10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bethany Oklahoma – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethany Oklahoma is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bethany Oklahoma. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethany Oklahoma. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethany Oklahoma. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bethany Oklahoma right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bethany Oklahoma with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bethany Oklahoma:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Located in the Will Rogers World Airport Area neighborhood in Bethany, 6 miles from Oklahoma City, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norman is 19 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ok, and Guthrie is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 4.3 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport.
- The room was very clean and beds comfortable. Room was very quite. Staff was very friendly. Will stay again.
- Love the hot tub and pool area. Overall appearance of hotel is always clean.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was large.
- Location and as a “last minute” place to stay it was the only room available in the area of OKC where we needed to be.
- The room was wonderful. Nice set up, mini fridge, micro wave, coffee pot. It was very clean and the staff all seemed very friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
This Bethany hotel is 12 miles from downtown Oklahoma City and the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany. It includes hot and cold dishes, as well as free coffee and juice.Free access to the hot tub and modern gym is provided to all guests at the Bethany Holiday Inn Express. Parking is also free on site.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the Holiday Inn Express. All rooms include a work desk and air conditioning.Wiley Post Airport and Lake Overholser are both a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Hefner Golf Course is 5.5 miles away.
- Check in lady who gave us good hotel rate after there was no record of Booking.com reservation for us!! Don’t think we will do business with you again as there are lots of other options.
- The cleanest place ever and nice staff and fun pool!
Bed was very comfy. Breakfast was awesome.
Staff very friendly
- The staff was very friendly, especially Tobin. I thought I had left something in the room after I checked out and he made me another key so I could go and look for it. I couldn’t find it and he said he would keep an eye out for it and send it to me. I found it later.
- The friendliest staff we have had in a long time!! Easy check in and check out. Very pet friendly.
The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma is located in Oklahoma City, just 19 miles from Norman. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Guthrie is 31 miles from Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma, and Edmond is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our room was by the outside door. All you could hear all night was people coming and going. And the heavy metal door banging every time.
- I liked how security was very professional on dealing with a situation. Only reason I stayed. I appreciated the feeling of being safe.
- The bed was sooooo comfortable. The lady at the front desk was so sweet and so good! The room was really clean, spacious, and just all around a very enjoyable experience.
- Everything was great check in was pleasant and the staff went out of their way for us.
- I liked that they were pet friendly and was very affordable
Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City.This hotel can arrange airport shuttle services to and from Will Roger World Airport, just 2.5 miles away. The pet-friendly hotel serves a daily hot breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room offered at Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. For added convenience a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.Guests of the Oklahoma City Ramada North can work out in the gym or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities and business center with fax/copy services. Snacks can be purchased at the RamadaMart market and free parking is available.The Oklahoma City Fairgrounds and downtown Oklahoma City are both an 11-minute drive from the Ramada. Willow Creek Golf and Country Club is 5.5 miles away.
- I liked they had some decent tv channels. The bed was decent.
- Bed comfortable and hotel was close to everything
- I liked the cleanliness of the room and how they got the room clean before we came back from a few hours out in the city. It was very quiet and relaxing. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.
- Convenient location, very comfortable bed, breakfast is good
- The Night time Asian woman who worked the front desk. She was the only person who was friendly in this so called 4 Star hotel. Yeah right!!
Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! Free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool with a hot tub are featured at Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport. The hotel offers a free airport shuttle to Will Rogers World Airport, 3.3 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are provided in each room at Oklahoma City Airport Wingate by Wyndham. Complete with a microwave, the rooms also have a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Ironing facilities are also available.You can relax and rejuvenate in the hotel’s communal sauna. Free parking and luggage storage are available for your convenience.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Chesapeake Energy Arena. Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum is 7.5 miles away.
- Good breakfast and amazing staff. The hot tub and pool we’re great for us.fot the money it is a great hotel to stay at.
- Amber literally made our stay amazing. SHe went above and beyond for us. Will be staying here again because of her!
- Amber and Michal (spelling?) went out of there way to accommodate us with transportation to and from the airport. Extremely pleasant experience!!!
- The rooms were nice and the beds were comfortable. Everything worked. The staff was really friendly. The breakfast was good, it was your typical continental breakfast. I was really happy there was an indoor pool and a jacuzzi there!
- Staff was very friendly and offered coupons to local dining options.
