10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bethania Station North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethania Station North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bethania Station North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethania Station North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethania Station North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bethania Station North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bethania Station North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bethania Station North Carolina:
Baymont Inn & Suites Winston Salem
Baymont Inn & Suites Winston Salem is located in Bethania Station, just 28 miles from Greensboro. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.Winston-Salem is 6 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Winston Salem, and High Point is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 20 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Winston Salem.
- Offered all amenities I required. Adequate space in room, bath & common areas. Desk clerk was friendly & efficient.
- Pretty good breakfast options. The Gluten Free yogurt was a plus for my wife.
- Room was better than expected. Staff that checked us in and out was super.
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The employees were friendly and helpful. It’s in a very good location. Near restaurants, movie theatre, and Walmart.
- Staff is always so friendly. Been here twice and feel like I come home every time. They remember me and that makes you feel special. Breakfast offered as great. Hotel is clean, parking easy, safe and quiet.
Quality Inn University Winston Salem
Quality Inn University Winston Salem is located in Bethania Station, 28 miles from Greensboro and 6 miles from Winston-Salem. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.High Point is 21 miles from Inn University Winston Salem, and Friendship is 19 miles away. Piedmont Triad Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and had everything we needed. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Would stay again
- Room was clean as well as the bathroom. good hot water pressure.
- I like it’s fast and easy and the rooms were clean
- The beds were comfy and the room was decent. Breakfast was also good and in ample supply!
- I chose the property because it was close to the church I needed to attend. Once on the property I did not have to drive for food because of the closeness of restaurants in the area. Staff was very accommodating and respected my privacy.
Winston-Salem Hotel and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Winston-Salem Hotel and Spa offers accommodations in Winston-Salem, just 27 miles from Greensboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.High Point is 19 miles from Winston-Salem Hotel and Spa, and Friendship is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The hotel was under major renovation (Feb ’18) with a ‘temporary’ front desk for check-in. The room itself was great, and the location near Wake Forest Univ. was very convenient. The price was great, staff very friendly, and I would return.
- The room and bed were nicely equipped. The evening staff person was very nice and accommodating. The location suites our needs.
- Extremely close to the colosseum, good value, comfortable bed, friendly staff
- Newly renovated room. Staff was friendly – called the room to make sure everything was OK with the room. Mattress was comfortable and great water pressure in the shower. Across the street from the college basketball game we were attending and next to a great little restaurant so location was super convenient for us. Free breakfast – just OK, but free.
- Going thru renovations. I got a room that had already been updated and it was very nice.
DoubleTree by Hilton Winston Salem – University, NC
DoubleTree by Hilton Winston Salem – University, NC is located in Winston-Salem, 28 miles from Greensboro and 22 miles from High Point. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Friendship is 19 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Winston Salem, and Mount Airy is 29 miles from the property. Piedmont Triad Airport is 20 miles away.
- Bed was perfect. Loved two comfortable sitting chairs. Staff was great. Loved the cookie!
- The bed was indeed very fluffy the presentation of the food in the restaurant was very very nice. We truly enjoyed the stay.
- Over all, it was very nice. The bathtub had been repainted, and was starting to peel. The ceiling in the bathroom was dirty looking, brown spots apparent.
- The staff was so very helpful with check in, places to go, and a way to get there without driving. The room was great, extremely comfortable bed. I like the later check out time of 12 also.
- the bed was very comfortable and the lamps were very handy. Especially for the morning because I don’t like a bright room so the light of the lamps were just right. The room was very nice and clean and i enjoyed it
Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem/University Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem/University Area offers accommodations in Winston-Salem.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Greensboro is 28 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem, and High Point is 22 miles from the property. Piedmont Triad Airport is 20 miles away.
- Indoor pool was awesome and the complimentary breakfast was convenient and delicious.
- OMG, Paying 299 per night for this hotel was too much. The management really took advantage of the time. There was no free breakfast and even charged 2 dollars for the bottle.
- There was no bacon or sausage most days and the eggs tasted like they were instant eggs.
- The walk-in shower was great. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Customer service was outstanding
- The guy (Adam?) at the front desk was super nice and helpful to my family and I. He’s awesome and deserves as many raises as possible.
Quality Inn Coliseum
This Winston-Salem hotel is off Highway 52 and 3 miles from Wake Forest University. This hotel offers an outdoor pool, gym, free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Quality Inn Coliseum rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV.Coliseum Quality Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast.The Quality Inn is 9 miles from the Hanes Shopping Mall, which features shopping and dining. Pilot Mountain State Park is 20 miles from the hotel.
