10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bentonville Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Bentonville Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bentonville Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bentonville Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bentonville Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bentonville Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bentonville Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bentonville Arkansas:
21C Museum Hotel Bentonville
This contemporary four-story building houses an art exhibition space and offers well-appointed accommodations. This 21C Museum Hotel is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, 13 miles from Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport. Free WiFi is available.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is included in each guest room at 21C Museum Hotel Bentonville. Rooms feature contemporary decorations and original artwork.The onsite museum is home to several permanent installations and hosts rotating exhibitions. The Hive restaurant serves local ingredients and upscale country cuisine in an immersive art experience.The hotel’s on-site business center offers printing, fax and photocopy services. Guests can exercise in the fitness center or take advantage of dry cleaning services. Bike rentals are available.
- Good beds, clean, friendly and knowledgeable staff, proximity to the sights.
- Room was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was super cool with robes, a rubber ducky, and plush towels as well as blue lighting for night. Penguin in the room and art work gave it a lot of character.
- Hotel is nice. The crystal Bridge museum is extraordinary. The town seems artificial and overpriced. No real racial or cultural diversity.
- Comfy beds, clean, tastefully decorated rooms with great bath products! Rooms are also very quiet!! Great restaurant and bar downstairs with wonderful artwork in lobby. Walking distance to lots of downtown shopping and restaurants. Oh yes…Absolutely love the penguin that appears out of no where! Convenient parking without having to pay for valet. Room overlooked the parking deck, not great but we’ve seen a lot worse! 😉 friendly staff throughout the hotel.
- Attention to details was exceptional. Points of interest was awesome. Staff was so sweet! Never had to touch the doors coming in or going out.
Value Place Bentonville
Value Place Bentonville is located in Bentonville, just 25 miles from Eureka Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The hotel also provides car rental. Johnson is 16 miles from Value Place Bentonville, and Fayetteville is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Element Bentonville offers accommodations in Bentonville.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Eureka Springs is 25 miles from Element Bentonville, and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Microtel by Wyndham Bentonville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel by Wyndham Bentonville offers accommodations in Bentonville, just 26 miles from Eureka Springs.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 14 miles from Microtel Bentonville, AR, and Fayetteville is 19 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 7 miles away.
- We’ve not had breakfast yet, but we are going to have breakfast as soon as they start serving.
- The staff was extremely helpful and great to work with, from the front desk to housekeeping.
- Room was very clean, loved the window seat. 1st floor room.
- Clean rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Good location
- I liked that we had a room to stay in. It meet our needs for the night.
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Bentonville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Bentonville.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eureka Springs is 26 miles from Best Western Castlerock, and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 7 miles away.
- We were pleasantly surprised at what a beautiful room we had at Castlerock Inn! Not only was it spotlessly clean, it was also beautifully decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely welcoming and helpful! My husband told him I relied on a wheelchair and he gave us the closest room available to the lobby! Though we didn’t use them, the indoor pool and hot tub that were directly across the hall from our room were sparkling clean!! The breakfast the next morning that was included was fresh and hot with lot’s of options.
- Staff was exceptional & hotel was by far the best bang for the buck.
- It served our purpose for a visit to Crystal Bridges.
- The bed was very comfortable…always important. Good location…close to restaurants. Breakfast was very good; dining area very nice. I would recommend this hotel.
- Breakfast and clean outside. Staff was very friendly.
Home Towne Suites – Bentonville
Home Towne Suites – Bentonville offers accommodations in Bentonville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Eureka Springs is 27 miles from Home Towne Suites – Bentonville, and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 6 miles away.
- It was in a good neighborhood, kinda hard to find though, it’s towards the back.
The environment and the services
On top of their customer care relations
- We liked: the bed, the shower, the coffee & the tv. For us, the property was close to family. For the most part, the facility was fairly quiet. Re: the AC, our stay was in late fall so we used it once…but it worked great.
- Location close to my activity. Kitchen good, clean
- Good location; lots to do in the area. Interior hallway made it more secure. Room was clean. Great value for the money.
Comfort Inn Bentonville
One of our top picks in Bentonville.Comfort Inn Bentonville is located in Bentonville, 24 miles from Eureka Springs and 17 miles from Johnson.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.Fayetteville is 22 miles from Comfort Inn Bentonville, and Rogers is 5 miles away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- I had not had a waffle in a long time. They ended up much better and thicker than expected.
- Great size, clean and comfortable rooms. Full hot breakfast included.
- The location was convenient. Room was nice and large. Pool and hot tub were very relaxing and the common area of the pool was clean and well maintained.
