10 Best Hotels To Stay In Beringen Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Beringen Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beringen Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beringen Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beringen Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beringen Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beringen Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Beringen Limburg:
Mezzo Hotel & Business
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mezzo Hotel & Business offers accommodations in Beringen, just 25 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Valkenburg is 30 miles from Mezzo Hotel & Business, and Eindhoven is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from Mezzo Hotel & Business.
- Nice comfortable rooms, clean and a nice comfortable bed. Free parking outside, with the option to pay 10 euro to park inside in parking garage below building. Free sparkling/flat water in the room and a free coffee corner in the lobby. Hotel does offer breakfast for an additional 15 euro’s per person, breakfast is simple but fresh.
Comfortable room with international TV channels.
Love the breakfast selection
- easy access, free parking, clean, and environmentally friendly.
- Bed comfy . very clean hotel and near some good eating places in
- Super clean business hotel, great info for travelers provided by Hotel for restaurants and convenient locations
Hotel De Pits
Right next to the Circuit Zolder, this stylish hotel offer luxurious designer rooms. Enjoy free access to the spa area, free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi connection.The Hotel De Pits provides a relaxing base in this beautiful, forested area. The tastefully decorated and fashionable guest rooms offer a peaceful setting with a private bath and delightful beds. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet.The trendy brasserie offers a unique location on top of a hill along the popular race circuit – admire the magnificent view, while having a delicious snack or meal. Unwind in the bar and enjoy the retro-style setting.The spa area includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam cabin and spa bathtub – all available for free to overnight guests.
Very comfortable room.
- The hotel is litterally next to the track. Getting to the track by car is only a short three minutes drive. It is also very close to the highway exit. It was perfect for what I had to do. The restaurant serves good food, which is always a plus.
- Very friendly staff, great location. Excellent choice.
Location to Zolder Track couldn’t be better.
Good comfortable hotel, all the facilities you will need.
Food was wholesome, fresh and good quality.
- Right on the pitlane, excellent for track day. Excellent breakfast, good restaurant and nice closed parking
- Very comfortable room.
Hotel Au Prince Royal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Au Prince Royal offers accommodations in Leopoldsburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 26 miles from Hotel Au Prince Royal, and Valkenburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helped us even to get a transfer to Beringen.
- Would have liked tea and coffee available in the rooms
- The hotel is linked to a nice, cosy bar / restaurant in the center of Leopoldsburg. That means you can have a relaxing drink and even some tasty food before turning in. Staff was friendly, the place has a family-feel to it. There is not a lot of choice for accommodation in town, but even if there were, I would still recommend the Prince Royale as good value for money!
The place is simple, but for one night it was exactly what we needed. Nothing special, but good enough.
Advantage – bar and beer on the ground floor :]
- The staff were great, the restaurant served good food fairly priced, the room was comfortable with a great shower room and a good bed. The price was at the top end of our budget especially as due to work commitments we had to miss the included breakfast!
‘T Buskruid Hotel
This friendly and easily accessible hotel is located near the crossroad E313-E314 and is the perfect base for trips to Louvain, Brussels, Antwerp, Liege and Aachen.’T Buskruid Hotel is a cozy and very comfortable hotel with a domestic character. It is situated in a beautiful area with a natural surrounding. Visit the Schulens Meer, the largest lake in Flanders, the herb garden of the Abbey of Herkenrode and the Hoge Kempen National Park.The hotel is also an ideal base for cyclists as the biking network that goes past the hotel covers more than 900 miles of biking roads.
- Quiet, good location, easy to find, plenty of parking, friendly owners, good wifi, clean and comfortable.
- Parking, friendliness, lots of space and great food
Was 1 enkele overnachting voor naar optreden te gaan
verblijf ontbijt en uitbaters waren geweldig
- Ontbijt was beperkt, wel lekker vers gekookt eitje; geen avond eten,
- Очень приветливый персонал, чистые номера со всеми удобствами
Located in Houthalen, 19 miles from Maastricht, Hotel Belfleur features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 24 miles from Hotel Belfleur, and Eindhoven is 29 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 27 miles away.
- Room was clean and modern. Bar was well stocked with a good variety. The owner has chosen his staff very well.
- Second time i visited the hotel and still have the same opinion. A nice hotel especially if you travel for work. You can find a good restaurant in the ground floor. For sure i will choose it again in the future.
- Friendly staff, excellent food and a good selection of quality beers. Very handy to access Circuit Zolder, no more than a 10 minute drive.
- Comfy bed. Good restaurant with good food and great gin menu. Excellent service
- Good restaurant and breakfast. Very friendly and professional staff. Easy parking.
