10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bera Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Bera Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bera Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bera Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bera Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bera Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bera Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bera Navarre:
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
One of our top picks in Etxalar.Surrounded by the wonderful mountain landscape of northern Navarra, this country house offers a range of facilities for a relaxing, rural getaway – including a restaurant.The Venta de Etxalar lies close to the Bidasoa River, in among stunning scenery of mountains, green fields and forests. The hotel’s wood-and-stone building is traditional in style, fitting in perfectly with these tranquil surroundings.During the summer you can enjoy the fresh air on the hotel’s terraces or on the paddle court while children play in the playground. The hotel’s own restaurant serves delicious á la carte dishes from the surrounding region – famous for its fine, natural cuisine.
- The restaurant at the property was excellent. Food was best we had in Spain and great value. The meal we had there was worth the trip.
- The rooms were cozy, the washrooms were beautiful and modern. The food was amazing.
- Very convenient situation right next to the road to Pamplona. Wonderful landscape around.Very clean and confortable room. Excellent salads for dinner in the restaurante.
- Location is excellent, have used this hotel dozens of times over last 20 years.
- The customer service was excellent. They helped two stranded backpackers who were in need of a bed. Prepared a special vegetarian meal after the kitchen was closed. Such lovely people. Will be staying there again
Hotel Rural Bereau
This small, family-run hotel is located on the banks of the River Bidasoa, on the Irun-Elizondo Green Route. Its heated rooms offer mountain views and there is also a free Wi-Fi zone.All rooms feature a simple décor with tiled floors and wooden furniture. Each includes a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a spa bath.The hotel restaurant serves characteristic Navarran cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.Staff at Bereau Hotel are happy to provide more information about hiking and cycling trails in the surrounding area. The hotel is within 30-40 minutes’ drive of the caves of Zugrramurdi and Urdax, and Señorío de Bértiz is 12 mi away.The Basque seaside towns of Irun and Hendaye are 8.7 mi away, and Biarritz can be reached in 35 minutes by car. San Sebastian’s spectacular beaches are a 30-minute drive away.
- We looked for a place only for one night but still the price has not justified the location of the guest house, the food was cheap and good
Looked like a Norman Bates type of place from
the outside and reception was a bit curt but the accommodation was excellent. Printed menu non existent but chose from two verbal options. 28 euros for two meals and a bottle wine. Great!
The setting in a beautiful valley ,excellant walking and cycling opportunities.Some very nice furnishings/decor.
Owner put on a dinner for us , without prior warning of requirement.
- Friendly staff, reasonably priced food and drink, mountain location.
- We used the hotel as a transit stop but we’re pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere of the hotel. The staff were great, the room clean and tidy. The location for us was fantastic only a few mms from the French border. Will stop again.
Hotel Rio Bidasoa
Hotel Río Bidasoa is set in gardens and offers an outdoor pool. The hotel is located in the charming fishing village of Hondarribia, just 1,650 feet from the beaches of the Basque coastline, and 5 minutes’ walk from Hondarribia Old Town.Breakfast is served at the Río Bidasoa, and the Sugarri restaurant offers a peaceful setting in which to enjoy rich, traditional cuisine with a modern touch. You can relax with a drink and read the free daily newspapers in the seasonal hotel’s informal cafe-bar.Special allergy-free Green Rooms are available.
- Great breakfast selections, eggs made to order and very tasty dinner. Very good hospitality from staff.
The swimming pool!
The flexibility of the staff who allowed us to use the pool on Saturday’s evening
The diversity and quality of the breakfast
The location: near the center of Hondarribia and walking distance to all nice options for food and drinks
- Everything was great, but need non-smoking room in future. This is the only drawback.
- The hotel was nice and updated; close to the airport and located in a quaint village town with its own charm and next door to a park. We stayed for a night being that our flight arrived late. One could easily walk from the airport to the hotel, a good 35 min walk.
- Coffee. Apples. Clean place. Good staff. Parking was nice.
ETH Irún is a modern and minimalist hotel in Irún, on the Spain-France border, just 1.6 mi from San Sebastian Airport. It includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, and free private parking.ETH Irún’s rooms are simply decorated, with wood furnishings and natural light. All have air conditioning, heating and a bathroom with hairdryer.ETH Irún’s bright restaurant features views over the surroundings. Guests can enjoy an authentic espresso and a simple continental breakfast here in the morning.There are a number of Medieval castles in the local area. Central San Sebastián and the Paseo de la Concha are around 11 mi away. There is also easy access to the business center near the Santiago Bridge. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel.
