10 Best Hotels To Stay In Berceo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Berceo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Berceo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berceo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berceo La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Berceo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Berceo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Berceo La Rioja:
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Originally part of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, this historic hotel is housed within Yuso Monastery, a UNESCO Heritage Site. It preserves some of Spain’s oldest manuscripts in Spanish and Basque.Elegant rooms at Hosteria del Monasterio de San Millan provide views of the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV channels and a pillow menu.The Hosteria features a à-la-carte restaurant, serving local specialties complemented by renowned Rioja wines. Located in the monastery’s former kitchen, the on-site café serves snacks and drinks.The picturesque town of Logroño and the green Sierra de Cebollera are both within a 45-minute drive from the Hosteria de San Millan hotel. The nearest golf course is 5 mi away, and there is a municipal pool a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Unique juxtaposition of hotel and monastery. Beautiful surroundings (snow capped mountains and trees with fall foliage.
- Just the best place to stay if you want to be at the right place. The old “guest house” has been converted into a pretty nice hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant and nice cafeteria.
I love to stay in these repurposed monasteries. It is part of Yusa and has great views. The room was wonderful with good wifi and huge bathroom.
The receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and dinner were good.
Parking is plentiful although I was there is the winter.
- The staff is wonderful. During the planning stage of the trip they helped me book a reservation for the Suso Monastery. I even got a pilgrim discount. When I was there they offered to make a plate of bread and cheese for me because I was hungry from walking there from Najera, and dinner was not until 8:30 pm. I declined the offer but the kind gesture was very much appreciated. The location and building are beautiful. I had a beautiful view from my room. The shuttle bus for the Suso monastery is very near, so is the tourist office. There are three eateries across the street for those who can’t wait for 8:30 pm dinner. It is also close to the trail head to walk the beautiful trail to Villar de Torres then to Ciruena to reconnect with the Camino. The entire experience was unforgettable.
- Yes, definitely. the location is super charming and the view is greater than ever!
Hotel Conde De Badaran
This hotel is located in the town of Badaran, nearly San Millan de la Cogolla, one of the most beautiful landscapes of La Rioja.In this hotel the guests will be in contact with nature and will enjoy the gastronomy and culture of the region. We are in the center of La Rioja Alta, an ideal situation for tourists, who will be able to reach the main interest points of the place in just 10 minutes.We hope to satisfy every demand you may have during your stay in La Rioja.
- The staff is always very polite and attentive. The rooms are clean, breakfast is very good. The cost benefit is excellent, it was the forth time I have stayed in the hotel, it is my number one choice in the Region
- This hotel is in a lovely location. Or it is very close to San Millán de la Cogolla and Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The breakfast is delicious and I really enjoyed a new treat. . . a delicate pastry. This was a pastry that I have not ever tasted in Spain. Very fresh and flakey. It is my guess that it is a local delicacy and I appreciate that the hotel has the vision to share this with their guests. I was also thrilled to see some ‘in season’ strawberries. A very friendly staff. I hope to return!
- Great hotel to discover the Rioja Region near San Millan.
El sitio es magnífico. En el centro de nuestra ruta por monasterios y bodegas.
El trato en recepción estupendo. Muy amables y simpáticos.
La habitación muy grande y preciosas vistas.
Aparcamiento y wifi gratis.
desayuno, cama, ubicacion
sitio agradable para pasar un fin de semana largo
Housed in an 18th-century town mansion, this hotel has been lovingly restored from the original property, keeping the impressive, classical-style decor and antique furniture.Palacio Azcarate provides a tranquil setting that will help you to unwind while on vacation. Admire the beautiful hotel interior, and rest in your spacious and well-lit room, which offers great views of the gardens surrounding the property.The hotel’s grounds are made up of gardens that still maintain the traditional image of the area by retaining a mature landscape and many native species.The hotel’s restaurant serves a combination of traditional and modern dishes. Please note that it opens only for groups and guests staying on a half-board basis. Lunch can be found in the cafe.Located in the center of Ezcaray, in the Sierra de la Demanda mountain range, this area is ideal for outdoor sports lovers.Logroño Airport is just 45 minutes away, while Vitoria is one hour away.
Both can be reached by bus from Santo Domigo de la Calzada.
- True style and class, location, historical surroundings, cleanliness, and warm personal attention.
- I chose this hotel to be in Ezcaray, while being less expensive than the place across the street. It served our needs. Breakfast was good.
