10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bertem Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Bertem Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bertem Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bertem Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bertem Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bertem Flemish Brabant:
ibis Heverlee Leuven
This hotel is located next to the E40 highway, 5 miles from the center of Leuven. The Heverlee ibis provides free parking and free Wi-Fi. It includes the Cuiz’Inn brasserie, which has a terrace.The Research Park Haasrode is only a 10-minute drive away. Leuven University is less than 2 miles from the hotel. Zaventem Airport is just over a 15-minute drive from ibis Heverlee. Mechelen can be reached in just over a 20-minute car ride from the property.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at the ibis Heverlee has a hardwood floor and includes a desk. They also all have flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a shower.
- Easy walking distance from 616 bus to Brussels airport and to KU Leuven (the university). Good, clean, quiet, well maintained, friendly hotel. Easy access to a restaurant and shop in the service station.
Easy to get to off the main highway.
Service station next-door and free parking outside the hotel.
- All OK. Handy having the well-stocked motorway service station shop open 24 hrs. Restaurant passable.
- Everything perfect for a work trip!!! Next to the highway, with petrol station & restaurant, also clean & confortable.
- Friendly staff, great beer at good prices at reception 24/7. Located right at E40 near Texaco gas station (if that is an advantage at all).
Hotel The Lodge Heverlee
One of our top picks in Leuven.Hotel The Lodge Heverlee is located in Leuven, 15 miles from Brussels and 28 miles from Antwerp. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.Hasselt is 29 miles from Hotel The Lodge Heverlee, and Namur is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from Hotel The Lodge Heverlee.
- The rooms definitely have character: it’s not your usual anonymous hotel room…
- very spacious, comfort top, chocolate & wine included 🙂
- Very nice lady at counter, who changed rooms without discussion. Nice wine and water in the room. Unfortunately no possibility to make a cup of tea/coffee. Good breakfast and nice walk to the city center along a small river.
desk & good WiFi to work
Most of the time very silent
- The room was very spacious, so was the bath. Beautiful room. Beautiful location.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Axis Hotel offers accommodations in Kortenberg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 10 miles from Axis Hotel, and Antwerp is 24 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very conveniently located and had a good breakfast but dinner was a bit limited
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean.
- Easy walking distance to/from Erps-Kwerps train station.
- A quite decent hotel. Nicely located for business travelers wishing to travel in the country by car. Quiet with sufficiently large rooms. The restaurant is also quite nice. The airport, is merely 10′ away by car.
- Easy main road access to hotel, clean & tidy, all staff were all very pleasant & helpful
One of our top picks in Leuven.Right in Leuven’s historic center, pentahotel Leuven features a fitness center and an on-site bar, and provides guests with laundry services, meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at pentahotel Leuven are air-conditioned and feature a work desk, flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. They all include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, and free toiletries are provided.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s common breakfast room and guests can enjoy snacks and Belgian beers in the on-site bar. There is also a wide variety of cafes and restaurants serving traditional regional cuisine as well as international specialties in the immediate area.Leuven’s Central Market Square featuring the 15th-century Gothic Town Hall and St. Peter’s Church is a quarter mile from pentahotel Leuven. The city’s Old Market Square with its many bars and restaurants is a 5-minute walk away. Brussels is a 20-minute train ride from the property and Brussels Airport is 15 minutes away by train.
Ideal location, it was great to get directions from hotel prior to stay as GPS does not help in Leuven centre .
Will be back.
- Spacious modern room, close to restaurants and public transport
– The hotel environment was great, very modern, very cool, music, everything was thought out.
– The information sent before on how to reach the hotel due to issues with most GPSs is very nice. It does make the arrival very easy, otherwise we would be completely lost in the small streets of Louvain.
– It is extremely central very close to the best restaurants and attractions.
The location in the heart of city center
Close to bus station
10 min walk to central station and train station
Lots of food shops around
- Friendly, unique, welcoming, perfect location. This was a really pleasant stay.
- Ideal location, it was great to get directions from hotel prior to stay as GPS does not help in Leuven centre .
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Carpinus offers accommodations in Herent, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Antwerp is 25 miles from Hotel Carpinus, and Leuven is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Carpinus.
- Nice, quiet rooms, good restaurant, friendly staff. I would come back. Free parking on the streets, but might be a short walk.
- Good Japanese food… Nice clean rooms …Friendly Staff
- Quite a stylish little hotel in a very quiet location.
- Comfortable room. Only 10 minutes walk to the railway station.
- Comfortable but relatively basic room .. Staff were helpful,friendly and efficient .
