10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bethlehem New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethlehem New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bethlehem New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethlehem New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethlehem New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bethlehem New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bethlehem New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bethlehem New Hampshire:
Located in Bethlehem, 16 miles from Lincoln, Arlington Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Jefferson is 15 miles from Arlington Hotel, and Jackson is 27 miles from the property.
- Convenient to the area we visited. The rooms were clean well lit and comfortable.
- The staff and food where excellent. The service was superb going the extra mile
- Hotel was very pretty. It was updated and very clean.
- Beds where super comfortable. Rooms where bright and clean and very large. Pool Sauna was an added bonus which where amazing
- The room was generous sized with a separate area with a couch. Airy. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Quiet. We had a nice corner room with a king sized bed.
The Wayside Inn
The Wayside Inn offers accommodations in Bethlehem. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.North Conway is 29 miles from The Wayside Inn, and Lincoln is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Littleton
This completely non-smoking hotel in Littleton, New Hampshire offers a free breakfast. Cannon Mountain Ski Resort and the Franconia Notch State Park are minutes from the hotel.Every spacious room at the Hampton Inn Littleton hotel comes with a coffee maker and free high-speed internet access. Each room offers cable TV with in-room movies and video games. A work desk is included as well.The Littleton Hampton Inn hotel offers an on-site fitness room and indoor pool. A video arcade and coin laundry facilities are also available on-site.The Littleton Coin Company Corporate Headquarters is just a short drive from the Littleton, New Hampshire Hampton Inn hotel. Franconia Notch State Park is also within driving distance of the hotel. Snowmobile trails and hiking trails are nearby as well.
- The breakfast choices were tasty and abundant, and the staff kept everything clean and well replenished!
- The whole place was accommodating. We were very impressed. We will definitley stay again. Thanks for everything!
- Everything was beautiful, clean, friendly staff and with excellent service.
- the staff that works on the breakfast in the morning were the very best they work very hard keeping up with all of the people coming for breakfast. they should get a very big thank you for their hard work.
The hotel was very clean and offered a lot of great amenities that the
kids loved. The breakfast was really good and well stocked throughout
the time we were there. The kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub which
was also very clean and well kept. The location was excellent in terms
of getting to different spots in the area. Staff was friendly and
helpful. Loved also the freezer stocked with goodies that we could take
back to the room for snacking.
Best Western White Mountain Inn
Best Western White Mountain Inn is located in Franconia, 13 miles from Lincoln and 19 miles from Jefferson.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- very clean rooms. great breakfast. friendly staff
- Great place and this is our second year coming here! Great value and breakfast too!
- Very convenient right next to Interstate 93 at Exit 38. Room and lobby were very clean.
- Rooms were comfortable and the views were beautiful. STAFF were exceptional and allowed early check in and placed us in a room with a spectacular view of the mountains.
- The hotel offers discounted ski tickets to nearby mountains… and boy do I mean discounted
This hotel, located 15 minutes’ drive from the Cannon Mountain Ski Area boasts on-site dining. Hiking at Artists Bluff is 15 miles away.Rooms at Thayers Inn all include free WiFi access, a cable TV, coffee makers and a refrigerator. These rooms feature an en suite bathroom.Grille One Eleven, the on-site restaurant, is open for dinner Wednesday and Thursday plus both lunch and dinner Friday through Sunday.Sunset Hill Golf Course is 10 miles away. Tour the Littleton Grist Mil, just 2 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The charm of the hotel and politeness of the staff.
- Great grab and go breakfast. For the most part quiet fellow guests.
- The Thayer is a very cool, old, nostalgic hotel. I would have loved to have had more time to explore the hotel and the town but got in late, then had to leave early in the morning. The old woodwork and design of the hotel was amazing. The staff was most accommodating.
- The staff and building itself were great , parking too !
- The staff while checking in were great! Very helpful and friendly!
Featuring views of the White Mountains, this inn is 10 miles from skiing on Cannon Mountain and a 19 minute drive from Flume Gorge. Breakfast is served each morning and there is on-site dining.Guests staying at the Franconia Inn can enjoy facilities like an outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts and more. The property also has a game room with ping-pong, pinball and more.The rooms at Inn Franconia have unique furniture and include views of the mountains. Each room also has a private bathroom.Old Man of the Mountain is a 12 minute drive from the inn.
