10 Best Hotels To Stay In Béolette Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Béolette Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Béolette Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Béolette Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Béolette Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Béolette Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Béolette Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Béolette Namur Province:
Hotel de Liege
One of our best sellers in La-Roche-en-Ardenne! Hotel de Liege is located in La-Roche-en-Ardenne, 13 miles from Durbuy and 25 miles from Spa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Dinant is 30 miles from Hotel de Liege, and Houffalize is 10 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 32 miles away.
- It was ok but the details said restaurant and bar which I really wanted. The restaurant doesn’t open in the winter! There was no-one there to talk to anyway. The hotel was antiquated to say the least and I had to climb so many rickety stairs to get to my bedroom that I was exhausted when I got there. I am 71 years old and slightly disabled. The owners were friendly but they didn’t offer to take my luggage upstairs!
- Perfect location in the historic center of La Roche. Very friendly Hotel Owner and a superb breakfast in the morning! You can’t find anything simular for this price range.
- Excellent breakfast. Lovely owner. Stayed 6 times before…
- This is a budget hotel and as such is good. It is a little dated but everything worked . There is no aircon and we went on a hot night so the room was very hot. It is fairly central in La Roche and we had a good night out in the town. I would go again with friends if price was the biggest issue.
Breakfast was really good, you get a parking spot in front of the hotel which is very central.
Staff very gentle.
Hotel La Passerelle
Situated right on the banks of the Ourthe River, this old farmhouse provides a home-like base. Enjoy simple, neat rooms and the grounds terrace overlooking the river.La Passerelle offers a charming rural atmosphere for your stay in the beautiful Belgian countryside. The comfortable guest rooms are decorated in soft colors and all have a bathroom with private bath. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast buffet.The cozy restaurant has 4 dining rooms and serves diverse cuisine, such as fresh fish and game specialties. Weather permitting, you can dine out on the terrace or simply relax with a drink.This traditional hotel is surrounded by much natural beauty, perfect for hiking and cycling trips. Just 4 miles from the hotel, you can visit charming Durbuy and explore this small town.
- Ottima struttura, immersa nel verde e nella pace. Si mangia molto bene nel ristorante interno. Per quello che si paga direi una struttura da massimo dei voti.
- De ligging,Goede bedden,Het personeel spreekt nederlands,goede keuken.
- Mooi uitzicht op de ourthe, prachtige omgeving, vriedelijke bediening, prima ontbijtbuffet
- Très bel hôtel situé au calme mais proche de Durbuy. Accueil agréable, chambre propre, confortable et décorée avec goût. Nous avons mangé au restaurant de l’hôtel et c’était très bon pour un prix raisonnable (attention à réserver). Au petit déjeuner, il y a un très grand choix, du pain tout frais, du sucré et du salé, un régal. Nous recommandons cet hôtel et son restaurant.
- Goede prijs/kwaliteit verhouding! En goed gelegen.
LPM2 Sporthotel is in a nice forest area, one mile from Durbuy. It has a grill restaurant, accommodations with free Wi-Fi and organizes outdoor activities in the region.The bright decorated rooms feature parquet floors and private bathrooms. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.In the morning, LPM2 serves an extensive breakfast buffet including cereals, fresh breads and juices. The grill restaurant offers meat specialties, but also has trout from the region on the menu.Guests can participate in outdoor activities such wall climbing, kajaking and mountain biking. This can organized by the hotel upon request.Five Nations Golf Club is 3 miles from the LPM2 Sporthotel. Free private parking is available on site
- Friendly staff, everything clean, nice location, grill food, good WiFi, breakfast which was included in the room price was very good !
- Staff was really friendly. Facilities are in good shape and clean. Breakfast was excellent.
Perfect location, really nice and welcoming staffs. The room was clean and spacious, with a delicious and ample breakfast included. There are many activities to do around. We were a group of friends (12 people) and had there a really good time 🙂
Perfect for people who would like to travel in family or with friends, and do outdoor activities.
- Breakfast is fantastic. All staff are kind and extra pleasant. The surrounding area is awesome for runners/bikers.
- Very very clean and neat compared to alternatives in the region. Nice bar and locked storage for my road bike.
Golf Hôtel Five Nations
Featuring free WiFi, Golf Hôtel Five Nations offers accommodations in Méan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Liège is 23 miles from Golf Hôtel Five Nations, and Durbuy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Golf Hôtel Five Nations.
No reviews yet.
Le Brisson Hotton
Le Brisson is less than half a mile from the center of the city and 300 feet from the shops. It features a pool, grounds with a playground, and a restaurant offering authentic kitchen. Wi-Fi is free.The air-conditioned rooms come with telephone, TV, and a private bathroom with either bathtub or shower. Some rooms have a private patio, while others include direct access to the swimming pool.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Le Brisson. Guests have access to a lounge room where they can sit and relax.The hotel Le Brisson is 9 miles from La Roche in Ardennes and 3 miles from Durbuy. Free parking is also provided.
- Good for an overnight stop but not for a long stay
Verouderd interieur maar proper!
Alles basic, maar wat men nodig heeft voor een overnachting is er.