Novotel Leuven Centrum
Located in Leuven, 16 miles from Brussels, Novotel Leuven Centrum features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Antwerp is 27 miles from Novotel Leuven Centrum, and Hasselt is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nice and cozy room in a very welcome hotel not far from the city centre and with parking.
- The room service is amazingly quick and kind, the check-out was also really fast. I also left my robe in the bathroom, called the hotel on the same day and they found it and sent it. I would offer this hotel for everyone. 🙂
- I stayed in a superior room with double bed. It was clean and comfortable but nothing special. The breakfast was also normal, nothing memorable but correct.
big underground parking
friendly staff at the reception
Great size double room, very comfortable bed, nice shower area in bathroom, nice sized tv with choice of channels, good breakfast choice.
Great snacks food menu in bar area.
Underground parking for reasonable fee.
Easy check in/out.
Very good price for our one night stay.
This modern hotel offers a sophisticated, minimalist interior and has created a new hotel concept with a personal touch.The comfortable and relaxing atmosphere at the property provides a great setting for business guests and modern travelers alike. The hotel’s friendly staff will welcome you into a contemporary and harmonious atmosphere. Take advantage of the trendy terrace of the hotel or take a 5 minute drive into the center of the city of Leuven. You can also explore the surroundings by bike, which is available from the hotel for free.After an active day in the city, you can unwind and enjoy a meal in the on-site restaurant, Voltaire.
- Very friendly reception; spacious, well-appointed studio; whirlbathtub. All in all very recommendable.
- Good location for the university, walking distance for towns/bus/train, really good restaurant in house. Good friendly service
- For me perfect location next to KU LEuven facilities.
- Nice quiet location particularly given the proximity to the centre. Beds very comfortable and rooms very pleasant if slightly Nordic and bare .
- Overall beautiful, clean and comfortable hotel with a good breakfast.
Hotel New Damshire
One of our top picks in Leuven.Hotel New Damshire is in the heart the university city of Leuven, within walking distance of the Old Market Square and a wide variety of shops. This hotel has a private parking garage, an on-site bar and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.The modern decorated rooms have box-spring beds and a private bathroom. A work desk and a minibar are available as well.An extensive breakfast buffet is served daily. There is a bar for drinks and various restaurants are available in the area, within an easy walking distance of The New Damshire.The New Damshire has car rental and bike rental. Brussels International Airport is 20 minutes away by train. Leuven Train Station is a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- Very nice location, near the main square and small beguinage. Good breakfast.
- Excellent Hotel; perfectly located for visiting the city center and at reasonable walking distance to the main attractions in Leuven.
- Location is very gut!! 3 min to go to city centre. Breakfast ist taste und nourishing.
Breakfast range was good and was open till 1000, quite convenient.
The coffee was just awesome, Thank you for that 🙂
The TV had a good number of English channels 🙂
Very presentable and helping staff.
- Room is designed and decorated perfectly. It does fit to solo traveler. I am appreciated their room cleanness, especially bathroom.
Located in Leuven, 15 miles from Brussels, Martin’s Klooster features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antwerp is 27 miles from Martin’s Klooster, and Hasselt is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I liked everything. From specious clean rooms, very comfy beds to amazing breakfast and very helpful staff. I couldn’t unlock my suitcase and I was in panic but Nick from front desk offered to help and he did it ni am so grateful.
- Breakfast was very nice and the staff there and front desk too. Bed was comfortable and clean
Cozy hotel, very nicely decorated and friendly staff.
Super nice activity (jazz concert) in the bar.
Park facilities provided.
- Well appointed in a back, quiet street in the town centre, very presentable throughout, nice eating areas and bar. Very spacious bathroom, with shower above the tub.
Quality of the bed
Flexible rearrangement when my travel plans changed due to a transportation strike
Hotel Mille Colonnes
One of our top picks in Leuven.Located in Leuven, 16 miles from Brussels, Hotel Mille Colonnes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Antwerp is 27 miles from Hotel Mille Colonnes, and Hasselt is 27 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 10 miles away.
Iloved the ambious in hotel surrounds…the hotel building has a wonderful facade.
The staff were very helpful..and i loved the breakfast…
Will definately stay dare again….
Suggestion only.. A little kettle in room would be a nice … A cuppa is nice on arrival.
- A very nice place to stay. Perfect money/quality tradeoff.
- Too close to central station. Breakfast was very good, quality and quantity,
Good-sized room with view onto Martelarenplein.
- Delicious breakfast, polite and friendly staff, good location.
- Iloved the ambious in hotel surrounds…the hotel building has a wonderful facade.
Top Hotels In Bertem Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bertem Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!