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn and Conference Center
Located in Oklahoma City, 19 miles from Norman, Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn and Conference Center features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guthrie is 30 miles from Best Western Saddleback, and Edmond is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 4.3 miles from Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn and Conference Center.
- The size of room. Very comfortable. Loved the environment. Good breakfast.
- The room was well taken care of, very clean and roomy. The bed was super comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding. Overall our stay was a 10 for sure!!!
- Room was very comfortable and easy access to Highway
- Breakfast was excellent. The lobby and breakfast area was decorated southwestern and added ambience to our experience.
- A really nice place to stay; larger rooms, close to Highway 40. The facilities were different than most Best Western and more upscale. Really liked the feel there, although a little bit short in location from attractions.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City.Located in Oklahoma City, this hotel is 3 miles from Lake Hefner Park where guests can sail, fish, and golf.While staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres, guest rooms provide a refrigerator and microwave. All rooms are also furnished with a coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities.Warr Acres Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City includes an indoor pool and gym. A business center and laundry facilities are on-site for added convenience.Will Rogers World Airport is 14 miles from Oklahoma City Fairfield Inn & Suites Northwest Expressway. The Oklahoma City Zoo is 11 miles from the hotel.
- The rooms were nice and clean. It met our expectations in all areas but the breakfast, it was listed that the breakfast was excellent. The breakfast was good but I wouldn’t have said it was excellent
- I liked that the room was nice and clean. A lot to choose from at breakfast and what we did eat didn’t disappoint.
- The breakfast had a good variety and the bed was comfortable, the staff was very helpful and I loved the cookies. The room was comfortable but a little small. The bed was comfortable and clean.
- Hotel was clean, room very spacious. Breakfast was great.
- Rooms were nice and breakfast was good. Staff was helpful and friendly.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City – Quail Springs, OK
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! Country Inn and Suites Quail Spring offers accommodations in Oklahoma City.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norman is 28 miles from Country Inn and Suites Quail Spring, and Guthrie is 21 miles away. Will Rogers World Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed and room. We got the king suite and it was like a little apartment. We loved our sta
- Location was great, very close to turnpike. Breakfast was good. Free printing, greatly helped me get thru school. Washer/dryer on sight. Free coffee & cookies, Tons of places eat & shop close by. 🙂
- Very clean and beds were comfortable! Also really loved the time of the pool staying open till 12 am!
- Everything was clean, the food was good, and the staff was friendly.
- The location was great, close to restaurants and a shopping mall. The room was clean, as was the bathroom.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Northwest
Offering a daily hot breakfast daily and an on-site fitness center, this hotel located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is only minutes from many area attractions including Frontier City amusement park.Each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Northwest is equipped with a flat-screen television and free wireless high-speed internet access. Before a day of sightseeing, relax and enjoy the in-room cable television.The Oklahoma National Memorial & Museum is within driving distance of the Oklahoma City Northwest Holiday Inn Express. Spend the day shopping at Quail Springs Mall or visit the Oklahoma City Zoo, also located a short drive away.
- Breakfast was good. Would have loved less carb however. More bacon!!
- My wife and I absolutely love staying here. Everything about the place/room is awesome. The breakfast is phenomenal. I’d recommend this place to absolutely anybody.
- The heating system made a noise which made it hard to hear the TV. The breakfast was only fair, there was no sausage when we went down at 8:45!
- The bed was one of the best I have ever slept on at a hotel. It was so comfortable. The breakfasts each morning were great, and the staff made sure it was always hot and well serviced.
- Hotel is as expected. Location is great for our needs — just a few miles from our daughters house!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Oklahoma City is located in Oklahoma City in the region of Oklahoma.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norman is 22 miles from Carlson Oklahoma City, and Guthrie is 26 miles from the property. Will Rogers World Airport is 9 miles away.
- The room accommodations were great. The breakfasts were very good and varied. Each day we had a different breakfast. We enjoyed our stay. Thank you!
- Always like the breakfast selection. The rooms are comfortable.
- The bed was comfy, and the breakfast is always good. The spa bath was incredible and very relaxing.
- The beds were very comfortable. Rooms were very nice. Breakfast was very good.
- Generous room, great breakfast and facilities. Very friendly staff at front desk.
Top Hotels In Bethany Oklahoma Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bethany Oklahoma to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bethany Oklahoma but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bethany Oklahoma. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!