10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bermuda Dunes California – Top Hotel Reviews
Bermuda Dunes California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bermuda Dunes California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bermuda Dunes California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bermuda Dunes California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bermuda Dunes California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bermuda Dunes California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bermuda Dunes California:
Motel 6 Palm Desert – Palm Springs Area
An outdoor pool is available at this Palm Desert Motel. Bermuda Dunes Golf Course is less than a 10-minute drive from the property, and Coachella Valley Museum is 6 miles away.Brightly furnished guest rooms feature free local calls and cable TV. Air conditioning is also available in all rooms at Motel 6 Palm Desert. Wi-Fi is available.Free morning coffee is available in the lobby.The Living Desert is less than a 20-minute drive from the Palm Desert Motel 6. Riverside County Fairgrounds are a 15-minute drive away.
- That staff was pleasant, professional, accommodating.
- Layout with table for 2, double bed versus queen, Raised counter space next to sink to put our personal stuff. Glad not to pay for “free breakfast” that we don’t use.
- Room was very clean. Air conditioner work real well.
- Desk Service was good, good restaurants and stores near
- Like that we stayed close to Fantasy Casino and Del Taco is next door.
Motel 6 Indio – Palm Springs Area
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace with lounge chairs, this Indio motel is 18.5 miles from Palm Springs International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Indio features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is provided at the Indio Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. A laundromat is on site. Truck parking is available.Coachella Valley Museum is a mile from this motel. Fantasy Springs Casino and Bermuda Dunes Golf Course are a 10-minute drive away.
- Efficient check in and check out process. Clean room. Adequate bed.
- I just liked the price for the few hours we stopped to just sleep for the night.
- The room was clean and the bed was good. No back ache. Just needed a bed for a overnight stay. Worked out great so I stayed going to Phoenix and going back home.
- The smoke detector battery was low and making that chirping sound that will drive anyone crazy! Maintenance got right on it and changed it immediately!
- Price was fair if the experience was more positive . toilet had not been cleaned because it appeared not to have been used . minerial streaks in the toilet bowl from non use and no recent cleaning .
Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Located in Palm Desert, 14 miles from Palm Springs, Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Quinta is 7 miles from Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, and Indio is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was excellent.Check in was easy the staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was large and clean with a refrigerator and microwave. Bed and pillows were very confortable. I would definitely stay here again and recommended to my family and friends.
- Room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was good – lots of choices. Pet friendly. Nice and very helpful staff. Like that there was a small snack and soda place at front desk area. Nice grounds, great location close to I-10. Would definitely return.
- great location next to the freeway. The room was clean and the staff was great at check in and check out. You have lot of parking and they also have a free breakfast.
- The eggs were watery. The sofa bed was very uncomfortable.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was satisfactory.
Motel 6 Palm Springs – Rancho Mirage
Motel 6 Palm Springs – Rancho Mirage is located in Rancho Mirage, just 7 miles from Palm Springs.All rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 11 miles from Motel 6 Rancho Mirage, and Indio is 14 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The price and the staff. Overall, the accommodations were good (for the price-point.)
- Towels – a little rough but absorbent. Soap- did not dry my skin, unexpected surprise. Bed- I have memory foam at home, so mediocre. Noise level- depends on your sleeping habit. I didn’t hear a thing, hubby heard all kinds of stuff. Obviously I’m a heavy sleeper and he’s not. The area is nice and quiet, near the places we wanted to be.
- There was nothing that I liked. This place was disgusting. I was repeatedly told the price I paid was wrong, room not ready, personal could have used some personality.
- Noisy, requested upstairs room and got lower level. Mold all in shower of bathroom. Very noisy low life people in other rooms.
Friendly and clean.
Some guests upstairs were night time noisy…..not your. Fault.
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
In downtown Palm Desert, this hotel is 1.4 miles from El Paseo and its shopping options. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily cooked-to-order breakfast is served at the Best Western PLUS Palm Desert Resort. Free coffee and juice are included.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Palm Desert Best Western PLUS. All rooms include a cable TV and a air conditioning.Free access to the gym and tennis court is provided to all guests of the Best Western PLUS. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Many golf courses are within 2 miles of the hotel, including Shadow Mountain Golf Course. College of the Desert and McCallum Theatre are both a 4 minute drive away.
- Everything.Breakfast is always great. Weather: some cold days – which is unusual here.
Breakfast better than most
Brewery and Steakhouse very close
- The made to order breakfast was delicious, quick, & convenient
- The king suite we booked was set up so perfectly! Separate bedroom – extra sink/mirror in hallway so we weren’t both crowding at the bathroom sink – great shower – big enough sittiing area – breakfast made to order was good also and location provided easy access to restaurants and shops!
- Good location, the room was Very clean . And the breakfast was delicious !!
The Inn at Deep Canyon
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This hotel is just 1 miless from The Living Desert/Southern California Zoo & Botanical Gardens. The Inn at Deep Canyon features an outdoor pool, garden and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms provide a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Decorated in a traditional style, each room also has cable TV.During their stay, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and the hotel’s barbecue facilities. They can also use the business center.Deep Canyon Inn is 1 mile from College of the Desert and several golf courses, including Shadow Mountain Golf Course. It is 13 miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 17 miles from Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- Super location – great price and no extra “fees” typical of Palm Springs/ Palm Desert hotels. This is a SIMPLE place, very comfortable; no frills. Usually sold out so book early.