- The lady who owns the hotel was very helpful and polite. She could not do enough for us. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was a little expensive but very good.
- Fabulous staff lovely location fab breakfasts especially on weekends
- Very stylish hotel – you can feel like in other times. Nice brochures about history of hotel and albums about region in the room. Extremly friendly staff, delicious breakfast, perfect wine in the bar full of atmosphere.
Hotel Redecilla del Camino
Featuring a restaurant with local cuisine and a bar, Hotel Redecilla del Camino is located in Redencilla del Camino, the Pilgrims’ gateway to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room has a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. The property also offers barbecue facilities. Upon request, various activities can be organized.Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive form the property and Ezcaray Ski Slopes are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Location was excellent and Christian was so friendly and helpful! He made me feel very welcome! Pilgrim’s menu was the best so far in the Camino. The cook was charming and delightful – very friendly and lovely. The bar was open early for Camino pilgrims! Excellent cafe con leche!!! Don’t miss the opportunity to get reflexology at Begona’s just down the street if you’re having any issues with pain and pilgrimage!!! It is done by donation and she is a lively and giving person! A very enjoyable experience in Redecilla!
- The welcome was warm and genuine and the hosts very attentive and caring. The bar and restaurant were the neatest and cleanest I’ve seen and the food was homemade and delicious. The rooms were very pretty and the bathrooms were big and spotless and seemed brand new. They clearly take great pride in caring for their establishment.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is perfect for those walking the Camino.
Dinner at the hotel was excellent!!
- Hospitality was top notch. Family establishment who treated us like family. I would stay here again.
- Good laundry service. Dogs very entertaining. Restaurant on premises.
El Molino de Floren
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada – and a guest favorite.
Located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, 26 mi from Logroño, El Molino de Floren features a bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Haro is 11 mi from El Molino de Floren, while Ezcaray is 8.7 mi from the property. Burgos Airport is 35 mi away.
- The hotel is a beautifully renovated house with great character, very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast and dinner they offer is excellent! Most of their food is prepared with fruit/vegetables from their own small farm.
We had a fantastic dinner in the cozy dining room for 30€, delicious fresh food and vino flowing!
Close to cathedral, main square, bakeries and restaurants.
- Great staff, room, restaurant. Loved the architecture and historical building. Definitely would recommend and visit again.
- The kindness of the owner, Florin, and his son Israel, made our stay special. This is a small but quaint hostel/hotel. The town of Santa Domingo de la Calzada was a surprise joy, with an amazing cathedral, several nice restaurants, and a non-tourist vibe.
- The staff was fantastic!!! Helping with our backpacks and doing everything they could to make us feel welcome. As we walked in they greeted us with “welcome to your home!”
Hotel La Venta de Goyo
Located in Viniegra de Abajo, Hotel La Venta de Goyo features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a business center, along with free WiFi. Extra facilities include a concierge service, meeting rooms, a tour desk and ironing service.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Hotel La Venta de Goyo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Viniegra de Abajo, like cycling.The accommodation provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 72 miles from Hotel La Venta de Goyo.
- The quietness of the location. Very rural but fine for what we wanted.
- I had a very good steak in the restaurant, in spanish ‘chuleton’.
instalaciones correctas para un lugar un tanto aislado.
trato del personal
- la ubicacion , frente al rio y al parque , muy buena
- El entorno es increíblemente precioso, para senderistas y pescadores, y la tranquilidad es perfecta
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in the small village of Valgañon, Hotel Pura Vida S.C. offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. It also features a buffet restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Pura Vida S.C. features a garden and BBQ facilities. You will find an on-site snack bar with a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a message.You can go skiing, cycling, and horse riding in the surrounding area. Bike rental is available at the property. Burgos and Logroño are both within a 1-hour drive of the hotel. Soria is 93 mi away.
- The hotel was very nice/updated and the staff was amazing. They provided great places to eat and recommendations on the various wineries. Breakfast was great!
- Fabulous. The hosts. The breakfast. The views. The room. Everything
- Really beautiful small hotel in village setting. Comfortable and quiet home to return to after touring in La Rioja.
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Absolutely beautiful! Our hosts were so friendly and treated us like family.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- The service in the bar was exceptional and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good.
