10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berzosa Del Lozoya Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Sara De Ur
Hotel Sara De Ur is surrounded by green gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool. Set in La Cabrera, it is just off the A-1 Motorway in the mountains north of Madrid.Decorated in warm tones, the heated rooms include a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Sara de Ur features a guest lounge with sofas and an on-site snack bar. You will find a small selection of other dining options and shops in the center of La Cabrera, 1,650 feet away.Staff can provide information on the area, where guests can go hiking, cycling, and horse riding. Madrid and Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
- The restaurant on site was very good and the staff very friendly.
- Good distance from Santander. Friendly staff and clean room.
- Fab gardens. Spacious inside, very secure, good kitchen and balcony, interesting walks nearby.
- Trato excelente, alojamientos en perfecto estado. Muchas gracias por todo, volvere!
- La persona que nos atendió fue encantadora, gracias Stefanie
Posada de robledillo
Posada de robledillo is offering accommodations in Robledillo de la Jara. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Spanish dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Posada de robledillo also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Rascafría is 27 miles from Posada de robledillo. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- El servicio de comida no está mal. El bar es el único que encontramos abierto en el pueblo para poder tomar algo. El trato del personal fue amable sin ser muy cercano tampoco.
- La paz y tranquilidad del sitio. Muy recomendable apuntarse a la actividad de apicultura de: SAT El Jabardo / Tel.: 91 277 81 01 / email@example.com
- Habitacion correcta. Zona comun encantadora. Muy facil de encontrar y da acceso a una zona muy bonita.
- Lugar acogedor y habitación confortable. Atendieron una petición especial a la perfección y nos avisaron que eran las fiestas del pueblo y habría algo de ruido por si queríamos anular. Fácil aparcamiento.
- Estaba limpio, la ubicación y el restaurante era muy agradable
Posada de Serrada
Offering a restaurant and bar with a terrace, Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada is set in the small village of Serrada de la Fuente. It also has a free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features mountain views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The A1 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada. Madrid and Segovia are 53 mi away. The Macizo del Pico del Lobo-Cebollera Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the guest house. There is free parking available on site.
- Las dueñas son encantadoras. El pueblo acogedor y precioso. La posada muy limpia y agradable y la comida excepcional
- El trato tan cordial de las dueñas. La comida buenísima!
- Es un lugar muy agradable y las personas que lo regentan son muy atentas y cordiales. Total disponibilidad con respecto a mi mascota. Una estancia muy agradable.
- El trato excelente, nos atendieron con mucho mimo. Y el sitio muy acogedor, para volver pronto.
- Un sitio tranquilo para desconectar de la ciudad. La due;as muy amables y simpaticas. El alojamiento muy bien en general. Y en el restaurante se come muy bien.
Hotel La Beltraneja
Located 1 hour’ drive from Madrid, Hotel La Beltraneja features unique suites with original stone walls and exposed wooden beams of Buitrago del Lozoya Castle. A pillow menu is provided.Decorated in warm tones, each suite comes with a double sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. All have under-floor heating and a balcony or windows with a light-filtering system to control the lights. The private bathroom features a hydromassage shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.You can find a range of restaurants, shops and bar within a short walk. Hotel La Beltraneja also have a free water distributor for tea and coffee.The hotel features a small library with a selection of travel guides and you have easy access to Burgos on the A1 Motorway. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- We liked the decor, in keeping with the towns Moorish roots. The tea and coffee machine in the hallway was an added luxury.
- A unique place to stay. A beautifully presented room and spotlessly clean. A good WIFI signal and air con which was very much appreciated.
- The bed in the room was very comfortable. The television was big and you could log in to your netflix account from it. The air conditioning was also nice as well as the room having a very beautiful interior in general.
- Absolutly everything, location, staff, breakfast, the room was clean and tidy. I will repeat for sure!
- Quaint ,clean comfortable. Uniquely done in the walls of 12th century building.Fully restored bathroom and plumbing. Tea and coffee available twenty four hours.Expansive super king size bed. We loved the experience.
Hospedería El Arco
Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, Hospederia El Arco in Villavieja de Lozoya is settled in a peaceful countryside location 43 mi from Madrid. The hotel features a bar and a traditional restaurant.Spacious accommodations at El Arco comes with a hot tub and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, as well as Spanish seasonal dishes at lunch and dinner. The shared lounge features exposed-brick walls and landscape views.Pinilla Reservoir is 15 minutes’ drive from Hospederia El Arco and Hayedo de Montejo Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- El excelente desayuno ya que era casero y abundante. La comodidad de la habitación con jacuzzi
- El trato de loa trabajadores era excelente, muy majos y limpieza excelente tambien dio mucho gusto estar alli
La habitación amplísima y él jacuzzi incluido. El restaurante excelente, incluido el desayuno.
El trato del personal inmejorable.
- El dueño nos atendió de forma personalizada, preocupándose en buscarnos la información que necesitábamos sobre el entorno. Nos prepararon el desayuno antes de la hora oficial porque salíamos temprano. Pudimos dejar las maletas en la hospedería durante todo el día siguiente a haber acabado nuestra estancia y todo fue amabilidad y buena cara. La cena estaba buenísima y el ambiente de luces bajas y música era perfecto. La habitación con bañera de hidromasaje una pasada. Nos transmitieron siempre tranquilidad y confianza. Lo recomiendo sin ninguna duda!
