10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bescaran Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bescaran Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bescaran Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bescaran Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bescaran Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bescaran Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bescaran Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bescaran Catalonia:
Saó Hotel – Singular’s Hotels
Saó Hotel – Singular’s Hotels is located in the Pyrenean village of Bescaran, 8.7 mi from La Seu d’Urgell. It offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The rooms at the Saó feature modern, mountain-style décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. Each one comes with a sofa, an iPod docking station and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Saó’s gourmet restaurant serves high-quality, traditional regional food, using fresh produce including homegrown pears and locally-picked nuts and raspberries. There is also a bar with a terrace.In Bescaran there is a 12th-century Romanesque Church, part of the collection of such architecture which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Andorra is 22 mi away, and GrandValira and Vall Nord Ski Resorts are within 31 mi.
- The building renovation was stunning. Andrés and Celia were fantastic hosts, they made our stay perfect!
- One of the best places we have been, everything was perfect. The guy who works at the place was very kind and helpful. Close to Andorra and Very recommended.
- Very quiet location with beautiful views; very nice host -stayed up late to accommodate our late arrival; spotlessly clean and comfortable facilities
- Room great, breakfast lovely, amazing scenery and very remote.
- The views were tremendous. Facilities were modern. A very personal hotel
Set in a beautiful, mountainous landscape just outside Andorra, this fashionable hotel is ideal accommodations for those exploring this northern part of Catalonia and the Pyrenees.Visit nearby Andorra while staying at this hotel, including the capital city Andorra La Vella. After an active day outdoors, you can relax in the bar with a drink. You can also take a stroll through the surrounding grounds. During the ski season, from here you can easily get to the ski slopes of Andorra.From this hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the Segre river valley. It provides an ideal base to visit the countryside of the Alt Urgell and Baridà regions, full of forests, valleys and stunning mountains. Pass through typical ancient mountain towns until you reach the shopping paradise of Andorra.
- Great location. Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable accommodation for family with kids.
- Accommodation was very modern and very comfortable. Views over looked a rural valley and we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
- Perfect place. Arrived on our motorbikes, owner spotted us driving into the village and directed us to the hotel. Checked in and asked for a drink. No problem. Room service straight away! Took them on the balcony with a view to die for. Ate in the family restaurant that night. Classic venue and great food
- Nice rooms with modern interior. Very friendly owners. Eccellent breakfast and free use of the indoor pool. Good base for hiking in the northern part of the Serra de Cadí.
A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
The breakfast far exceeded expectations well a very wide variety cold cut meats and cheeses available.
L’Era de Cal Bastida
The rural hotel is located in the small town of Estamariu in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, surrounded by natural beauty. The hotel is a reformed farmhouse with spectacular views of the rolling hillsides. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.Due the hotels location there are plenty of activities to take part in, you can make the most of the mountains in the area and go skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
- My dinners and breakfast sitting outside the place on the small terrace, especially in the evenings the view was beautiful. Pilar is such a friendly host, with a very uplift attitude. The food she prepared was simple, but very good, with a nice wine to accompany it, it was exactly right for me, no need to go around and try another place for eating. The one-day hike I did was great,coming back to L’Era de Cal Bastida and getting a beer from the fridge equally so 🙂
I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
In my opinion, the quality of this accommodation far exceeds a stay at the expensive parador in La Seu d’Urgell. The views are magnificent, the rooms are perfectly appointed, everything is sparkling clean and comfortable.
There is a large terrace where one can have breakfast on overlooking the valley, even a garage. No restaurant on site, but there is a restaurant in the village, a few steps away.
Pilar and her endearing mom, also called Pilar, could not have been more helpful and hospitable! Highly recommended.
- Hosts, atmosphere, views, room, brekfeast. Friendly and helpfull local people.
- Warm hospitality, quiet and peaceful village, take some walk at morning time, Everything great.
- The property was perfect for a relaxing holiday – peaceful, quiet and good hospitality. The breakfast was great with lots of variety and the one dinner we had was very nice.
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels
Offering wonderful mountain views and a free Wi-Fi zone, this charming design hotel is 12 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, in the Catalan Pyrenees. Rooms include a TV, heating and a private bathroom.Hosteria Toloriu 1848 is a characteristic mountain building, with wooden beams and elegant décor. The inviting lounge area has arched stone ceilings and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and traditional cuisine in the bar-restaurant. The terrace has views over the garden and mountains.Hosteria Toloriu is located in Toloríu, just outside the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Aransa Cross-Country Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away, while Andorra is 19 mi away.Free parking can be found nearby. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- It was all very nice, peaceful and quiet, excellent and friendly staff, the food was great and the service fantastic, the couple that worked there really made all the effort to make us feel the best, thank you !
- A very well restored old farm house, with the facilities of a charming small hotel
The place is excellent for a relaxing time away from noise and be in contact with nature. I liked that I could bring my pet along. There are two dogs living in the property that are very friendly.
