10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bernúy-salinero Castile And Leon:
Hotel San Antonio
Set 150 feet from Ávila Railway Station, Hotel San Antonio features modern rooms with flat-screen TVs. There is a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine.Each heated room at Hotel San Antonio has a desk and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available.Ávila’s old town and cathedral are less than 1.2 mi from the hotel. Madrid can be reached in less than 2 hours by train, while Salamanca is 62 mi away.
- Staff were very polite and helpful. Really near the train station and a pleasant walk to the town centre
The bed was comfortable
The room was clean
The service was excellent
- Convenient location close to the railway station. Parking was close and cost 1 euro per night.
The location of the hotel was good and it was a short walk to the centre of town. We were able to park our car close by – free at weekends and o ly a Euro for a whole day. Staff were helpful.
Room was fine.
- The hotel is close to the train and national bus station. But also close to the city bus (1 and 4) that can take you around the city. Room was clean and quiet, with a big bathroom.
Hotel Rural el Linaje de Los Cinco Sombreros
Restored from a former work house, this hotel is located in a small village in the northwest of Ávila, in a privileged setting, near the city of Ávila.The homey spaces of this hotel have been conserved largely in their original style and the rooms boast plenty of natural light. You can sample excellent Castilian cuisine in the hotel restaurant.You can enjoy long walks through the beautiful natural surrounding landscape. A visit to the culture of the walled city is an absolute must, to complement your relaxing break.
- Cogimos la habitación con bañera de hidromasaje y genial. La cena muy rica y casera.
- Los perritos fuera de la casa muy majos. Los gayos muy majos también cacareado, los dueños muy majetes.
la habitacion estaba muy bien, sitio tranquilo a pocos minutos de la ciudad. pueblo muy tranquilo, solo estuvimos 1 noche. Lo recomiendo.
Sitio muy tranquilo y cerca de la ciudad
- La situación, la tranquilidad y el personal super atento
- La casa está genial, los dormitorios son grandes, mi pareja y yo viajábamos con dos perros y estuvimos muy bien en la habitación. El dueño fue muy profesional y muy agradable y atento en todo momento. Tanto el desayuno como las cenas fueron estupendas y muy ricas. Un gran anfitrión!
One of our top picks in Avila.Located beside Ávila’s cathedral, this Medieval-style hotel is set in a 14th-century palace and forms part of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers elegant rooms and free Wi-Fi.The Palacio Valderrabanos features authentic interiors, with wooden doors, coats of armor and ancient artwork. It includes a lounge area and the Fogón de Santa Teresa Restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine.Rooms at Palacio Valderrabanos are equipped with a minibar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Santa Teresa Convent and Museum is 1,300 feet away, while the Santo Tomas Monastery is less than a 10 minute walk from the palace.
- Best location in town. Beautiful lobby and great breakfast
- Great location. Big rooms. Optional parking available upon request and availability. Nice restaurants and shops nearby. Avila is breathtakingly beautiful!
Great location, inside the walls and adjacent to the cathedral.
The hotel is quaint.
The room was clean and very comfortable. The bed especially was very comfortable, the best we had in all of Spain!
We stayed at the Palacio Valderrabanos for 3 nights. We had a nice room with view of the Cathedral.
The bed was confortable.
- Really good property, good staff, nice location, good wifi.
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana
One of our best sellers in Avila! YIT Mirador de Santa Ana is 650 feet from Avila Bus Station and 1,300 feet from the Train Station. It offers free WiFi throughout and free wired internet in business center.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and are heated. Rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, work desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a room on the top floor, which offers superb views of the nearby square. There is also a TV lounge with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Avila Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
It is well situated for travellers arriving at the bus station and wanting to visit the old town, i.e. it is approx. in the middle.
The personnel was very helpful. The fact that we asked for 2 beds in the reservation had not reached them, but they were still able to accommodate us with a big room. The room was very quiet.
- Bed too soft; breakfast not brilliant for the price.
- The friendlyness was really good even my friend who I travelled with is very hard to please. I found it clean and perfect to reach the old town center by foot. Even the hotel was on a main street, it was quite calm. In realation to the price, it is quite a good place and I think 3 Stars are apropriate for the hotel!
La ubicación muy buena, muy cerca de la estación de tren.
Habitación limpia y cama cómoda.
Personal amable y atento
- Se encuentra a 10min andando del casco histórico, acogedor y el personal muy atento en todo momento
- It is well situated for travellers arriving at the bus station and wanting to visit the old town, i.e. it is approx. in the middle.
Palacio de los Velada
One of our top picks in Avila.In an impressive 16th-century palace, the Palacio de los Velada offers luxurious rooms with elegant furnishings and air conditioning. A beautiful arched gallery surrounds the bright, central courtyard.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- Incredible spot- a treat to have such a beautiful place to call home for one night. Fantastic beds, super big and comfy.
- Hotel staff was extremely helpful in booking travel arrangements. Very professional.
- Great staff, room and location! All that we could have asked for . We also appreciated the parking facility.
- Excellent location right across from the Cathedral. Staff was very pleasant. The room was lovely.
- Breakfast was very varied and of excellent quality and in a lovely space. Location to the major attractions was outstanding.
Hotel Fontecruz Ávila
The 4-star Fontecruz Avila is a peaceful and lovely hotel located only 1.9 mi from Ávila. Enjoy a quiet and relaxed stay in beautiful surroundings.This well-designed and exclusive hotel has outstanding facilities which include a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room and a spa.Internet access is available in each of the rooms, so you can keep up to date with your emails at any time.
