10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berrien Springs Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Berrien Springs Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berrien Springs Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berrien Springs Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berrien Springs Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berrien Springs Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berrien Springs Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berrien Springs Michigan:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Benton Harbor
Located in Benton Harbor, 29 miles from South Bend, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Benton Harbor features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was nice and quiet. The room was clean and everyone was nice.
- The room was very organized and clean. I felt very safe and comfortable here
- I like the way the housekeepers was polite and it was a very quick process to get in my room.
- housekeeping did a great job on the room. room was very comfortable and well equipped. Parking was good. Room was quiet though next to highway. The dining area was nicely kept EXEPT for some exceptions………………not below
- Room was clean and nice. Loved the in room coffee maker
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Benton Harbor St. Joseph
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Benton Harbor St. Joseph is located in Benton Harbor, 29 miles from South Bend and 25 miles from New Buffalo.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The suite was very nice. Extra large Bathroom. Will stay there when we visit again next year.
- The breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly. The hotel was new so it was very clean and nice.
- We enjoyed the modern look of the facility. The room was spacious and accommodated three adults and two small children very well. The managers and staff were friendly and helpful. Overall good experience!
- It is a new facility close to a beach and shopping. Wonderful location, awesome staff, and great rooms!!! With good free breakfast! We will definitely be going back.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Best Western Benton Harbor – St. Joseph
One of our top picks in Benton Harbor.Best Western Benton Harbor – St. Joseph is located in Benton Harbor, 29 miles from South Bend and 26 miles from New Buffalo.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff were all so pleasant and accommodating. I plan to stay here again.
- Great breakfast, super clean rooms and friendly staff.
- Manager (Jennifer) was very helpful on phone regarding a change of reservations that I made thru Booking.com. Much appreciated! The hotel itself is very well-maintained. Breakfast was awesome. Comfort of room was very nice. Location perfect. Great price. (Stayed for two nights).
- The lady that checked us in was very nice and helpful
- I made a road trip for 2 weeks from Detroit to San Fransisco and stayed in Colorado, Arizona, Nebraska, Nevada, Las Vegas, Los Angeles (the most disgusting place!), and San Fransisco. This hotel was just a 1 night stay for me due to heavy snow storm and it was the most beautiful hotel and most romantic time for me during these 2 weeks! 🙂 thank you for all staff. No need to deposit, free coffee and tea, breakfast was good. WiFi sped was super. Free parking. Smiling staff!
Staybridge Suites – Benton Harbor-St. Joseph
Staybridge Suites – Benton Harbor-St. Joseph offers accommodations in Benton Harbor.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Bend is 29 miles from Staybridge Suites – Benton Harbor-S, and New Buffalo is 25 miles away.
- The bed was like a cloud, the room was beautiful, everything I could have ever expected.
- The newer facility meant that rooms, bedding, and over facility was much cleaner than an older hotel would be. They had very comfortable bedding, a full sized refrigerator, in room kitchen tools and accessories, and of course, a great free breakfast offered.
- The cleanliness of the room and all the extras in the kitchenette!
- nice having a mini kitchen..quick trip to st joseph…
- Great breakfast. Room was clean and the staff very helpful. This hotel was brand new. Modern and location was close to shopping and restaurants.
Quality Inn & Suites- Niles
Quality Inn & Suites- Niles is located in Niles, 9 miles from South Bend and 26 miles from New Buffalo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- Very clean. If someone droppe3d something that employee was there right behind them to clean up, constantly putting new stuff out I highly recommend.
- The staff was polite and respectful. The breakfast was good for the price of the visit.
- Beds and pillows are comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
- They made extra breakfast for our large group just as they were supposed to be closing it. Friendly staff & rooms were clean and nicely decorated.
- Breakfast was very good. Enjoyed the eggs and sausage and the waffles. Everything was kept stocked so choices remained good until closing.
Comfort Suites Benton Harbor – St. Joseph
Comfort Suites Benton Harbor – St. Joseph is located in Benton Harbor, just 29 miles from South Bend. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The pool/jacuzzi room was amazing!! Breast stress reliever!
- Great hospitality and warm smile. The services a d staff were great. Will come back to stay.
- Always like the beds at comfort inns. And the fact that they have different pillows to accommodate everyone’s tastes
- Bed was very comfortable. The pillows were too but because they are small they were hard to position well. Overall very good though. The ventilation/AC were excellent.