- El desayuno me gustó mucho porque incluia fruta y nos encanta. Pedi una botella de vino y acertó de lleno y muy bien colocado en la habitación
Hotel Quercus Tierra
Featuring rustic décor and wooden finishes, Hotel Quercus Tierra has a restaurant, a shared lounge and meeting facilities. Located in Garganta de los Montes, the hotel offers free WiFi and private parking.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some feature a terrace, while others offer large windows with views of the mountain. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include a hot tub.Among some of the activities in the area, guests can enjoy skiing, horse riding and cycling. Riosequillo Reservoir is 11 mi from the property.The property has a 24-hour front desk and a garden.Barajas Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
- Nice view from the room and from the breakfast area. Excellent staff. Comfortable bed.
The interior design of the hotel, quirky and modern, the informality and friendliness of staff. Breakfast was good. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable.
One of two minor details would make the room perfect ie. a mirror in the bedroom or dressing area, more plug sockets, hooks in the bathroom for used towels etc, shelving in the shower for gel, shampoo etc.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- El hotel una preciosidad. Lo mejor el personal, con Teresa me lo pasé muy bien y Rosa un encanto. Comimos y desayunamos de lujo y dormimos fenomenal. Muchas gracias a todo el personal, especialmente a Teresa, por su amabilidad. Repetiremos.
Hotel Rural Luna Llena
Located in Torremocha de Jarama, Hotel Rural Luna Llena features ski-to-door access. Among the various facilities of this property are a tennis court, a terrace and a shared lounge. The hotel has a ski pass sales point.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Hotel Rural Luna Llena also offer a balcony. At the accommodation, each room is equipped with a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Rural Luna Llena, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Guadalajara is 26 miles from the hotel, while Alcobendas is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Convenience of venue. It was near the wedding we were going to.
Personal greeting…The manager was as charming as could be.
- La habitación estaba limpia y la calefacción funcionó rápidamente. Los amenities del baño como los discos desmaquillantes fueron un detalle.
- El alojamiento extraordinario, el trato muy amable, e inclusive me aconsejaron sitios para visitar, la verdad es que me encantó el pueblo y sus alrededores, es un sitio para relajarse y disfrutar de la naturaleza, creó que volveré a repetir,
- Nos dieron la habitación más grande, espaciosa y confortable.
le calme ! ; personne sauf nous dans l’établissement , village rustique ,pas de petit déjeuner : dommage
remarque ; payement prélever direct avant d’arriver : ce qui ne correspondais pas a la pub sur le site
- Convenience of venue. It was near the wedding we were going to.
Set in La Cabrera, Hotel Mavi is a family-run accommodations that offers a 24-hours front desk.Built in stone and wood, offering a rustic décor, all the functional rooms in hotel Mavi come with flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.An à-la-carte breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria. There is also a restaurant where set menus are served daily, à-la-carte options are also available.There is a glazed terrace overlooking the mountains. Other facilities include a lounge area with TV where guests can relax.Hiking is possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service is possible on-site.Hotel Mavi is conveniently located next to A1 highway. Madrid is 37 mi away while Segovia is 60 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas, 35 minutes’ ride away.
- The location of this hotel when travelling thro’ Spain on the A1 is very good in our case. It off course depends on ones own destination. Very little Spanish spoken but always had clean room, visited 8 or mot times now as an overnight stop. Also serves evening meal which many hotels do not. Good parking and only just off A1 junc. 57 is by far the best access point to avoid driving thro’ village and lots of road cushions!. Village has good fuel station to top up for onward journey. Meets all our requirements. MJB
- Very convenient stop on route to south Spain easy to find parking right outside. Restaurant staff and prices excellent.
- Easy access from A1 motorway. Clean and friendly staff. Restaurant on fire
- Close to main highway, very dog freindly, very quaint and different from a lot of hotels, if your travelling from the ports in northern Spain driving down to the south perfect for a mid way stopover, and do not charge for dogs,
- We have stayed several times and have been happy on all occasions. The rooms are very clean with en-suite facilities and the food is fine. Ideal accommodation for an onward journey
el soportal de uceda
Located in Uceda, el soportal de uceda has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. A hot tub is available for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom. The rooms at el soportal de uceda feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guadalajara is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 45 miles from el soportal de uceda.
No reviews yet.
Posada Del Camino Real
Located in Torrelaguna, Posada Del Camino Real has free WiFi. The property features a terrace, as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy a selection of Local dishes in the on-site restaurant.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Posada Del Camino Real include air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Torrelaguna, like hiking.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Guadalajara is 30 miles from Posada Del Camino Real. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Typical old type Spanish hotel with lovely stained glass windows.
- The bedroom and bathroom were very clean. The staff were very helpful when required.
- Good restaurant on the property. Excellent location
Trato correcto, nos dejaron aparcar nuestras motos en su terraza.
El restaurante bastante bueno, aunque algo caro.
Me gustó todo, el trato recibido tanto a nosotros como a mi mascota (detalles hacia la misma incluido).
Es un lugar perfecto para ir y desconectar unos días. Las habitaciones soy muy amplias y cómodas (la cama espectacular), el spa (muy recomendable, de categoría), fácil aparcamiento, bar/restaurante con precios para nada desorbitados, limpieza del cuarto e instalaciones perfecta, etc.
Top Hotels In Berzosa Del Lozoya Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berzosa del Lozoya Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!