a sauna, restaurant and a tea room.The rooms at Hotel Hinterland have light décor with English-country style features. Each room also includes cable TV and a hospitality tray with tea and a teakettle.Hinterland Hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from the French border. De Panne, featuring attractions including Plopsaland, is less than a 25 minute car ride away.
- Superb architecture: a newish building that looks like a careful restoration. Excellent dinner.
- Very friendly and nice room , just needs a good update all over , but it’s very peaceful away from the lift
- Loved the hosts, they were so kind and welcoming to our two dogs and made us feel very much at home. All the food we had for breakfast, lunch and dinner was fantastic. And, of course, excellent local beers!
- Convenient for the motorway. Good breakfast and friendly staff
- Secure parking for the motorbikes, Hosts were excellent, massive room which was a family suite due to my inability to select the twin bed option…Evening meal was huge, we ate from the fixed price meal which included wine and weren’t disappointed. Breakfast was continental affair but we were offered selection of eggs cooked to order.
Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis offers accommodations in Lo-Reninge, just 26 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis, and Oostende is 19 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very friendly personel, great location and historic interior
- The hotel was very comfortable, and the welcome was very warm. The breakfast was imaginative and extensive. The evening meal was delicious and generous.
- Great breakfast of cheese, ham fresh croissant,fresh baguette, and good coffee.
- 15th C character property in the heart of this small town / large village.
- The breakfast was excellent. Room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was full of character due to the age of the building and was run very well by the friendly hoteliers.
Hotel Het Wethuys
Located in Watou in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 25 miles from Lille, Hotel Het Wethuys features a sauna and hammam. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oostende is 29 miles from Hotel Het Wethuys, and Ieper is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Het Wethuys.
- Barbara Sedeyn was a most gracious hostess who is fluent in English, French and Flemish and can carry on conversations in all three at one time. My son and I ate two traditional Flemish dinners there that were excellent. We had lots of Belgian fries (frites, chips) during our stay and the ones at the Het Wethuys were the best. Breakfast was a serve yourself, cook it yourself affair, but still quite nice. The beer was good and the history of being the house of the village’s first brew master was fun.
- Perfect location after a day exploring the breweries nearby. Nice breakfast, comfy bed and friendly staff
- The hotel is a bit of a jumble of odd rooms and funny staircases with a lot of 1960’s wood panels and rather dated furniture but it’s clean and the welcome was friendly enough. Unfortunately the pleasant kerb-side tables were beset with flies- I killed about 20 with my book- and I think some electronic fly traps would have been money well spent. The hotel overlooks a lovely small town square but the road was busy with farm machinery as it was harvest time so there was constant “heavy” traffic until late in the evening; can’t blame the hotel for that. I stayed at the hotel because I wanted to visit the various breweries in the area so the excellent beer menu was a bonus. Overall it was a pleasant stay with a few reservations.
- The warm welcome, superb food, great beers. Team helpful with providing maps and storage for bikes. Free parking outside
- lovely location on market square. relaxed place for a beer, snack or evening meal.
Hotel Het Heilig Genot
Located in Westvleteren, 29 miles from Bruges, Hotel Het Heilig Genot features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Lille is 25 miles from Hotel Het Heilig Genot, and Oostende is 22 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 20 miles away.
- A great little quiet place with roomy, comfortable rooms and amazing staff. Breakfast was great and the property is beautiful. I loved the common room set up. Sandie is an amazing, warm host who is happy to help find places for dinner and things to do. We loved her!
- The way we were looked after from first to last. Nothing is too much for Sandie and the facilities, comfort and cleanliness are beyond expectation. She even suggested and arranged extra activities for our whole party, even though some were staying elsewhere.
Can’t find any fault, Sandie the proprietor was the perfect hostess.
Very helpful, whether giving directions or arranging restaurant bookings and transport for us.
- Sandie the host was awesome! This hotel deserves far better than 3 stars. It was clean, spacious, and very charming. Shower was big and lots of pressure, house coats, nice towels and all the amenities!
- Very romantic rooms and good for couples. Our Innkeeper Sandy was terrific and made excellent recommendations in the area.
Hotel Palace is only 600 feet from the Grote Markt in the center of Poperinge, 7 miles east of Ieper.All rooms at Palace are simple yet functional and include a TV and modern private bathroom facilities with a shower or bath. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi.Poperinge Train Station is just over a 5-minute walk away. Palace Hotel is less than 4 miles from the French border. The center of Brugge, featuring the Beguinage, is a 55-minute drive from the hotel.The hotel restaurant serves Belgian cuisine with seasonal specialties, including game and fish, in the intimate dining room. Guests can choose from 100 different beers in the traditional pub-style bar.
The bathroom was very good with a great shower.
The towels and sheets were great
The staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent
- Good location near to main square. (ice skating & Xmas stalls there at time of this visit)
- Breakfast was good and the location is just a short walk from the heart of town.