- This is one of two paradores in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. The parador does not have parking so we asked reception about it. We were able to park nearby (a few yards away) although parking was tight. On the other side of the circle (roundabout) across from the parador, following the sign for the other parador, we saw plenty of parking. This parador is very charming. No having a restaurant maybe inconvenient for some, but there’s plenty of eateries on that same street. This may be helpful for pilgrims doing “El Camino” we also saw there’s a laundry facility not far from the parador.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Close to Camino de Santiago. Quiet and enjoyed the historical atmosphere of the former monastery.
Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados
Set in the Rioja countryside, Hotel Restaurante Valdevenados offers 24-hour reception, a bar and a restaurant on site. All rooms have mountains views, and free Wi-Fi is provided.Each colorful room at Valdebenados offers 2 single beds, and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower. There is a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe; and bed linen and towels are also provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes of the region; and a small selection of shops and supermarkets are in the surroundings.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a laundry available at an extra cost. The Hotel Restaurant is located in the small village of Anguiano; and the closest airport is Vitoria, 59 mi away. A free public parking is available on site.
Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
They went over their way to accommodate our needs.
The food was very, very good, and the location —in the middle of La Rioja Alta Mountains— is just perfect for many different kind of travelers.
I strongly recommend Valdevenados.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet location and very attentive staff. Food and drink good quality and very reasonably priced.
El trato recibido excepcional..
El desayuno super completo y la comida exquisita.. siempre acompañada de buen vino..
- El hombre que nos atendió muy atento, y aunque tenía mucho trabajo nos dio conversación y nos preguntó qué tal estábamos. Tuvimos varias agradables conversaciones con él. ¡Así da gusto viajar!
- Wirt sehr freundlich und bemüht. Zimmer ordentlich und sauber, aber Jugendherbergsatmosphäre. Dafür zu teuer. Tolle Aussicht.
- Erminio and Teresa, the owners, are just great: friendly and yet very professional.
Hotel Boutique Real Casona De Las Amas
Hotel Real Casona de las Amas is located in a 17th-century palace in Azofra. It offers a salt-water swimming pool, sun terrace, and a garden area. Free on-site parking is available.The rooms are all beautifully decorated with remarkable canopies and flat-screen TVs, as well as free WiFi. The private bathrooms have furniture from around the world and all have a spa bath or a shower. A fan is available under request.The Real Casona de las Amas has impressive public rooms, including a large lounge and library with a fireplace. Air conditioning is available in the common areas. An exclusive spa for guests is also available, including a thermal circuit and Scottish showers.The hotel is set close to the wine and monastery routes. Cañas Abbey is 2.5 mi away from the hotel and the Yuso and Suso monasteries are 7.5 mi away.The Dinastía Vivanco Wine Museum can be found just 6.2 mi away. Other attractions include Santiago Calatrava’s Isyos cellars and Frank Gehry’s Marqués de Riscal Center. Local activities include hiking, cycling, skiing and golfing.
I must say, A+++ for customer service. It’s been a while since I’ve had first-class customer service in Europe, especially during our Camino. Everyone at this hotel was very accommodating, attentive, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Not one sour face! Truly exemplary customer service that makes all the difference in the hospitality industry.
The decor of the hotel was so charming and the private spa circuit was just what I needed after a long day of trekking. My children enjoyed the jacuzzi bath in the room. Breakfast was more than bread and coffee which also was much appreciated during our Camino. Highly recommend this property. 5-Star service.
- It was a beautiful oasis in the middle of a tiny village on the Camino de Santiago. Perfect for quiet after spending many nights in Peregrino Albergues.
- beautiful hotel and room very comf bed and shower the decor in the hotel and room was so beautyful like from old centuries I feltlike a princess. It was great after walking the camino with 10 blisters on my feet
- The room was large and comfortable with nice furniture. The building and interior of the hotel were lovely. The staff was friendly. It is definitely the more comfortable place to stay in this tiny town.
- Stayed here while walking Camino de Santiago as opposed to the municipal Albergue which I also heard was nice. But wanted to splurge on something more private. This was a private family residence for over 400 years and current owner opened to public as hotel/B&B. Absolutely gorgeous with family antiques furnishings artwork etc. The bathroom was huge with marble floors and walls and huge walk in shower with bench seating around inside. Absolutely beautiful home and rooms. Would defiantly stay again 🙂
- I must say, A+++ for customer service. It’s been a while since I’ve had first-class customer service in Europe, especially during our Camino. Everyone at this hotel was very accommodating, attentive, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Not one sour face! Truly exemplary customer service that makes all the difference in the hospitality industry.
Top Hotels In Berceo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Berceo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Berceo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Berceo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!