10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel L’Espine is located in Wibrin in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 19 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Spa is 24 miles from Hotel L’Espine, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 7 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 36 miles away.
- The location of the hotel was amazing. On top of a hill, beautiful surrounding, and authentic little village. And the food in the hotel is very good too.
- The staff were extremely friendly, and the hotel is located right on the hiking trail! We felt welcome the instant we arrived, and it’s just a short walk to La Chouffe! Also, the view is spectacular, as the hotel sits on a big green hill 🙂
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location (and very handy for L’Achouffe brewery).
- Stuuning view, breakfast was superb. Close to a really good Belgian beer brewery.
- Het ontbijt was superlekker en meer dan genoeg. Elke morgen konden we ook een eitje bestellen. S’avonds hadden we ook nog een ruime keuze uit verschillende dranken om de dag af te sluiten. De kamers waren zeer ruim en zeer proper. Heel rustgevende omgeving waar je mooie wandelingen kan maken. Het was echt top en zullen hier in de toekomst zeker nog meer logeren.
Hotel les Genets
One of our top picks in La-Roche-en-Ardenne.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel les Genets offers accommodations in La-Roche-en-Ardenne, just 13 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Spa is 25 miles from Hotel les Genets, and Dinant is 30 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
It is a very nice friendly oldfashioned hotel with a great atmosphere. We have been there before and will certainly come back in the future. The owners are very nice people who make you feel welcome. He is a great cook. We hope they will not make this hotel completely uptodate as being what it is now, determines it great value.
The view from the hotel upon the village is priceless.
- I did not know this still exists. People who run the hotel and restaurant with love and knowledge. I real treat on every level.
- Fantastic breakfast, great views across the valley and town.
- Breakfast and dinner were both superb. And the view was spectacular.
- Lovely evening meal and breakfast and the bar area very relaxing
- It is a very nice friendly oldfashioned hotel with a great atmosphere. We have been there before and will certainly come back in the future. The owners are very nice people who make you feel welcome. He is a great cook. We hope they will not make this hotel completely uptodate as being what it is now, determines it great value.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel l’Ermitage offers accommodations in Houffalize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Hotel l’Ermitage, and Spa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 38 miles from Hotel l’Ermitage.
- Family run hotel. Owner role model in hospitality. Breakfast buffet shows a great variety of options. Nice location!
The location was beautiful!
The room and bed were cosy and comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent!
Location. Beautifully situated. Nice refurbished room
Comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly. 🐕 friendly
- Family-run hotel, keeping the 1950s style of the owner’s father – friendly staff and comfortable room – ample parking and full of atmosphere – a mile from town and very quiet.
very good restaurant, very good chef, friendly staff; well located as starting point for excursions. Quiet and green surroundings with easy parking space.
Homely family feel.
We enjoyed our extended weekend!
Hotel Leo At Home & Hotel Leo Villa
Leo offers sound-proofed rooms with free wired internet and cable TV in the center of Bastogne. This design hotel was established in 1946 and is situated on Place Mac Auliffe.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Leo At Home have a minibar, work desk and a sitting area. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.The Bastogne Historic Center is one mile from Leo At Home. The towns of Wiltz and Houffalize are within a 20-minute drive from the hotel. La Ferme des Bisons is 10 minutes away by car.Guests can enjoy international cuisine at the restaurant which is set in an old train carriage. This unique setting is luxuriously decorated and includes a terrace for warm weather. The bistro offers more casual surroundings with a cozy open fire.
- A simple hotel in a great location. The Hotel Bistro was excellent value.
- Classy bistro, 10% off each meal as guests, secure parking, champagne with breakfast, great staff, great location
I had stayed here before but the room was on the 2nd? floor and in the back. Less noise.
The room they gave me was a loft. Alot of space with 2 twin beds and an extra room with a single twin.
Alot more space than usual for European place. Bathroom was large too and with a tub that wasnt expected.
- Staff was so eager to please, very patient and friendly. Location was right in the middle of charming Bastogne. Very comfortable room! Breakfast was perfect!
Large room, very clean, good beds, good bathroom.
You can stay in the room untill 11.30 o’clock.
We booked a parking (10€) and someone of the staff drove the car to the parking place (in another street)
Logis Hostellerie De La Claire Fontaine
Located in La-Roche-en-Ardenne in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 13 miles from Durbuy, Logis Hostellerie De La Claire Fontaine features a playground and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Spa is 25 miles from Hostellerie De La Claire, and Dinant is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from Logis Hostellerie De La Claire Fontaine.
- Realy pet-friendly hotel with nice restaurant in the relaxing Ardennes
- Lots pf place to park the Bikes, pleasant grounds and staff were nice but quiet
- I loved the view from our balcony. Also the old things downstairs in the lobby.
- Love this hotel. Fantastic location in a beautiful park. The room was modern and renovated with a nice balcony on the park. The breakfast is just the most delicious in the world (don’t miss the home made chocolate cake!). The staff is incredibly polite and friendly. My favourite place in the beautiful Ardennes.
- The whole place needs to be closed down and either refurbished or demolished.