- The location was great. The staff were really nice.
- I didn’t like anything this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, I will never stay at another quality inn because of this experience!!!!!
- I will never ever go back there again the people were very disrespectful the rooms was terrible me and my family drove 8 hours away to come and sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half because the room was so horrible
- They are still renovating. Our room had fresh paint and decorations. The location was within 15 minutes of everything we did. We felt relatively safe.
- No eggs. Breakfast left a lot to b desired. Information abut nearby places to eat would have been appreciated. Clerk was busy. could have had extra help.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Winston-Salem
One of our top picks in Winston-Salem.This Winston-Salem hotel is a 15 minute drive from the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum multipurpose venue. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Winston-Salem feature a 25-inch cable TV with a movie channel. Rooms with 2 queen beds include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can start the day at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Winston-Salem with a continental breakfast. Free weekday newspapers are available.The Hanes Mall Shopping Center is one mile from the Microtel Inn. University of North Carolina School of the Arts is 5 miles away.
- Property is situated in a great location – not far from everything you need!
- Convenience to restaurants. Comfortable bed. Great staff. Heat and air worked great. Internet was good
- coffee was weak, not much selection, bathroom could have been cleaner, door bar lock was broken
- They don’t serve eggs. Only serve coffee orange juice.
- The room was very clean. Property was close to just about everything.
Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall
In Winston-Salem, North Carolina, this hotel features spacious meeting and banquet facilities as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi and coffee-making facilities are available in every room.A cable TV comes standard in each room at the Quality Inn and Suites Hanes Mall. A work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities are also available.A daily maid service is provided at this Quality Inn and Suites. A business center and fitness center are also available.Wake Forest University is 4.5 miles from this hotel. Guests at the property are a 10-minute drive from M.C. Benton Jr. Convention and Civic Center. This hotel is next to Legends Sports bar and Grill.
- The beds were really nice, the staff was really nice.
- No the eggs were not fluffy and had to wait for eggs because person that makes eggs was late for work. Also the bed mattress was old and not conferable.
- The bed was comfortable and the size of the room was satisfying
- Breakfast was good and they accommodated a problem with my room at 3 am.
- Clean room – pillows on bed were very flat & uncomfortable – breakfast was from 6 – 9 and that was a little early for us – but for the cost, we would stay again. Location was great.
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall
One of our top picks in Winston-Salem.Located in Winston-Salem in the region of North Carolina, 28 miles from Greensboro, Best Western Plus Hanes Mall features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.High Point is 18 miles from Hotel Plus Hanes Mall, and Friendship is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 20 miles from Best Western Plus Hanes Mall.
- The room was very clean , the staff was awesome and the spa tub was great . Pretty good selection for breakfast . I took advantage of late check out and exceeded 12 noon and was not bothered . I loved it !
- King size bed allowed for a great night of rest. The refrigerator allowed for meds to be stored. The late check out time helped us tremendously.
- I loved the stay and your receptionist was amazing when I arrived last night
- Very clean room and comfortable bed. Staff was nice.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff was great. A nice selection was offered for breakfast as well.
Courtyard Winston-Salem University
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, this hotel is 1 miles from the Wake Forest University and 2 miles from downtown Winston-Salem. It features an outdoor pool.The air conditioned rooms of Winston-Salem University Courtyard are decorated with warm colors. All rooms have a spacious work desk, coffee and tea making facilities, and cable TV with movie channels.Every morning, guests can enjoy an breakfast buffet at the Courtyard Cafe. There are vending machines on-site as well.Courtyard Winston-Salem University also offers a 24-hour market, a fitness room, and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.The Winston-Salem Airport is just 3 miles from Courtyard Winston-Salem University, and 3.2 miles from Old Salem Museums and Gardens.
- Everything was easy to finding the location to checking in
- The room was nice, the beds were comfortable and inviting, the bathrooms are clean and modern
- The bed was the best I’ve ever slept in, even better than the one at home. Breakfast was hot, and the staff was truly amazing.
- We came for a college visit and the hotel was easy to find and close to Wake Forest.
- Everything was awesome. The staff, the room, the restaurant in the hotel. It was all amazing.
Top Hotels In Bethania Station North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bethania Station North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bethania Station North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bethania Station North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!