The views are gorgeous and there are some roads around to explore some more.
The breakfast was included. We had dinner one night and it was very good. The room is huge with amazing views, very confortable.
- Very friendly welcome by Sylvia, large room with spacious bathroom, terrific views on the mountains and the surrounding fields. Service throughout was warm and charming. In the evening a delicious home cooked meal, professionally and friendly served and hosted by Carlos. Our dog Happy had the time of her life with the other dogs of the house, the place is very pet friendly. We will definitely come back!
- Extremely nice medieval building refurbished in a modern way.
Set in the beautiful Pyrenean Mountains, Cal Teixidó is a charming, rustic-style hotel that provides attractive and well-lit rooms, boasting great views of the surrounding landscape.Relax in the evening in the hotel’s lounge area, where you can enjoy a read or chat with friends or colleagues.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant that has been lovingly renovated from a former barn. There you can sample traditional dishes, prepared from fresh, local ingredients. Accompany your meal here with a bottle of local, Catalan wine.From here, you can explore the beautiful, surrounding Catalan countryside – go on long walks, or try out some of the outdoor activities on offer in the local area. Parking is available on site.Andorra is also just a short drive from here, where you can go skiing in the winter season.
- Todo, el personal te hace sentir como en familia, las instalaciones, el entorno, la limpieza y sobretodo el restaurante, cocina tipica y de proximidad con productos frescos y de calidad sublime, buff el cordero al horno y arroz de montaña, simplemente un espectaculo gastronomico.volveremos sin duda. Gracias
- El yakussi, el incienso, la avitacion grande, la nevera.
- Lo que más nos gustó es el personal que gestiona el Hotel. El personal no son los propietarios del Hotel
- las vistas puede que es lo que salvan la nuestra estancia ,pero venimos a dormir,no mirar por la ventana. Limpieza es correcta.
- Me gusto todo.. Habitación comodisima. Muy espaciosa, y sobre todo muy limpias las vistas a la montaña increibles. Atencion del personal fabuloso. Sobre todo la amabilidad de nuri y joan y josep. Y la comida y cena excelente . Volveremos a repetir 🤗
Parador De La Seu D’urgell
Set next to the Romanesque catedral of La Seu d’Urgell, this hotel is near the beautiful Cadí-Moixeró nature reserve and Andorra, where you can enjoy the finest skiing in the region.Housed in a well-preserved 14th-century church the Parador de La Seu d’Urgell has charming interior decor. You can sit and admire the architecture and tranquility in the magnificent cloister of the hotel – equipped with chairs, tables and plants.Take a dip in the lovely indoor swimming pool to relax or do a bit of exercise. You can enjoy free use of the sauna and fitness suite.La Seu d’Urgell also has its own restaurant, where you can enjoy a snack, or a 3-course meal with all the family. There you can sample traditional Catalan cuisine, without leaving the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Great location, nice size rooms, well equipped. Comfortable
- Clean, nicely furnished, elevators, helpful staff.
- The public areas are lovely and the view from our room over the countryside was beautiful, especially as the sun set. The room was clean and spacious if a little bit sterile. It is in an excellent location right near the Cathedral and the historic part of the town.
- Best food we had in a Parador in Catalunya. Great taste and innovative presentation. Also easy location for quick trip to Andorra.
- Good base to explore the Pirineos, very professionally run and extremely kind staff.
Masia d’en Valentí
Offering a beautiful setting in Anserall, in the Valls de Valira Valley, Masia d’en Valentí ‘s attractive rooms have mountain views. This 18th-century property features a restaurant and a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside.Each bright room at Masia d’en Valentí has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Valentí’s restaurant. From here you can enjoy great views over the valley.The hotel is within 3.1 mi of La Seu d’Urgell and Andorra. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
- Nice, family managed hotel close to Seu d’Urgell. Located on a renewed Catalonian country house. All facilities at room, excellent restaurant. Very good value.
Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Beautiful 1000 years old restored building with very comfortable rooms.
Amazing local food with ingredients from their garden and matching wines.
Fantastic and very caring service, we felt like home.
Thank you, we will be back for sure 🙂
- Host very accommodating, despite no English. Value for money, just outside La Seu d’Urgell. Good Wi-Fi, very clean, spa bath, aircon
- La atención de los dueños y su amabilidad, la tranquilidad de la zona, el desayuno y la bañera de hidromasaje.
Nos encantó la tranquilidad de la masia y sobretodo la comida, descartamos el desayuno pero la cena, fue espectacular.
Algo digno de mención también fue la amabilidad de los dueños.
Sin duda volveremos!
