10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bergondo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bergondo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bergondo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bergondo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bergondo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bergondo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bergondo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bergondo Galicia:
A free Wi-Fi zone, a wine bar and bright rooms with a flat-screen TV are offered at Hotel Bos. La Coruña Airport and city center are a 15-minute drive away.In the hotel opposite Hotel Bos is a restaurant with traditional-style décor and countryside views. Music is offered in the pub. You can also relax in the stylish lounge area.Free private parking is available at this modern guest house, and guests can free access to the facilities at Hotel Os Olivos, located opposite. It is located in a quiet area just off the AP9 Motorway, with easy access to Bergondo Industrial Estate.The beaches of Gandario and Sada are a 10-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostela is 37 mi away. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide more information about the region.
- Loved it here! We got a taxi from Bezantos to here, which was 12 return. Still worked out cheaper than staying in town.
- El buffet de desayuno y el trato del personal además de la decoración. Además tienen ofertas para quien quiera coger una habitación barata y otra más ostentosa.
- La cama era cómoda y pude estar con mis perritas (pagando 7 € de suplemento)
El trato del personal. Antes de cenar ( no sirven cena en terraza) , tomamos algo fuera y estaban pendientes de avisarnos cuando estuviese preparada nuestra cena e ir a dentro.
En el desayuno yo decidi tomar tostadas y cafe y el trabajador de ese turno me ofrecio mas tostadas si no me llegaban, es un trato muy amable y cercano.
Posibilidad de coger cena y desayuno justo enfrente.
Hotel Os Olivos
With easy access to the AP9 Motorway, this design hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from La Coruña and only 3.7 mi from Sada and Miño beaches.It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with an LED TV and soundproofing.The rooms at Os Olivos feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a hydromassage shower or bath.The Os Olivos’ restaurant serves traditional Galician food, using fresh, seasonal products. There is also a pub with a terrace, as well as a lobby bar.La Coruña Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from Os Olivos. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 40 minutes.
- Friendly staff, nice garden and decoration, short drive to downtown Oviedo, easy parking
- Very helpful staff and great quality and quantity of food in the restaurant
- Although it was already dark when I arrived I was surprised by the nice atmosphere that the entrance hall gives this place. The People are friendly, there is a bar and you have a quite nice view from the breakfast room. The Rooms feel a lot more luxurious than the Price Level might suggest. Good experience!
- Excellent service and luxury feeling inside the hotel. Very good beds and shower!
- The hotel shows photos of superior room, at the hotel they stated they have two types of superior room, we chose to stay at this hotel in a superior room , based on the photo, we where given a smaller room, they also called a superior room, as we had driven a long way we did not complain till the morning, we where then transferred to the superior room based on our booking and hotel photo.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Jardin is located in Oleiros, 10 minutes’ drive from A Coruña. This property offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The modern rooms at Hotel Jardin feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and extra pay-per-view channels. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a spa bath. All rooms have garden views.At Hotel Jardin you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The nearest beach is just 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
Me encanto el detalle que te dan según entras, una botella de sidra, unos bombones y unos profiteroles de nata.
La comodidad de la bañera, su amplitud es perfecta para poder darte un baño con tu pareja en condiciones.
La discreción con la que trata todo el personal. Y la rapidez de la atención, sobre todo con el desayuno.
¡Volveré a repetir seguro!
- Garaje privado que iba directamente a la habitación, cama enorme y el detellito de bienvenida
- La habitación muy bien preparada con muchos detalles que nos hicieron ilusión. Muy amables. Una estancia muy agradable
- Es un lugar muy discreto y cómodo. El personal es muy amable.
- La cama muy cómoda y grande, así como la habitación muy espaciosa. Además, podíamos fumar. Bañera grande o suficiente para pegarse un baño en condiciones con tu pareja en la intimidad. Detalle de bienvenida de agradecer, muy rico. Muy buena opción lo del garaje justo a la entrada de la habitación y que el coche esté guardado, y más con el mal tiempo que hacía. Cumplió nuestras expectativas.
- Me encanto el detalle que te dan según entras, una botella de sidra, unos bombones y unos profiteroles de nata.
