10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berrueco Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Berrueco Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berrueco Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berrueco Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berrueco Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berrueco Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berrueco Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berrueco Aragon:
Overlooking Gallocanta Lake, Allucant offers charming rooms and dormitories with free Wi-Fi, heating and views of the lake, gardens or mountains. The bar-restaurant uses solar-powered ovens and serves local and Cuban cuisine.Rooms in Allucant have colorful modern décor. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms. Guests can also relax in the library, which offers books about wildlife and birds.Allucant offers information about the surrounding area, including birdwatching tours of Gallocanta Lake. A bar and public swimming pool can be found in Gallocanta village, a 5-minute walk away.Free private parking is offered at Allucant, and the historic walled city of Daroca is just a 20-minute drive away. Zaragoza is 62 mi away.
- The location is great, just opposite the lake. Javi, (the owner?) was very attentive. The beds were comfortable and the common areas were clean. Food was decent and they even have a library with lots of great books about wildlife and other topics.
- Everything was perfect. Owner is superb man. Very friendly. Hotel is a bit away from motorway but when you enter in the hotel you are happy you are here. Very recommended. Clean and tidy place. Thanks
- Location perfect to enjoy the wildlife of Gallocante. The owner is very helpful and our stay was great value for money. Beds very comfortable and we could here the cranes when we woke.
This hotel is a great location for visiting surrounding areas, good rad links, its ideal for the local lake to view birds, famous for its cranes fearther veriety.
The hotel is very comfy and the staff great very friendly and speak English as well as Spanish
We arrived having driven through a lot of bad weather, so we were tired and a bit low. We were given such a warm welcome and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The ambiance was rustic, warm and inviting, it lifted our spirits.
Dinner was authentic and hearty. It was also a bargain at 9 euros a head.
Breakfast was also generous and available whenever we wanted it.
Such service. We will be back!
Mirador El Silo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an astronomical observatory with a telescope, Mirador El Silo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bello.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of Gallocanta Laguna.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire.
The view was spectacular.
Easy access from the A23.
Lovely easy close walks for the dogs.
Safe easy parking.
Clean and beautifully decorated.
Wonderful friendly staff.
We are going to make it a yearly regular stop.
- Absolutely beautiful rooms, modern and comfortable. Very friendly staff and a inexpensive Restaurant with a good selection of food. Wifi worked well
- If you want peace and quiet look no further. An unusual location next to wetlands, pity the observation tower isn’t open till November, wonderful hosts, great food. Thank you
The silo conversion has been very well done and it is a shame that it is in the middle of nowhere and we were the only people in the hotel.
The restaurant was good.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean with a great shower. Lovely location.
- The view was spectacular.
El Molino de Burbáguena
Located in the town of Burbáguena, El Molino de Burbáguena offers free Wi-Fi and features a garden and terrace with countryside views. The hotel is set next to Jiloca River.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes made with vegetables from their garden. The rooms feature plenty of natural light and heating. Each room has a balcony with view. The private bathroom has a shower and includes free toiletries.The hotel provides tourist information about hiking, fishing and horse riding activities. There is free private parking.This hotel is a 1-hour drive away from Monasterio De Piedra Natural Park. The medieval village of Daroca is 8.1 mi from the property, and Belchite and Albarracin are also close by. The hotel is just off the main road.
- we did not eat eggs/The beds were comfortable NB I was accompanied by my wife. Please include this category in future.
- Manager, Bernard, was very helpful and friendly, with very good English. good wine and food menu. Beautiful countryside about 5 miles from the A23
- Nice welcome! Perfect place to stop off overnight with our dog. Great restaurant too.
- Lovely friendly atmosphere, beautiful rural location, comfortable accommodation.
- Very peaceful location,the staff we’re excellent,food very good and the room was lovely
La Casa de las Aldeas
Housed in a 18th-century building, reformed combining Spanish and Nordic taste, La Casa de las Aldeas offers bright apart-hotels sharing a tranquil courtyard and a sunny terrace. Free WiFi is provided.Each apartment at Las Aldeas comes with a modern kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, hobs and kitchenware; a flat-screen satellite TV and Hi-Fi system. There is a washing machine, a dryer and ironing facilities are provided.Other facilities such as a library, a games room and laundry facilities are offered. Activities that can be enjoyed in the surrounding include cycling and hiking.You can reach Zaragoza in 1 hour by car.