Goede Service, ontbijt was goed.
Vriendelijke Uitbater !
- Le petit-déjeuner, le confort en général, chambres agréables.
- Le patron super sympa petit déjeuner parfait ( 7€ )
- Ontbijt was goed. Nette kamer. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Hotel Eau de Roche
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Eau de Roche offers accommodations in Durbuy, just 21 miles from Liège.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.Spa is 20 miles from Hotel Eau de Roche, and Namur is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Eau de Roche.
- Bed has good matress,nice bathroom with rain shower.windows good insulation.
The room was quiet, clean, spacious with a good bed and shower. The spa is nice.
Breakfast is good.
- The bed was large and very comfortable. The staff were super friendly and even gave my wife and mother in law a small gift when we left. Great lounge area to sit and relax and the breakfast area and the continental breakfast were first class. Durbuy is an amazing little city and the comfort of the Hotel and the friendliness of the hotel staff ensured we had a great time.
- Amazing place and location was directly in the middle of the picturesque and hostoric town. Hotel was immaculate and spa was of a high standard and allowed children. Our room was spectacular and jad a castle view.
- Shower was fantastic! Pool great. Plenty of plug sockets
Hotel La Librairie
One of our top picks in Durbuy.This cozy hotel offers individually decorated guest rooms and a charming breakfast room with an outside terrace overlooking the Ourthe river. There is also free private parking in the charming center of Durbuy town.The Hôtel La Librairie is located above the characteristic little store “Petit Bazar” and offers a great view of the castle and the Topiary Park. There is also a wholesome, complimentary breakfast.At competitive prices, these guest rooms offer maximum comfort with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and minibar.
- Large free car park at rear. Loved the view from the room on the top floor at the rear of the hotel. Great view of river and topiary gardens. Breakfast was delicious, especially the smoked ham
- Breakfast really tasty and very varied. All the staff and owner are extremely welcoming. Next to it there is a big park with beautiful gardens.
- Amazing hotel in wonderful little town Durbuy. The location is great, parking easy. A specially people very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was very good. Room very clean and everything brand new, view from the window to the forest and river. Service was great. Thank you very much for great hospitality. We will certainly come back.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel is located in a very centric area and they provide free parking. Special mention to the owners who were always extremely helpful and nice to us.
Hotel The River
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel The River offers accommodations in Durbuy, just 21 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.Spa is 20 miles from Hotel The River, and Namur is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Comfortable and quiet rooms.
Excellent deal for the price.
Tasty breakfast (for both sugary and savory lovers).
- The room itself (the bathroom especially :D), the location, the staff being helpful and cooperative.
- de Ligging van de kamer met 3 ramen. Matras ligt heerlijk. Ontbijt prima.
- Personnel très agréable. Hôtel très bien situé au milieu de la ville de Durbuy. Parking proche. Commerces proches également !
- Personnel vraiment sympa et à l’écoute. Très bon petit déjeuner avec sucré /salé. Literie confortable et chambre calme.
- Excellent location.
Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy is located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 21 miles from Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy, and Spa is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy.
- Location, kindness of the host , excellent breakfast
- Our room was very clean and spacious. The river view was beautiful. Free parking. It was only a short stroll to the town center. Nice buffet breakfast.
- Hotel was within 5 minutes of the old town – quiet, clean, breakfast included in the rate, lovely hostess who gave us excellent restaurant recommendations, free parking in the grounds
- This was our third stay at Hotel des Comtes. Good value for money, spectacular location.
- historical building, quiet surroundings, easy acsess to the centre, good breakfast, friendly staff, free parking, very good 🙂
Hotel Sanglier des Ardennes
One of our top picks in Durbuy.In the peaceful center of Durbuy overlooking the medieval castle, this hotel offers rooms with English country-style décor. Sanglier has free Wi-Fi, spa facilities and a restaurant.All of the rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a sitting area. Some of the rooms at Sanglier des Ardennes offer views of the Ourthe River.The center Marche-en-Famenne is just over a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Liege, featuring sights including the Curtius Museum, is 50 minutes away by car. Golf Blue Green de Durbuy is a 10 minute drive away.Guests can relax in the spa center for an extra charge. It features a sauna, spa bathtub and hammam. A range of beauty treatments are also offered including manicures and exfoliating treatments.Brasserie Fred features views of the historic town and serves classic gourmet cuisine prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. A selection of local beers is offered at the bar.
Rooms very warm in cold months. Location was very good in the center of the town
Breakfast / Brunch very good
Breakfast staff very friendly and helpful
- There was no coffee, tea facilities on the room. Also there was no shower just bath tab which made it bit difficult to have a quick shower. The room was not to the same standard of the hotel which was amazing.
- Our room had a great view. Some staff members attempted to talk to us in Dutch and/or English.
- Very good dinner and lovely dining room. The maitre d hotel was very helpful . Our bedroom was great with a good view of the castle. Very charming location with a feeling of being “dépaysé “.
- Very friendly staff and good location (though the city is so small that it doesn’t matter)
- Rooms very warm in cold months. Location was very good in the center of the town
Top Hotels In Béolette Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Béolette Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Béolette Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Béolette Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!