10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berlin Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Berlin Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berlin Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berlin Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berlin Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berlin Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berlin Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berlin Connecticut:
Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites is located in Berlin, 12 miles from Hartford and 21 miles from New Haven.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 15 miles from Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, and Milford is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 24 miles from Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites.
- Very clean, beautiful carpet and small lobby section,bed was so soft, blankets were nice and warm.
Great staff. Accommodated some special requests
- We were charged for three nights when we specifically told the concierge we were staying for 2 nights. And they conveniently don’t have it on their record. Very unprofessional.
- Daniel McFarlane at the front desk is extremely helpful and patient with our requests. He has made great suggestions to us when I hope to change my room type as I’m traveling with my two boys, which make our stay more comfortable.
- The breakfast eas was awesome my husband and I love everything our room was very comfortable and immaculate well-kept the inside and the outside very well-maintained and the staff was wonderful
Days Inn Berlin/Hartford
This Berlin, Connecticut hotel is one mile from Silver Lake. This hotel features an outdoor pool, gym and a daily breakfast.The Days Inn Berlin Hartford provides guests with a daily newspaper. The Hawthorne Inn restaurant is adjacent to the hotel and serves American food.Rooms at the Days Inn Berlin are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Guests will find a coffee maker and refrigerator in every room.The Berlin Days Inn Hartford is within a 20-minute drive of Dinosaur State Park and Powder Ridge Ski Resort. The Mark Twain House is 20 miles from the hotel.
- The room was ok can’t complain. It could have been cleaner and more updated. It was very outdated I didn’t eat any of breakfast so I have no opinion on that
We liked the adjoining rooms.
We liked the terrace outside the first floor room.
We liked the price.
Staff was willing to solve problems with room.
- The afternoon desk clerk, Priscilla was nice, accommodating and professional.
- Pool, bathroom and the beds were really comfortable
- I liked that the room was poolside, if the pool actually worked while we stayed there.
Quality Inn & Suites Meriden
Quality Inn & Suites Meriden offers accommodations in Meriden.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hartford is 14 miles from Quality Inn Meriden, and New Haven is 20 miles from the property. Bradley International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Breakfast wasn’t that great, it got noisy in the afternoon due to construction in the rooms. Over all pretty mice place
- The staff was great, manager was very welcoming and made it a nice place to visit. The room was clean
- Good value for business travelers to Meriden. Convenient location.
- Harry at the front desk was awesome. He was accommodating and was always smiling. I would stay again.
- I loved the pillows in the room, and how they had an ice machine on every floor.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Meriden
Located off of U.S. Route 5 and within a 7-minute drive of Interstate 691, this Meriden hotel is 15 miles from downtown Hartford. Guests can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool, and access to free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Meriden. There is also an on-site fitness center and business center.Each room at the Meriden Holiday Inn Express and Suites includes a desk and a cable TV. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom. The suites have a sofa bed in the sitting area.Hubbard Park and Castle Craig are 8 miles from the hotel.
- The Room was Huge, Could have fit a whole extra queen sized bed in there!
- The service was excellent, very attentive, especially the front desk. The room was clean and well maintained and the breakfast was delicious! Also, we were referred to a restaurant across the street, San Soujous (spelling?) and the food there was OUTSTANDING, thank you for the recommendation!
- The breakfast was hot, good, and they had a variety. The room was large and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- Seemed fairly new amid a sea of dreary, seedy-looking inns/motels. Carpets/furniture seemed clean/new.
- Size and facilities in the room were great and so was breakfast and the work-out rom.
Radisson Hotel Cromwell
Located in Cromwell, 11 miles from Hartford, Radisson Hotel Cromwell features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. New Haven is 24 miles from Radisson Hotel Cromwell, and Waterbury is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Good location off of highway,clean room, plenty of free parking
- Great value. Awesome customer service at the front desk. All employees well trained, professional and courteous.
- It would have been nice for breakfast to be included BUT I forgot toothpaste and the staff was only too happy to send some up. Really helpful. Also – very close to restaurants which was great, considering I checked in around 11pm.
- It was close to alot of restaurants n shopping area
- Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Location was great for my purpose. Loved the pool.
Red Roof Inn Hartford- New Britain
Featuring free WiFi, Red Roof Inn Hartford- New Britain offers pet-friendly accommodations in New Britain, just 8 miles from Hartford.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 26 miles from Red Roof Inn Hartford- New Britain, and Waterbury is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Was not aware I would get out on a floor were people actually live,, would not have been a problem if I didn’t smell pot all the time in the hallway, and all the noise from other room or people begging for money
- The beds were soft and cozy with super smooth sheets. Ricky Bell at the reception desk was a great host. He acted like a real person, not just a paid staff member. His recommendations were spot on and he took care of issues quickly.