- Nice hotel easy to find. Diner and breakfast were good. We recommend it.
- The free parking and the ability to park directly in front of the hotel. The room was clean. Good water pressure in the shower.
- A more than decent hotel while traveling !!!! Vert friendly staff at hotel and Restaurant. Had a very good meal at the restaurant and all of that with a smile.
- Location and Restaurant open late essential for us as late arrival
- Nice large room with comfortable bed. Nice to have tea making facilities
Welcome Gros Hotel
Welcome Gros Hotel offers rooms and apartments in the Gros district of San Sebastián, just 5 minutes’ walk from Kursaal Convention Center, San Sebstián’s old town and the beach. Free WiFi is available.The modern rooms include a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The apartments also have an equipped kitchenette and a living area.You will find many pintxos bars and traditional Basque restaurants in the surrounding area.San Sebastián’s train and bus stations can be reached in a 5-minute walk from Welcom Gros Hotel. You will also find public car parks near to the property and places to rent bikes.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- Clean, great location, friendly and helpful staff, quite, comfortable beds
- surprisingly good, good location, clean, even buffet breakfast was alright (7€). good double bed with everything clean. good air conditioning. TV with lots of cable channels
- Welcome Gros has a front desk with attentive hosts. The apartment was clean, beautiful and the beds were confortable. It is located in Gros, across the bridge from the old town. However, Gros is very nice with lots of restaurants, bars and has a beach. I recommend this place.
great place! the staff was very helpful from the minute we got in, information about things to do – and spoke good English – a bonus in Spain.
The room is clean, comfy, has plenty of light and windows. The bathroom and neat and super clean.
Will definitely come back
- The front desk staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. The location is excellent
Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra
Overlooking La Concha Bay, this grand 19th-century building is set next to the beach, on San Sebastián’s seafront promenade. It has discounted access to La Perla Spa and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.Rooms at the Hotel Londres y de Inglaterra feature classic décor with features dating from the Belle Époque era. They come equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, Wi-Fi connection and a private bathroom.Offering sea views, the hotel’s Mari Galant Brasserie serves traditional Basque food. The English-style Swing Bar serves cocktails and has a seafront terrace.The staff at the Londres Hotel’s 24-hour front desk can help to arrange guided tours, live shows and restaurant reservations. You can also rent a car from the front desk and the hotel has private parking.San Sebastián is famous for its food and the hotel is surrounded by good tapas restaurants. The Kursaal Convention Centre is around a 15-minute walk away, and you can walk to the historic quarter in 5 minutes.
In San Sebastián. View was breathtaking.
- Staff very helpful and caring when my partner hurt his back. The room facing las concha beach has amazing views!
- Location is perfect with the view of the beach. Everything is walking distance
- We loved the large room and bathroom. We also enjoyed the cafe downstairs and the location close to everything. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. We will stay here again when we return to San Sebastian.
- Fantastic old building totally restored to a beautiful hotel. Wonderful location. Wonderful bar. Hotel staff were fantastic.
- Best location
Palacio de Yrisarri
Palacio de Yrisarri is located inside the Irrisarriland Outdoor Theme Park. This charming converted 17th-century palace offers an outdoor pool and stylish suites with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The suites have modern décor with wooden finishes. Each one has a lounge and a small kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Each suite offers views of the surrounding countryside.Palacio de Yrisarri’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with fresh, seasonal produce. There are also meeting facilities.San Sebastián is around 40 minutes’ drive from Palacio de Yrisarri. You can drive to Pamplona in around 50 minutes.
- The hotel, the design of the rooms, the activities
- The scenery is stunnning – mountain views in all directions. We had the best meal of our week in the Basque Country in the restaurant. The room was huge – beautifully furnished and worked well for the three of us – had teenage son with us. Little kitchenette in cupboard useful – kettle would have made it even better! Lovely pool area with sunbeds a bonus. If you have kids who love extreme sports/mountain biking etc you are on to a winner!
