10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berlin Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Berlin Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berlin Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berlin Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berlin Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berlin Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berlin Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berlin Ohio:
Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites is located in Berlin in the region of Ohio. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Canton is 27 miles from Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites, and Millersburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 31 miles from Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites.
No reviews yet.
Lodging on the Square
Located in Berlin, 27 miles from Canton, Lodging on the Square features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean & I’m ‘picky”. The bed was so comfortable that my back didn’t hurt when I woke up the next morning. I will stay here again next time were in town for business.
- The breakfast was very nice and all the shops were in walking distance.
- The room was very comfortable and the location is good.
Room was clean (except for the ceiling vent in the bathroom was filled with dust). The room appeared to be fresh and updated.
Breakfast had a good selection and foods were hot. Location was great.
- Walking distance to stores. Pets were allowed. Good breakfast. Quiet area.
Comfort Suites Hotel and Conference Center
Comfort Suites Hotel and Conference Center offers accommodations in Berlin. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Canton is 27 miles from Comfort Suites Berlin, and Millersburg is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 30 miles from Comfort Suites Hotel and Conference Center.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Location is great.
- The hotel had very clean up to date rooms. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great and had a lot of choices.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, nice pool, very friendly staff
- We go to Berlin a lot and Comfort suites is by far the best place to stay in Berlin
- the breakfast is all excellent and the location is perfect. we like the large rooms and convenience of having frig and microwave. will be back. thanks
Zinck’s Inn Berlin
Zinck’s Inn Berlin is located in Berlin, 27 miles from Canton and 7 miles from Millersburg.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Akron-Canton Regional Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Everything available turned out very good. From bed to food to location we were very satisfied and the two on the reception counter were the icing on the cake.
- Everything was great! Loved the evening snacks! The bed was super comfortable! Breakfast was delicious with so many choices. The Inn is close to everything thing we want to see and do!
- Was great it came recommended by friend they exceeded everything thought would be wife and I enjoyed are stay
- Zinck’s was very clean and the staff was very nice.
- I loved the breakfast and the evening snacks. It was very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful.
Berlin Grande Hotel
Featuring free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool with hot tub and a fitness center, Berlin Grande Hotel is in Berlin off Route 62.Each room has a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a sitting area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also provide free toiletries.At Berlin Grande Hotel guests can enjoy a hot tub, a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market on site. A business center and a vending machine are also available. Free parking is included.Several dining options are nearby, such as Boyd and Wurthmann Restaurant with Amish cooking and East of Chicago Italian only a short walk away.Coblentz Chocolates is steps from this hotel.
- The hotel looks great and it’s a new facility so everything is in a good condition. It’s right in the center of Amish country and we saw many of them around (some even work for the hotel). Overall a great stay.
- We liked the hotel very well. It was absolutely beautiful. Will diffently stay here again. Everything was clean.
- Comfortable bed, good shower, used refrigerator (for cheese and fruit) and coffee maker (also had microwave). Enjoyed walking around Berlin Grande and sat in public area with free cookies and fruit water. Filling breakfast every morning offered hot egg and potato dishes (enjoyed my oatmeal, coffee, and decadent cinnamon roll with maple icing). The Bee Kind bath products were very nice. We had 3 days of rain so we did not walk around neighborhood as planned. (Next time). Since this was Spring Break time the pool was full of kids having fun.
- Staff was very friendly the hotel was very clean the free breakfast was good and well stiocked
- The bed was very comfortable. The room smelled clean when you opened the door. They had a good variety of food with the breakfast. Had a wonderful Time.
Featuring a sauna and an in-house movie theater, this Millersburg hotel provides guests with free Wi-Fi. An indoor pool is also available. Fire Ridge Golf Course is less than a 10-minute drive away.A flat-screen TV and ironing facilities are included in each air-conditioned room at the Berlin Resort. A desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also provided.A 24-hour fitness center is available at the hotel. Guests can also enjoy the scenic garden area, complete with a gazebo and two illuminated waterfalls. Each morning, the Berlin Resort serves a free continental breakfast.The Behalt Amish Mennonite Heritage Center is a 7-minute drive from the Berlin Resort. The Rolling Ridge Animal Park is 3.5 miles away.
- The staff was incredibly friendly. There are a lot of fun things to enjoy on property (including an incredible hot tub) and the room was excellent and very clean.
- The room was very clean and smelled wonderful. The room was the nicest I’ve stayed in for the money.
- The Resort is a neat place to stay and you can not bear the price for what you get!
- The hotel was the best part of our trip. We enjoyed everything from the warm oatmeal cookie to the movie theater.
- Bed was comfy. The bathroom was big with shelves and counter for stuff. Room was clean.
The Wallhouse Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Wallhouse Hotel offers accommodations in Walnut Creek, just 3.9 miles from Berlin.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canton is 25 miles from The Wallhouse Hotel, and Millersburg is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 30 miles from the property.
best place in county.
best free breakfast .
large rooms, very clean everything looked new including the carpet.