- The room was very comfy and clean, and had a very charming atmosphere. We loved how the property felt like an old mountain home and that we could step outside and have amazing views of the nearby mountains.
- Excellent location and very pretty place with huge beds and an amazing breakfast at a decent price – we will go back
- Great breakfast, lovely location and downstairs bar. Generally just a fab little retreat – Imagine it would be a fabulous skiing base.
- Romantic setting; restaurant; cozy corners near fireplaces
The room was adorable! The whole atmosphere around the inn was incredible with the small planes taking off across the street and the horses in the stables next door. There was a small beach a short beautiful walk away where we saw a group of early morning horse back riders, it just felt magical. It’s location was great for us with easy access to Franconia state park, Lincoln, and Littleton. The pool is heated and was great.
Couple of things that I didn’t like so much was that there are rooms over the bar. We didn’t stay there but I guess there were complaints from above for us to quite down which at 11pm I can’t blame them. Also the bed was not very comfortable – may need a new mattress. Overall we had an excellent time!
Rabbit Hill Inn
Located in Lower Waterford, 24 miles from Lincoln, Rabbit Hill Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Lincoln
One of our best sellers in Lincoln! Showcasing an indoor pool and a ski pass sales point, Days Inn Lincoln is located in Lincoln in the region of New Hampshire, just 28 miles from North Conway.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Jefferson is 26 miles from Days Inn Lincoln, and Jackson is 25 miles from the property.
- Great price and much cleaner than I was expecting from looking at the picture’s online and considering the low rates. My family and I stayed in one of the cottages and were comfortable for the night. Staff was very friendly.
- The rooms were very clean, Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Not a thing except the location to the ice castles
- Chris the woman who runs the breakfast is so helpful and very friendly, my husband and I both can’t say enough about her kind and caring ways. Thank you Chris for making our stay so enjoyable
- Only stayed for one night. We have room 109 which we want to get when come back in the spring! It over looked the river which was my favorite! Comfy, smelled nice, cozy.
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort offers accommodations in Bretton Woods.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.North Conway is 21 miles from Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Wash, and Lincoln is 19 miles away.
- The location; the privacy; warm rooms with fireplaces; great dining experience; shuttle to main hotel; amenities shared with larger hotel on the property.
- Great staff at the end of the phone once we made contact.
- Breakfast was great! Room spacious and very comfortable!
Location was awesome
Building is interesting with classical old theme, love it
Room was clean and comfortable
Beds were fantastic
clean comfortable room, a guy came by each day around 4:30 to fill to room ice bucket
On the last day I went to the dining room for breakfast and was informed there was a kitchen problem and they would not be serving, the Dining Room Manager happily comped a breakfast at the nearby Omni Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lincoln
In the heart of the White Mountains, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites hotel in Lincoln, New Hampshire features a great value and is the perfect destination. The hotel is minutes from Loon Mountain, where visitors can enjoy skiing.Families can enjoy the nearby Clark’s Trading Post, featuring museums filled with Americana, steam locomotives, a covered bridge, a trained bear show and family entertainment. Franconia Notch State Park, Plymouth State University and the Hobo Railroad are all just minutes from the hotel.The Lincoln area has something to offer everyone, including winter sports, downhill or cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hunting and fishing. Summer activities include hiking, golf, train rides, horseback riding, nature tours, boating, swimming and much more. Several unique shops, a theater and a variety of restaurants are in the surrounding area.Guests at this hotel can enjoy a number of amenities, like the free continental breakfast and free local calls. Be sure to take advantage of the two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. Guests can also enjoy the hot tub, sauna, exercise room and picnic area.In addition to standard amenities, guest rooms include refrigerators, hairdryers, ironing facilities. Rooms with two-person hot tubs and two-room suites are available.
- It was included in the cost. No sense in spending $8 on a meal at a restaurant when all they really want is cereal or an eggo.
- Location, pretty close to everything, ice castles and snowmobile rentals.
- The hotel was renovated and the rooms were gorgeous great hotel will be staying there again!!!
- The rooms were so clean and well maintained. The staff were very nice and accommodating. Overall it was the best hotel for the money. Definitely will be staying again and again when we go up to NH to snowboard and hike.
- How close the hotel was for all the local hotspots and close to loon mountain and the ice castles
Top Hotels In Bethlehem New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bethlehem New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bethlehem New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bethlehem New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!