- A very clean, bright, spacious, modern, new apartment. A nice design with a nice interior. The friendliness of the host.
- The owners were fantastic so helpful and accommodation so clean an bright and new 5 star we loved everything about it and the area !
- It’s good for apartments to provide breakfast, in case nowhere to buy
- The apartment was lovely and perfect for our short stay. As we were leaving at 4.30am a tray of breakfast was given to us the previous evening,that was a nice touch.
- El apartamento estaba genial, limpio y todo muy nuevo. Además un gran detalle los mudejares y las cápsulas de café! 🙂
Hotel Cienbalcones is set in a listed building from the 1930s, in the historic center of Daroca. It offers modern interiors with free Wi-Fi and a spacious patio.Air conditioning and heating are available in all rooms at Cienbalcones. Also included are a work desk, TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have mountain views.The Ruejo restaurant serves a range of local meals and national wines. There are also characteristic stews from the Ribera del Jiloca. A daily menu is offered from Monday to Friday. Guests can enjoy food out on the terrace in summer.Free private parking is possible by the Cienbalcones. Daroca is located to the south of Zaragoza, 42 mi from Zaragoza Airport.
- Hotel was very clean, big rooms, comfortable bed, warm. Staff helpful. Restaurant nicely set looking onto courtyard. Food good and price reasonable.
- Excellent one night stop over. Lovely village with character. Needed more time to walk the outer walls. Restaurant was excellent value for money. Bonus of private parking too
- Staff were friendly and check in very quick. Room modern in an old building very clean.
Excellent location, Daroca is a hidden Gem .
Great food in their Restaurant.
And a 1st class Breakfast.
Our only Criticism would be Broadband speed. If you need to work on the internet, it’s not much faster than dial up .
But a perfect stop mid Spain .
- The room was extremely well decorated & the en suite facilities were exceptional, also the food was very good
Posada del Almudí
This hotel is centrally located in Daroca, 1 minutes’ walk from the Colegial Church and Santiago Square. It offers smart rooms with free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast. Calatayud is a 40-minute drive away.Posada del Almudí consists of 2 separate buildings facing each other, a renovated 15th-century palace and a modern, functional building.Rooms located in the renovated palace feature hardwood floors, while the functional rooms in the modern building have air conditioning and tiled floors. Rooms are allocated on arrival and are subject to availability.Almudí has a restaurant and a bar, and can provide packed lunches. There is also a 24-hour reception desk and a games room.Staff can provide more information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and cycling. Teruel and Zaragoza are over 1 hours’ drive away.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly even though we didn’t speak Spanish.
- Very good evening meal but like the rest of Spain,away from the coast,did not serve until 9.p.m.
- The staff was so kind and helpful! The accommodations are pristine (excellent new shower and bath soaps), and the location is right in the center of the town near the main square. The included breakfast was a huge amount and very delicious.
- The room was ok, but the owner was very negative: there is nothing in Daroca, only 2000 people, 1000 without car, old people ( his welcome)
- Friendly staff very nice rooms & historic dining area excellant experience
Hotel Lázaro is set in Calamocha, less than 50 minutes’ drive from both Zaragoza and Teruel. It offers a restaurant serving traditional homemade food and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms are simply decorated and come with cable TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom.Hotel Lázaro offers a café bar where guests can have breakfast, tapas or a variety of sandwiches. Meeting and banquet facilities are also availableFree private parking is possible on site and pets are allowed on request.
Friendly staff , very clean rooms and comfy beds.
Quite an experience as everybody so friendly, oh and so funny 🤣, great stay en route to friends in Spain, certainly stop here again. Good food also, yummy steak.
Thanks to everybody.
See you soon
- Found this place on the Internet, this is my third visit. Would go back anytime.
- Great location, free parking and wifi. Friendly local people in the surrounding bars. Great stop over place.
- Staff and local people were very friendly. Calamocha is a small village with shops, restaurants and bars – all you need for a short visit. Hotel is close to motorway and is convenient for the long drive from U.K. to southern Spain.
- not much to say realy location perfect staff as always polite and cheerfull food good
- Friendly staff , very clean rooms and comfy beds.
