10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berwyn Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Berwyn Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berwyn Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berwyn Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berwyn Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berwyn Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berwyn Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berwyn Pennsylvania:
Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge offers accommodations in Berwyn.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.Philadelphia is 17 miles from Residence Valley Forge PA, and Cherry Hill is 24 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Set in Wayne, Pennsylvania, close to the King of Prussia Mall, this hotel offers spacious all-suite accommodations featuring microwaves and refrigerators, and provides a free daily hot breakfast.The Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Valley Forge offers everything needed for a pleasant stay, including a state-of-the-art fitness center and seasonal outdoor sundeck. Guests can also enjoy on-site dining at the hotel’s restaurant, the Town and Country Grill.With free shuttles within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius, a number of local shopping centers and restaurants are easily accessible from the Philadelphia-Valley Forge Embassy Suites. The Brandywine Trail Wineries and Valley Forge National Park are also only moments away.
- Staff – Very friendly, very welcoming when I checked in.
- Good breakfast with made to order omlettes and strong coffee. Bus staff over eager to clear dishes. Great location for Valley Forge park. Good beds, slept well. Very quiet on a holiday week.
- Breakfast was very good . Some foods available from chef on duty – Omelets to order etc,
- Free breakfast, which is standard at Embassy Suites
- The breafast was good. The made to order omelette was a great way to start the day. The potatoes in the buffet were only good one day, the others theynwere hard and unedible. The restbof buffet and the made to order stuff more than made up for it.
Sonesta ES Suites Philadelphia Malvern
One of our best sellers in Malvern! Located in Malvern, 20 miles from Philadelphia, Sonesta ES Suites Philadelphia Malvern features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Reading is 29 miles from Sonesta Suites Philadelphia Malvern, and Cherry Hill is 27 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Friendly people, very comfortable bed, love the kitchen space.
- Wonderful sized room, very clean and functional for commuter or weekender. Bed is soft, fluffy pillows and good air-conditioning. Ideal place to stay whenever in the area.
- The apartments was very clean and comfortable. All the fixtures were new and in good order. Each bedroom and the sitting room had hi-def cable TVs. The rooms were perfectly quiet. We did not use the kitchen but it was very well equipped. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, pastries, cereal, etc.
- Really light, airy apartment. Lovely pool – not huge but well landscaped with lots of towels available.
- Awesome. We had a two bedroom two bath suite. Each room has its own TV and bathroom. Living room had a pull out couch and a full kitchen with a full size fridge. I get hot easily so AC is important to me. This one had central air that worked like a champ. It was pretty much like a two bedroom APT. It had a kitchen table and silverware. The price value was EXCELLENT. We’ve stayed at places that cost double, even triple which didn’t compare to this. The beds were super soft and comfy. I wouldnt say it’s a luxurious place, it’s more on the modern side. Traveling with a family of 6, I would chose this suite every time. Free hot breakfast in the morning, how could you go wrong. We were In and out so we weren’t able to check out the other ammenties it had to offer like the pool or gym. Would reccomend to anyone. In fact next time we travel we’re definitely looking up this chain to see if it’s in the area.
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
One of our top picks in King of Prussia.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Radisson Hotel Valley Forge offers accommodations in King of Prussia.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Philadelphia is 17 miles from Radisson Valley Forge, and Cherry Hill is 23 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very nice casino inside the hotel and really good location to shopping mall
- Located near the freeways so it was easy to move around
- The rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable.
- Peaceful. Quiet. Onsite restaurant. Good maid service. Water pressure excellent. Upgraded room for same price. Great staff. Close to casino. Fast elevators. Ice machine.
- Absolutely loved arriving 5 hours early and the hotel with no hessition allowed me to check in early
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge / King of Prussia
Only 1 miles from King of Prussia Mall, this hotel has modern accommodations with chic furnishings. Hotel amenities includes an indoor pool.All guest rooms are air-conditioned and have cable TV. A work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge / King of Prussia has a well-equipped gym with cardio equipment and free weights. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.Free public parking is available at Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge. The hotel is less than a 5-minute drive from Valley Forge National Park.American dishes for breakfast and dinner are served daily at Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge / King of Prussia’s The Bistro.
- Very clean and comfortable…. we have been staying here the past few years on Thanksgiving when we visit family.
- We stay here whoever we are in the area. It is comfortable and the staff is excellent.
- This property was one mile from KOP mall. Close to restaurants and other ammenities! Loved it and would stay there again!
- We had the breakfast included and it was great!! Loved the Starbucks onsite and The Bistro staff was fantastic!!!
- Very Clean/Spacious rooms, Staff was very helpful and great location to area attractions and restaurants. Rooms were quiet and loved the color pallet. Room had coffee maker, iron and nice sized closet. Would really recommend this place highly.
Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia
One of our best sellers in King of Prussia! Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia is located in King of Prussia, just 16 miles from Philadelphia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lambertville is 30 miles from Hyatt Place King of Prussia, and Cherry Hill is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 17 miles from Hyatt Place Philadelphia/ King of Prussia.
- Room was nicely designed, bed was good, and the shower pressure was great.
- The bed was very comfy and the pool and jacuzzi was a nice touch!
- Bed was comfy, room was clean, tv was huge and moveable!
- I loved that there was a “living room” to make it like a suit. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast was great! Great value and 5 minutes away from the mall.
- Overall the room was very nice. Hotel is well located for the area. Staff was very friendly.
Best Western Plus – King of Prussia
Located off of major roads like Interstate 76 (Schuylkill Expressway) and Interstate 276 (Pennsylvania Turnpike), this King of Prussia hotel is across from the King of Prussia Mall. Free Wi-Fi is accessible.Guests staying at the Best Western Plus – King of Prussia can enjoy in-room conveniences like a work desk and a pillow-top for the mattress. There is also a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.A daily breakfast with eggs, waffles and more is served at the King of Prussia Best Western Plus. The hotel also showcases luxuries like a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and business center.The property is within a 3-minute drive of major offices for Lockheed Martin, AT&T and more. Villanova University is 4 miles away.
- Exit from the property was difficult to navigate because of lack of light, but otherwise convenient enough. Liked little else, honestly.
- My bf and I stayed two nights here during a snow storm and the room was very clean, bathroom was perfect and I’m a clean freak. I did all the test and sheets and pillows didn’t have on spot!!!!!!! We stayed for two nights. Location was great we ended up driving in the snow across to the mall to eat. We had no problems at all. A perfect stay.
- Right across the street from the King of Prussia mall. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Bed was super comfortable. Overall I’m satisfied with my stay.
- It was completely quiet. The room doors did not slam so I didn’t hear people coming in at out of the rooms early in the morning or late at night.
- The Wolfgang Puck coffee in the room was the best I’ve ever had!
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Less than 1 miles from Valley Forge National Historic Park, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are found in each room at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia. A microwave, a small refrigerator and a coffee maker are also included.A fitness room and a business center are open to all guests of the Valley Forge/King of Prussia SpringHill Suites. A laundromat, vending machines and 24-hour front desk services are also available.King of Prussia Mall is less than 3 miles from the hotel. Elmwood Park Zoo is a 15 minute drive away.
- Room 222 – Convenient parking, friendly staff, good breakfast, adequate exercise room, room was fixed and beds were made to perfection each day.
- room was very nice and comfy, great breakfast and proximity to shopping was great!
- The room was nice and had a great little sitting area, which is nicely divided from the sleeping space. The beds were comfortable and there was Free Wi-Fi and lots of outlets for plugging in electronic devices for charging.
- I loved the coziness of this hotel. The room was clean and quiet, I enjoyed the hot breakfast and the complementary tea station.
- Customer service,Peaceful,Close to Everything & Price Was Amazing
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites King of Prussia
Located a short distance from historic Valley Forge National Park, this hotel situated in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania features free high-speed internet access in each guestroom.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites King of Prussia with a free hot breakfast. After breakfast, take advantage of the on-site fitness center or relax in the heated indoor whirlpool.Browse for souvenirs at King of Prussia Mall or discover a variety of flowers and trees at the Longwood Gardens, both just a short drive from the King of Prussia Holiday Inn Express. Historic Philadelphia and Harrah’s Racetrack and Casino are also within driving distance.
- Free breakfast was the best part, along with the super-friendly staff.
- Outstanding customer service from staff (Dawn, Queen and Marquita)! Great location-Walking distance to the Mall and plenty of fine dining!
- This is exactly what you’d expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Clean. Functional. Comfortable enough. Nice people.
- The staff was particularly helpful and friendly. The cleanliness was as expected beyond impeccable.
- Good location across the mall, and few restaurants around, breakfast is ok for a stander free breakfast, rooms are comfortable
Sheraton Hotel Valley Forge
Sheraton Hotel Valley Forge is located in King of Prussia, just 16 miles from Philadelphia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 23 miles from Sheraton Hotel Valley Forge, and Doylestown is 21 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast buffet, liked being able to bring our dog. Wife liked fitness facility.
- It was huge and room was very nice with exception of the bathroom
- I loved almost everything except house keeping did not show up and my morning of checking out water was too cold to take shower
Water was cold and they need to change the liner in the bathroom as there is no weight to keep the liner down so will taking a shower the liner was blowing towards me. Thank God the liner is clean. Need bigger bath mat as a matter of fact they need to have two because the marble floor is cold
That said I slipped in the bathroom and today my lug is hurting
- The bed was really comfortable and everything about the hotel was updated and modern.
Top Hotels In Berwyn Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berwyn Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berwyn Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berwyn Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!