Hotel Prins van Oranje
Prins van Oranje is in spacious gardens on the edge of Diest, 2 miles from the center of the city. It features a bar, free Wi-Fi and terrace with garden views.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Prins van Oranje features cable TV and a work desk. They also have a modern bathroom with a bathtub and shower.Guests can enjoy light dishes in the elegant hotel lounge bar including small snacks and pasta. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning in the breakfast room or out on the terrace in summer.Highway E314 is half a mile from the hotel. Prins van Oranje Hotel is a 20 minute drive from the center of Hasselt. The hotel has a 24 hour front desk and free private parking is available on site.
- It was out of town with beautiful views and nature. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was basic but good. Easy transport with the bus service. A bit far from the train station, but if you are using the bus, it was easy to get there. We walk to town and back most of the time, but that’s not for everyone. We had a great stay.
- Nice venue, good shower. Access to highway is convenient. Parking on venue.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, hotel was close to motorway and very convenient for access
- Good place to stay for one night. Breakfast is nice.
- The room had recently been renovated. Very good bed and nice bathroom.
Hotel De Lindehoeve
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Hotel De Lindehoeve is located in Tessenderlo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 30 miles from Hotel De Lindehoeve, and Leuven is 19 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Very comfy rooms with excellent facilities in room. Breakfeast is well suited and especially the made to order eggs are brilliant.
- Mother and daughter own the hotel. its was one of the nicest places to stay I’ve seen in a long time…. EXCELLENT!!
- For anyone who is in the area, De Lindehoeve will be the best place to stay: Quiet, very comfortable and spaceaous rooms (well equipped) with spotless bathrooms (certified cosmetics), very friendly owner, great breakfast. It was a true pleasure to stay there and I will defenitely do so again when I am in this area.
- Fantastic accommodation. Decorated to a very high standard. Ate at Bistro next door which also was to a very good standard. Great fillet steak with Bernaase sauce .
Hydillic Location, in the middle of the woods. Welcome by family member. Rooms with garden access.Opposite the garden you see horses grazing, yet no farm smell. Room with all facilities and a very cared combination of modern (check out the bathroom, lovely) and selected vintage pieces. Latex mattress will guarantee a very comfy sleep. Top wifi.
Breakfast, any choice is fulfilled.
Dinner: a few yards nearby you have a brasserie, where you can have a nice dinner.
Anytime soon back.
Holiday Inn Hasselt
One of our top picks in Hasselt.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Hasselt offers accommodations in Hasselt, just 16 miles from Maastricht. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valkenburg is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Hasselt, and Liège is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The room was very big and quiet, breakfast was really good and the hotel has also sauna and gym.
Location was perfect
- This one could be in an old film of the 70th , the bath room is more than old fashioned and the carpet in the room is just ugly and looks so dirty, that you need to keep your shoes !!!
- Good location. The starbucks in the lobby was very handy for our early mornings.
- Staff was super helpful! And got some extra colour pages, pencils and cards for the kids. I really appreciate the help !
- Breakfast was fantastic. The bread was homemade and they catered for every possible need. They served scrambled eggs in the buffet, but one could get soft boiled eggs by asking the staff. There was also lot of fresh fruit and fruit juices. The staff, were extremely friendly and helpful way and above the call of duty. They took a good deal of trouble to tell me exactly where I wanted to go. They also gave me a card with the hotel, so that if I would get lost, I could call and they were willing to come get me. They were very patient, and the customers’ wishes were always a priority. Hasselt is a beautiful city, with very warm friendly people. I shall definitely stay here again.
- The room was very big and quiet, breakfast was really good and the hotel has also sauna and gym.
Hotel The Lodge Diest
Hotel The Lodge Diest offers accommodations in Diest.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 29 miles from Hotel The Lodge Diest, and Leuven is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- An hotel with an unique character in the old part of Diest. Secure overnight storage for bicycles. Relaxed atmosphere.
- Very thoughtful staff. Beautiful, clean and charming room. Perfect breakfast.
- Beautiful hotel with exceptionally friendly staff. Diest is a hidden gem in Belgium, and we really enjoyed our stay!
- Breakfast was good delicious. Friendly woman at reception. Nice location.
- Nice building from the outside in the center of Diest
Holiday Inn Express Hasselt
One of our top picks in Hasselt.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Holiday Inn Express Hasselt offers accommodations in Hasselt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maastricht is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Hasselt, and Valkenburg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hasselt.
- Also good access from train station a close to the vozy centre
- The breakfast, because it was plentiful and delicious
- Extra soft sheets, quiet room, super friendly staff
- Acceptable room, good place, breakfast good (but flow chaotically planned)
- The hotel was reasonably located, though it took me time to find. Clean & comfortable
Top Hotels In Beringen Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beringen Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beringen Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beringen Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!