- Excellent Flemish breakfast table. Staff helpful in re-arranging accommodation, as female colleague and I had erroneously booked double-bed room (!).
They kept my nightdress that I had left behind and I collected it on our way back home 🙂
Boiled egg was done just how I like it.
- The bathroom was very good with a great shower.
Hotel De La Paix
This is a family hotel with bar and restaurant on the marketplace in Poperinge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel.The restaurant is well known for dishes with regional food.The hotel rooms have either a view of the town square or the garden. Some rooms have a terrace on the roof where you can relax and enjoy the sun. An iPod station is available in each room.In the surrounding area you can explore the regional history from World War I.
- The room was very nicely decorated with a private balcony. An evening meal was available in the hotel’s restaurant.
- Lots of nice little touches in the beautifully appointed, very spacious, tastefully decorated room.
- Stayed here in 2009 and so decided to return on my 2018 visit. Coincidentally, had the same attic room! It remains a very good guest house, and whilst there is now a bit of minor wear and tear evident in the fit out and furnishings to the room, which were fairly new last time, they have lasted well. The bar and restaurant can get very busy; this is a prime spot, but there is no noise disturbance. The town is a must for anybody interested in WW1 heritage with easy, straightforward connections to all the major sites and to the Channel ports. When here there’s everything you’d need easily on hand for a stay of up to a week or more.
Breakfast was 5 stars
Every think was excellent
Very friendly staff. Food was excellent too.
We found the hotel to be very clean and everyone very welcoming.
We would recommend this hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Petrus offers accommodations in Alveringem. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a TV.Bruges is 26 miles from Hotel Petrus, and Lille is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Excellent for children – soft play and ball pit room. Character duvet covers on children bed.
Very quiet road.
The breakfast was excellent – lots of variety.
- good price, basic but verry frech breakfast. location is central for exploring the environment.
- The breakfast was very good quality. The staff were very helpful and the room was very comfortable, ideal for families. The garden was excellent for my son and it was nice sitting outside while he played.
- The kids had their own area to sleep in, the bedding was great minions and superhero’s = 2 very happy children! The owner was so helpful and friendly, thank you! Children’s soft play area was awesome too.
- We were made most welcome and the food was fantastic.
- Excellent for children – soft play and ball pit room. Character duvet covers on children bed.
A high-class gourmet hotel and restaurant where chef Xavier Dehouck creates the newest creations with daily fresh products. The poetic castel village Beauvoorde is defined with art in all his forms. Culture, romanticism and cuisine. Thousand of miles of bike fun in the West-corner between the sea and the French boarder and Ypres. Candlelight Lobster weekend with champagne aperitif on Friday’s. And a visit to Veurne on Saturday.
Clean and tidy, car parking good.
Lovely village location.
- Location and freindly staff it is a beautiful village
- Restaurant was excellently. Amazing food. Staff were pleasant
- It was a very clean bedroom we were given an upgrade as we were the only guests staying in the hotel.
- good parking, clean room, comfortable bed, quiet location.
- Clean and tidy, car parking good.
D’Hommelbelle offers accommodations in Poperinge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 23 miles from D’Hommelbelle, and Oostende is 27 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 25 miles away.
This was a perfect location for us as cyclists. A large barn to keep our bikes in, secluded car park and spacious bedroom and downstairs an area with fridge and microwave if required.
Sophie was the perfect hostess. The bed was large, the wood flooring beautiful and with a sink in our room and the ensuite, the facilities were excellant.
Breakfast had a lovely fresh fruit selection, yoghurts, cereals, cheese, ham, bread, pastries and choice of an egg
The stairs were steep but this is being renovated later this year. We will be back
The surrounding countryside and hop fields are ideallic
- Breakfast was excellent & bed very comfortable
- Very friendly staff, excellent room, good breakfast. Would happily recommend
The personal friendly yet unfussy care of my needs throughout the stay.
In particular help with local phone calls which overcame language barriers and also arranging transport to catch my departure train when no taxis were available.
- Very friendly, lovely place and quite position – breakfast very good . Loved the Teddy Bear on the bed to welcome me.
- This was a perfect location for us as cyclists. A large barn to keep our bikes in, secluded car park and spacious bedroom and downstairs an area with fridge and microwave if required.
Hotel De Loft
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel De Loft is located in Veurne in the region of West-Vlaanderen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 26 miles from Hotel De Loft, and Oostende is 15 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 12 miles away.
- Large room, very quiet and very clean. Nice playground for kids outside. Had a great stay!
- Simple and very practical with a lovely deep bath. Within easy walk of the town.
- Excellent host and hotel just right for our requirements. Very near to the centre of Veurne (which is lovely).
- An unusual configuration, fairly bohemian, part art gallery, part B&B. A warm welcome from the proprietor.
- Beds were great, Breakfast was Breakfast, Position is very good. Staff very good
Top Hotels In Beveren West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beveren West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beveren West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beveren West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!