- we did not like the mattress. very uncomfortable.
- I loved the pool area! Loved the way the inn is nestled into lots of vegetation, yet walk distance to to grocery, starbucks…room was huge, clean, comfy. Breakfast great:)) Great little place!
- It’s alright. A bit dated and out of the way. It’s a nice hotel but the price was a bit high for what we finally got. I was expecting something nicer for that price and comparing to the photos.
- We were upgraded to a 2 bed two bath duplex wth a pool. What a surprise!
Indio Super 8 & Suites
One of our top picks in Indio.Located 2 miles from Coachella, this motel is a 5-minute drive from Fantasy Springs Casino. The motel features an outdoor pool and pet-friendly guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily free continental breakfast is provided to guests at the property.Cable TV and a laptop safe are provided in all rooms at Indio Super 8 & Suites. The simply-styled rooms also include a work desk, compact fridge and coffee maker.The Indio Super 8 has an on-site business center for guest convenience. Laundry services and meeting facilities are also available.This motel is within 3 miles of Heritage Palm Golf Club and Shields Date Garden. Desert Adventure Tours is 9 miles away.
- Pillows comfy. They had the light on in the room so that when we opened door, not going into a dark room st night was a bonus. Could use an extra blanket for warmth but california was experiencing some unusual cold weather
- The bed was semi comfortable. I would not recommend this to anyone.
- The female staff was very attentive but when they were not working the phone never got answered.
- The hotel was quiet, even when it was full. The front desk staff was very friendly and very helpful. The location on 111 was convenient to shopping and to I10.
- Staff friendliness and helpfulness. Looked like room was recently painted but holes were left in walls and not stuccoed.
Royal Plaza Inn
This Indio, California hotel, a 25 minute drive from Joshua Tree National Park, features a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms at Royal Plaza Inn offer cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms provide sitting areas and desks. They also have hairdryers and bathroom amenities.Royal Plaza Inn offers guests an on-site restaurant and bar. The hotel has a coffee shop and meeting room.Royal Plaza Inn is within walking distance of Indio Plaza Shopping Center and is 2 miles from Heritage Palms Golf Club. It is 19 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
- The beds were comfy plenty of hot water the place is old could use a facelift otherwise ok
- Ease of access and parking. Ground floor was accessed from inside and out. Very handy for ADA.
- Not very many pet friendly hotels, so of course we might have to return.
- The location was classic with a nice sized room. Stiff mattress, thin walls…could hear every step on the floor above us and neighbors in the rooms and on floors around us. Otherwise nice stay.
- Absolutely NOTHING! This place is unsafe and should be shut down! The man that checked us in was out to lunch kept blame computer for finding a room for us after booking through online site. We also were told that we had to give a 100$ fee in case of damage???Hello scums!
Courtyard Palm Desert
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.Just 8 miles from Indian Canyons, Courtyard Palm Desert features air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free internet access. Facilities include an outdoor pool, a whirlpool, and a gym.The rooms at Palm Desert Courtyard feature modern interiors. All rooms have a minibar, a work desk, and tea/coffee making facilities.The Bistro, in the lobby, is open for breakfast and dinner. Beer and wine are available in the evenings.Courtyard Palm Desert also has laundry facilities, a free newspaper service, and a safe.Palm Desert Courtyard is only 4 miles from the McCallum Theater. There are 7 country and golf clubs within a 3 miles radius of the hotel.
VERY NICE COMFORTABLE. The staff was outstanding in service. Very helpfull.
The negative was the backwards operation of the tub shower controls and a very loose handle.
The base of the tub also had an uneven surface that made taking a shower one slip away from disaster.
- I checked in slightly earlier then the listed check in time. The lovely woman working the reception gave me a few options one of them a room with 2 queens instead of the king room I requested but it would have a view of the pool. I took this one and I’m so happy I did!
- Very nice hotel,well maintained and friendly staff, Ranie was excellent.
- Decent property. Good for a place to sleep. Was clean. Very nice staff.?
Liked the strong, bright lighting. Have noticed a lot of hotels are not well lite and it
was a pleasure to have good lighting!
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Cleaning people friendly and helpful also.
- VERY NICE COMFORTABLE. The staff was outstanding in service. Very helpfull.
Motel 6 Thousand Palms, Ca
Set in Thousand Palms, 8.1 miles from Palm Springs,Motel 6 Thousand Palms – Palm Springs. boasts an outdoor pool and hot tub.Select rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Red Roof Inn Palm Springs Thousand features free WiFi . A TV is provided in each guest room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 11.8 miles from Red Roof Inn Palm Springs Thousand Palms, while Indio is 12.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs International Airport, 6.2 miles from the property.
- Convenient to our destinations. George was very helpful and nice and got us checked in without delay
- The young man that checked us in was very polite very helpful all-around nice guy.
- Well at least you got something to eat for breakfast Grab & Go is the name of this game LOL still better than Motel 6 and better than a box
- they only serve coffee now, no breakfast, and the coffee did not have plain cream
- It was close to the frwy, the event I attended, and shopping.
Top Hotels In Bermuda Dunes California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bermuda Dunes California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bermuda Dunes California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bermuda Dunes California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!