Hotel Andria is a Modernist building in Seu d’Urgell. It has free Wi-Fi and attractive views.Rooms in the Andria are large and practical, with white walls and rich fabrics. All rooms have air conditioning and TV, and some have balconies.The hotel has a covered terrace where you can enjoy a drink. It also has a TV lounge, lounge with fireplace and a 12th-century wine cellar. Throughout Andria you will find antiques.Hotel Andria’s popular restaurant serves homemade traditional Catalan meals with a modern twist. Specialties include rice dishes and stews.Andria can be found on Seu d’Urgell’s main street, close to the old quarter.La Seu d’Urgell can be found in the heart of the Pyrenees, in the Segre Valley. Andorra is 6.2 mi away, while the French border is 28 mi away. Other local sights include the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- The location, the receptionist gave us a map that was helpful and showed us where to park free just 5 minutes walk away.
- Good location in the old part of town. Rather than pay for parking close by, we parked for free a few minutes away. There was a mixup regarding the rate we expected to pay, which was not the hotel’s fault. They were very accomodating, and gave us a discount from the regular rate without us asking.
- Very beautiful hotel , like in olden days, great rooms, super clean, nice staff and great breakfast. Dinner very good too in a nice patio setting, but while breakfast is good value, dinner is a bit expensive. Parking is possible nearby but not easy. You can pay for a parking not too far if necessary. Old town is beautiful, new buildings around it less pretty. I definitely recommend this hotel!
- The property was very convenient and well appointed. Staff was friendly and helped with restaurant recommendations. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasty. Very clean and comfortable room with modern bathroom.
- Everything! Gorgeous and comfortable accommodations, with lovely lounges where we could sit and talk. Staff were extremely nice and helpful. I would like to go there again one day.
El Castell De Ciutat – Relais & Chateaux
One of our top picks in La Seu d’Urgell.Castell de Ciutat has a gourmet restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool in beautiful gardens. Each air-conditioned room includes free Wi-Fi, a free minibar and free spa access.The hotel is next to a 16th-century castle and has views of the Pyrenees and the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. The historic center of La Seu d’Urgell is just over a quarter mile away and Andorra is only 6 miles away. Free public parking is available on site.Hotel Castell de Ciutat’s spa center has an indoor pool, Turkish bath and gym. There is also an outdoor hot tub with mountain views. Massages and treatments are available for an extra fee.Castell de Ciutat has 2 restaurants, Tàpies and Katia. Tapies serves creative, gourmet dishes, and Katia serves traditional cuisine using fresh, local ingredients. The hotel also has a café-bar and lounge.
- Shower head needed a clean to allow an even stream. Management took care of it quickly!
- fabulous views, great location, very good restaurant with great wine list.
- Staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Fluent in English.
- Historic site, nice views and incredible staff and facilities
- The location is pretty nice. Having breakfast with a magnificent view is such an unforgettable experience! The pools were clean and well maintained. Overall, I highly recommend this place if you wanna totally relax!
Hotel Font del Genil
Featuring stunning views of the Catalan Pyrenees, this 18th-century house is located in Arsèguel, at the entrance of Cadí Moixeró Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Font del Genil has attractive mountain-style design with modern touches. Each room comes with a private bathroom, and many have a private balcony or terrace.Hotel Font del Genil features a lounge with fireplace and a dining room with views of the Segre River. There is also a charming garden and terrace, and you can play board games in the multi-purpose lounge.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine made with local produce. Guests can have drinks and tapas at the hotel’s terrace.Arsèguel is a charming historic village. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling or horse riding. Skiing can be practiced at Aransa Ski Resort, which is an hour’s drive away, while Andorra is 16 mi away. You can drive to Barcelona in 2 hours.
- Fabulous meal! One of the best meals of our trip…a relief after a rainy trip where we were lost
- Amazing cozy masía in a beautiful location. The suite is amazing with its views. Bet and Arnau are the best hosts and their cuisine is just delicious! We will be back !
- The hosts, Bet and Arnau, are charming and friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make your stay comfortable. The small hotel is located in a tiny village within the Pyrenees, so it has incredible views and access to amazing hiking trails. The food is top notch, as Arnau is a professionally trained chef. So our dinner and breakfast were some of the best food we had during our trip through Spain. We travelled with our twin girls, age 9, and had the family room. Very spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. The whole family enjoyed our stay and we are planning to return again.
- The hosts are exceptional. Well located and decorated, comfortable and clean room, abundant breakfast and fast WiFi connection. Plus great views in a quiet mountainous area.
- The hotel is located in a tiny and charming village on the top of a mountain. It is very quiet and lovely and a great place to stage hiking trips in the Pyrenees. The hosts were extremely helpful in recommending excellent places to hike. They also packed lunch for us, so we could have a picnic on our hike, and cooked an excellent gourmet meal in the evening. We greatly enjoyed our stay.
Top Hotels In Bescaran Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bescaran Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bescaran Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bescaran Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!