- What eggs? Price was right, room was confortable.
- The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room in general was comfortable.
- Location was perfect for what we wanted-close to CCSU. Great restaurants open 24 hours in the neighborhood. The diner is great. Friendly staff, big rooms, comfortable beds, clean. The only negative aspect was the family in the next room had kids up and TV on all night. They were very loud. I was going to complain to the friendly staff at the desk but opted to turn the air conditioner fan up loud. It was a good stay and I would stay there again.
Comfort Inn & Suites Meriden
This Meriden, Connecticut hotel is located just off Interstate 91 and is 13 miles from the Mount Southington Ski Area. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access and meeting rooms.A 39-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured in each guest room at the Comfort Inn & Suites Meriden. A microwave and refrigerator are also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Guests can visit the fitness center or the business center at the Meriden Comfort Inn & Suites. A daily continental breakfast with bacon and eggs is served every morning in the lobby.Dinosaur State Park is 11 miles from the hotel. Central Hartford is a 20-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was good. Also key card didn’t work at first, but the maintenance man on site helped immediately.
Breakfast was great, gave us enough to skip lunch on our skiing days and jump directly to dinner after about 8 hours.
Front desk staff service was exceptional!
- Conveniently located off I95. Will definitely use it in the future.
- Very clean. Staff very friendly. Very good breakfast.
- Large room, excellent condition. Bountiful continental breakfast. Loved this hotel!!!
Super 8 Cromwell/Middletown
This Connecticut hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Super 8 Cromwell/Middletown is 4 miles from Dinosaur State Park.Rooms provide desks, hairdryers and coffee makers.Cromwell/Middletown Super 8 serves breakfast and offers guests a business center and meeting facilities.Super 8 is across from Cromwell Commons Shopping Center and is 5 miles from Wesleyan University. The hotel is 12 miles from Connecticut Science Center and 26 miles from Bradley International Airport.
- The lobby was depressing and the halls were really sketchy and dirty but the room was clean and did not smell of smoke. The young man at the reception was also very nice!
- The bed wasn’t too bad. Location was perfect, close to everything. Liked the fact that the room had a small refrigerator and microwave. Room was a good size. Liked the fact that I could open the window to let in the fresh air.
- The room was filthy…toenail clippings found on night stand, and dirt and wire ties found under sheets and on mattress cover. I tried to contact management two times…no response…the morning clerk said he would try to get someone to contact me…it’s been 24 hours and the only contact has been from Booking.com!
- We liked the cleanliness and the remodeled decor. Fridge and microwave in the room helped us immensely.
- Easy to see.. It was across the street from stores, as well as gasoline station and fast food restaurants. Plenty of parking.
Hawthorn Suites Hartford/Meriden
One of our best sellers in Meriden! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hawthorn Suites Hartford/Meriden offers accommodations in Meriden, just 17 miles from Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. New Haven is 17 miles from Hawthorn Suites Hartford/Meriden, and Waterbury is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff was very courteous greeting me wherever I encountered them. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Lobby area was very clean as well. Hallways and carpet were clean
Employee Jaycee was AMAZING!!!!
Breakfast was good.
- Love the breakfast just wish they would have sausage and bacon more often
- Room was nice, the bathroom was spacious! Great amenities. Breakfast was great with real eggs not the powdered kind most places use.
- Price, but I see why. Hotel is too new to be let go. Too much competition in the area to not maintain your carpets
Quality Inn Cromwell / Middletown
Wesleyan University is 4.5 miles from this Cromwell, Connecticut hotel. This Quality Inn offers free Wi-Fi, an on-site gym and a daily hot breakfast with waffles and fresh coffee.Cable TV, a work desk and a hairdryer are standard in every room. Select rooms at Cromwell Quality Inn offer a microwave and a small fridge.A public computer is in the lobby. Dry cleaning services are available and free parking is available on site.Quality Inn Cromwell / Middletown is 4.8 miles from Dinosaur State Park. The Mark Twain House and Museum is a 20 minute drive from this hotel. Bradley International Airport is a 30 minute drive away.
- Basic hotel , clean and safe. Value for price was great. They made some recent upgrades it looked.
- The location was perfect, the room was great, and the price was the best. The best part of the stay was the nice hot shower. They provided ample towels- we never needed to ask for more. The sheets smelled very clean. The comforter and the pillows were very nice.
- Room location. Bed comfortable. Friendly staff. Close parking.. Refrigerator and microwave which both worked well.
- Comfy bed good reading lights extra towels very clean
- easy access. Just off Interstate and close to good resturant
Top Hotels In Berlin Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berlin Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berlin Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berlin Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!