Le Château de Rendeux
Le Château de Rendeux is located in Rendeux, just 28 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Durbuy is 8 miles from Le Château de Rendeux, and Spa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 27 miles from Le Château de Rendeux.
- fantastic location, old style chateau building, large rooms, good breakfast
- Excellent location in a castle, friendly staff, very nice food, and all that for a good price. You should go!
- Good restaurant. Good service, very friendly atmosphere. Good breakfast. Located in a small village, very peaceful, restful.
Room huge looked over grounds evening dinner great pork wellington and the dessert was the best ever seen all pink meringue over glace over thin slice pineapple fab! chef is an artist go there soon!
good parking away from the road
- Beautiful chateau, with clean rooms, and a good (if a little slow) restaurant.
Hotel Aux Massotais
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Aux Massotais offers accommodations in Petites Tailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Liège is 30 miles from Hotel Aux Massotais, and Durbuy is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Aux Massotais.
- The staff were very good, food and service excellent. lovely site in the middle of nowhere nice and peaceful, it is close to the motorway but that didn’t affect us
- Restaurant on premises. Proprietor spoke excellent English.
- Amazingly quiet place, despite being v near the motorway. Slept really well. Food good & great breakfast. Lovely old-fashioned place.
- ontbijt was goed, ontvangst zeer hartelijk, a la carte verrassend compleet en zeer smakelijk. kamers simpel en wat out-of-date maar meer dan prima voor een overnachting onderweg van of naar vakantie of voor een weekendje weg.
- Lekker eten – enthousiast personeel – gezellige sfeer – prijs/kwaliteit zeer goed
Hotel Les 5 Ourthes
Hotel Les 5 Ourthes offers accommodations in Nadrin. The hotel has an outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 16 miles from Hotel Les 5 Ourthes, and Spa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent location on main hiking and trail running routes. We competed in a trail running competition (trail des Fantomes) and the chef offered to make us an extra side dish of pasta outside of the menu, in order for us to have more than enough energy on the big day. It’s the small things like this that matter!
- Very comfortable bed and nice restaurant. We had a really nice meal and the owner is very friendly. Breakfast was also quite nice.
- Phenomenal staff and a great place to stay. Definitely a quaint and relaxing spot. The bar in the main building is fantastic and the breakfast was a very nice surprise how good it was. Highly recommend it. Knowing a few words in French helped.
- We were very pleasantly surprised with this little hotel. We booked it without too much research as it was near to Bastogne where we were going to do a Battle of the Bulge tour. It was a lovely hotel with very comfy beds and friendly staff! The breakfast was lovely and overall we had a great stay!
- friendly owners, nice location, great for walking holiday
Hotel Du Midi
One of our top picks in La-Roche-en-Ardenne.Beautifully located in the center of La Roche – a fairytale town in the heart of the Ardennes – is a welcoming hotel with a pleasant family atmosphere.Renowned for its cuisine weekends as well as its hospitality, this charming hotel offers comfortable rooms and first-class cooking. The cozy restaurant has a little sitting room with a hearth, grounds and terrace.Tucked by a bend in the Ourthe River, this enchanting town is one of the more popular tourist destinations in the Ardennes. Walking, kayaking, and mountain biking are among the outdoor pursuits available. Come and enjoy the tranquility and beauty that these surroundings have to offer.
- there were no croissants but the pistolets were good and the ardennais meat also
- just a typical small hotel , very close to the centre
- L endroit est magnifique pour se balader et faire de chouette photo.
Fantastische keuken; er zijn weinig plekken in België waar je zo
aangenaam kunt dineren. Met een excellente wijnkelder.
zeer vriendelijke bediening , de gerechten zijn wonderbaarlijk lekker .
het interieur is er één uit de duizend vooral de wijn kelder ( muur in rots ) zoals de Cave van Ali baba voor elke boergondier om te watertanden
Hotel Beau Rivage and Restaurant Koulic
This charming hotel is located along the river l’Ourthe, close to the center of the village of La Roche yet just far enough away for guests to enjoy the quiet and calm of the Ardennes.La Roche is the perfect all-season weekend or vacation village for relaxation, education and adventure. Activities include kayaking, hiking, mountain or road-biking and horseback riding. Local attractions include the medieval castle which overlooks the village and the World War II museum.At lunch or dinner you can enjoy a 3 or 4-course meal, served on the terrace or next to the open fire-place. A special bottle of wine can be selected to accompany your meal from the hotel’s well-stocked wine cellar.
- We were very comfortable in our room which we shared with our 12 year old labrador. Unfortunately, the room was on the 2nd floor and the floor surface very slippery and so I had carry a 30 kiogramme dog up two flights of stairs!
- The hotel is close to the castle and center of the old town. The free parking is in front of the hotel entrance., but it is not necessarily always available. But there is also a big parking to pay next to the hotel. The view from the room was on the river. The owner is very polite and kind, he prepared us a good breakfast. The bathroom was nice and clean.
- A very nice staff. The hotel is located in the center of the beautiful city of La Roche en Ardennes
- love La roche,best night sleep ever had in a hotel
- food was super! very clean chamber. everything was there. Very kind owner, runs everything by himself. Excellent chef and sommelier. 🙂
Top Hotels In Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bérisménil Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!