- Very nice sfaff. Beautiful view , great food , excellent for those who likes walking and advantures
- The building is very nice, the rooms are spacious (for two), design, and the view is fantastic. Lots of fun activities and short hikes for kids.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Hotel Urdanibia Park
One of our top picks in Irún.Hotel Urdanibia Park is opposite Real San Sebastián Golf Club and is within 10 minutes’ drive of the city center and the beaches at Hondarribia and Hendaya. It offers free Wi-Fi and free outdoor parking.The large, air-conditioned rooms at the Urdanibia Park come with satellite TV and work desk. Free use of a safe is available at reception.The onsite restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a varied lunch menu. There is also a café and a terrace.The hotel is set in gardens, where you can find a children’s play area. There is also a lounge with satellite TV.With easy access to the N-1 Main Road, the hotel is 1.9 mi from San Sebastián Airport. San Sebastián, Pamplona, Bilbao and the French border can be reached within an hour via the nearby motorways.
Size of the family room – quite spacious!
Petit park for the kids
- The room was very clean. The bed was comfy. It had a very nice bathroom. We used the restaurant, the food was decent.
- Breakfast was good. Rooms and beds were comfy. Dogs were welcome.
Excellent hôtel at a convenient location (a car is indispensable to get to nearby Irun city centre if you’re planning to eat out).
Very clean premises, friendly staff, great breakfast.
Will definitely return there.
- The room was very spacious, the staff very courteous and the carpark convenient. Dinner was really nice too. They let my husband keep his bike in the room.
- Size of the family room – quite spacious!
This historic and charming building dating back to the 18th century was carefully restored in 2002 into a comfortable hotel.The homey feel of the building has not been lost with the restoration and as a hotel it still retains its former character and features.Half an hour away you’ll find 6 golf course, 3 Thalassotherapy spas and walking paths, as well as the cities of San Sebastian, Fuenterrabia, Biarritz, Hendaye and Saint Jean De Luz.The closest airports are Biarritz or San Sebastian.
- Our whole experience was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was charming. The hotel and grounds were beautiful. And our dinner/breakfast was delicious!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Check in was very easy. The hotel is just lovely, tastefully decorated and landscaped. The room was nicely decorated–nothing extensive. I found the food in the restaurant well prepared and the breakfast was quite nice. A wonderful, distinguished old building in a beautiful city!
Nice “family” feeling hotel and restaurant. You seem more like staying in an old house than a hotel. Hotel and building more on the country house hotel.
Restaurant staff (same as the reception, and breakfast and hotel staff…) are very friendly, welcoming and informal (in a very nice way). Good house food feeling.
- It was lovely having a nice large room with a huge balcony looking out over the garden. The food in the restauarat was superb and very good value. Wine all included with the Menu de dia.
- Lovely in any way, that the churchbell kept ringing every 15 minutes through the whole nigth you can hardly blame the hotel. Dinner and breakfast delicious, very friendly staff. Easy parking.
Alcazar Irun Centro Ciudad
Surrounded by large gardens, Hotel Alcázar Irún is located in the center of Irún. It offers buffet breakfast, free WiFi and free outdoor parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and individually-controlled heating and air conditioning. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is provided.The hotel is 150 feet from Mendibil Shopping Center, and Paseo de Colon Avenue. The hotel also offers an on-site bar.FICOBA convention center is only 2,450 feet away from Hotel Alcázar Irún, while the nearest metro station is 1,300 feet from the property, Irún train and bus stations are a 15-minute walk away. Hendaye SNCF Railway Station is 0.9 mi away, over the French border.You can drive to the beaches of Hendaye or Hondarríbia in 10 minutes. San Sebastián can be reached in 25 minutes by car, while the city’s airport is just 1.6 mi from the hotel.
- Great location. Could access roads and used local train which was only afew blocks away. It was close to the bridge into France and enjoyed a walk on the boardwalk on shore of France. Staff was very helpful with directions and information about the area. Great on site parking. Rooms clean and comfy beds. Would go back.
- We had a very enjoyable stay at the Alcazar Hotel. The breakfast was fantastic. It set us up for our long drive through France.
It was an old Hotel with beautiful old wood works but the room was newly remodeled ,very clean, very gracias with a balcony.
Great bathroom / desk/ bed.
The price was right also.
- Staff were super friendly 10/10. Pointed out all the best areas if town. Very helpful in getting around. Nice old building and very comfortable accommodation.
- The staff were very welcoming, the hotel is interesting, aged fittings (in a good way). The room was a great size, and had a small porch so perfect for keeping my two cats in. The breakfast was really nice, the coffee was good and strong.
Top Hotels In Bera Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bera Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bera Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bera Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!