- Location was great! They were more than helpful and assisted me in obtaining my train tickets that my cellular did not assist me. Excellent job! Thank you.
- Very peaceful place to have a vacation and rest, the bedroom and bathroom are big enough, good breakfast and staff service. Next time maybe stay for more days.
The location was ideal.
The facilities were good.
The room was spacious.
The reception staff were very helpful.
The bar staff were excellent.
- Great hotel from the outside. Outdoor area is lovely, the garden is well taken care of. Bed- and bathroom are big, the bed extra comfortable. We didn’t hear a thing at night. Breakfast is perfect, with everything you need to start the day. Location also ideal, if you have a car. Free parking in front, Avila town is just a few minutes away. Towels are offered at the poolside.
- We were impressed by the luxury of this resort, quiet location, swimming pool, ease to drive into Ávila. Value for money for sure
Hotel H2 Avila
Located just 3 minutes’ drive from the center of Avila, this hotel enjoys views of the medieval city walls, located 1.2 mi away. Free parking is available on site and free WiFi is offered throughout.The contemporary rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free bottle of water. They also include a free safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer.The bar is open 24 hours a day.H2 Avila is a 5-minute walk from Avila Bus Station. Avila Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.Located in Castille and Leon, Avila has many beautiful romanesque and gothic churches.
- The hotel is out of town in an industrial area but it was easy to get a taxi into the centre. There was free underground parking which was great. Wi-fi worked well in the room and there was a free bottle of water. It was basic but very clean and comfortable and good value for money. Breakfast was also good value.
- Perfect for the price point. Room was very clean, with a free bottle of water provided in the room as well.
- Warm welcome at front desk and help getting directions to things we wanted to see.
- Nothing we left after 1 night instead of spending 4 nights
- Great hotel just outside Avila centre very comfortable . To walk in the center takes 30 min but can jump on bus. Staff were friendly and helpful to communicate with good English and pleasant. The room was clean and a had very large bed. Nice shower . Definitely book again.
Hotel Arco San Vicente
One of our top picks in Avila.This hotel is located in Ávila’s charming Old Town, just 650 feet from Ávila Cathedral. It offers classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, most of which offer views over the famous city walls.The rooms at Hotel Arco San Vicente feature traditional décor and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a stylish café with a fireplace and leather sofas. There is also a tavern-style bar serving tapas and local wines.Hotel Arco San Vicente is just 500 feet from San Vicente Church. You can drive to the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve in around 45 minutes.
- Cosy hotel with family atmosphere located directly at the entrance gate to the old town, close to all historical attractions. Room was rather small with roof window but with view on city walls and comfortable.
- Lovely place within the city wall, close to main attractions, very clean and comfortable, kind and helpful staff.
- excellently situated to visit the cathedral or the city walls
- Everything was great, location, friendly, clean and very helpful.
- Great location right next to the walls, easy access to tourist attractions, staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles
Set on the Nuestra Señora de Sonsoles Sanctuary, Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles is located 2.5 mi from Ávila. The rustic-style hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi in public areas.Each heated room includes a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.At Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles guests can enjoy a shared lounge, garden and terrace. There is also a meeting room for 60 people. Free private parking is available.Guests can visit Avila’s historic center and its famous town walls within a 7-minute drive. The Zapatero Mountain is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Madrid is 1 hour’s drive away.
- the restaurant of course! The chef is so nice and good!
- The hotel is quite a long way from the center of Avila, but attached to a lovely sanctuary and has very nice views. The owners are very friendly and the breakfast was definitely above average for a two star establishment.
- The Hotel is in a very quiet situation next to a sanctuary and there was no noise from outside the hotel. Klaus the owner/chef provided two good dinners and breakfasts and he and the other staff were all friendly and helpful. There was ample parking right next to the accommodation.
- Breakfast was fantastic, they laid everything out for us and it was wonderful. Despite not being able to speak English we all managed to communicate quite well.
- Cute country inn style building next door to a church frequently visited from early morning. About 10 rooms in all with restaurant/bar. Set about 3 miles from Avila’s town walls ( walking) or 5-10 minutes by car. Free parking in large tourist car park around the back of the town following the N 403 route from the hotel ( near the police station). Good views from the hotel across to the town. Quiet with little traffic passing by. Had one meal ; varied menu but check the translation as some unusual dishes. Not a lot of English spoken. No public transport passes by. Colourful rooms ( yellow) with lots of accessories. New bathroom with good shower/hot water. Good for 1-2 nights.
El Encanto Hotel & Cafetería
Set in the center of Avila, just 350 feet from Avila Cathedral, the modern El Encanto Hotel & Gastro Espacio offers an on-site bar. Free WiFi is available.Stylish rooms come with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Staff at the 24-hour reception can help with tourist information. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding streets.The Convent of Saint Teresa is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Avila Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- The room was quiet and comfortable and breakfast was fresh and tastey
The staff were delightful. The breakfasts had a personal touch with home baked cakes.
The soft music in the background was an added atmosphere.
- We stayed in the suite and loved the terrace. The location is within city walls and a short walk to everything.
- The manager was very helpful, especially explaining the parking rules to us.
- Great design (a modern rehabilitation of an old building) with very nice and spacious rooms.The hotel offers everything one needs for a trip in Avila.The location is also perfect for sightseeing and the breakfast is all one needs
Top Hotels In Bernúy-salinero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bernúy-Salinero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!