- Staff was great, cheerful and pleasant as if you were only person there and there was quite a line with game in town as well as craft shows
- Bed was very nice and comfortable. Really enjoyed the kitchen area. Lots of space and very guite.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bentonville
This all-suite hotel in Bentonville, Arkansas offers on-site dining, an indoor pool and spacious suites with modern décor. A free shuttle to Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport and within a 5 miles radius is provided.Decorated in warm colors, each suite has a private bedroom and separate living room. An iPod docking station and 2 flat-screen TVs are featured. A microwave and fridge are included.Bistro 301 is a full-service restaurant serving freshly prepared American dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bentonville Doubletree’s Lounge 3ZERO1 features signature cocktails.An outdoor sundeck and well-equipped gym are offered at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Bentonville. Free Wi-Fi is included and guests have free use of the 24-hour business center.Pinnacle Hills Promenade is a 9-minute drive from this hotel and Beaver Lake is 12 miles away. Wild Wilderness Drive Through Safari is 40 minutes away by car.
- Good breakfast though not included in the room price. Clean, comfortable rooms. Very nice staff. Overall a nice experience.
- Very clean. Excellent customer service from all staff members. Excellent shuttle service (available 24 hours) from/to airport as well as locations within 5 miles of hotel – which covers all the main shopping and restaurants.
- We did not use the restaurant but staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
- The staff was wonderful because I had a little trouble with my reservation due to booking.com. Will never use booking.com again. The front desk was able to fix it with help from my mom. Loved the whole hotel.
- Great beds, friendly staff, and good breakfast… can’t ask for more!
South Walton Suites and Spa – Bentonville
The Walmart Home Office is just a minute away from this upscale all-suite property, which holds a nightly reception for all guests. Every suite includes free Wi-Fi and full kitchens.All suites at the South Walton Suites and Spa are fully furnished. The kitchen includes a full-size refrigerator and a microwave. A TV with extended cable is also provided.Bentonville South Walton Suites and Spa is a secured building with controlled access. A concierge service is offered to help guests with all of their needs. A basketball court and fitness center are also available.Accents Salon and Spa is on site and offers massages, body treatments, and a variety of salon services. The Executive Escape Lounge serves complimentary appetizers and includes a bar and an outdoor patio.This residence is just an 8 minute drive from Interstate 540. The Links at Bentonville golf course is a 6 minute drive away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 12 miles away.
- Upgraded us to a two bedroom suite! Tons of space, full kitchen and awesome balcony.
- If you want to be treated as a guest as opposed to a customer, this is the place! The staff were amazing,and the room was perfect. If there was a hotel like this every where you traveled, you would go there always,without question.
- Easy access to the room and it was very clean. The TV had a large screen with a very good picture. The kitchen was well stocked with cookware and small appliances. Knives were even provided which is very unusual for a suite.
- Spacious, very friendly and helpful staff, and close to Crystal Bridges Art Museum.
- The staff were very helpful on all fronts and made sure that we were comfortable and informed on local conditions. Restaurant and bar were good experiences, room was large and quiet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bentonville
Just 3 miles from Walmart’s Corporate Headquarters, this Bentonville hotel features rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi, a large work desk and cable TV. Facilities include a business center and fitness room.Classically furnished rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bentonville include a seating area and free bathroom amenities. Spacious suites offer a kitchenette and sofa bed.This hotel offers a daily breakfast buffet with assorted hot items, fruit and yogurt. There is a 24-hour Denny’s Restaurant next to the hotel.The Bentonville Holiday Inn offers meeting rooms and a safety deposit box at the front desk. Guest laundry facilities are located on site.This hotel is just 3.1 miles from shopping at Pinnacle Hills Promenade and Lost Springs Golf Course is 3.8 miles away. The Bentonville Municipal/Louise M. Thaden Airport is a 6-minute drive away.
- eggs were powdered but coffee was good. Nice bed and staff.
- The breakfast area and breakfast was wonderful. The hotel was super clean and nicely decorated. Very comfortable beds and hotel.
- Cleanliness, Price, everything was wonderful including breakfast
- The room was quiet, very clean, and comfortable. Liked the extra seating available.
- I don’t usually stay at HIE’s as I am a Hilton Honors member and have been for years. This was a last minute booking and to be honest I was not expecting the hotel, room or service to be anywhere near the quality of Hilton. To my surprise, I was caught off guard! The staff were wonderful, room was clean and well equipped with very nice decor. The bed was VERY comfortable. I will be staying with HIE’s from this point on.
Top Hotels In Bentonville Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bentonville Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bentonville Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bentonville Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!