Hotel Villa De Betanzos
Hotel Villa De Betanzos is located in Betanzos and offers nice rooms. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each bright room at Hotel Palacete Betanzos has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Restaurant – Coffee Shop of Hotel Villa De Betanzos serves Spanish cuisine.Betanzo’s charming Old Town and Santiago Church are 10 minutes’ walk away. Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira is 800 feet from Hotel Villa De Betanzos. The Mendo and Mandeo Rivers are less than 0.6 mi away. The property is 800 feet from Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira.Playa de Miño Beach, Playa de Sada Beach, and Playa de Gandario Beach are a 15-minute drive away from the property. A Coruña is 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 mi from the hotel.
- Great to have a bath! Staff helpful and friendly. Lounge area of the hotel very comfortable. Air conditioning was a real bonus.
- Quiet location, friendly/helpful staff. Excellent room.
- Lovely property. Comfortable beds and loved the sheets. Highly recommend.
- Room was comfortable with windows all around. Front office staff spoke English. Location was convenient to Camino route, restaurants, and laundromat.
- Bed and room were comfortable; location is not too far from core of city (< 10 min walk)
Set on the outskirts of the city, in the tranquil residential area of A Zapateira, this modern and well-equipped complex is ideal accommodations for visiting students or business people.Relax while doing some exercise in the complex’s sports facilities, including a swimming pool and a gym.The rooms are equipped with an electrical hotplate or microwave, kitchenware, fridge and a complete bathroom with shower, as well as a working desk.The hotel is located only 18 minutes drive from the city center and a short distance from A Coruña Airport. From here you can easily explore the city and the surrounding countryside of this region of Galicia. The accommodations offers a shuttle service to the city center.
- Large room with a kitchenette suited our needs very well as we were here to prepare our boat for the summer. The laundry was a great bonus. We were amazed that the room was cleaned every day given the price we were paying. The cleaning staff were great… making a great fuss of our cat who travelled with us. Although out of town, the bus service is regular and free.
- Very nice and polite maids, every day they cleaned dishes, floor, changed blankets on the bed. People on the desk were also very polite and explained everything very well.
- Free Bus Service to and from A Coruna 5 times per day. Staff could not be more helpful
- Size of rooms, daily room clean, free shuttle bus to and from city was very useful and easily accessed. Helpful staff – bar facility till 11 was great when getting the last shuttle from Coruña at 9.15
- The location is wonderful, not far from the city, many trees and open space
Located in Tabeaio, Pensión Angelita offers accommodations with heating and free WiFi. A-6 Motorway is a 3-minute drive away.Each room includes a TV, desk, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free toiletries are provided.At Pensión Angelita you will find a bar. Other facilities include a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Cambre Train Station is 3.1 mi from the property. A Coruña can be reached in around 20 minutes by car. Cecebre Lake is 5 mi away.
- Excellent stay, breakfast included. Owners do not speak english, but friendly and helpful. We would definitively stay again.
- A new, very well kept building with a good restaurant. Staff friendly and helpful. Close to the camino.
- Very comfortable and quiet, the owner very nice and helpful
- Just off the Camino Ingles, really helpful couple went it of their way. Nice local feel to the bar, but still welcoming. Room was clean and fresh, and bathroom looked into the countryside behind hotel.
- Pension Angelita was ideal for the night-stay: easy to find, with private car parking, nice and clean rooms. The kindness of the owner was impressive: he gave us a lot of useful suggestions for our travel the next day. The price was very convenient.
Hotel El Pescador
Located on Galicia’s stunning coastline with the Burgo Estuary nearby, this seaside hotel overlooks Santa Cristina Beach, has free Wi-Fi and a pretty garden area. Enjoy drinks in the bar.The Pescadors interiors are modern and spacious with large windows letting in plenty of light. All private bathrooms feature bathtubs.Catch up with friends and world affairs on the free, wireless internet available.Thanks to the Pescador’s position on the coast, you can easily explore the areas beaches and coastal walks. Head into town for a browse around the local shops, bars and restaurants serving delicious local seafood. Make a visit into la Coruña, just 5 minutes away and the 16th-century castle of Santa Cruz.