- Everything was clean. The staff was courteous. And the breakfast was great.
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor
One of our best sellers in Benton Harbor! Located in Benton Harbor, 29 miles from South Bend, Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.
- I was shocked when I arrived. For the money I figured it would be just ok. The last few hotels Ive stayed at have been dirty, and in need up a remodel. Staying here was a welcome relief. The staff was exceptional, room spotless, everything was spot on and great decor too!
- It was clean and very doors were accessible from many sides of the building.
- Comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast though normally not included in the rate
- The rooms were very clean and that to me is most important. Staff was friendly and courteous.Would definitely stay there again.
- Check in was pleasant and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent!!
Days Inn Benton Harbor/ St. Joseph
Located off Interstate 94, this hotel is 1 miles from shopping at Fairplain Plaza. It features an on-site business center, a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms offer cable TV.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at Days Inn Benton Harbor/St. Joseph. The simply styled rooms also include an in-room safe and a work desk.The Benton Harbor/St. Joseph Days Inn is a 5-minute walk from Celebration! Cinema, and a 6-minute drive from Benton park. Blossom Trails Golf Club is 3 miles away.
- Check-in staff was extremely helpful! The room was comfortable and clean.
- This was a layover night stop on our way to Michigan, hence, we had not decided ahead of time where we would stay…so last minute deal! The staff was OK…nothing exceptional. The place appeared to be average cleanliness, my husband did see a bug crawling in the bathroom. The breakfast the next day was pretty good overall.
- Clean and modern new furniture. Comfy beds good wifi and tv
- Everything is clean for being a basic hotel. Nice little grab and go breakfast.
- Very basic hotel. Great for just touching base to sleep. Nice fitness room. Looks clean.
Baymont Inn & Suites St. Joseph – Stevensville
Situated just off Interstate 94, this Stevensville, Michigan hotel is 3 miles from Grand Mere State Park on Lake Michigan. It offers free Wi-Fi, as well as an indoor pool and hot tub.A tea/coffee maker, cable TV and ironing facilities are featured in all guest rooms at Baymont Inn & Suites St. Joseph – Stevensville. Each has standard furnishings, carpeted floors and tasteful decorations.Guests can enjoy free access to an on-site fitness center. A 24-hour front desk and laundry services are available at Baymont Inn & Suites St. Joseph. Free public parking and a daily continental breakfast are also provided.The Curious Kids’ Museum is about 6 miles away, while Andrews University is less than 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Price was good for our purpose. Spent most of our time out of the hotel. Did use the pool but it was a little chilly.
- A nice, clean motel with a friendly staff, good parking, comfortable beds, good water pressure in the shower, etc, etc.
- Facility was beautiful & the room was excellent!
- Location and price, Every thing was clean other than that bed bug my wife found in her bed. I think the hotel is in bad need for a remodeling n the near future
- Rooms were clean and front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Facilities are older, but priced well in comparison with other, newer hotels. If you need a clean space to sleep and a fridge to store your wine, this is the place. If you are looking for luxury, try somewhere else. Free breakfast is nothing more than Gordon Food Service donuts and bagels, yogurt, cream cheese, juices, coffee, a few cereals and waffles. Well stock and restocked all morning so you are never short of items
American Inn Benton Harbor
Lake Michigan and Silver Beach County Park are 5 miles from this hotel. American Inn Benton Harbor serves a daily continental breakfast and has cable TV with HBO in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a desk are included in the spacious, traditionally-decorated rooms. Rooms also have a coffee-maker and a sitting area. Some rooms feature a microwave and a fridge.The front desk at this pet-friendly hotel is staffed 24 hours a day. Laundry facilities are also available for guests.Located just off of I-94, Benton Harbor American Inn is 2 miles from Blossom Trails Golf Club. St. Joseph-Benton Harbor Amtrak train station is a 12-minute drive from the property.
- Only the price! But I guess you get what you pay for
- Dirtiest place ever went and bought blankets and pillows
- Located close to shopping and restaurants. Coffee was good, TV was huge! Bed was ok
- Nothing the place was,dirty unsafe and disgusting. The bed felt like there was bugs in it biting me
- I am a very active 62 year old married mom and have traveled every where. This was that absolute worst accommodations I “EVER” stayed in!!!!
Top Hotels In Berrien Springs Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berrien Springs Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berrien Springs Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berrien Springs Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!