The air conditioning worked great, very important to me! It was very quiet and comfortable, and the hot breakfast is far better than most hotels in that area. The balcony was also nice although it was raining. Our room was spotless and we enjoyed
having a fridge in our room and microwave! We love the Wallhouse and will definitely stay there again as we have many times in the past.
- The large spacious room was great. The breakfast was really nice. Great location and spacious room
- This is one of the best properties we have ever used, everything was above our expectations.
- we really liked our stay.It is a beautiful place. We loved it. the breakfast wasn’t really great.But the people were so nice. and the room was so nice, the bed was really great. The room style was so nice. We were celebrating our 53rd anniversary that is were i wanted to go for our 53rd.
- best place in county.
Comfort Inn Millersburg
The Comfort Inn hotel is in the town of Millersburg in Holmes County’s Amish Country, home to one of the largest Amish communities in the world. It is also a short drive from popular attractions like the neighboring towns of Berlin, Charm, Walnut Creek, Mt. Hope and Kidron.Throughout the surrounding communities and countryside, guests can see the Amish way of life by touring the numerous farms and homes in the area. Popular attractions nearby include Yoder’s Amish Home, the Victorian House Museum, the Farm at Walnut Creek, Holmes County Amish Flea Market and Lehman’s Hardware store.As a guest, you can enjoy features like free hot breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, an indoor heated saltwater pool and hot tub and a fitness center.Business travelers will appreciate additional conveniences like the on-site business center, a public computer with Internet access, and access to fax and copy services. It also has a meeting room that accommodates up to 49 people.The rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail and cable TV.It is a pet-friendly hotel; fees apply. Laundry facilities are on the premises and plenty of parking is provided.
- I liked the fact that the hotel had a pool and hot tub area to relax in.
- Under remodel but neat and new where I stayed. Fully explained by friendly girl at desk also several recommended places for dinner
- Sraff very friendly and accommodating. Clean and affordable
- Location, breakfast, pool, nice size room surrounding area
- Very clean comfortable ions. Great staff. Excellent breakfast
Featuring an indoor swimming pool with a retractable roof, Carlisle Inn is located in Sugarcreek, Ohio. The property serves complimentary daily breakfast. Guests can find an Amish-style restaurant adjacent to the inn.Each simply furnished room is equipped with air conditioning. All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Select rooms will feature a balcony or patio. Room service is available.Guests at the Sugarcreek Carlisle Inn can enjoy live performances at the on-site theatre. There is also a fitness centre, a gift store and children’s playground. Free WiFi access is available.Dutch Valley Restaurant is located on the property and serves authentic Amish Dishes. The on-site Dutch Valley Market sells local meats, cheeses and foods.Carlisle Inn is 2.1 miles from Alpine Hills Museum and 7.4 miles from Warther Museum.
- Everything was so clean. Many little touches in my room that made the stay so nice. Loved the hair dryer and magnifying mirror.
- The staff were super nice and accommodations were excellent. Kelly at checkin was so thoughtful and went out of her way to even give us a handwritten note wishing us a happy 37th Anniversary! We are so looking forward to coming back. We want to make it hopefully at least once a year.
- We liked the games that were available at guest service and the 2nd floor gathering area that had wonderful cookies and popcorn available to guests in the evening along with the coffee and water that were available 24/7. It was also nice to have restaurant, shopping and a concert facility all in the same area. This hotel is clean and well maintained, friendly and helpful staff.
The coffe could be a little taste, and the milk also whole milk.
Please include bananas with the breakfast.
- The rooms were not only beautiful… so spacious as well! Can’t wait to go back with my husband!
Featuring free WiFi, Grapevine House offers accommodations in Winesburg.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Berlin is 6 miles from Grapevine House, and Canton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The décor of this historic home was very nice. The owners have done a nice job. The décor reflects the area, Holmes County, and the Amish and Mennonite community. Some fruit and donuts were offered for breakfast, at the B&B … or you could make your own oatmeal, on the first floor kitchen. Brewing your own coffee is also possible. This is a two story building, a single, double bed room and a double, double bed rooms up front. Two similar rooms are located at the back of the top floor. There is one bedroom, on the 1st floor, at the back. The front rooms will experience some road noise … highway 62 is close to the B&B, and trucks and cars pass by throughout the night. Parking is available just in front of the building.
- We were unfamiliar with Grapevine House so didn’t know what to expect. The decor was lovely, clean, and everyone friendly and kind.
The cleanliness and service were absolutely great! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would like to come back. We had the entire house to ourselves and it was very relaxing and enjoyable.
Everything was super!
- The Grapevine Home is a lovely old home, very clean, private, and comfortable.
- The beds are very comfortable and the staff is wonderful!
Top Hotels In Berlin Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berlin Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berlin Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berlin Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!