This converted flour mill is located just outside the Aragonese town of Monreal del Campo. The hotel offers heated rooms in a relaxing environment, with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Hotel Molino Bajo’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, and you can enjoy your meal with the sound of the trickling water in the background. The bar shares a space with the former mill machinery.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Teruel is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to Albarracín and Gallocanta Lake in 45 minutes. Zaragoza is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
- A well restored old building with a quirky reception area, and a comfortable room. Dinner was good regional food, and excellent value.
- The owners /staff were exceptionally helpful and pleasant people. Nothing was a problem for them. Property and rooms were very clean indeed. Outstanding value for money!
- Clean, comfortable and excellent value for money. A top stop over hotel!
- Good converted corn mill. Dinner OK beakfast OK, geese outside in the corn pool good fun!!
- Spacious room and bathroom. Rustic rural setting, good food, easy parking,
Rincón de Navarrete
This stunning old Aragonese property maintains all of its original charm, and combines delightful period details with modern facilities such as free Wi-Fi.Enjoy a journey into history in this mansion-style hotel, set in Calamocha, in the beautiful countryside of Teruel, 62 miles outside Zaragoza.Admire The Rincón de Navarrete’s lovely, classical décor, including ceramic flooring, fashionable rugs, and wooden ceiling beams.Free parking at the hotel makes it easy to explore the Aragonese countryside. The Rincón de Navarrete also features a private hunting reserve, covering 900 hectares.Treat yourself to traditional meals at the Rincón de Navarrete’s restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink out on the stone patio, surrounded by gardens.After dinner, relax by the fireplace in the hotel living room. You can surf the net for free in public areas.
Great location in rural Spain yet close to the motorway but not close enough to be inconvenienced by the noise. Justino gave us a very warm welcome in English and was very attentive throughout our stay. Breakfast has improved (compared to our last visit 18 months ago) and we were given Serano ham and Manchego cheese.
The building is impressive and the standard room was good. Last time we stayed in a suite which felt very luxurious.
For us, Rincon de Navarete is an ideal stop on our way down to Costa Blanca and we shall return next year. Thank you Justino for your welcome which was very appreciated after spending the day on the motorways, particularly last Sunday with the rain and bad weather thrown at us!
Although we thought we had paid by credit card
They said they only accepted cash
And took an additional 10 euros because they did t have change
Beautiful place in a lovely small village.
Rooms were very comfortable and clean.
Bathroom was a good size with complementary shower gel etc.
- Situated just off the motorway – handy but without any noise at all. Particularly comfy beds. Very quiet spot. Eccentric/interesting design features in old fashioned salon areas. Friendly owner. provided my elderly father with ground floor room as requested. Free parking on site.
Parking, Location, building, bathroom, bedroom, gardens and the quite unusual decor
Worth a visit.
- Great location in rural Spain yet close to the motorway but not close enough to be inconvenienced by the noise. Justino gave us a very warm welcome in English and was very attentive throughout our stay. Breakfast has improved (compared to our last visit 18 months ago) and we were given Serano ham and Manchego cheese.
Located in Daroca, Hotel-Apartamentos Melihah has accommodations with free WiFi and a shared lounge.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher, microwave and a toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Calatayud is 24 miles from the condo hotel, while Gallocanta is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 57 miles from Hotel-Apartamentos Melihah.
- The apartment was right in the centre of Daroca which meant that everything was within a short walk. The apartment was on the third floor but the building has a lift which we were grateful for, avoiding hauling bags up several flights of stairs. The apartment was very spacious with plenty of facilities (fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,etc), the bedrooms comfortable and it had a very good bathroom. We liked the communal areas as well, although we didn’t use them to their full potential. There are several bars and restaurants in the square below so it did get a little noisy since it was the weekend but closing the windows did the job; there’s air conditioning.
- The facility is beautiful and well maintained. Rosa, who received us, was very attentive to our needs.
- Very friendly and service oriented host; very clean apartment with good bed and well equipped bathroom
- Alojamiento perfecto para pasar unos días en Daroca. Perfecta ubicación, limpio, cómodo, completamente equipado y la atención, tanto por parte de Paquita, como por parte de Rosa inmejorable.
Ha sido decorado con muchos detalles, muy acogedor, mantuvieron intacta la estructura de la casa que data de mucho tiempo.
Está muy bien equipada y el trato con los dueños ha sido muy gentil.
Top Hotels In Berrueco Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berrueco Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berrueco Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berrueco Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!