- Good location, and off season price. 24 hour reception – to open the door 😊😊
- The room was comfortable enough, but I woke up in the early hours with food poisoning from something I’d eaten at a nearby restaurant, so not my best memory. Spent most of my stay in the bathroom.
it is a nice place, close to the beach and close to a few restaurants and cafeterias.
It is a clean and comfortable place, with elavator and 3 different breakfast options.
I would back if I have to travel to Coruña again.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. On arrival we found that our allocated room had no view and faced a brick wall. We requested a room with a view which despite being fully booked they were able to accommodate us. This meant spending two nights in one sea view room then being moved to another superior room. They moved our possessions with no fuss.
- Everything was great. Very friendly staff. Definitively recommended.
This stylish, modern hotel boasts a fantastic setting overlooking the Bay of A Coruña and just a short drive from the center of the city.Enjoy views over the beach, bay and Santa Cruz castle from the restaurant at the Porto Cobo. This contemporary venue blends these spectacular views with dishes of modern Galician cuisine. You can also take in the ocean views while enjoying a drink in the fashionable lobby bar.Those looking to explore the historic, charming port of A Coruña can take the 5 miles ride to the center of the city. You can also spend your day on the sandy beach in front of the hotel.
- everything was great EXCEPT the Air condition – very poor system.
- Beautiful room overlooking the ocean and A Coruna. It is definitely worth spending the extra money for the sea view. It was fantastic to fall asleep to the sound of the waves. The facilities are modern and the breakfast was outstanding. Parking is plentiful and free, and there is a bus a few minutes a way that takes you in 25-30 minutes to the old town of A Coruna.
No fried or poached eggs.
Charged us extra for view, not friendly on check in ! The double bed is not suitable for middle aged couples as it’s small double! With a lot of hassle we got twin room, the check in guy wasn’t pleasant during this time. He and his colleague in house did not handle the situation well . We were charged 15 euro extra per night for the view? However we were attending a wedding celebrations locally and 11 members of our family were at the same hotel and got cheaper rates.
- Great location. Attentive and friendly staff. There was nothing to dislike about the hotel at all and it exceeded all expectations. Well done
- Unreal location. 10 minute drive to the city. Right on the seafront. Warm comfortable and very clean. Absolute bargain.
Within easy reach of the airport and city center via excellent transport links, this tranquil hotel offers free or paid parking and Wi-Fi internet.A bus stop right in front of A ‘Marisqueira provides easy access to A Coruña Airport and the city center, 1.9 mi and 4.3 mi away.The hotel offers access and rooms for disabled guests. Wi-Fi internet is available free of charge in all public areas and selected rooms.All rooms have beautiful rural views of the countryside or the river.The hotel has an indoor cafeteria and restaurant where you can enjoy Galician fresh market cuisine. The restaurant has its own fish farm, offering local produce, and serves meals from Monday to Saturday.
- clean room, good bathroom, nice little coffee shop in hotel, Alberto the receptionist really helpful and cheerful
- Clean, quiet and pleasant staff. The receptionist helped us to order a taxi for 5 a.m. the next morning and the taxi was extremely punctual.
- Breakfast was great. The rooms look a bit outdated but the most important is that they are clean and comfortable.
- Good breakfast, nice restaurant, spectacular rooms.
- Great location for the airport which is what we wanted as our flight got on late. No problem checking in and lovely breakfast. Also the family room was actually two rooms. One with a sofa bed and a single bed.
Hotel Crisol de las Rías
Located in Miño, 16 mi from A Coruña, Hotel Crisol de las Rías features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 9.3 mi from Hotel Crisol de las Rías, while Sada is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- I had a delicious dinner at the restaurant next door, connected to this hotel. The staff was helpful.
- Beds were comfortable and the dining room was more than we expected. Food was incredible.
The reception when we arrived was great, very welcoming and supplied us with complimentary drinks on a very hot afternoon.
Location just a few yards from the beach was lovely.
Room was clean and bathroom great.
- The breakfast was really excellent at this hotel. Thank you!
- The stuff was extremely nice and helpful 🙂 nice view, clean and confortable rooms
Top Hotels In Bergondo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bergondo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bergondo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bergondo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!